Voice Of Gaza ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

By Hope_In_Gaza_07

I'll try my best to spread information of the genocide that's taking place in Palestine as I'm writing this... More

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
26th December 2023
25th December 2023
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
Another War Crime
27th December 2023
๐† ๐€ ๐™ ๐€
28th December 2023
28th December 2023
๐Œ ๐Ž ๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ˆ ๐„ ๐ƒ
Another Massacre!
Please Read! - 83rd day of the Al-Aqsa Flood
29th December 2023
Please Read! 28-12-2023
29th December 2023
30th December 2023
PLEASE READ - ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
30th December 2023
31th December 2023
Article about ๐‡๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ by the New York Times
๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐†๐š๐ณ๐š
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
2nd Janaury 2024
๐’๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ค๐ก ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ก ๐€๐ฅ๏ผ๐€๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข
3rd January 2024
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ฌ โ™ก
3rd January 2024
4th January 2024
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž (๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ)
6th January 2024
The Resistance
7th January
8th-9th January
The Resistance.
Telegram Channel
Yasmeen From Gaza

The Resistance

24 8 3
By Hope_In_Gaza_07

The following news and updates are of 7th January 2024.

~

—> Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine:

The Popular Front demands the trial of the "Israeli" ministers for new crimes, which are already being implemented.

The international cover for the zionist genocide against our people has opened the door for the enemy's leadership to reach levels of savagery unknown in human history. Thus, the enemy's ministers compete in announcing their intentions regarding genocidal crimes against our people in Gaza without deterrence, conscience, or accountability.

The Front pointed to the statements of the so-called Minister of Heritage in the "israeli" government, as they represent the true orientations of the occupation and its ongoing practices against our people.

Hundreds of crimes are committed daily in the manner that the "israeli" ministers race to declare and are executed by the "israeli" army against our people in Gaza, including massacres, torture, destruction of homes and hospitals, siege, starvation, attacks, and campaigns aimed at permanently displacing the population.

The Front criticizes the attempts to treat these statements as if they were anomalous to the practices of the "israeli" government, or to classify war criminals as either extremist or moderate. What this minister stated is the face of the occupation with all its apparatuses and levels, both military and political, and what is actually practiced on the ground in the Gaza Strip.

The Front calls on Arab countries, international entities, and relevant bodies to urgently and decisively act to prosecute zionist war criminals for these crimes.

Our people are facing a genocide, crimes that violate every human norm, and brutal practices that expose the falsehood of the international system with its various institutions, which requires an intifada from every believer in humanity.

~

—> Hezbollah:

"Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah. Some of them have fulfilled their vow, and some are still waiting, and they have not changed in the least."
This is the Truth of Allah, the Most High, the Almighty.

With great pride and honour, the Islamic Resistance exalts the martyr fighter Hassan Abd Jaafar Thulfiqar," from the city of Sour and a resident of the town of Burj Al-Shamali in southern Lebanon, who rose as a martyr on the road to Al-Quds.

~

—> Mujahideen Brigades:

We targeted an barricaded "israeli" force earlier in a house in Tel Al-Hawa with an anti-personnel OG-7V shell, resulting in deaths and injuries among the force. The fighters seized equipment from the soldiers.
The surveillance operation and the equipment seized by the fighters have been documented.

~

Follow-up Committee for National and Islamic Forces:

The plans of the occupation leaders to establish an occupying political administration under the guise of "civilian" and other labels will fail in the face of the steadfastness of our people and the valour of our resistance.

O masses our heroic people:
You who with all pride and steadfastness confront the fascist zionist-American war machine supported by all the evil forces in the world, and who write the most wonderful epics of heroism and sacrifice every day over the course of more than ninety days of barbaric Nazi aggression, you who thwart the occupation's plans for forced displacement. We affirm the following:

- The zionist occupation government is still seeking, in its old and new plan, to liquidate the Palestinian cause and displace the Palestinian people from all Palestinian land, but this illusion will be shattered on the rock of your steadfastness and patience, and this plan will fail and collapse, as all American zionist projects have fallen.

- The failure of the occupation leaders to achieve the second Nakba of displacement made the occupation government work to find another way to strike Palestinian steadfastness and exploit the catastrophic humanitarian conditions that our people face from the continuation of the genocidal war through military aggression and comprehensive siege, and the destruction of infrastructure, through the creation of local civil or tribal bodies, as they claim, to manage the Gaza Strip. This will not be achieved thanks to our unbreakable people and our creative resistance in the field.

