Space

By AMAC45

Everyone has a space to fill in this world. Come with me on my journey to find mine. More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

1

2.7K 46 1
By AMAC45

Scarlett's POV

"Are we alone?" I question as I look at my new teams' manager.

"Yes Scarlett." Tobin Heath, the Arsenal Manager, says.

"Yay." I say then I jump on my friend. "Hi Toby."

"Hi Scarlett." Tobin says with a smile then I hop off Tobin and hug her. "Is your family here?"

"Yeah they're waiting out in the waiting room while I got all the medical stuff done." I say.

"Well." Tobin says as she wraps an arm around me. "Let's go get them, sign your contract, and take some pictures."

"Whew." I say then Tobin and I leave her office and head up to the waiting room here in the Arsenal Training Centre.

Once in the waiting room I'm surprised by my uncle being here.

"Uncle Titi." I say with a smile as I look at my uncle.

Thierry Henry isn't my biological uncle.

He and my Mommy grew up in France together and have always been close friends.

"Surprise." Thierry says then I hug him.

"What're you doing here?" I ask.

"I had to see my niece sign for Arsenal."  Thierry says.

"Aww." I say then I hear my little brother giggle causing me to look towards the giggle and see my favorite 3 year old waddling over to me and Uncle Titi.

"Sissy." My brother, Tiago, says as he reaches up for me.

"What's up Bubba?" I question as I pick up my brother then he points at Tobin

"Toby." Tiago says.

"Hi Buddy." Tobin says.

"Toby dats Titi." Tiago says as he points to our uncle.

"I see that." Tobin says.

"Uncle Titi when do you go to America?" My younger sister Lavender says as I look at her.

Thierry's the manager of the US Men's National Team.

The last manager of the US Men's team was terrible and was fired after the US men's team barely got out of their group then they got knocked out of last year's Copa América tournament in the Quarter-Finals.

He was also an abusive piece of shit to his wife so fuck him.

Thierry's been the coach since August of last year and they haven't lost a game since which is good.

"We meet up for camp in 2 weeks." Thierry says.

Thanks to modern technology, Thierry is able to live in London with his family while keeping tabs on his players via video footage.

"So that means you'll be able to see my debut?" I hopefully ask.

"Hopefully." Thierry says.

"Whew." I say.

"Speaking of your debut." Thierry says.

"Oh right my contract." I say. "Oops."

Everyone chuckles then we follow Tobin to some room here in the training center.

Once we get to the room I'm signing my contract in, Tobin and I sit at the table my contract is on then I sign the contract and pose for pictures with Tobin.

After posing for pictures with Tobin, my family join us then we pose for more pictures.

When we finish with the pictures I hug my Mommy.

"Mommy?" I say.

"Yes princess?" My Mommy says as I look at her.

"I'm hungry." I say making my Mommy chuckle.

"We're getting food after this." Mommy says.

"Whew." I say then I look at Tobin. "Do I need to do anything else?"

"Uh I don't think so." Tobin says. "You already did all the photoshoot stuff, signed your contract, and did your medical stuff so I think you're good."

"Sweet." I say then I look at my Mom.

"Food?" I question then I look at my Mama.

My Mommy is my biological Mom and while she was pregnant with me she started dating my Mom and Mama.

I do know who my sperm donor is, but he's a deadbeat cunt so fuck him.

"Where do you wanna go?" Mama asks.

"Uh I wouldn't be opposed to going to Karma." I say.

"Of course." My youngest sister, Violet, says causing me to look at her

"I will tickle you." I say.

"You will not." Violet says then she hides behind her fiancée. "Sadie'll protect me."

"I could take you." I say as I look at Violet's fiancée.

"Girls." Mom says.

"Sorry." Violet and I say

"What are we gonna do with them bubba?" Mom asks as she looks at Tiago.

My sisters are biologically Mama and Mommy's kids while my brother is biologically Mom and Mommy's kid, but our parents have always looked at and treated us all the same.

I mean why wouldn't they.

We are their children.

"Food." My favorite 3 year old says.

"You're so smart." Mom says making Tiago giggle then we all leave the training centre, get into our separate cars, and head towards Karma.

"Is Uncle Titi coming?" I question as I drive my sisters and Sadie towards Karma

Karma is a new café in London that I really like going to.

"No he's gotta go do stuff with his kids to get them ready for school." Lavender says.

"Aww." I say.

"Woah." Lavender says.

"What?" Violet says.

"You broke up with her?" Lavender questions then she shows me a picture on her phone

"It was a mutual break up." I say. "Oh and FYI I fucked her 10 minutes after that photo was taken.'

"Ewww." My sisters groan making me chuckle.

"But yeah we did break up." I say.

Alisha and I dated from January 2023 to May of 2025.

We've kinda remained fuck buddies since we broke up.

"Why'd you break up?" Sadie asks.

"Towards the end of our relationship we were basically just meeting up to fuck and the rest of the time we just didn't even talk to each other." I say. "So we just decided to break up, but keep fucking."

"Maybe you'll meet someone on the team." Violet says.

"Maybe Vi." I say. "Maybe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 486 23
as it says in the title, this is a oneshot book. you can do requests in the comments or pm me. also I will not do smut bc I'm not comfortable doing i...
249K 6.1K 54
imagines I wrote of women footballers! *ignore spelling mistakes pls, ty!*
178K 5.8K 38
For the Bronze-Walsh family, life seems perfect But will it stay like that for much longer? Follow Rosie, Lucy and Keira's journey as they continue t...
44.7K 1K 37
*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ????