||Hate You|| JJK Ff

Door Bangtan_bixh

[๐˜๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž - ๐€๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค] โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด…แดษด'แด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดส แดษช๊œฑแด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜สŸ... Meer

โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ
.๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
.๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†.
A/n
๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…
แด‡xแด˜สŸแด€ษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด

Chapter 14.

3.5K 201 73
Door Bangtan_bixh

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.14•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Love made us fool, Love made us blind right! That's what Love is, Love is about letting them go and Love is gaining them back, Love is dangerous, Love is beautiful, That's what Love is but when Love turned into desires and we're used to that kind of Love it's not an end but a different beginning, beginning of new life or new destruction.

I felt a touch on my face, removing my hairs disturbing my sleep, Opens my eyes and watched him already staring at me made me to blink my eyes. "Good Morning Love". This sentence which I always craved every morning to listen from my husband's mouth, The sentence that my teenage self always dreamt of listening from Jungkook's mouth.

Is this real?! Is it a dream or what?! Cause I don't want to wake up but want to stuck, I want to be in this moment forever, I was just staring at Jungkook as he smiled in bunny. "Let's take a shower and then let's eat something". He sat up as he groaned while stretching his arms, I covered my chest and body with the sheets and sat with difficulty cause of the slight pain in my lower region, Jungkook really was rough but that moment! which was honestly great.

"Sore?!". He asked as I gave him a tiny nod in embarrassment, I wide my eyes when he hold my hips and made me sit on his lap, I gasped when I felt something hard poking my ass from above the sheet. "See! I'm hard". He whispered while snuggling his face into my crook and wrapping his arms around my waist, sending shivers and multiple feelings.

"Let's make Love again". I gasped when he starts to place soft kisses over my neck, Closes my eyes and smiled, unlike Yoongi who left me after having sex, The way he's making me feel special which I always craved is unbelievable. Is that a new start?! "You're so beautiful, Mi Casa". I felt my breath stopped when he called me Mi Casa again! .

-7 Years Back-

"I Love you Mi Casa"

"What's Mi Casa?!!". I asked as he smiled.

"Mi Casa means Home and you're my Home, No matter how much far I'll be but always remember that you're Mi Casa, My home! at the end I'll be with you".

"I Hate You Y/n, My Home is broken now". He said with extreme tears.

-PRESENT-

Eyes teared up remembering the past as Jungkook softly bite on my earlobe with his lips. "I gain my Mi Casa again, You're my Mi Casa, at the end of the day I'll be inside you". I gulped and closes my eyes feeling his delicate touch on my sansitive skin, I breath when he pushed me more into his body. I tried to move my ass feeling his poking erection as he chuckled. "It's desperate to be inside you". His other hand went to his lower region as he hold it, I wide my eyes when he pushed me on the bed on my stomach.

I felt my breath hitched when he removed the sheets from my body and placed his wide hand on my butt. "Jungkook what are you-"

I was about to get up but he sat on my legs, I wide my eyes when he hold the handful of my butt and squeezed it made me to bite my lips. "Shhh, don't need a word right now". He whispered and my breath hitched when he spank my ass and squeeze it again made me to gasp as he makes it higher. "Jungkook You-"

"I said Shhhh". He spank again made me to gasp, he made my weight on my palms and on my knees, I shut my eyes when he dipped his finger in the line and travel to the front made my breath to went higher. "Jungkook I-"

"I said Shhh". He spanked my ass again made me to felt a little burn as I closes my eyes while biting my lips when his finger went inside my front hole. "You'll feel better". He said as my mouth hung low when he dipped his finger inside from back to front in an slow rythem making me to feel every inch of his touch. "Jungkook!"

I moan as I could sense him smirking from back the way he was teasing me and he's the one enjoying it and making me feel it. I felt my folds curving inside wanting to feel his touch, I know it's wrong that's why it's feeling so good. "Jungkook!" I moan again when he starts to thrust his finger inside me made me to squeeze shut my eyes as I moan cause I already was sore.

"Shhh!". He whispered as I gasped when he get back his fingers while making me breathless thus could feel liquid strings to my thighs making me feel embarrassed. "There's nothing to be embarrassed while I'm proud of you". I gulped as he tapped my butt when I was about to get up. "Stay in that position!". He ordered me to be in that animal position as I gulped not knowing his upcoming Intentions.

He hold his erection in his hands as I gulped listening to the sound of him stroking it. "Jungkook let me go!". I whispered and was about to get up but he grabbed my neck from back holding me down, A scream left from my mouth when he entered himself from back and it hurtled me. "Ughhh! Fuck, Raw fucks!".

Eyes teared up as I grabbed the sheets tightly when he starts to thrust himself from back and it pain alot when starts to thrust, he hold my hips for support as he groaned too with me while thrusting harder, I felt my body jolting with his each thrusts as my arms gave up, he also pushed my head down on the pillow, He grabs my hairs and pulled them making my neck to get higher, I hear his chuckle on my ear as he licks my jawline along with the tear strings.

"Ughh! Jung-Jungkook". I Moan as he trusted more harder on the back, the way he groaned I could bet he's also feeling difficulty but pushing it away he's finding it amusing, With his each thrust my body jolts at an incredible push makes my soul shivers, with his each thrusts his balls hits the last edge of my virgina makes me to lose my mind.

His thrust went smooth cause of the wetness building which also made me to have a  little breath but his thrusts and groans didn't stopped, He holds my hips as he stopped for a bit made me to breath in heavy. "Amazing". He exclamated and I screamed in high when in an second he trusted so hardly made my whole self to shaken and my knees gave up.

