PRESENCE - MAKES YOU OR BREAK...

By priya_pr21

Presence is the first story I ever wrote , it's full of cliche but yet well it's the first one so here it is... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73 - THE END

53

34 3 3
By priya_pr21

It's been eight long months from that night , and their love for each other has just increased in this passing months . But one thing that is still common is that none of them have confessed it yet .

Shweta did her attempt on his birthday but Darshan's friends spoiled it . And then she has firmly told him that she is not going to say anything until he speaks up now . Darsh wants to spell those words out but yet he hasn't succeeded in making her meet with her dad .

But he has planned to confess it on her birthday , but everything should not go in vain as just a day before that darsh gonna give her all the diaries which have each and every detail about nitya , and then it's her decision whether she still wants to be with him or not .

Because before taking this relationship further its her right to know about my past . And nitya just won't be my past but always a part of me in a way because the fact not gonna change that she was my first love and her place will remain the same without love for her .

Somewhere he knows that she will accept it but just a few chances are still there that may be she will leave . But he is all positive .

In this time span shweta has completely become the older her . Care free and do what she wants , and she everyday does an attempt to talk to her dad that too because of darshan . He is hell positive about the fact one day he will lose with his daughter and speak with her . And she believes in his belief , he has been one of the best person ever happened to her .

As a fan and a person my heart will always stay with him , wherever this relation end up , like being together or separate but one thing for sure not gonna change i.e my love for him as a fan . I'll always and forever be his fan first and then whatever we lead to .

They together have made a song , but stuck at a point that who will be Darshan's lady love in the video , as it's the first time that he has sung the song with a female singer in his own composition .

Today are audition and darshan has come to shweta's house to take her with him . He open the door with spare keys and get in shweta's room , and finds her sleeping hugging her pillow with a innocent smile ,

He goes near her bed and sit down on his knees and observe her . He pull the pillow out and speak up to himself , " he is also lucky than you , don't know when will my day come " . A few hair bangs are on her face , darsh slowly tuck them behind her ears and see her beautiful smile .

She turn to other side , " wow yaha bhi attitude " . Darsh goes to the other side of the bed and sits on her bed observing her , because he don't want to disturb her beauty sleep . Shweta opened her eyes

Darsh - morning

Shweta - morning ( she blinks her eyes and finds darshan , she gets up and sits straight within blink of an eye ) shit , what the hell are you doing here

Darsh - relax , I guess you forget you gave me the spare keys and ya your room door was open so I entered in

Shweta - can't you just knock the door like a normal person

Darsh - sorry , I won't do that before entering your room . And if you care for it then lock your room

Shweta - and what's so special about me

Darsh - do I seriously need to tell you ( he speaks and lays down his head on her legs and closes his eyes , shweta smile and shuffles his hairs )

Shweta - you had sleep for just 2 hours , why did you wake up so early ?

Darsh - you forget today we have to select the my lady love for the song ( he wrap his hand around her neck and pull her closer and open his eyes ) I'm toh still telling you , do the acting too . And waise bhi Naushad bhai is directing the video , and I won't mind doing intimate scenes in the song ( and winks )

Shweta hit on his chest - your mind just runs in one direction na

Darsh - you know what now its decided ( he sits up straight ) I will find someone who will be the next co-actress and darshan raval's GF

Shweta - GF

Darsh - hmm

Shweta - all the best then , and ya get out of the room

Darsh - why
Shweta - I want to freshen up , so get out of the room right now

She gets up and wear her shrug and tie her hairs in a bun . She takes her clothes and towel and is about to enter when she sees darshan standing at the doorstep .

Shweta - what ?

Darsh pull her closer by putting his hand over her bare waist having a smirking look - would you mind if I join you ( with a naughty smile he asks )

Shweta - I have a better option for you

Darsh - what ?

Shweta - whoever your next co-actress / GF take her with you

She push him away and get inside . Darsh smile seeing her jealous , one side she doesn't want to confront with the truth and other side she can't bare me with someone else . If that day my friends wouldn't have spoiled her surprise then we would have been together officially but all in vain . I guess something else , like special than that is waiting for both of us . He is scrolling down through his pictures to post one , when he hears the door knocking sound , he looks up from his phone screen and gets stunned to see her .

Her hairs are wet , water droplets on her face and neck . She is rubbing her hairs with the towel and stand in front of the mirror . He is not able to even blink . She push her hairs behind when she feels two hands wrapped around her waist . She looks up and finds him putting his chin over her shoulder with eyes closed and a warm smile which can skip anyone's heart .

Shweta - darsh leave me

Darsh - sorry

Shweta - for what ?

Darsh - to make you jealous by saying I want a GF

Shweta - but you can have one

Darsh - and what about you then

Shweta - when you find someone set me with someone

Darsh - nope , but whoever looks at you , he will no longer exist

Shweta - but why do you care

Darsh - because I ( he pause and open his eyes ) don't try to trick me okay . It's hard to resist you and on top of that you are coming in front of me like this . Just stop being so hot ( he turns her ) or else your naughtily nice darshan will come in front of you ( and softly place a kiss on her cheek )

Her body shivers , he enjoy this condition of her when his closeness affect her . Shweta pushed him and by putting her finger over his chest spoke up

Shweta - stay away till the time you confess it . Because your friends and my brothers ruined my plan completely .

He pulled her and she collided with his chest

Darsh - staying away from you , not possible

Shweta - leave me now or else I will also be a late latif like you

Darsh - for sure but after doing one thing

And smirk , shweta look at him confused

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 879 14
We had it all, didn't we? The love, the peace, the trust. But somehow the empire we built came crashing down. And the love we felt was replaced by an...
5.6K 956 46
Is life always about happy and cute endings? Well I think no..... sometimes it end out if nowhere in the middle of the sea But still, we have beauti...
4.9K 252 53
Prakriti and Darshan both shared a beautiful bond that could take anyone's heart away. They promised to be together till death separates them but wha...