His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter- 3 Making food for him

6.5K 587 102
By _aksh_writes

Guys firstly it's 1k and secondly thank you soo much for your love, kind and patience also 🥹♥️ I love you all so enjoy reading I will rant at last 🌚
Enjoy reading.

As I exit from the villa, I put my hand on my heart, and it is beating so fast because of her, her eyes.

"Her hazel-green eyes are just amazing, and I can't stop myself from getting lost in them."

"I just can't explain how I feel when she is in my arms and looks at me with her innocent eyes."

"The expressions she makes-I don't know, but slowly, she is becoming my obsession, and I can't help myself from stop thinking about her."

"As I go near the car, I say, 'Jimmy, who's my bodyguard?'"

"Jimmy, just take care of her. I'll be with the other guards. If he wants to go outside, take her with you and be with her all the time," I told him in one go.

"Jimmy asked, 'But sir, what if she is with our enemy? Anything could happen. What if it is all planned, and we don't know her real name also?'"

"I just said, 'You are not my boss. Do what I say. Just don't let her be alone, and if anything happens to her, in the next second, you will be in the black chamber.'"

Jimmy just said yes and go inside my villa.

"And then I also sit in my BMW and go; then, my driver takes the route to my office."

"As I opened the laptop, I just saw her on the laptop screen."

"I had surveillance cameras all around my villa for safety purposes."

"She is watching TV and laughing. As I saw the TV screen, I realized why she is laughing - she is watching Tom and Jerry, and Shinchan."

"I can't hear her laugh, but I can see her beautiful smile, innocent eyes, and wobbly lips when she is watching very keenly."

"I can die happily just by seeing her like this. She is the best view I have ever seen."

"I have traveled to many countries, but nothing seems as peaceful and beautiful as seeing her."

"As I touch my laptop screen, caressing her face and feeling like she is in front of me, the car suddenly stops, and I snap out of the dream."

"I saw my office had come - 'Agnihotri Pvt Ltd.' My company is spread all over the world, and also my diamond business is doing great."

"Mostly, I live in Delhi, but as I have some work here, I have been living in Mumbai for the past 2 months."

"As I entered the office, I saw my employees doing their work peacefully, and it's the serene environment that I like in my office."

"As I am going to my cabin, my receptionist comes to me and says, 'Very good morning, sir.'"

"I just ignored her and went to my office cabin. I don't usually like to get involved with someone, but she is an exception for me from now onwards."

"She doesn't know, but she has the power to do anything to me."

"As I entered my cabin, I then sat on the CEO's chair."

"I called my manager and said, 'One black coffee without sugar, and come with the pending projects file. I need to review things.'"

"And then I hung up the call. After 10 minutes, I heard a knock. I simply said, 'Come in.' Only he has permission to enter my cabin. If anyone wants to discuss something, it should be done in a meeting room."

"Then I saw my manager come in; he placed coffee on the table, along with some files, and wished me."

"I just nodded and said, 'You can go. I will check everything, and if I need anything, I'll call you.'"

He said; okay sir.

And then he exits from my cabin.

"As I am working, her eyes, her lips, and her innocent face keep coming into my mind."

"I have an urge to go to my villa right now and just want to see her, kiss her soft, wobbly lips."

"But I have so much work, and I can't do this; otherwise, she will think something is wrong."

"Then I open my laptop and check the footage from my villa; she is not in the drawing room."

"Then I checked all places on the camera, but she is not there."

"I panicked as I was closing the laptop. I saw she is behind the sofa, hiding, but from whom?"

I called jimmy and asked him; why she is hiding behind the sofa and where are you?

"Sir, Mam wants to play hide and seek as she is bored, so all of us staff are playing this with her."

"My heart relaxes after listening to this, and a smile forms on my face, which is rare or you can say 0.1%."

But now onwards she is the reason of my smile and I'll be smiling just for her.

"I hung up the call and saw my laptop screen, where she is jumping and clapping."