"Jungkook please". I said within heavy breaths as he was breathless too, letting himself out of me, holding my hips he throw me on the bed, on my back, I was breathing heavily while my eyes were misty by the overwhelming pain and pleasure he have given me. I gulped watching his sweaty abs in view along with his erection laying between my legs ready to run and hide inside, his rigid breaths and the sinful smirk plastered on his face.

He hold my thighs and apart them wide which made me to get panic. "Jungkook I'm al-already sore". His lips curved with an sound escaping as I wide my eyes when he down his face while his eyes was watching me. "Let's sooth your pain". I blinked my eyes feeling confused, but my back arched as my eyes rolled back when he dipped his face inside my legs and my mouth hung low feeling his warm breath over my throbbing heat.

Grabbing the sheets I closes my eyes when I felt the soft tip of his tongue on my clit, leaving my wet term more wetter. "Pussy taste so sweet". I moan loudly when he bite my folds between his lips "Jungkook let go". My breath was telling clearly that I'm lying. "There's no one that could save you now". He chuckled made my back to arch when he licked my folds and stroke them with the tip of his tongue made me to breath like they're my last ones.

"Jun-Jungkook". My words felt wobbly like jelly. "Shh, I'm having my breakfast". He let his tongue out and licked my whole virgina with his tongue as he chuckled. "Such a small pussy that my tongue is wider". I felt crimson colouring my cheeks as I bite on my lips. "I was thinking how this pussy tastes like from a long time and fuck! It's beyond the imagination, Tastier then any sweet". I moan when he licked my hole. "Jungkook No!". My voice felt so wobbly as I gasped when he trusted his tongue inside made my whole self to shake when he twisted his tongue inside me.

"Jungkook!". I whispered when he thrusted his tongue inside and I felt so wet like a waterfall when he went back his tongue out of me and I gasped in embarrassment while he chuckled in amusement when I squirt at his face. "Had my breakfast and now Champagne".

I hide my face in my palm in embarrassement as he chuckled and hold my wrists. "C'mon! Don't be shy and embarrassed, it's the best thing for me and I'm proud of you". He connected his lips to mine and kissed me hungrily as he's still hungry after eating me whole alive.

--

Sitting in the bathtub, I smiled when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me more to his body. "It's the first time I'm taking a bath with someone". I looked back at him asking whether he had intimated with Lisa or not, looking at my eyes like he understood and sigh. "Me and Lisa intimated, like alot but everytime only for her will and you can say I couldn't say no not cause I was attracted or something cause I didn't had any choice everytime".

I felt uneasy as I tried to sit properly but he caught me more and hold my chin as he tolte dmy face back as I gulped when he near his lips so close to mine. "Just the way you did with Yoongi". I blinked my eyes as I felt so uneasy by the fact, I closes my eyes when he softly kissed the corner of my lips. "But I guess we just intimated in the back but made Love Now. Smiled by the fact and starts to kiss me softly, I gasped when he softly squeezed my boobs made him to enter his to gue inside, explores and licks every corner of me inside and I felt so alive today, like I've lived my life in just this One night and this day.

--

Walked to the kitchen and smiled watching Jungkook arranging the table with meal. "Come sit". I was about to sit on the chair but he tapped on his thigh. "Here". I gulped and felt froze but gasped when he hold my wrist and pushed me to his thigh, my frame fit in his wide thigh made me to bite my lips. "Say Ahhhh". He near the filled spoon near my mouth made me to open my mouth and he shoved inside the meal, I was smiling but my smile dropped to see engagement ring on his ring finger as I immediately stood from his lap made him to look higher at me. "What happened?!". He asked as my eyes teared up while shaking my head. "It's wrong Jungkook! Oh my what sin we've committed!". I panicked as he immediately stood and tried to hold me in his arms but I jerked his hand. "No! We-we shouldn't be doing it!". My hands starts to shake by the fear. "Calm down Honey". I shook my head, pushed him when he tried to catch me. "Jungkook we messed up!". I screamed while holding my hairs as he hold my shoulders and gave me jerks. "Mi Casa!". I breath in heavy when he called me as I stare at him with my wide and teary eyes and hairs scattered all over. We were near the kitchen counter as he rolled me and bend me down there in an split of second made me to wide my eyes. "Jungko-

"Shhh". My mouth hung low as I closes my eyes when Jungkook dipped his fingers inside my clit from back to my vigina and made me to lose my mind where I moan with my wide open mouth when he made circles on my entrance made my legs to felt jelly.

"Jungkook stop!". I said softly with tears where I don't want him to stop but I've to say it as he nodded his head and let go of me. "We'll be heading back". He said and just turned after licking his finger that he just dipped inside made me to blink my eyes.

Holding my bag we're walking down the building as Jungkook didn't even said a single word to me, sat inside the car but still didn't said anything we drove to his private jet and walked inside. He looked around and gestures the people inside to dismiss as they bowed at him and left us alone.

"What?!". I asked while looking at him but a sinister smirk plastered on his face as he near his body to my seat and bite on his piercing lip as I wide my eyes cause he's unbelievable.

"Let's have sex on the plane too"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

31.3K 2.8K 21
"๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฃ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง." "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ...
194K 5.6K 61
|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you. It hurts because I know you don't love...
13.8K 1.4K 10
๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข : ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐‰๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง : ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๏ฟฝ...
89.1K 2.2K 32
???- "๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰.....?" ???- "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ...