Her Silent Screams

By talesofpri

Vaani Agarwal, a mute girl unknowingly silenced by cruel fate and also a painter lost in the silent echoes of... More

"Guardians of the Story: A Gentle Copyright Reminder©"
"Aesthetic Tale Of Love"
"HER SILENT SCREAMS" - COVER PAGE
||SMALL GLIMPSE|| (PROLOGUE)
||STEPPING TOWARDS FREEDOM||
||MUTE STRANGER ANGEL||
||THE HANDSOME DEVIL||
||AN INTENSE MOMENT||
||THE MORNING CHAOS||
||HIS GENTLE EMBRACE||
⊙⊙⊙⊙ Authors Note ⊙⊙⊙⊙
||HER SILENT ECHOES OF PAIN||
||THEIR PLAYFUL MOMENT||
||THE LONGING SEPERATION||

||WHISPERS BEYOND WORDS||

704 63 12
By talesofpri

ADESH

Adesh: "Vaani?"
Shit! Fucking fuckity shit! Did I hurt her? I thought someone trespass here. How dumb I am? For fuck sake I own this building. How can someone trespass here in when the security is too high. When she bought me here I thought she was doing some kind of joke, but eventually come to know that she wasn't joking. She ultimately has a flat in one of the buildings I own. For a millisecond I thought what she do for a living? Because the flats in my buildings are not affordable for the middle class ones by any means, but at last I came to the conclusion that she can be a Papa's princess who loves to spend her rich father's money.

Apart from this. I really groped her neck badly. I turned on the lights and now I am puzzled over the fact, what should I do? Should I tell her that I thought that she was a thief? I was just watching the city because I couldn't get any sleep. I saw the marks on her neck as she was taking air. Frick!

Adesh: "Shit! Vaani I am sorry. I just thought someone trespassed here and In defense I groped you. Fuck! I am really sorry. It's... it's not ... I am.. I didn't mean.... Fuck! What am I even saying?" She showed me her hand, indicating to me to stop rambling. I eventually stopped. She takes the step backwards. Is she scared of me now? Fuck. What have I done? I scared her.

Adesh: "No! Vaani it's not like that. I wasn't trying to harm you. Look, I am sorry. If you want then I can go from here now. I was ...." She again stopped me showing her hand and started to go into her room. Fuck! What should I do now? She's definitely scared of me. I tap my head on the wall. I should go tomorrow first thing in the morning before she wakes up. She just provided me with a roof and here I am scaring the kind soul. I was going to the room when she came out from her with a mobile in her hands. She stands in front of me.

Adesh: "Vaani. See I'm...." I couldn't complete the sentence when she showed me the text written on the screen.

"First of all, calm down. You didn't scare me. It was that.... you just acted on your instinct only. I also thought that you're a thief so I was also going to hit you with the vase when I hit my leg on the table and the vase fell from my hand resulting in your hand on my neck. I am not angry at you and you don't have to leave now it's raining outside, where would you go? Consider my home like your home only, and once again you didn't scare me. Adesh."

She isn't scared of me. She isn't angry at me. I don't know why I read the text again and again. I came out of a haze when she took her phone away. I stare at her, there's a smile on her face. At this moment I just want this smile to never slip from her face. Her gray orbs are shining overpowering orange in them. She's beautiful. Beautiful and innocent than any other women I've ever seen. I just want to capture that innocence and ruin it. Just me. I want to hide her from the world. The devil in me is fighting to tame the angel in her. She smiled more looking at me and wrote something again and showed me.

"You're smiling and you should smile more often. It's beautiful."

Fuck! She's making my heart swell more and more. She likes my smile. If anyone said this to me. They would be six feet under by now. But hearing it from her mouth does something to me.

Adesh: "You like my smile. You think it's beautiful. You're the first one to find it beautiful. Angel." She nods like the bubbly kid and starts to write something. Again. I wonder is she mute from birth? or did something happen that takes her voice? She again showed me the text.

"Men can be beautiful, you know. Beauty is a reflection of their character and warmth. Besides, your smile is captivating."

My heart does the flip reading her text.

Adesh: "Such a mature thought for someone tiny like you. Angel. Besides, aren't you sleepy." She narrows her eyes at me and shakes her head. Did I say something wrong to her? She again wrote something on her phone and showed it to me.

"What do you mean by mature and tiny? I am 25 and successful. And no, I am not sleepy anymore. Aren't you sleepy Adesh?"

I chuckle at her. Feisty, She is. She said she's successful, which means my conclusion was wrong. She's definitely not Papa's princess then.

Adesh: "No, I'm not sleepy either, that's why I was watching the city from the balcony. Would you like to sit and talk rather than getting bored?" Her mouth formed 'O' and she nodded her head at me. She smiles and writes again.

"Sure Adesh, but first would you like to take tea or coffee."

I read her text and answer coffee. She nods and disappears in the kitchen. I sat on the sofa and rested my head on it and closed my eyes. This angel is too good for the world and too good for devil like me also. Earth and roses. That's what she smells like. For fucks sake I want more of her smell. I want more of her smile. I want more of whole her. I just want to make her mine. I am already behaving like an 'obsessive bastard'.

'Now that's only left in your 32 years of life Adesh. An obsession.' My inner conscience mocked me. Note the sarcasm. I shake my head. The addictive aroma of roses and earth with coffee attacked my nostrils and I opened my eyes just to see 'My Angel' standing in front of me taking two mugs in her hand. I take one mug from her hand. She settled herself on the front sofa. The table separating us and I glare at the table. I just want to break the table for creating distance between us. I heard a soft sipping sound and took my gaze towards Angel sitting in front of me sipping her coffee. She notices me and signals me to drink my coffee. I took a sip and it was like the first original type of coffee I've ever drunk. Why doesn't coffee made by my cook or I made doesn't taste like this? Did she mix something in it? For taste? I heard the movement beside me and found 'My Angel' showing me text.

"Can you give me the keys to your car? I know how to fix it. I sometimes fix mine. So if you don't mind, I can repair it and bring it here in the morning."

I stare at the text. She can fix the car. Is she really a mechanic? Wow! 'My tiny Angel' is talented.

Adesh: "Are you a mechanic?" She shakes her head in no.

Adesh: "Then how can you fix a car." Her smile vanished. Put that smile back on your face Angel. I love that smile on your face. She opened her mouth and blew the air. She shows me something on her phone. It's YouTube.

Adesh: "You learn to fix cars from YouTube?" She nods her head. That's crazy. Yeah we can learn so many things from YouTube but I didn't think that she could learn to fix cars from YouTube.

Adesh: "Okay. You can take the keys and fix them." Her smile returns in the full grin and I also feel my lips also lift up. It feels weird to smile after so many years. Only because of 'My Angel'. She nods her head. I think it's to say thanks.

Adesh: "If you don't mind, can I ask you a question? Angel." She blushed and nodded. I just make her blush. And I think it's because I called her Angel. The red hue covering her cheeks and tips of her ear is adorable. She is adorable. I take a mental note to call her by this name more often. I cleared my throat and ask.

Adesh: "Are you mute from birth? or did something happen that took your voice?" Her smile completely vanished now. Her face became pale. The orange in her eyes overpowers making her eyes almost hazel in color. Here I panicked. I shouldn't ask her that.

Adesh: "Hey. It's okay if you don't want to talk about it then leave it. We can discuss something." She shakes her head in no and starts to type. 'My Angel' is strong. She doesn't let her insecurities dominate over her. She shows me the text.

"No! I am not mute from birth. I lost my voice in the wreck. It's a game of fate. We can't deny what's in our destiny."

She lost her voice in the wreck. Fuck. If I could reverse the time and protect her but then again if she want I can change the plan of fucking fate for her. From now on She is mine. Mine to protect. Mine to cherish. I'll make the fucking destiny to bow on her feet and ask for forgiveness for giving 'My angel' pain. She took her phone away and again showed me the text.

"Let's forget about me and those talks for a moment."Never My Angel, I'll never forget about you. I continue to read the text. "Tell me something about you and your daughter."

She wants to know about me. Wait! Did she write daughter? She thinks Pakhi is my daughter. I chuckled, catching her attention. I won't correct her though I'll let her think that.

