Beautiful liar pt2

By yay997

NOTE: check the chapter number before reading the app messed up the order not me This is part two of beautifu... More

Chapter 1
Disclaimer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 3
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(final)

Chapter 26

352 30 23
By yay997

Hyunjin's pov

"jinie, baby" i hummed hearing the voice next to my ears...i want to sleep."wake up" the voice added.
I slowly opened my eyes to be met with han, he had this wide smile on his face and as soon as I looked at him he pecked my lips...wait.where am I? I glanced around the room confused...
"I...where am I?" I asked clenching my head...something felt missing.
"what do you mean where are you idiot" he chuckled getting up from the bed." come on minho hyung and felix are preparing breakfast for us if you don't wake up I will leave you without food"he added.

"you let felix in the kitchen" I yelled jumping from the bed.
"don't worry minho hyung is with him" he replied making me frown.
"he is here...when..." I paused scanning the unfamiliar room again" jisung where the hell are we?" I added looking at the younger.
"love are you okay? We are home of course...where else we would be? Are you sick?" he walked closer to touch my forehead" you don't have a fever...what is wrong?"he added confused.
"what is taking them too long...i know hyunjin is a light sleeper" felix's voice came from outside and we heard footsteps approaching us.
"I bet they are making out" I froze when I heard minho hyung say before the two laughed.

"they are..."
"are you naked?" the two entered the room, minho was putting his hand above his eyes making han and felix chuckle at him.
"very funny hyung" jisung said" My dear husband is not acting like himself today" he added.
"I told you, you should have married me...since you refused I had to marry him" felix said with a pouty lips pointing at minho hyung.
"hey" the older tell hitting his shoulder playfully.
"we were married first..."
"excuse me what is happening here...when did you two get married? And this place is not my house" I cut han off...what the hell is happening here?

"hyunjin are you okay?" Minho hyung asked.
"I told you he is acting weird" han said nodding his head.
"I bet he is hungry...come on I made pancakes" felix said dragging me outside the room...I was about to talk when my eyes fell on the photos on the walls...it is of the four of us...in one of them all of us were wearing suits...some of them in different place of the world.... Paris...japan...when did this happen?
"take a seat...don't worry minho hyung made sure I don't mess them up" felix said pulling me out of my thoughts.
I did as he said looking at the table with wide eyes...right behind us jisung and minho hyung entered the kitchen the younger was on his back laughing...they looked happy.

"better?" minho hyung asked as he put jisung on the chair next to me who immediately moved to sit on my lap giving me a silly smile.
"he can't eat like that"felix pointed.
"I will feed him" han replied winking at me...well...i like this but why does it feel unreal? The last thing I remember was...wait...seunghee...that woman she stabbed me...i jumped from my chair making han fall down into the process.
"hyunjin" the three looked at me with shocked expression.
"Seriously what is wrong?" felix asked helping han up.
"this is not right...this is too good to be real...i need...i need to get out of here"
I shook my head running from the kitchen...

"hyunjin" I heard minho hyung yell as I ran around the house looking got an exit...did I lose my mind? No maybe I am in a coma...no it can't be...she only stabbed me I did not hit my head...i don't think the blood loss was severe enough to cause that too...there is only one possibility left...i am asleep and dreaming...i need to get out of here...that woman could hurt them.
"what..."I stopped mid way when han came out of nowhere.
"stay please" he said with wide doe eyes.
"this is not real" I answered.
"but at least you are happy right...why do you want to wake up...you have all of us here" felix said back hugging.
"no...no let go...i need to leave...let go if me" I yelled......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My eyes were shot open as I looked around the hospital room...i was breathing hard as my whole body shook...i knew it.. I knew it was a dream...but I wanted that to be real....I wanted that to be our life...i felt a tear escape my eyes at the thought...why can all this suffering end already? Was seven years not enough?
"hyunjin...god you are awake" the door was opened revealing felix right behind him all of the boys were behind me.
"you were yelling is everything okay?" chan hyung asked looking worried.
"I am fine...it was a nightmare...what happened? The woman...she is Kim seunghee kang's finance...she is the daughter of the..."

