š’š“ā˜…š‘ š’š“š‘š”š‚šŠ| š—£š—”š—„ļæ½...

By Taros_Cherry

ā˜ŽļøŽ ā‡¢ ā™©š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› an uprising ballerina and model from New York finds herself entangling with the popular... More

š—¦š—§š—”š—„ š—¦š—§š—„š—Øš—–š—ž
āœ¦ š—¦š—§š—”š—„š——š—¢š— 
001| for the history books
002| off season
003| one of the girls
004 | I wish
005 | friends
006 | Angels in Tibet
007 | Departures Eve
008 | the heart wants what it wants
009 | @sab_nyc YSL Beauty Pop up
010 | The Birthday Plan
011 | Gone viral
012 | Happy Birthday to me
013 | carefree nineteen's kitsch
014 | Feel like Girl of the year
015 | Yes, and?
016 | Best Ever
017 | Girls time
018 | You're 22, Too hot to handle
019 | I Have Never Felt More Alive
020 | we can't be friends, but i'd like to just pretend. ( wait for your love )
021 | baby you and me are a twisted fantasy
022 | buckle up and take a seat, hold on tight ( for your life )
023 | I'm doin' me regardless And I don't care what you say about it
024 |Theres never gonna an ordinary thing, no ordinary things with you
026 | Suprise!
027 | It feels, Cool with you
028 | Goodbye, Au revoir
029 | What a Chill Kill
030 | Deep breaths, Tight chest, Life, Death
031 | It's not a comeback since we've never left
032 | I'm like, some kind of...Supernova ( watch out )
033 | And no matter how guilty I still feel, seeing you
034 | Imperfect for you

025 | Even if darkness comes, I'm thankful for today because we're together

249 14 0
By Taros_Cherry

𝗠𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗴🌪️
Hey, I just got your  text

𝗔𝗻𝘁🦕
I was wondering if I could see you
Maybe at night?

𝗠𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗴🌪️
Yea sure, I'll make sure to  let the others know

𝗔𝗻𝘁🦕
Okay
I'll see u

𝗠𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗴🌪️
I'll see u

─────────────────

Girl drama. Why was it so hard?

Anton sighed as he clicked out the messages with Stormie.

Things felt bad now, like weird in a way he didn't like.

It was like he could feel that something was wrong, well because it was.

Like, some random had disturbed the peaceful outing he'd had with his friends.

Obviously he knew he couldn't just walk, around with whoever casually anymore.

Unfortunately his job list included jobless, obsessive fans with too much free time.

Okay maybe that was rude.

We'll leave it at um...people with too much free time.

He'd talked with both Harin and Stormie earlier, they told him everything from their side of view ( except for the situation with Storm cloud ).

It was really crazy.

The company luckily hadn't said anything to him, but he knew something was bound to be said.

Anton knew what he'd signed up for when he decided to join SM, this was his job, he had to do it well.

If he'd thought more about this all, maybe them none of this—

"You good?" Sohee's voice stopped his train of thought. Anton looked up to see the older standing above him.

Anton was currently sitting on his bed, and since he was no longer staring at his phone, he'd stared into space.

He smiled reassuringly, yet the thoughts in his mind never faded. "I'm okay."

Panic.

It was as if she'd lost her baby, her nonexistent baby at that.

But, that 'baby' was none other than Stormie Belle.

All over New York, she'd went.

Okay, maybe not all of New York, but she's went around!

Evening was crawling around the corner, at this point it was like five o'clock.

That just meant Lily had about an hour or two to make her plan work, and hopefully get everyone on board.

There was just one last place she knew she hadn't had checked.

The old church, that's now used for charity events.

I know your probably like, what? But, next to it was a park, one that's still standing, and that many go too.

Lily remembered too because she'd gone there with her friends when they were younger, it was their place.

She was sure to be there.

When she got there, upon climbing the hill, she noticed a figure sitting on a bench next to a big oak tree planted firmly, Stormie.