I said to myself; viraj bachi smbhaalni padegi tujhe, tujhe toh bache krne ki zarurat bhi nahi hogi iske sath, ye khud bachi hai abhi.
("Viraj, you'll have to take care of this baby; you won't even need to have children with her, she's still a child herself now.")

(Ayein ye toh shaadi tk phoch gya or woh hide and seek hi khelti reh gyi)

"Then I close the laptop and start doing my work again, but I can't stop myself from smiling; the reason is my 'iris'."

As I am doing my work my manager knocks the door I said; come in.

"Then he comes and is shocked by seeing me smile, so I switch to my cold look again and ask, 'Why did you come here?'"

"He came out of shock and said, 'Sir, you smiled today. I have never seen you smile, but today you did. Is there any reason?'"

"I said, 'Why do you want to know the reason? It's my mood; I'll smile or do anything. It's none of your business. Just tell me why you came here!'"

"He just stood straight and said, 'Sir, there will be a meeting at 4 PM with the rival company as you have fixed a meeting with them.'"

"I just smirked and said to myself, 'So, Mr. Daksh Singh Raizada, finally, we will meet.'"

"I told my manager, 'Yeah, okay, I will be ready.'"

He just said okay and go out from the cabin.

And I started doing my work.

AUTHOR'S POV

"As Trisha is playing with his staff, but now she is tired and just sitting on the sofa."

"She remembers something and hurriedly stands up, asking Jimmy for his phone."

"Jimmy takes out his phone and gives it to her. She types something, asking him, 'When will your sir eat his lunch? I mean, at what time?'"

"Jimmy said, 'Mam, he will eat at 2 PM, and sometimes he forgets to eat his lunch.'"

"She just nodded and typed again, 'I want to make lunch for your sir. Tell me, what is your sir's favorite dish?'"

"Jimmy said, 'No, Mam, our cook will make it. You are not in a good state to go anywhere or do any work.'"

"She then gave a death glare to Jimmy, and he got goosebumps from her gaze alone."

"He said in one go, 'Kadhai Paneer, Naan, Chaap, and Malai Mushroom. And for dessert, he loves to eat Kheer.' Jimmy then takes a deep breath."

Trisha return his phone to him and smiled innocently to him.

Jimmy thought; she is very dangerous Jimmy just be far from her, or she will murdered me with her eyes only.

Trisha goes to the kitchen and ask a notebook and pen from cook.

"The cook gives her the things she wants, and she writes down all the ingredients she needs. Then she gives the list to the cook and tells him to read it."

"He reads it, and it goes like, 'I'll make lunch for your sir, so give me all the ingredients. Don't say no to me, as I have permission to do anything here.'"

"The cook just sees her with a shocked expression and nods in agreement."

"She then started making all the dishes, and the cook is helping her by providing the things and ingredients she needs. After 1:30 hours, everything is ready."

"The aroma of the food is very enticing, spreading all over the area. Jimmy, who is in the drawing room, comes out and heads his way to the kitchen. He sees that she is packing all the things."

"He said, 'Mam, the smell is very good. Will you give me some to eat?'"

Trisha again glare him and Jimmy said; no no I don't want I'm just joking.

"Then Trisha comes to Jimmy and tries to speak, and this time she is able to say."

She is shocked and Jimmy is shocked.

Jimmy said; mam your voice is back.

Trisha said; yes oh my godd!!! I want to give surprise to your sir so just take me to his office.

He said; okay mam come with me.

Trisha pick up the tiffin and put it in one bag.

"Then Jimmy also takes out a car. Trisha comes outside the villa and sees a white car in front of her. She then sits in the back seat of the car."

"And she is smiling at the thought of what his reaction will be after seeing her speaking."

"So she tells Jimmy, 'Jimmy, drive fast. Why are we being late?'"

"Then, in 20 minutes, they are outside of his office. Jimmy says, 'I will bring the tiffin. You go inside and ask the receptionist to call the sir's manager, and he will take you to his cabin. I will come once I will parked the car.'"

"Trisha nodded and as she came outside the car, she saw the receptionist. She then said, 'Where is your sir's manager? I want to ask him something about sir.'"

