Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo ❤️
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
92:
93:

91:

408 17 6
By Zuleyma64

Y/n arc ReDeMpTiOn....
Nct arc typing...
Taeyong..
Renjun..arc...
Zuley...end..typing..
Mark typing...

⚠️: violence, car violence, the song got some language, blood, angst.

Play music it's for the entire chapter

Y/n's view:

We had been driving past some desert like scenery. It was really hot, and the highway was also very lonely. I had no clue where I was.

I held on to his waist as he kept driving forward.

I heard some bullets whizzing by, but to my surprise he knew how to evade them. He kept moving from side to side.

I kept staring into his back hair when I felt something click in my mind.

I turned a bit and raised the gun, the vehicle had caught up with us. I aimed towards the driver even though they were behind the glass, and he kept moving the motorcycle from side to side it was hard to focused.

Shoot now. Something said in my head as I pulled the trigger, making my arm hurt a bit with the kick back it had.

The glass shattered and the car started swerving right away crashing into another vehicle. The first one burst into flames, I felt like I was in one of those action movies.

I turned back around to see he was still driving and u harmed since he kept swerving around.

Another motorcycle caught up to us.
The girl driving it, removed one of the hands and aimed the gun that I assumed was an uzi towards my driver.

I aimed and shot, which missed but threw her off, making her helmet fall off.

Her blond hair came out, the curls flowing with the wind. Some scratches on the side of her face.

She was going to aim again but, I held on to the boy and swung my legs over kicking the weapon out of her hand, he helped me swing back on with one arm.

I aimed for her and shot the motorcycle, making it shake around and crash against the border.

We kept avoiding more shots and causing more cars to crash. But once we got in the city zone, he whipped past the cars in the center zone, leaving the cars that were following us behind.

"It seems we got them off our track!" He yelled as he started getting off at an exit on the highway.

But as if they heard him, more motorcycles had followed us.

I grit my teeth as I felt the pressure of only having a few bullets left.

They got close to us, one on each of our sides.

This was a moment where I had to put my trust on this stranger.

I kicked at the motorcycle besides me hardly, almost losing balance. I glanced to my right to see he had also kicked the other motorcycle.

They served around a bit before they caught up to us again.

I shot at one of them, but I didn't have enough time to shoot the other one.

They shot at us, to which I avoided but it hit the guy that was driving on his arm slightly. He hissed before he pressed on the gas.

I switched arms with the gun and shot at the other motorcycle driver.

He kept driving, but I saw as the blood dripped from his shoulder.

He swerved off another exit, a bit crazier since he was losing blood and possibly feeling dizzy just as I was.

He brakes a bit hard making me bump into him.

"This is the club."

I got off the bike, aiming the gun at him.

"Get off."

"You don't have to aim the gun at me it's not like I'll
Run, your aim is insane."

He placed his hand on his shoulder before he removed his jacket and tossed at me.

"I don't think you'd wanna walk in there without a shirt."

I narrowed my eyes as I slipped it on still leaving it slightly unzipped since it was hot.

He walked in front of me and stood in front of the security of the club.

"The Ring." He said while hiding the wound on his shoulder. "Wonbin, new recruit."

They glanced at each other before the opened the door and glanced at me.

"She's a newbie like me too.." he muttered as he pushed me in quickly.

The club was active, many people dancing, that vibe I had seen countless times before.

I stepped into the crowd, vibing along with the others to blend in, when I felt a hand grab hold of mine.

We bumped into a couple, as the which the girl apologized and her partner laughed as to finding her very cute.

I glanced at the hand that was holding mine.

It was this Wonbin guy, I don't know why he wasn't running from me at this point but he motioned for me to keep going forward to make it to
The back.

When a loud bang was heard.
People screaming, chunks of the building was sent flying, people toppling over each other.

He pulled me back, feeling the blood from his wound  On the hoodie he let me borrow.

Why did he save me again?

He held on to me tightly as my eyes narrowed at the wide hole that had been made against the wall.

Dust slightly floating a bit in the air,, smoke filling up the room. I coughed and waved off some of it as I kept looking at the hole.

I could recognize that shadowed figure who walked in.

His tall, slim figure, dressed in an all black suit.
Taeyong.

Following after him was Jaehyun, and Doyoung who was wiping his gloves against his vest, my guess was that he had placed the bombs.

Surprisingly, there was glitter also everywhere, even on my face and all over my bloodied hands.

"It seems you are still quite girly." Wonbin teased before he started a coughing fit to which I smacked his back slightly with the gun.

"Ow." He said as he placed his hand on his wounded shoulder.

I kept looking to see who else walked in as people ran around the club.

I felt my eyes widen, and my heart start to calm down a bit as I noticed Renjun step in.

The music was still playing,
The lights were flashing.

I started walking towards him, leaving the guy behind as he got bumped around as to which I did too.

He kept glancing around when he finally caught my gaze. His fierce stare softened and even in this distance and this darkness I could see his eyes were sparkling.

