Arranged for Love || J.Jk ff

Bởi AuthorAnjali_

Jeon Jungkook, a korean boy is bound in an arrange marriage with an Indian girl Y/N with many twists and turn... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Random Day
Business Deal in India
Group study
India and maybe marriage...
First meet
wedding shopping
Wedding invitation
Wedding Day
First day of college and drama
Announcement at College
A Mysterious Stalker
Cute moments
Mystery of Ring
Graduation Party
Ignorance
Confession
First Kiss
Indian Wedding
Haldi Ceremony
Mehandi Function
A Little Romance
Sangeet Ceremony
Wedding and first night
Drama In Reception Party
Discussion of Festival
Karwachauth Celebration
Somewhere Jealously Somewhere Romance
Suga and Jiya's Marriage
Double Couple
Honeymoon and Good News!!
Pregnancy Journey
A Happy Ending

Secret Planning

759 14 0
Bởi AuthorAnjali_

Yn/bhumi/jiya: RAJJJ....(They shouted together with happiness bur jk, rm and suga frowned.)

Raj: surprise girls....

Then the 3 girls immediately run towards him and hugged him making him stumble.

Raj: easy...easy...girls. (he hugged them back) how are you all?

Yn: we all are fine. (Smiling)

Jiya: How are you yaar?

Raj: perfectly alright.

Bhumi: it's been so long since we met right, but seriously your surprise was awesome.

Raj: thanks thanks. (Smiling)

Yn: come inside dude.

Raj: Yes.

Then he came in the palace with his luggage and went to mrs. Chauhan.

Raj: (touches her feet) namaste aunty. How are u?

Mrs. Chauhan: I am fine beta. How are you? (Smiles)

Raj: I am fine too.

Mrs. Chauhan: give your luggage to the staff and you enjoy here okay.

Raj: okay aunty.

Then the staff came and took his luggage. Mrs. Chauhan also left to do her  work. All the time when Raj talked to the girls the 3 boys were being jealous as hell who are non other than jk, suga and rm.

Yn: Raj meet them. He is jungkook, My husband.

Raj: hello broo.

Jk: hello to u too. (They both shake their hands.)

Yn: he is rm. He is Jungkook's brother.

Raj: hello brother.

Rm: hii. (Then they both shake their hands.)

Jiya: and Raj he is suga my soon to be husband.

Raj: ohoo...yes yes...now my jiyu is getting married. BTW hello suga.

Suga: (he got jealous when Raj called jiya as my jiyu and he then forced a smile) hello.

Bhumi: and guys he is Raj our childhood bestfriend.

Then after introduction Raj and the three girls started chit chatting ignoring the boys to which they scoffed and felt really jealous. They talked about their childhood memories and many more. Jk, rm and suga were just listening to their talks. It was almost 1 hour but still they were talking and laughing. Now the boys started glaring Raj.

Raj: (whispers to the girls) hey come closer.

Yn: What happened?

Raj: I want to tell u all something.

Then the 3 girls came a little closer to him so that the boys cannot listen to them. Seeing the girls going closer to Raj the boy's eyes widened.

Bhumi: now tell what?

Raj: seems like those 3 boys will eat me alive.

Jiya: why?

Raj: see their faces they are burning in jealousy. (The 3 girls then turned their heads to see the boys glaring Raj with their sharp eyes.) You know boys gets jealous easily. (Then the girls chuckled)

Jk: hyung its enough now. (He said that and went to yn and picked her up in bridal style)

Yn: kook what are u doing?

Jk: (whispers) taking what's mine. (Then he left from there but before they left yn whispered rm something)

Yn: Rm-shi, Raj has a huge crush on bhumi so do something before he does.

Listening to her rm's eyes widened.

Suga: jiya let's go. I want to show u something.

Jiya: what babe??

Suga: I will tell u first come with me. (He then hold her hand and dragged her from there)

Rm: bhumi let's go and check the preparations.

Bhumi: okay. Raj u should go to your room and rest. You must be tired right.

Raj: Yes. (He then hugged bhumi and left. Then rm and bhumi also left.)

MEANWHILE:

Jk: (took yn to their room and put her on the bed and hovered over her)

Yn: kook what are u doing?

Jk: babygirl were not u being so touchy with that Raj guy.

Yn: kook he is my best friend and we met after so long.

Jk: you ignored me too infront of him.

Yn: Wait...Mr. jeon jungkook are u perhaps jealous. (Naughty smile)

Jk: Yes I am mrs. Jeon. And for Making me jealous u will be punished.

Yn: wha--

Before she complete her words jk kissed her softly on her lips. On the other side...

Suga: (he dragged jiys to his room and pinned her to the wall)

Jiya: suga...

Suga: shh...you made me really jealous  today...remember you are only mine.

Jiya: I know I am only yours. And no need to be jealous he is just my friend or more like brother.

Suga: Hmm...(he then hugged her and kissed her forehead. Jiya also hugged him back.)

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY:

Yn, jiya, bhumi, Raj, jk, rm and suga went for shopping to buys the dresses for suga and jiya's wedding. The elders went to another mall for their shopping. Before going to mall yn and Raj made an awesome secret planning. In the mall yn and Raj decided to execute that plan. Then jk-yn and suga-jiya were busy in their shopping whereas Raj was stick to bhumi all the time. Then after 3 hours they shopped for the wedding and other ceremonies. But seeing bhumi and Raj together, rm got jealous as well as angry. After shopping they went to palace again.

IN EVENING:

The girls along with raj were sitting in the garden of the palace and were talking about random things. Then after sometime the boys came and saw them together. Then jk and suga picked yn and jiya and took them from there but bhumi and Raj were still talking and laughing. Rm was standing far from them and was staring them while recalling yn's words in his mind.

FLASHBACK:

Yn: Rm-shi Raj has a huge crush on bhumi so do something before he does.

FLASHBACK ENDS...

Rm: (in mind: no..no..i can't lose bhumi. I love her truly. I will propose her soon. Yes i can do it.)

TIME SKIP TO MEHANDI:

It was mehandi ceremony so all the ladies were applying mehandi on their hands. They were looking beautiful in their outfits.

Suga and jiya's outfit:

Yn and jk's Outfit:

Bhumi and rm's Outfit:

Raj's outfit:

Everyone enjoyed a lot. They Danced with the bride and groom. Yn and jk performed a beautiful yet romantic performance. Rm and bhumi also performed a beautiful dance. Then Raj and bhumi did a performance to which everyone clapped and praised them which did nothing but added fuel to rm's jealousy. But still rm and bhumi shared some cute moments which increased their heart beats. Till afternoon the ceremony came to an end. And everyone went to their rooms to freshen up and to rest a little after a tiring day. On the next day, it was sangeet ceremony.

Vote and comment guys >>3💖

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

668K 34K 82
Jeon Jungkook; a well known name in the business industry is a cold, strict and dominant type of person who wants everything as per his will and if a...
376K 23.7K 72
Family; where life begins and love never ends. Jeon family; one among the richest business families in India. The family is well known for their wide...
3.4K 230 8
Jeon Jungkook, youngest heir of Jeon Corporation is tied up in an arranged marriage with Yoon Y/N, an independent woman working in a Star recruiting...
1.1M 48.2K 62
Jeon Jungkook is stucked with no option but to marry Kim Seokjin, his parents' choice. Destined with a stranger who took his freedom's out, Jeon Jung...