Secret Planning

Yn/bhumi/jiya: RAJJJ....(They shouted together with happiness bur jk, rm and suga frowned.)

Raj: surprise girls....

Then the 3 girls immediately run towards him and hugged him making him stumble.

Raj: easy...easy...girls. (he hugged them back) how are you all?

Yn: we all are fine. (Smiling)

Jiya: How are you yaar?

Raj: perfectly alright.

Bhumi: it's been so long since we met right, but seriously your surprise was awesome.

Raj: thanks thanks. (Smiling)

Yn: come inside dude.

Raj: Yes.

Then he came in the palace with his luggage and went to mrs. Chauhan.

Raj: (touches her feet) namaste aunty. How are u?

Mrs. Chauhan: I am fine beta. How are you? (Smiles)

Raj: I am fine too.

Mrs. Chauhan: give your luggage to the staff and you enjoy here okay.

Raj: okay aunty.

Then the staff came and took his luggage. Mrs. Chauhan also left to do her  work. All the time when Raj talked to the girls the 3 boys were being jealous as hell who are non other than jk, suga and rm.

Yn: Raj meet them. He is jungkook, My husband.

Raj: hello broo.

Jk: hello to u too. (They both shake their hands.)

Yn: he is rm. He is Jungkook's brother.

Raj: hello brother.

Rm: hii. (Then they both shake their hands.)

Jiya: and Raj he is suga my soon to be husband.

Raj: ohoo...yes yes...now my jiyu is getting married. BTW hello suga.

Suga: (he got jealous when Raj called jiya as my jiyu and he then forced a smile) hello.

Bhumi: and guys he is Raj our childhood bestfriend.

Then after introduction Raj and the three girls started chit chatting ignoring the boys to which they scoffed and felt really jealous. They talked about their childhood memories and many more. Jk, rm and suga were just listening to their talks. It was almost 1 hour but still they were talking and laughing. Now the boys started glaring Raj.

Raj: (whispers to the girls) hey come closer.

Yn: What happened?

Raj: I want to tell u all something.

Then the 3 girls came a little closer to him so that the boys cannot listen to them. Seeing the girls going closer to Raj the boy's eyes widened.

Bhumi: now tell what?

Raj: seems like those 3 boys will eat me alive.

Jiya: why?

Raj: see their faces they are burning in jealousy. (The 3 girls then turned their heads to see the boys glaring Raj with their sharp eyes.) You know boys gets jealous easily. (Then the girls chuckled)

Jk: hyung its enough now. (He said that and went to yn and picked her up in bridal style)

Yn: kook what are u doing?

Jk: (whispers) taking what's mine. (Then he left from there but before they left yn whispered rm something)

Yn: Rm-shi, Raj has a huge crush on bhumi so do something before he does.