Adesh: "I am a Businessman, I own a different kind of business and Pakhi is 5 years old, a very lovely and bubbly kid. An apple of our eye, let's say we like to spoil her." Either she's very good at hiding her emotions or she doesn't really feel anything when I emphasize 'we'.

Adesh: "What about you? What do you do for a living?" She smiles very brightly and points towards the painting on the right wall of the living room where a giant painting hangs. This caught my eye as soon as I entered here because I saw these types of paintings in my mother's collection. But this one has something different from what I saw in my mom's collection. Is she a ......

Adesh: "You do Paintings? Are you an artist?" She nods 2-3 times like an excited kid. I don't have much interest in any paintings but I have interest in paintings made by her.

Adesh: "That's nice. Do you host their exhibitions? If yes then I would like to come in one." She again nods. I smile at that. She types something and shows me.

"I have some of them here. Would you like to see them?"

I nodded. Why would I miss the chance when she herself insists on showing me. At first I thought I had to ask her to see them but she didn't give me the chance so I grabbed the opportunity. She stands and forwards me her hand to tell me to follow her. We enter the hallway beside the kitchen which leads to a very different looking room. Is it her mini studio? She types something while leading the way.

"It's my mini art space. I spent most of my time here. There are some finished and unfinished work present here. I'll show you them one by one. Is that okay for you?"

I give a nod to her and scan the space. Her mini art studio is something else. It's this cozy corner that feels like a different world. There are splashes of colors everywhere, and it's like stepping into her creative bubble. Canvases lean against the walls, some finished, some in progress. Paint tubes and brushes are scattered like a colorful mess. The smell of paint lingers in the air, and there's this soft, focused vibe that tells you she's in her own world when she's here. It's not just a corner; it's like a portal to 'My Angel's' imagination, even though I may not fully get all the artistic details. It's her private sanctuary where the magic of her art comes to life, and it's pretty cool to witness.

She goes forward in the room towards the double glass cabinet storage where the paintings are hanging and turns on the yellow lights of the cabinet which illuminate paintings. Only one word slipped from my tongue at that time.

Adesh: "Wow!" She smiles big at seeing my reaction, but indeed the paintings are very catchy. I can't stop looking at her collection. Even though I'm not really into art, there's something about 'My Angel's' paintings that just speak to me. It's like I can see the feelings behind them, especially in the one where she painted like something is broken. You know, it's like she's showing a part of herself that's hurting. Even though I'm not an art expert, I can still feel the emotions she put into those colors and strokes. It's kind of amazing how you can see someone's pain even if they don't say a word. I can see the beauty in her painting. 'My Angel' describes her emotions through her paintings. I don't know if anybody notices those emotions but I can see through these paintings. I can see through her.

My eyes can't help but stick to one particular painting of her. It's like a magnetic pull, making me stare at it. In that canvas, I see more than just colors and shapes; it's like 'My Angel' poured her soul onto it. There's a sadness in the brushstrokes, a story that tugs at me. I can't explain it, but that painting, above all others, speaks to me. It's as if her emotions are reaching out, asking to be understood. Without thinking, I read its name out loud:

Adesh:"Fragmented Echoes." The words hit me like a big reality. It's like 'My Angel' laid her emotions bare in this painting. I took my eyes towards her and found her already staring at me.

Adesh:"Fragmented Echoes." I again take the name while staring at her. It's like I am tasting the weight of the emotions in these words and in this painting. 'My Angel' continues to stare at me as if contemplating if she should ask me or not, what I see in this painting?

She then walks towards the switch and turns on all the glare of lights highlighting all her paintings which are work in progress. If the incomplete paintings are looking this much good, then how beautiful will they look when they are complete. I couldn't help but compliment 'My Angel's' paintings, each word tumbling out before I could stop them.

Adesh:"These are amazing, Angel. I never knew paintings could say so much without words." She blushed, a soft smile playing on her lips. She types and shows me

"Thank you, Adesh. I'm glad you feel something in them."

Adesh: "No, seriously. This one," I gestured to a particular piece, "it's like you've bottled up emotions and splashed them on the canvas. It's... powerful."

