Incomparable

By Princessekokiebookie

I'm not looking for love I'm just looking for survival I'm not in pain but pain has become part of me hurt a... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine part 1
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen

Chapter fourteen

177 11 3
By Princessekokiebookie

  Damien's  P.O.V :   

" two mac cheese burger  with fries and coke and two Mac royals , and two apple pies , please ." I said to the waiter at the drive in window 

" Sure , anything else ?" He said 

" no thanks " I said back and waited for him to hand me my order . 

" Thanks " I said to the guy taking the bag from his hands . 

" welcome , have a nice evening " He said and already moving on to the car after me . 

I handed the bag to Marline " hold that for a sec " 

"sure" She said back 

I started pulling out  of mac drive in ,

" So is there a place you wanna go to " I said glancing her way 

" not exactly , anywhere is fine " She said .

I could sense that the air between us wasn't completely normal and still held the tension to it . But I tried my hardest to ignore what happened those past days and act as if nothing happened . 

" OK then do you mind if I improvise " I said back 

" No ' she stated simply

" fine then " I said back . 

The ride was quite , it returned to that uncomfortable silence , dead silence, I didn't know what I should do to break it .

In my whole life I never was in a situation like this and I'm not talking about the silence , but the whole situation .

Criminals , suspects , they where always imbibed in my mind as such. never tried to get personal with them it always was work wise professional . when I wanted something I got it with just intriguing the person in front of me in a formal FBI office .

But I never thought I would have to befriend one even though she's innocent . And more importantly I was never communicating with someone who was rapped before and seem to have so much in her past that she prefers to bury it up afraid to even visit it's tomb .

However here I am trying to deal with it all and to find a place to go , I suggested going to an elite restaurant which serves good food but all she said is simply and I quote " I am not good enough " . I couldn't believe her but I didn't push it as we didn't need more complication .

Tonight was all about getting comfortable with each other and breaking the ice. 

Marline's P.O.V :  

I knew he was trying his best to break the tension . I can see the lines on his face formed into concentration trying to figure something out , trying to solve a riddle .

He was trying from the start of the evening . and though I know I should just let it be and just talk .I couldn't . I couldn't go back to this pain .

At  first I was like hell I got caught and  was only worrying about my safety .

But now I'm afraid of more I know that I look and give the vibe that I don't give shit but in all reality from the inside I was breaking , breaking to fine peaces and now going through this I found myself breaking all over again . 

  So many things that were inside pleading to come out , so much pain thrashing around trying to find an escape from the jail I have put it in , the grave that I have buried it all in . 

Memories that were roaming like ghosts waiting for the chance to scare me out of my life waiting to finish what it started . Killing me . 

  So in order to defend myself I built this huge wall around myself , iron locks around my heart , and cold iced my feelings just to preserve them from decaying in the hot tormenting pain . I blocked everybody out including me . 

  Putting on a front of a cold hearted bitch that cared about nothing just to hide the broken women inside . It was all a lie ,that  everyone bought it , Hell even I did . I believed the act and started being it transforming me into who I am today .The prostitute low life creature that no one even wanted to say hi to .

But I got used to it I adopted this new life starting to see the comfort in it . the feeling-less in it . 

  But what is happening now is unsettling it is bringing out the pain the memories the suffer but most of all the Real woman inside . That is what really scared me , me . I was scared of who I really am . scared of her vulnerability  , scared of her emotions .

I became a creature that hated emotions that feared them, that read feelings as a red alarm for pain, that took emotion as a knife ready to stab her in the back , like a useless girl being raped .    

" We're here " Damien said pulling me out of my thoughts . 

I looked around to find that we were in the middle of a normal street with no shops or anything , just the California neighborhood . I couldn't help but look at Damien questionably . 

" well I thought we could take a walk , there's somewhere I think you'll like I thought we could eat there or something " He said 

" OK " I replied shrugging . I started yo carry the mac bag when Damien came over to take them from me . 

" I'll carry that " He said . 

I gave it to him , and we started walking . 

Damien's P.O.V :

So I had this idea to walk just walk and talk , and there is a clearing near by that we could eat in a big garden with trees . Natural , to help relax a bit . 

" so how about we talk about random stuff " I said 

" well if we have to talk " she said back 

" OK ' I said stretching a bit on the o  . I know she didn't want to talk but I was persistent I will break this ice . 

" so how about twenty questions ' I said 

She turned her head my way and rose an eyebrow at me . " really " she said 

" yeah " I said shrugging 

" are you what four " She asked 

" Ha funny , but really , you go first if you want " 

OK OK I know it was a childless idea . but that's all that came to my mind to try to make us talk about random stuff . 

" Nah , I'll give you the honor of making a fool of yourself " she said back with sarcasm , yet a hint if a smile . 