He didn't even think twice and ran towards me, shoving those around him.

He pulled me into his arms, by grabbing on to my hands first. He wrapped his arms around me burying his face into my now short hair.

His free hand touching my hair, caressing it as if trying to comfort me

Taeyong ran to us and gave me a confused look as to why they didn't need to rescue me anymore. I was standing still.

Jaehyun smiled before motioning to the others to clear out any enemies.

Zuley approached me and grabbed my hand. "Oh I'm so glad to see you're safe."

I heard gunshots breaking out.

But that didn't stop me from standing still in that comforting hug with Renjun.

Sicheng stepped forward and smiled at me.
I could tell there was a hint of disappointment in his eyes. But also a look of relief since they had found me alive and ...well.

"Y/n." Renjun said finally breaking the hug. "Let's go kill these.."

"What do we do with this guy?" Mark interrupted, holding Wonbin by his hair with one hand and making him kneel by pointing a gun at his head.

Wonbin peeked up to look at me, a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Let's keep him as a hostage. He..helped me escape."

Wonbin opened his mouth and spoke. "I'm also the one who gave you the directions.."

Taeyong pointed his gun at him making him raise his hands, even though it hurt him.
"I swear I don't even know how this gang stuff works ."

Yuta dragged Vasco down and also made him kneel besides Wonbin. He kicked him forward putting his leg on his back so his face was facing Zuley's shoes.

"Ay Zuley...Y/n..none of this was personal please."

Zuley crouched down to look at him.

"Look what you did to my friend..to my not related sister, to all these women...to me. You ruined me."

I felt Renjun standing behind me, his warmth breath tickling my exposed neck.

"Look what your friends did to her..her beautiful hair..the bruises. The torture...just like you did to my heart when I was young and naive."

"Zuley hey hey calm-"

She pulled the trigger, the sound of the gunshot blending in with the loud music.

His blood splattered all over her shoes.

Yuta raised his leg before kicking at Vasco's body.
He stepped on him as he pulled Zuley into a hug.

"Let's go home..that heavy luggage is gone now..that pain that was tying you down is dead now..." Yuta glanced at me. "Short hair looks good on you."

"Are you flirting with Renjun's girl?" Haechan asked as he caught up with the rest of us. "Also we eliminated the other ring members we could find."

"I couldn't find Arrelia." Ten said as he ran back towards us. He stopped as he saw me, he placed his hand on my cheek.

"I'll prepare a relaxing aromatic bath for you back at the house."

He wiped the blood off my cheek before he stepped forward and sighed. "I'm guilty to say I'm relieved I didn't find Arrelia."

Taeyong Pat my head before motioning for al of us to leave.

Liv gave me a hug before she followed after Doyoung who had been setting up bombs to destroy the club since there was too much evidence.

I watched Liv smash the computer system with a metal bat. She smashed the screen, and placed some bombs around the tables too.

Renjun swooped me up into his arms, surprising me a bit since I was still feeling defensive. He zipped up the hoodie and planted a kiss on my forehead.

He started walking after Taeyong and Jaehyun.

Zuley and Yuta followed after since I could tell she was losing her mind. (Always am it's my constant state)

Mark yanked at Wonbin's hair making him walk behind us and besides Sicheng who was also eyeing him.

Renjun placed me into the backseat of one of the cars and did the seatbelt for me, making me feel anxious since everything was to calm compared to what I had lived through the past day.

He gave me a small smile trying to make me feel better, but I was like frozen in this shock, cold empty feeling..of fear I assumed.

He got in after and held me the whole way home.
To my surprise we didn't get followed home,
Renjun quietly hummed besides me a tune of a song I had played for him before during class.

We made it home.

Yuna was sitting outside, she sat up dropping the blanket she had over her shoulders.

She ran towards me and hugged me tightly.
"I'm so sorry Y/n!"

I shook my head and hugged her back.
"It's not your fault."

She sobbed and held on to my head, touching around my short hair. "But what if it was??! Look at what they did to you!"

"I'm alive...that's what matters."

A while has passed of them giving me compliments of my hair. And hugging me and welcoming me back.

Sicheng stood besides me, knowing what I had gone through since he had similar marks I did.

Ten walked back, he reached out for my hand.
"Here I got the bath ready."

"Thanks Ten."

"Anything darling."

The sounds of my footsteps echoing giving me memories of the building. I shuddered a bit but I knew I had to keep walking, I needed this bath.

Thank you my Rozes! Thank you for being patient! Thank you for reading and I want you all to know I love reading every single comment on here! I love you all my darling Rozes!!

Also
Tea sis! I went clubbing for my real first time so now I have a better idea for the future references.

Keep on shipping and reading darling Rozes! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
34.7K 501 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
32.6K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...
15.9K 412 28
Jung y/n, Jaehyun's little sister is moving in with him and his members to be closer to her university, how will she adjust living with NCT? Will she...