"the serpents ' leader...we know" minho hyung said entering the room.
He titled his head to the side before he walked closer" are you okay?" he added.
"I am" I blinked looking around the room...jeongin was watching us silently as his eyes never left the older...it was the first time they had met after six years...seungmin also seemed uncomfortable but didn't say a word.
"you need to be careful she is dangerous" I said trying to get up from the bed.
"we know the too hyunjin...you just need to rest " han said pushing me back.
"I have a warrant on her we will catch her...now tell us what happened?" seungmin said crossing his arms.
"I...well..."

Flashback.

"are you sure you don't want me to come?' Changbin hyung said
"I am hyung...i know the exact file to bring...I will be quick I promise" u answered walking inside...i have a suspect in mind...she is the only one who could have a reason to try and hurt us...minho hyung killed her fiance after all...but why the hell did she come back now? Like I know I was out of the picture but she could have tried to hurt felix or jisung to get me and minho hyung back...like something doesn't make sense...where was she all these years?
I opened the door heading to my room...it is a very small apartment but I wanted to keep it as it is...i brought from the owner before I left six years ago and didn't change it.

"I just need to confirm" I said to myself opening the door.
"well...well...well hwang hyunjin" I froze when my eyes fell on the woman sitting on my bed with crossed legs, she was wearing a black outfit...like some kind of spy...her hair was up in a ponytail.
"you" I said making her giggle.
"me" she confirmed playing with the little dagger inside her hand" I heard you are smart hwang...how didn't you figure this out?" she asked getting up.
"what do you want?" I asked taking a step back.
"well that's stupid too...what do you think I want" she answered...i am just trying to buy time...i can fight but she is the daughter of  a mafia leader...my skills won't be enough...she does not have a gun on her but I can't risk it.

"are you scared Mr hwang?" she said taking a step toward me with each one I took back.
"so are you here to kill me?" I asked with a chuckle.
"finally your brain is working" she said clapping her hands...i gulped as we reached the living room." this is getting boring...aren't you going to fight?" she added.
"you want to kill me with a dagger there is easier ways..."
"with a gun like you killed my beloved...i am not a coward like you" she yelled looking hell of pissed" I will start with you hwang...then felix...then han...i will leave lee minho for the end....i want him to suffer like I suffered when I lost my baby."she cut me off.

"Your baby was a sick man...he was a cheater...he tried hitting on minho hyung...hell even jisung..."
"shut up" she yelled running toward me, I tried my best to escape her attack but god as I thought she is hell of skilled...i am not a match for her...that's for sure...she easily managed to scratch my arm.
"shit" I whispered clenching the wound.
"you are slow...killling you is not going to be fun" she said playing with the
Dagger...well either fight or due I guess...i doubt that changbin hyung will hear me if I yell...but if I gain time maybe he will come when I don't get down.

I smiled when I heard footsteps coming closer....
"hyunjin" minho's voice took me off guard I have no idea how and when before seunghee stabbed me into my side three times before I dropped on the floor.
"rot in hell" she said running from the balcony...at that moment minho hyung entered the room.
"hyung...she..."

End of flashback.

"that's I remember" I said.
"I missed her damn it" minho hyung yelled surprising all of us"if I was fast enough I would have reach before she left."he added walking back and forth inside the room.
"I am sorry jin, I am sorry for leaving you alone...i should have..."
"hyung, probably even if you were with me one of us would have gotten hurt...and it is better me than you..."
"like hell it is" han yelled glaring at me" both of you are important hwang...i decided to give you a chance so don't freaking dare die on me"he added making me smile.