- The plan of the occupation leaders aims to create a new reality in the Gaza Strip managed by the occupation and those subject to its dictates through what it calls a civil or tribal administration in form, but political in its essence, aiming to preempt the outcome of the war by forming a new civil administration to manage the Strip under its control and subject to it along the lines of previous patterns and models.

- The failure of the military aggression to achieve its declared goals has led the occupation state preempt matters through these aggressive plans, which are rejected by our people and all its political, societal and civil components. Our people will also not engage with these ideas or proposals, because any dealing with them is a national betrayal that no one will accept, agree to, or be a part of, whether individuals, institutions, notables, mukhtars, or dignitaries.

- We, in the Palestinian factions, affirm that the goal of this conspiracy is to determine the form of governance in the Gaza Strip in the coming period, so that it will be a submissive tool in the hands of the occupation through which it may complete its project of liquidating the Palestinian cause, but our people's aspirations for governance in the Gaza Strip after the occupation and the defeat of its racist project will be an internal affair through national partnership without domination, marginalization, or exclusion of any of its political components, and all these conspiracies will fail with the determination of our great people and their valiant resistance.

~

—> Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades:

The zionist prisoner Yarden Bibas, whose wife Shiri and children Kfir and Ariel were killed by the occupation's aircraft, wonders from inside the prison:
האם אלווה אותם לקבר או אקבר אתם?
هل سأخرج وأشيعهم أم أدفن معهم؟
[Will I be released to attend their funeral, or will I be buried with them?]
Will I bury them or will i be buried with them?
#الوقت_ينفذ
#הזמן_אוזל
#Time_Is_Running_Out...

~

—> Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades:

A message from the zionist prisoner Yarden Bibas, whose wife, Shiri, and his two children, Kfir and Ariel, were killed by occupation aircraft, to the Prime Minister of the occupation government.

The resistance offered to hand over the three bodies, but the occupation government refused to receive them and is still maneuvering and bargaining.

Note:
The settler prisoner "Yarden Bibas" says: "Netanyahu, you bombed and killed my wife and my two children, who were the most important things in my life. Bring them back home so they can be buried in 'israel'. I beg you to bring me, my wife and my children back home."

~

—> Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades - Nablus:

With the help of Allah and His strength, our brave fighters target the occupation forces during their withdrawal from Al-Masakin neighborhood east of Nablus with heavy gunfire and explosive devices.

Al-Aqsa Flood.

~

—> Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades - Jenin:

With the help of Allah and His strength, our brave fighters target the invading occupation forces in the town of Yabad southwest of Jenin with blessed barrages of bullets and explosive devices.

Al-Aqsa Flood.

~

Hezbollah:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Our honorable people,

The "Israeli" enemy, in its aerial attacks on our areas, tends to repeat strikes on the same targeted locations within closely spaced time intervals, barely exceeding a few minutes, with the aim of ensuring killing and bloodshed.

Therefore, we urge you, our dear people, out of concern for your safety, to stay away from the targeted locations. Do not approach or gather around them, and leave the relief efforts to the concerned authorities assigned to this task.

Your passion and nobility are a source of pride, but your lives are more precious than anything, and preserving them is a responsibility for us all.

Note: This statement comes after the US-backed IOF targeted a home in Kawthariat Al-Siad, southeast of Saida, Lebanon, and then followed it up with two raids in quick succession in the same after after citizens from surrounding homes came to inspect the damage, leading to injuries.

~

Amer, the son of martyred Al-Qassam commander Samir Fandi, assassinated by an IOF drone strike in the southern suburb of Beirut on January 2nd, 2024:

"Abu Amer is a martyr of Rashidieh camp, a martyr of Palestine, a martyr of this Islamic nation. These are the endings that befit these heroes.

"This father faced 30 years of struggle, steadfastness, and assassination attempts! He is only worthy of a martyrdom where his body gets torn into pieces.

"In Al-Qassam Brigades, we struggle with living blood! We struggle to sacrifice our own souls, not the souls of other people's children.

"The covenant, the promise, until the last breath, until the last beat of the heart: We are all resistance! We are all resistance!

"No tear will fall. We are receiving congratulations [for his martyrdom]; we do not receive condolences. The one who should be pitied is the one still here. My father is in Heaven, by Allah's will. May Allah have mercy on him. He was a noble, kind, humble, well-mannered man, as you knew him.

"These are the endings that befit wanted heroes. These are the endings. Everyone is going to die; how lucky is the one who whose life ends this way. We are all on this path.

The Hamas movement and Al-Qassam Brigades fights with the blood of its leaders. The leaders in the first rank are martyrs, and at their head is the father, the sheikh, the beloved, the dear Sheikh Saleh.