Her blush deepened, and she chuckled nervously, which come out a breathy whisper and rubbed her nose and then display the text to me, which she just wrote

"I just paint what I feel, you know?"

Adesh: "Well, you make feelings look beautiful," I said and nod, and her shy smile told me I might have just made her day. It's a nice moment, appreciating the unspoken language of art that 'My Angel' has shared with me.

As I wander around 'My Angel's' studio, my eyes catch a glimpse of a guitar tucked in the corner. Surprised, I turn to her with raised eyebrows, and she nods, confirming its presence.

Adesh: "You play?" I ask, curiosity piqued. She gestures to herself, then points at the guitar and nods again, signaling that she indeed plays it. I smile, intrigued.

Adesh: "Would you mind playing something for me?" I request, gesturing to the guitar. 'My Angel' looks a bit hesitant, but she nods, accepting the request. She types something again and gestures to me to read it.

"Would you mind if I play guitar in a living area? It would be comfortable for me to play there sitting on the sofa."

Reading her request I accepted it. She should be comfortable.

Adesh: "Of course, Angel. You can play wherever you feel comfortable." As we reach the living area 'My Angel' sits beside me and adjusts the guitar and starts to play.

As her fingers gracefully dance across the strings, a soft melody fills the room. It's beautiful, a language of its own that complements the silent poetry of her paintings. She played the song which was played the first time we met. It's 'Our' song. 'Husn'. This song is my favorite from now on.

I find a comfortable spot and listen, closing my eyes to fully absorb the music. I found myself smiling. Again. The melodic tunes seem to carry a soothing energy, wrapping around me like a gentle embrace. The stress and weariness of everyday life seem to fade away, and for the first time in years, I feel a sense of tranquility settling in.

Unknown to me, the soothing sounds eventually lead me into a peaceful slumber. I think 'My Angel' notices my relaxed state, and rather than disturbing the newfound serenity, she gently places the guitar down and lets me rest. Few moments later I felt my neck adjust on the pillow and felt the cozy warmth of the blanket and unknowingly I leaned to it more. Sometimes, it takes the language of the heart to convey what words cannot.

In just a few hours I don't know how we both connect this much deeply. It's a unique connection we share - the silent language of her art and music, bringing a warmth that words could never convey.

छुपे राज हैं बातों के, कहीं अनकही हैं बातें ,
वाणी की चुप्पी भी है, कहीं अनसुनी हैं आवाजे।

आँखों की जुबान से, जो कहा नहीं जाता,
उसकी मुस्कान में ही, हज़ारों हैं बातें।

[Hidden are the secrets, words left unsaid,
In Vaani's silence, tales unheard are spread.

Through eyes that speak but words can't convey,
In her smile, a thousand stories find their way.]

I woke up all cozy, draped in the blanket and the flashback of the events of yesterday returned in my mind at the speed of the train. Again I found myself smiling. Only because of 'My Angel'. I came out of daze as I heard the giggles from the kitchen. My eyebrows furrowed as I made my way to the kitchen following the sound. I stood stunned on the doorway as I saw the most unexpected site in front of me.

Adesh:"Princess?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~

These are our Beautiful Angel's, Vaani's eyes.

Tell your comments on these. Do these meet your expectations? I'm itching to know.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here's Our Angel's painting "Fragmented Echoes"

Comment your thoughts in this fast.💭💬

~~~~~~~~~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey lovely readers!

3322 Words!

🌟 Just unleashed today's emotional rollercoaster in "Whispers Beyond Words".

Vaani and Adesh are serving up unexpected talks that'll tug at your heartstrings.

Prepare for a journey through the uncharted territory of emotions - laughter, tears, and maybe a few "aww"s.

Drop by, dive in, and be ready to review! Your thoughts are like the sprinkle on our story cake.

🍰 Let's turn those virtual pages together and see where the laughter and feels take us! 🚀✨

-pri
。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 15.3K 15
When they both were forced into engagement by elders. She was 18 and he was 29. He didn't like any of this, he never want to marry some 18 year old g...
1.7M 68.2K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
32.3K 1.2K 14
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...
144K 13.2K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...