She didn't want to yell her name like a mad person, so she trudged up the hill with puffs of air, taking a deep breath when she finally made it.

That's when she caught Stormie finally noticing her, she seemed frozen, eyes wide as she watched Lily approach until they were mer inches apart.

Since Lily stood up, Stormie rose to her feet, she was little wobbly, like a baby deer rising for the first time.

You could her dried tear streaks on her face, her cheeks and nose were flushed rosy pink, and her eyes were a bit red.

"Lily," She started to say with a weak voice, but was cut off when the older threw her hands around her, embracing her friend into a hug.

She didn't say anything, just hugging her friend, but it'd brought Stormie to tears, she was feeling a little emotional at the moment.

As Stormie cried into her shoulder, her tears wetting Lily's shirt, Lily patted her back gently, letting time pass as Stormie sniffled.

When they parted, Stormie was already a mess of words, she rambling, hiccuping as she sniffled.

"Lily, it was so stupid." She trembled as her voice cracked. She slid a hand through her hair, "I felt so jealous— I don't know, I-"

"Stop." Lily said softly, she wrapped her arms around her friend again, trying to calm her rapidly beating heart as it echoed in her ears.

When they separated again, Lily took her hand, the two girls sitting down, letting the silence overtake them.

Lily spoke up. "I'm sorry."

That got Stormie to look at her stunned, "What?"

Lily sighed as she looked dish at her hands, she played with the ring on her pinky.

"You know, I didn't think...that...that things like this would turn out for us." She chuckled softly. "Anton leaving for two years, and us..." she trailed off.

"Us becoming ballerinas." Stormie softly added, that made the two burst into giggles.

"Yeah," Lily acknowledged, "Us, becoming ballerinas."

She then continued, "I shouldn't have been so...so immersed in myself, with everything happening it was like, what the hell right? Maybe I could have backed up—"

"No." Stormie cut her off, she shook her head with a scoff, "I wouldn't want to be the girl who didn't want a guy hanging out with his own friends because of my own insecurity, Anton's your friend as much as mind, I was just being dumb."

"You were worried this whole thing was all for nothing? Lily questioned.

Stormie nodded, "After...that night, you know he didn't text me back or something — I mean I didn't expect him too, I don't own him and, he has a whole thing, I just...it kinda felt like being ghosted, I thought he was just busy, but then when he popped out with you..."

"It made you feel like a second option." Lily said again, this time her friend nodding as she shrugged.

"It's whatever, honestly I'm over it." Stormie said, sliding a hand through her hair again. She glanced at her friend with a small smile. "It was stupid, and I'm sorry."

Lily scoffed, scooting closer as she threw an arm over her shoulder. "Hey, boys are idiots, he'd know better than to play the Stormie Belle." Her smile grew as the two girls giggled to themselves, Stormie moved closer into her embrace.

"There's no better friend a girl could want than Lily Choi."

Suddenly, they were interrupted by the yells of three familiar girls.

"Wait! Don't fight without me recording!"

"Your honor, she's innocent!"

"Harin!"

"We're coming!"

Three raced up the hill, eager to reach the two at the bench.

Lily and Stormie shared a look before laughing.

They responded in unison.

"So, unserious!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 137 10
In the bustling city of Seoul, two young idols, Karina and Winter from the popular girl group aespa, find themselves increasingly drawn to each other.
35.4K 1.2K 26
IN WHICH, a big streamer meets his favorite small streamer. RIIZE STREAMER!AU started: 10/6/23 ended: 11/29/23
3.9K 272 6
She's broke, yet she can shred. Kim Minjeong is fed up of working long hours in some run down convenience store that God knows where in Seoul, but wi...
31.3K 453 30
šŸœš Idol AU šŸœš Jaemin X OC šŸœš Aespa 5th member šŸœš There will be spelling mistakes so don't come for my neck