" OK , let's start simple what's your favourite colour ?" I asked 

" well , yellow sunshine yellow , you " she asked 

' blue , sky blue " I said " your turn " 

" favourite ice cream flavour " She asked 

" Chocolate you " I said grinning 

"typical , vanilla with strawberries " she said smiling as if remembering something then she said 

" I used to eat it everyday with my mother when I was five " she said 

I smiled it was the first time she mentioned any of her family . Then sh started talking 

" Child I was a child innocent one that thought that life i amazing , that love was the main component , happiness is it's syrup    it took real slap in the face to know that life is a salty dish with peppers as it's flavour " She said bitterly 

" well there is the salty dishes but there is the sweat dishes also " I said 

" not in my life they're not , in yours there is but not mine " she said shrugging 

" by the way , how's Natalie " She asked 

" fine " I said smiling as soon as Natalie's name was mentioned " crazy , but fine " I said 

She chuckled " from her cloths she doesn't seem like a barbie " She said 

" Yeah she's the bad ass tomboy kinda girl " I said 

" seems nice " She said 

" yeah , if you took out from the equation her ass of a boyfriend " I said 

" why do you think he's an ass ?" She asked 

" well , he looks like bad ass with a scare on his face , I don't know he just screams trouble " I said 

" and who do you prefer , a nice looking kid with a suit and ti and a Harvard university acceptance letter and  Lamborghini on the sidewalk " She said getting worked up 

" No No it's not like that , it's that I'm afraid he hurts her " I said 

" Well , you get hurt from the last person you would have thought of " She said 

" appearance is a lying bastard . ask someone who knows " she said 

" and you know ... " i said 

" you know nothing about me yet" She said sighing " all I'm saying is give the boy a chance maybe this scar is an accident or worse abuse , yet keep an eye on him I'm not saying that he's an angel either " she said  

 " fair enough " I said 

By now we had reached the clearing " It's just here to the left ' I told her 

when we reached the place she said " It's beautiful ' She said 

" i thought so too , and relaxing " I said 

" yeah " she said sitting on the grass getting comfortable 

I sat beside her and started opening the bags 

" here you are " I told her giving her her fries and coke 

" So what first Mac cheese or Mac royal " i asked 

" Mac cheese ' she said 

I nodded handing over her mac cheese and starting on my own 

" is it good " I asked

" yeah " she said back

we stayed in silence for a while just enjoying the relaxing view , and enjoying the sandwiches to be honest this is my first time eating at macs Oh if mother sweaty Knew She would make fit now . I chuckled at the thought .

Marline turned my way questionably .

" you know this actually tastes really good " I said

" Oh please tell me this is not the first time you step at mac's " She said

" actually it is ' I replied truthfully

" I can't believe this , you really are a spoilt rich elite aren't you " She said  

" Just had other places to go to " I answered back 

" better I presume " She replied 

" more expensive full of sophisticated people " I replied 

" yeah , worthy ones " she said 

" that's not what I meant " I said back 

" yeah right " she said back 

" look I'm really trying here, it's not like I chose to be born in an elite family " I said getting worked up 

She kept silent for a minute then she said " sorry " I was shocked 

" sorry , tI's just that with what I went through ..., never mind  , just you have to know that this isn't easy for me " she said 

" I guess you're right and i'm sorry too about how i treated you at first , how i looked at the whole situation " I said 

"it's fine " She said 

" and about what we were discussing a couple of days .. " I began 

" look I'm not gonna lie that it's easy ,cause hell it's not , but I understand that one day I have to let it out , it just seems like that day came too fast " she said 

" I'm not gonna pressure you anymore if it's out of the case ' I said back " If you wanna talk well I'm all ears " 

" I'm afraid " she suddenly said , and I was shocked she was telling me that , so I kept silent 

" I'm afraid of remembering , of me " she said 

" but I'll make a deal with you , anything that is relevant to your case you have every right to know it . However if this thing is personal or irrelevant I will need sometime to let it out . Deal ?"  She asked 

" with one condition " I said 

" what is that ?" She asked

" no awkwardness and we will be honest to each other ' I said 

" that's two , but fine " she said 

" deal " I said offering my hand 

"deal " she said shaking my hand 

We continued our meal , making small talk and I was thanking God that the ice is broke .

We were heading back home after we finished eating . and the ride was yet again silent but this time without tension in it , just normal silent . 

I parked the car when we arrived and we went inside . 

"so goodnight then " I said 

" yeah goodnight " She said back 

" oh and thanks for the dinner " She said 

" it was nothing " I said back 

" right then I'll hit the shower, then go to sleep so night "

"night " I replied back 

Well back at the point we were in before the incident , the friend for a reason zone with a bit of trust . 

I think that's progress . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- End of Chapter fourteen -----------------------------------------------------

I think that's a progress too Damien . 

So what do you think 

First of all I would like to say sorry for the late upload people , had a lot of exams and my finals is in two days . anyway hope you enjoyed 

please if you really like it please please please 

COMMENT 

VOTE

it really matters when I find that you like it guys , I feel like there is actually someone out there reading my story , thanks . 

love, 

cookie :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 522 18
❝The FBI Agent with walls of steel and The Mafia Spy who couldn't feel.❞ 🎭 "Can you feel it?" "Feel what?" "My love for you." •♡• Kaya Skeats (real...
218K 10K 126
[COMPLETED] Two souls caged by their hearts and minds. One key will make them free. It only takes one kiss for someone to feel something. For Caralei...
827K 24.4K 22
"Please let go of me" "Never, I will never let go of you. You belong with me. Forever" ...
38.4K 986 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...