Voice Of Gaza ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

By Hope_In_Gaza_07

I'll try my best to spread information of the genocide that's taking place in Palestine as I'm writing this... More

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
26th December 2023
25th December 2023
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
Another War Crime
27th December 2023
๐† ๐€ ๐™ ๐€
28th December 2023
28th December 2023
๐Œ ๐Ž ๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ˆ ๐„ ๐ƒ
Another Massacre!
Please Read! - 83rd day of the Al-Aqsa Flood
29th December 2023
Please Read! 28-12-2023
29th December 2023
30th December 2023
PLEASE READ - ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
30th December 2023
31th December 2023
Article about ๐‡๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ by the New York Times
๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐†๐š๐ณ๐š
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
2nd Janaury 2024
๐’๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ค๐ก ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ก ๐€๐ฅ๏ผ๐€๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข
3rd January 2024
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ฌ โ™ก
3rd January 2024
4th January 2024
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž (๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ)
6th January 2024
The Resistance
The Resistance
8th-9th January
The Resistance.
Telegram Channel
Yasmeen From Gaza

7th January

18 7 0
By Hope_In_Gaza_07

Urgent | Haaretz: The State Comptroller informed the Defense Minister of his intention to conduct a detailed review of issues related to the war with the Syriac War, not after it.

~

Urgent | US Central Command: The march originated from areas controlled by the Houthi rebels and was shot down in self-defence.

Urgent | US Central Command: The destroyer USS Laboon downed a march in international waters near Red Sea commercial ships.

Urgent | US State Department: Blinken discussed with his Algerian counterpart the threats to the security of the Red Sea and the importance of increasing aid in Gaza.

Urgent | US State Department: Blinken emphasized the US position that there should be no forced displacement of Palestinians from Gaza.

~

French deputy from the "France Unbowed" party, Thomas Port, calls for awarding the Nobel Peace Prize for 2024 to healthcare workers in Gaza.

~

Theophilus III, Patriarch of Jerusalem, calls for urgent intervention by the international community to "stop the destruction" in Gaza.

~

Urgent | Mujahideen Brigades: We earlier targeted an Israeli occupation army force entrenched in a house in Tel Al-Hawa with an OG-7V individual anti-tank shell, resulting in one killed and one injured. The fighters seized equipment from the force.

~

Statement from Palestinian factions: The occupation's plans to establish a political administration under civilian names will fail in the face of our people's resilience.

~

Update | The number of martyrs in the targeting of the Bureij family's house west of Khan Yunis rises to 10, with a large number of wounded and missing.

~

Families of the kidnapped are considering the possibility of closing the economy and declaring a strike in an attempt to pressure decision-makers to promote an initiative for the return of the kidnapped. (Michel Kifan)

~

Urgent | Two injuries from the occupation's shelling of a house in the town of Ainatha, southern Lebanon.

~

Urgent | Resistance fighters throw homemade bombs towards occupation vehicles at the end of the popular housing street east of Nablus.

~

Al-Qassam Brigades publish: Israeli prisoner Yarden Bibas, whose wife Shiri and children Kfir and Ariel were killed by the occupation's aircraft, wonders from inside the prison:

"Should I leave and announce their deaths, or should I bury with them?"

~

A strike on Deir al-Balah city near the Beshara neighborhood targets a house, with reports of martyrs and injuries.

~

Intense Israeli airstrikes on the Tel al-Zaatar area north of Gaza Strip.

~

4 martyrs and several injuries brought to the European Hospital as a result of the occupation's aircraft shelling a cottage near the Muraq area north of Rafah, south of Gaza Strip.

~

4 injuries arrive at Najjar Hospital after targeting agricultural land in the Muraq area north of Rafah.

~

Intense targeting in Rafah governorate.

~

Occupation aircraft target agricultural land near Jaafar al-Tayyar Mosque in the Shaboura area of Rafah.

~

Occupation aircraft target a house near Hamza Mosque in the Khirbat al-Adas area north of Rafah, south of Gaza Strip.

