☾♛𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕-𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗�...

Bởi AllieSloth

"𝑾𝒐𝒘...𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆?" "𝑼𝒎...𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒔�... Xem Thêm

ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕥
𝟘𝟙:𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞
𝟘𝟚: 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤
𝟘𝟛: 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕆𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤
ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕣 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟
𝟘𝟜: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤, 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕠𝕟
𝟘𝟝: 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣
𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒: 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕒 𝕃. 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥
𝟘𝟞: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕥. 𝕀
𝟘𝟟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕥. 𝕀𝕀
𝟘𝟠: 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔼ℝ
𝟘𝟡: ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 & ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤
𝟙𝟘:𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤
𝟙𝟙:𝕃𝕒 ℙ𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪
𝟙𝟚:ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤

𝟘𝟘:ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

119 4 0
Bởi AllieSloth

     Life was like the ocean calm like the waves and as smooth as they receded. It was all easy and great like a sunny day at the beach, but sometimes storms start brewing and the ocean's peace is replaced with rage. Life is like the ocean during a storm now, and you just have to wait for the storm to blow by. Though the ocean looks the same after the storm, it is forever changed... 

   Athena Lockeheart's life was like the ocean. It was calm and peaceful, but as wise words had once said it was "The calm before the storm". Everything changed after the phone call. The phone call no one ever saw coming. The call that made the storm and yanked away the peace of the ocean. 

A/N: the next chapter will be longer than this!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.9K 213 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...
564K 15.9K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
80.8K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
26.8K 768 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...