"am I melting your heart Mr hwang han jisung?" I said with a wide smirk making his eyes widen.
"he almost died and the first thing he did when he woke up is flirt wow" jeongin said rolling his eyes.
"who the hell are you calling hwang you little..."
"I think you didn't check our marriage certificate...oh wait I never showed to you" I teased.
"I swear I am going to beat you up..."
"what the hell are the two of you doing?' minho hyung yelled making all eyes fall on him" that woman is running around free...do you think this is the right to for this cheesy play?" he added surprising us.

"hyung..."
"stop it felix...i stayed as you asked but clearly I am making a mistake...i am going to take care of this my way" the older cut felix off.
"what how is that? Kill Kim Seunghee...her dad will kill you..."
"do I look like I care?" minho hyung said staring right through my eyes.
"guys could you give us the room please?" I said without looking away from the older.
"sure" chan hyung said walking outside alongside changbin right behind them seungmin and jeongin left.
"you too guys" I told jisung and felix.
"I am not going anywhere...whenever you are left alone you make a damn mess" felix pointed between us.

"we can't go anywhere...you could wait outside of the door..."
"it is not about leaving hyunjin...what did I say about secrets?"jisung cut me off glaring at me.
"it is not secrets...i just want to..."
"whatever you want to say...say it...we are not leaving that's final" felix said looking determined....well I guess there is no point in fighting.
I sighed looking at minho who was silent for the whole time" I know you are scared"I said making him frown.
"I am not hwang..."
"stop this hyung...you are panicking this act...this cold attitude doesn't suit you...this is not you...all of us know that" I cut him off.

"clearly you don't know me enough "he replied chuckling.
"if you are going to start about the fact that you are a killer now...save it...you are forcing yourself into this...you are acting to stay strong...you are acting just to protect us...i know that because I am doing the same" I said glancing at the youngest." I did one mistake after another...i caused pain to every single one of us....but it needs to stop...we can do this together...please...we will find a away to stop seunghee...and save you from the darkstone" I added.
"do you think you can save me?" he asked.
"yes...all of us do" han said making me nod.

"Could you please come here?" I asked minho hyung who sighed.
"why..."
"please " I cut him off, he took a deep breath before he approached me...as soon as he was an arm length away I pulled him toward me, he lost balance falling next to me...i winced a bit forgetting about the fresh wounds.
"are you okay?" felix asked seeing my expression.
"I am fine don't worry " I answered giving him a smile.
"let go of me" minho hyung said but it made me tighten my grip around him.
"now" I said kissing his hair" I love you so much hyung...let your guard down...this is us...the men you love and who love you...you don't need this facade anymore" I added.

"hyunjin..."
"I love you" I cut him off pecking his lips.
"you don't understand..."
"I forgive you...we forgive and we love you" I cut him off again.
"damn it listen..."
"we love you..."
"I love you too damn it" I yelled as tears started to fall down his cheeks" I love you too...and I miss you so much...but u can't be selfish...i don't deserve you...i don't deserve to be happy" he added shaking his head.

"you do...all of us do...our happiness lays with you...we want you to be with us hyung...you know I had a dream when I was asleep" I said glancing at jisung and felix who were looking at us with wide eyes"I knew it was a dream from the start but it was perfect hyung...all of us were living together...hanie was the one who wake me up...you and felix prepared breakfast for us...it was perfect" I said caressing his hair as he laid his head on my chest.
"that's how you knew it was a dream...felix is a terrible cook" he pointed making me chuckle.
"yeah" I hummed glancing at the two boys who were smiling fondly at us.
"I am tired hyunjin" the older said closing his eyes.
"then rest hyung...we got you" I whispered pecking his forehead....we got you and we are never going to let you go again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.8K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘧 π˜ͺ 𝘩𝘢𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘒𝘸𝘒𝘺?
68.2K 3.2K 32
Han jisung was the top student, teachers favourite, their #1 pet.Hyunjin was from a wealthy family and has always liked to tease the squirrel boy.Han...
56.4K 1.9K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...
2.4K 223 18
"My mistake, I didn't realise you were too good for me.." When enemies, Hwang Hyunjin and Han Jisung realise they want to become more than friends. S...