š’š“ā˜…š‘ š’š“š‘š”š‚šŠ| š—£š—”š—„ļæ½...

By Taros_Cherry

ā˜ŽļøŽ ā‡¢ ā™©š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› an uprising ballerina and model from New York finds herself entangling with the popular... More

š—¦š—§š—”š—„ š—¦š—§š—„š—Øš—–š—ž
āœ¦ š—¦š—§š—”š—„š——š—¢š— 
001| for the history books
002| off season
003| one of the girls
004 | I wish
005 | friends
006 | Angels in Tibet
007 | Departures Eve
008 | the heart wants what it wants
009 | @sab_nyc YSL Beauty Pop up
010 | The Birthday Plan
011 | Gone viral
012 | Happy Birthday to me
013 | carefree nineteen's kitsch
014 | Feel like Girl of the year
015 | Yes, and?
016 | Best Ever
018 | You're 22, Too hot to handle
019 | I Have Never Felt More Alive
020 | we can't be friends, but i'd like to just pretend. ( wait for your love )
021 | baby you and me are a twisted fantasy
022 | buckle up and take a seat, hold on tight ( for your life )
023 | I'm doin' me regardless And I don't care what you say about it
024 |Theres never gonna an ordinary thing, no ordinary things with you
025 | Even if darkness comes, I'm thankful for today because we're together
026 | Suprise!
027 | It feels, Cool with you
028 | Goodbye, Au revoir
029 | What a Chill Kill
030 | Deep breaths, Tight chest, Life, Death
031 | It's not a comeback since we've never left
032 | I'm like, some kind of...Supernova ( watch out )
033 | And no matter how guilty I still feel, seeing you
034 | Imperfect for you

017 | Girls time

332 26 0
By Taros_Cherry

⚪️ user.....
Literally stunning
𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

⚪️ 𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗎𝗎
🤩
𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆
─── 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 265 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌

⚪️ 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇
Lmao and you ran right back into lodge after i took this cause you're basically NAKED
𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

─── 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 56 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌

⚪️ user.....
This the chick that everyone's D riding on Twitter?
𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

⚪️ user.....
Talentless nepo baby
𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

⚪️ user.....
@user Yet somehow your on her acc?
𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆
─── 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 78 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌

⚪️ 𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾_
I need an ice pack
𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

⚪️ 𝗅𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗀𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗇
@𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾_ Your feet still hurt 😭
𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

⚪️ 𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾_
@𝗅𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗀𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗇 girl YES
𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

─── 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 34 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌

─────────────────

"Pass me the milk please."

In the comforting surroundings of their dorm, the Echo girls got ready for the day, and with some special friends, they now ate.

Winter munched on her strawberry, Karina on bread, and NingNing on pancakes shared with Mia, everyone else ate cereal.

Karina was in the middle of speaking, recalling her time in New York for the girls, this time everyone was around to hear.

"—So, I saw her with her friends, and I left the manager, it's still so funny how I got to stay over."

Elsie sipped on her water as she listened.

"How was the birthday week?" Hinata asked.

Karina smiled from ear to ear, clasping her hands together, "Like amazing? Gayoung, you and Mi's friends are so pretty, I think one even likes Anton."

"Really?" Mia said awestruck.

"She does?" Elsie looked over to Gayoung. The older sported a smirk on her lips, "They've both liked each other for a while now."

"That is so cute," Areum pitched in.

Karina sighed,  "Anyways, that's most of it—"

Giselle nudged her gently, "Um, the party, tell us the deats."

"Oh right!" Karina beamed, she scooted her chair closer, leaning in.

"Okay so, before the party, back at the cafe where we met Anton, Wonbin gave Lily two gifts."

"What?" Gayoung and, Elsie said at the same time.

"Yeah," she continued, "Anton had brought Sohee and Wonbin along, Sohee was more friendlier than Wonbin, but he was so good with Lily."

"I heard this from the plane!" NingNing squealed, excited. "Sorry to cut in, but we heard from Lily's friend Harin, those two were glancing at each other all night."

"Really?" Elsie joined the conversation, she appeared cheerful, naturally interested. "What else."

Karina shrugged, crossing her arms. "Well, I heard from Harin they'd supposedly been talking after the party, that's how Wonbin had gotten a piece of cake."

"That is so romantic." Mia sighed, Hinata snorted.

"You think everything is romantic."

"It's not like they're gonna date," Elsie pointed out, causing the others to look to her in surprise, she'd been quiet most of the while they'd been here.

"What? It's true." She shrugged.

Areum rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I love exciting news, I think they'd be cute together, they could do long distance."

"Imagine the FaceTimes." Giselle agreed.

The girls giggled in excitement, the table erupting into laughter, Elsie was the only still sitting quietly.

"Now guys, let's not go to overboard," Gayoung called out, "It was just cake, a simple gesture of hospitality."

The conversation shifted on, with the girls now discussing something else, Elsie had decided to leave, bidding them farewell as she went off to her room to change.

All through table time, she'd tried to keep her cool, she'd told herself it was nothing, but from the way it seemed, it was.

She bit her lip, trying to hold back her scowl.

Seriously, why was this so bothering.

Who the hell even is this chick? And why did this infuriate her.

Gosh, so annoying.

"How annoying." Harin scowled at her poorly made ice cream sundae.

In a small, round glass bowl, it held one scoop of blue moon ice cream, with marshmallows, gummy worms, and grape tanghulu sticking up.

"What are you talking about," Clara, Harin's older sister approached from behind. When she saw her twin sister's bowl, she immediately howled with laughter.

Harin glared daggers at her, "Not funny."

Clara reached over to pinch Harin's cheek, then jerking back with a squeal when the younger swatted her hand away.

"You're no fun," she stuck her tongue out before walking off, heading towards the living room.

Having a snow day was fun, but staying in your friend's family lodge was much better.

Summer's dad, had the lodge placed in his name, so family or friends could come and stay over as long as needed.

"Back with more marshmallows." Summer chirped as she entered the kitchen. She held up an unopened bag of mini marshmallows, placing them down on the counter.

"I want hot cocoa." She announced as she opened the fridge, grabbing the one bottle of milk.

The fridge was basically empty, since this place was just for stay, buying the food you weren't going to eat right away was a waste here.

She smiled at Harin's sulky behavior, "Mad about your bowl? It's better than mine."

Summer's ice cream was in the freezer, she'd put it there before leaving to buy stuff, it contained one simple scoop of vanilla ice cream, and well...that was it, just the ice
cream.

The corners of Harin's lips turned up, a smug grin expressed on her face.

She shrugged, taking one look at her bowl, "It is isn't it."

She giggled when Summer scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Unbelievable."

"I'm back!" Another voice shouted through the house, loud and clear for the others to hear.

Into the kitchen entered Lily, with a big grin, she held up a bowl of popcorn.

"I call girls time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.2K 33
young student girl Karina did not even think if it was possible to fall in love with two person at the same time, her new life story just starts now...
14.7K 708 25
IN WHICH, a former streamer falls for the bassist in his favorite band. ā™« book 2 of RIIZE STREAMER!AU STARTED: 12/03/23 ENDED: 1/14/24
313K 12.6K 25
Is she going to work or get distracted by Ms. Arrogant? Peak at no. 1 in #winrina, no. 3 in #winter, no. 1 in #aespa
83.8K 3.2K 23
When Winter transfers into an art high school, it messes up all Karina's thoughts, but she doesn't resist, because it's just lust, a sweet desire she...