~

Urgent: The number of martyrs rises to 7 following Israeli shelling targeting two buildings used by displaced people on the northern coast of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

~

Occupation aircraft launced a new raid on Rafah governorate, south of the Gaza Strip.

~

Occupation aircraft target a house belonging to the Abu Obeid family near Awad Allah Junction in the Yibna camp in central Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

~

Urgent: 7 martyrs and more than ten wounded as a result of the recent massacre in the city of Jenin.

~

11 martyrs due to the shelling of a house belonging to the Tamraz family in Deir al-Balah and a shelter school for displaced people in the Mughazi camp.

~

Summary of events in Rafah, southern Gaza Strip, in the past hours:

• 7 martyrs and several injuries arrived at the European Hospital due to the Israeli occupation's aircraft bombing a cottage in the Muraq area, northeast of Rafah, south of Gaza.

• 4 injuries as a result of the Israeli occupation's aircraft targeting agricultural land in the Muraq area, northeast of Rafah.

• Israeli occupation aircraft target agricultural land near Jaafar al-Tayyar Mosque in the Shaboura area, northwest of Rafah.

• 10 injuries due to the Israeli occupation's aircraft shelling a house belonging to the Ajaz family in the Zuhour neighbourhood, north of Rafah.

• Israeli occupation aircraft target the house of the Abu Ubaid family in the Yibna camp, south of Rafah.

~

- Bombing of a building belonging to the Abu Alba family in Faluja, Jabaliya, coinciding with airstrikes targeting Tel al-Zaatar in the north of the Gaza Strip.

- Update: 17 martyrs in the bombing of the Brees family home in Khan Yunis camp.

- Director of Jenin Hospital: We received 6 martyrs, some arriving as remains, due to an Israeli airstrike targeting Palestinian youths south of the city of Jenin.

~

- The son of journalist Wael El-Dahdouh, Hamza, martyred in an Israeli airstrike targeting a vehicle in Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

- Colleague journalists mentioned:
  - Mustafa Threya
  - Hazem Ragab
  - Hamza El-Dahdouh

~

Government Media Office: The number of journalist martyrs has risen to 109 journalists since the start of the genocidal war on the Gaza Strip, following the martyrdom of the journalist colleagues:

Martyr Journalist/ Hamza Wael El-Dahdouh.
Martyr Journalist/ Mustafa Threya.

They were martyred in an Israeli occupation airstrike targeting the vehicle they were in while covering journalistic events.

~

Government Media Office:

- We strongly condemn the assassination crime of journalists Hamza Duhduh and Mustafa Threya. These ongoing crimes committed by the occupying army against journalists aim to intimidate and frighten them, attempting unsuccessfully to obscure the truth and prevent them from media coverage.

- We call on all journalistic unions, media organizations, human rights, and legal entities to condemn this crime and denounce its repetition by the occupation. We urge them to exert pressure on the occupation to halt the genocidal war against our unarmed people in the Gaza Strip.

~

Ministry of Health: The young man Ahmed Mahmoud Hussein Mahareb (28 years old) martyred by the occupation's bullets in the town of Abwein, Ramallah district.

~

Update: The total number of martyrs in Jenin rises to 7, including the martyrdom of the young man Ahmed Mahmoud Hussein Mahareb (28 years old) due to critical injuries inflicted by the occupation's bullets in Abwein. The total martyrs in the West Bank since dawn today are 8, with 7 in Jenin and the eighth in Abwein near Ramallah.

~

Hamas Movement: The targeting of journalists El-Dhadouhand Threya is a deliberate Zionist war crime aimed at terrorizing and deterring journalists from conveying the truth and covering their crimes.

~

Hamas Movement: We call on international human rights institutions to document these crimes against our people's sons for the prosecution of this rogue entity.

~

Yedioth: Dozens of buildings suffered severe damage. The estimated cost of damages to properties in the Lebanese border towns is around 5-7 billion shekels, plus about 15-20 billion shekels in the Gaza Strip.

~

There are about 125,000 displaced people from the north and south. Supporting them will cost billions of shekels. Anyone staying in a hotel receives 6,000 shekels per month for adults and 3,000 shekels for children.

~

The damage to the economy is particularly serious, with a large deficit of 111 billion shekels in the state budget, requiring reductions and tax increases totaling 67 billion shekels, leading to a decline in living standards and a series of decrees.

~

The Israeli army claims that days ago, they found a 100-meter tunnel in the Al-Duraj neighborhood, leading to what appears to be a closed military base where precision missiles are manufactured by Hamas.

~

UN rapporteur Irene Khan: I send a message to Blinken and European countries that there should be pressure to stop the ceasefire. As long as the shelling continues in Gaza, journalists will remain in a precarious situation. Israel has not respected basic human rights and journalists' right to perform their duties.

~

Reuters: Blinken will press Arab countries to participate in the reconstruction of Gaza and its administration. He will listen to the positions of these countries before presenting the proposal to the Israelis.

~

UN rapporteur Irene Khan: Targeting journalists in Gaza is a horrific war crime and a war crime. Israel violates the rules of international law in Gaza. There is now plenty of evidence of Israeli crimes in the Gaza Strip. I send a message to Blinken and European countries that there should be pressure to stop the ceasefire. As long as the shelling continues in Gaza, journalists will remain in a precarious situation. Israel has not respected basic human rights and journalists' right to perform their duties.

~

Israeli occupation planes destroyed the Salah al-Din Mosque in Khuza'a, east of Khan Yunis, completing the destruction of all mosques in the Khuza'a area.

~

In the latest statistics until now, 55 martyrs due to continuous Israeli shelling on neighborhoods in Khan Yunis since midnight.

~

After the martyrdom of journalist Mustafa Threya and his colleague Hamza El-Dahdouh son of journalist Wael El-Dahdouh the number of journalist martyrs rises to 109 since the start of the genocide war on Gaza.

~

Intensive gunfire around Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Deir al-Balah, central Gaza.

~

Hezbollah: We targeted an Israeli military gathering in the south of the "Menara" settlement with rocket weapons, achieving direct hits.

~

South Korea holds a demonstration condemning the occupation massacres and demanding an end to the war on Gaza.

~

Urgent | Injuries due to gunfire from Israeli drones in the vicinity of Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Deir al-Balah, central Gaza.

~

Urgent | Secretary-General of Reporters Without Borders: We were shocked by the news of the death of Mustafa Threya and Hamza El-Dahdouh. This massacre must stop.

~

Urgent | Secretary-General of Reporters Without Borders: Israel must bear responsibility for targeting the press in Gaza.

Urgent | Secretary-General of Reporters Without Borders: We will continue to appeal to the International Criminal Court to prioritize crimes against journalists.

~

Qassam Brigades: We targeted the enemy's advancing troops in the station area in Khan Yunis with mortar shells.

~

Al-Quds Brigades: We shelled the enemy's vehicles and soldiers in the advancement axis in Al-Maghazi camp, central Gaza, with a barrage of mortar shells.

~

A young man is critically injured due to the shelling with a reconnaissance missile near the Jordanian Hospital west of Khan Yunis.

~

Minister of Health Mai Kaila: 8,000 wounded in Gaza need treatment outside Gaza, where they require precise surgeries currently unavailable in the sector's hospitals, lacking many necessary supplies and equipment.

~

Israeli warplanes destroyed the Al-Nurain Mosque and Bilal ibn Rabah Mosque in "Qa al-Qurain" east of Khan Yunis.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 1 1
In September 2000 events in Israel had a big effect on my life. For the next few years Israel was targeted by scores of Palestinian suicide bombers w...
3.5K 107 10
***this book contains suicidal thoughts and tendencies, may not be appropriate for younger audiences*** In which she looks for the purpose of life. L...
51 0 9
Just to remind my readers and the people who come across this, that this is not real and made up. I am not writing about facts or truthfulness. So, p...
26 0 7
This story began as a NaNoWriMo 2012 work, with no planning, and even less idea of plot. I learned from that experience that I am not a 'pantser'...