"A movement where its founder, its political bureau members, and the founders of its military brigades are martyred, cannot be beaten! And they are brigades that are unbeatable, and a people that are unbeatable. It is impossible to split, impossible to defeat. There is no possibility of weakness, no possibility of humiliation. No possibility!"

~

12 martyrs ascended and about 50 others are injured as a result of an IOF bombing that targeted a home housing a large number of displaced people in Khan Younis, southern #Gaza Strip.

~

Ansarallah Media:

Your crime shall not pass without punishment.

~

🇾🇪 Yemeni President and Supreme Commander of the Yemeni Armed Forces, Mahdi Al-Mashat:

The blood of the martyrs of the Naval Forces has inaugurated a new battle with the American enemy, and the response to them is inevitable.

We, in the Republic of Yemen, are a nation of 40 million fighters ready to engage in battle, and the army is but the vanguard of this great people.

This battle greatly opens up horizons for us at the national and regional, and in the area in general.

Resisting the injustice practiced against our people in Gaza is one of the best forms of jihad for the sake of Allah, and we cannot stop doing that.

Our humanitarian, faith-based, ethical, and political responsibilities oblige us to support our people in Palestine.

Any ship associated with the zionist entity will not pass through the Red Sea, whatever the cost.

Preventing the navigation of the zionist enemy is a Yemeni choice to impose peace and a dignified life for our people in Gaza.

If the American is committed to protecting the zionist entity, we are committed to protecting the oppressed servants of Allah in this land.

The American talks about peace while pushing towards war and has vetoed three resolutions in the Security Council to stop the war on Gaza.

Peace can be achieved firstly by stopping the daily crimes in Gaza and stopping the zionist aggression and the American terrorism supporting it.

~

—> Al-Asifah Forces:

Our fighters are now engaged in fierce clashes using various weapons with the zionist forces penetrating the city of Jenin, causing certain casualties among the enemy's ranks.

It is a revolution until victory.

~

IOF helicopters have arrived in Jenin to evacuate wounded occupation forces after they fell into a major ambush at the hands of the resistance.

Resistance fighters are opening fire on the rescue helicopters. Meanwhile, resistance fighters detonate explosive devices on IOF reinforcements entering the city, and armed clashes continue on various axes.

~

The steadfast daughter of martyred Al-Qassam Brigades commander Samir Fandi, who ascended with Saleh Al-Arouri in Beirut, said:

"Our resistance is one! Our hearts are one! Our tragedies are one! Our pain is one!

"By God, in this uniform, we will continue the path after you. We will carry the rifles. We will step on their heads. We will drive them out of our lands."

~

The occupation army admits that four of its soldiers were wounded by an explosive device which was detonated by resistance fighters in Jenin a few hours ago.

~

Six martyrs ascended in the IOF drone strike on Martyrs Roundabout in Jenin, in a scene described by paramedics as a massacre, their bodies completely dismembered. Four of the six martyred are brothers; none of the six were resistance fighters.

The martyrs are:
Haza'a Najeh As'ous (26 years old),
Alaa Najeh As'ous (29 years old),
Ahmed Najeh As'ous (24 years old),
Rami Najeh As'ous (22 years old),
Mohammed Yasser Mousa As'ous (25 years old),
Rizqallah Nabil Suleiman As'ous (18 years old).

The mother of the four martyred brothers said, "All of my children are gone. Four of them, my sister. Four. No one is left for me. No one is left. My heart can't take it."

Glory to the martyrs.

May Allah grant her patience and Grant her sons a high rank in Jannah.

~

28-year-old Wadie Yasser As'ous has acsended to martyrdom after succumbing to injuries sustained during the IOF strike that targeted Jenin at dawn today, raising the number of martyrs in Jenin to seven.

He is the brother of Mohammed As'ous who ascended in the same strike.

Glory to the martyrs.

~

Palestinian Ministry of Health:

The number of martyrs in Jenin rises to 7, and with the martyrdom of the young man Ahmed Mahmoud Hussein Muharib (28 years old), who succumbed to critical injuries inflicted by the occupation's bullets in the town of Abwein (Ramallah), the total number of martyrs in the West Bank since dawn today has risen to 8.

~

—> Hamas:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

The escalation of the criminal occupation's aggression against our Palestinian people in the cities, villages, and camps of the occupied West Bank, the latest of which was the invasion of the city of Jenin last night, resulting in the martyrdom of six citizens (now seven), including four brothers, is an extension of its barbaric aggression that targets the existence of our people on their land. It is a desperate attempt that will not succeed in breaking the will for steadfastness and resistance among the masses of our people in our proud West Bank.

We commend the heroes of our people in Jenin, who with all their strength and bravery, confronted the enemy's invasions and terrorism, inflicting direct casualties on the enemy forces.

We call on the masses of our people and our revolutionary youth, and the resistance brigades across the occupied West Bank, to escalate all forms of resistance against the army of occupation and its settler hordes, continuing the battle of Al-Aqsa Flood, and in support of Al-Quds and the blessed Al-Aqsa.

Islamic Resistance Movement - Hamas

Sunday: 25th Jumada Al-Akhirah 1445H
Corresponding: January 7, 2024.

~

Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza:

Sunday, January 7, 2024
Day 93 of the brutal "israeli" aggression on the Gaza Strip

The "israeli" occupation commits 12 massacres against families in the Gaza Strip, resulting in 113 martyrs and 250 injuries in the past 24 hours.

The [martyrdom] toll of the "israeli" aggression rises to 22,835 martyrs and 58,416 injuries since October 7th.

~

—> Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine:

The West Bank enters a new phase and the enemy begins to sink in the quagmire of the West Bank as in Gaza.

Jenin has turned into a disturbing nightmare for the zionist enemy.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine mourns the heroic martyrs who ascended today in a cowardly zionist assassination crime in the city of Jenin in the north of the occupied West Bank, confirming that the crimes of the occupation in the city and those continuing in the cities of the West Bank, concurrent with the ongoing genocide in the Gaza Strip, will not pass without a decisive and strong response from the resistance, which is developing day by day, accumulating its capabilities and experiences, and is particularly engaged in a real war of attrition in the north of the West Bank, inflicting losses after losses on its soldiers and machinery.

The city of Jenin has turned into a disturbing nightmare for the zionist enemy, and every invasion of the city becomes costly and incurs significant losses for the zionist occupation.

The heroic operation that targeted the occupation and led to the injury of 4 zionist soldiers, 2 of whom are in critical condition, is just confirmation that the resistance in the West Bank has begun to enter a new phase, and the enemy is sinking more and more in the quagmire of the West Bank and receiving heavy losses as it is now drowning and its soldiers and machinery are being shattered in the Gaza Strip.

The resistance, with all its military branches, agrees on enhancing all forms of coordination among them, intensifying their strikes against the zionist enemy to force it to stop its aggression. This is what everyone will see materialized in the field in the coming days.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.
Central Media Office.
January 7, 2024.

~

—> Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine:

Blinken's visit came to extend the war of genocide and his reception is a disgrace.

The U.S. administration is still the main leader of the genocide war against our people. The visit of its Secretary of State to the region only supports the continuation of this war and prevents any efforts to stop it, or the possibilities of its regional expansion that might threaten the occupation or create pressure on it.

The Arab leaders' reception of the U.S. Secretary of State is nothing but a reflection of submission and the degradation of Arab dignity and sovereignty, contributing to covering up the criminal American role in the genocide war against our people.

The Front has calls on the Arab masses to escalate their movement against American interests in the region, and considers the presence of U.S. embassies and bases in our region as a stab in the back of the Palestinian people amidst a crucial battle they are fighting in defense of the entire Arab existence.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
Central Media Department
7-1-2024.

~

A rocket or drone fell in the vicinity of the Haifa Bay in northern occupied Palestine, where a number of military and industrial headquarters are located, without activating alarm sirens.

The source of the rocket or drone is unclear.

~

A 3-year-old girl, a man, and his wife ascended to martyrdom after being shot by the criminal IOF at the Beit Iksa checkpoint in AlQuds.

• The child Ruqaya Ahmad Odeh Abu Dahouk, aged 3, from Beit Iksa.
• The young man Mohammed Muzid Abu Eid from Biddu, northwest of Al-Quds.
• His wife, Doha Nabeih Abu Eid.

It should be noted that the three-year-old Ruqaya was not in the same car as Mohammed and his wife Doha. Attached is a photo of Mohammed and his two children.

This brings the number of martyrs in the West Bank today to 11, after 7 were martyred in an IOF drone strike in #Jenin and Ahmed Muharib was martyred by IOF bullets in Ramallah.

Glory to the martyrs.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 107 10
***this book contains suicidal thoughts and tendencies, may not be appropriate for younger audiences*** In which she looks for the purpose of life. L...
63.3K 4.5K 35
I am a Zionist. Well, we all know what that means. I believe Palestinians are animals and should be slaughtered, since the promised land belong to Je...
71.2K 1.4K 25
deleting this book soon. i do not support david no longer.
54 0 49
my friends and I wrote this book- I want to share it I unfortunately lost contact with the others who helped make this. WARNING! THERE IS VIOLENCE