"The receptionist saw her, and at first, she looked at her from head to toe, making a disgusted face."

Trisha is wearing a trouser and a loose tshirt of viraj as she don't have any other outfit to wear.

"So, the receptionist said, 'This is not an NGO where you can come just like that, and why do you want to meet sir? He is busy and will not meet you.'"

Trisha said; please mam I just want to talk to him for 2 min please.

Then receptionist glare her and she came near her and slap her on her face, and said; just go from here ye koii bheek maange ki jagah nahi hai, jaa yahan se achi khaasi dikhti hai toh Jaa kar kahin or apna shareer bech yahan mt aa.
("Just go from here; this is not a place to beg. If you think you look good enough, go somewhere else. Don't come here trying to sell yourself.")

"Then, all the staff's attention is on them as Trisha starts to cry and says, 'I am here to meet your sir, not for the things you are thinking.' She says this angrily, glaring at her, but tears are flowing continuously from her eyes."

"The receptionist, being angry, as she thinks she is superior to everyone, comes again, and as she is about to slap her again."

"Trisha holds her hand and slaps her hard two times continuously until she falls on the floor. All the staff members see this and smile as the receptionist has been rude to everyone."

"But then they all hear a stern voice from behind, 'What's happening here?'"

He came out of his cabin as he is listening some voices from outside.

"All staff stand straight and go silent, and Trisha turns to Viraj."

"As soon as Viraj saw Trisha, a smile formed on his face, and he came near her, asking, 'Why are you here, and how did you come here?'"

"All the staff members are shocked as they haven't seen her for a long time, but he didn't smile; his expressions are neutral all the time."

They have seen him in two mood
1- angry
2- relax
"They are shocked that he is smiling just because he saw one girl, considering he is usually in these two moods."

"So they all made up their minds to behave well towards this girl, as they don't want to be on Viraj's haters list."

"But the receptionist got involved in between and said, 'Sir, thank God you came. She came here asking for you.'"

"I replied very politely that you are busy, but she became violent and slapped me two times."

"The receptionist made up a story in which she portrayed Trisha as a villain and herself as the victim."

"As Viraj listened, he saw Trisha carefully, whose left cheek had become swollen. He held her hand and asked, 'What happened to you? Who did this to you?'"

"Trisha just glaring at the receptionist and thinking; saali kalmuyi khud ne thppd maarke mera gaal fula diya or ab kese rori hai jese isne toh kuch kiya hi nahi
("That wretched woman slapped me herself, and now she's crying as if she hasn't done anything.")

and Viraj understood the situation of what had happened."

"He called the security guard and said, 'You are fired, Miss Manisha, and now you will see how your life will become hell. Guards, take her out from my office. I don't want this kind of staff.'"

"Then they take her out, but she is pleading with him, and he is not listening."

"He saw his staff and all the employees go to their desks and start doing their work."

"Then he held her hand and took her with him to his cabin."

Okay guys so phrse chliffhanger mei 😞🤣 fun hai guys ye bhi😂. But as today I'll update double so you all don't have to wait this much. I'll upload next chapter at night so be ready.

VOTE TARGET- 35 Vote kar dena ache khaase tabhi double update dungi it's on me, agar votes nahi aaye toh no double update 🙂

Kardena vote and comment me your favourite part and give me your reviews🥹🤌.

And follow me on insta _akshwrites_ for spoilers and updates 🤌. You all can DM me for asking anything I'll reply for sure.

Bye bye take care munchkins

LOVE YOU MY SUNSHINES

Words- 2400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.7K 20
Yn - o... Oppa what a.. Are you doing? He stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes Taehyung I am sorry princess but I can't control my self anymore...
229K 10.8K 81
๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐œ I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...
5.3K 209 21
Carter "I should have fucked you so much sooner." I remember that first day, how she screamed and cried for me to let her go, back when I hated her a...
6M 289K 59
โ™š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž โ™› ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ โ‹‡โœฆโ‹‡ "๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ...