A Happy Ending

AFTER 5 YEARS:

In these 5 years many things had happened.

Jin, jimin, jhope and taehyung got married to jisoo, rose, lisa and jennie respectively after 1 year of dating. They all enjoyed very much in their wedding.

Till now rm and bhumi were blessed with a beautiful daughter who is 3 years old. Suga and jiya's son is now 4 years old whose name is Min Hyuk. And yn and jk's daughter is also 4 years old now whose name is Jeon Seol. She is literally the cutest person.

Taehyung and jennie were blessed with a daughter who is 2 and a half years old whereas jin and jisoo also were blessed with son who is 3 and a half years old. Jimin and rose have a daughter who is 3 years old and jhope and lisa were blessesed with a son who is 3 years old.

PRESENT TIME:

Today yn and all the girls took holiday from their work. Yn invited all of them to her house for a get together as their husbands went to their office and their children went to school. After sometime the door bell rang.

Yn: (opens the door) hello my ladies..

Girls: hello...

Yn: How are you all?

Jiya: I am fine.

Bhumi: I am fine too.

Lisa: me three.

Jennie: me four.

Rose: me five.

Jisoo: me six.

All the girls looked at each other and laughed out loudly.

Yn: come inside girls.

All the girls went inside the house and sit on the sofa. Then the maids bought snacks and food for them. Then all of them started talking.

Lisa: it's been so long since we met like this right?

Jiya: yaa right we gets very less chance to meet with each other.

Yn: very true.

Bhumi: nowadays we all are very busy with our work and our family.

Rose: Yes you are right bhumi. We became very busy.

Jennie: But finally today we got the time to spend with each other.

Yn: so what do we do now?

Jisoo: first of all let's watch a movie then we will decide what to do later.

Jiya: Yes that's a very good idea.

Then they all Started watching a movie while still sitting on couch with some chips and juice.

After few hours jk got a call from his daughter seol's school. He frowned and attended the call.

Jk: hello.

Teacher: am I speaking to Mr. Jeon.

Jk: Yes what happened?

Teacher: sir no one came to pick her today.

Jk: (frowned) what! But today her mother was going to come to pick her up.

Teacher: No one came sir.

Jk: okay don't worry I will send someone to pick her up.

Teacher: okay sir.

Jk was about to call his bodyguard but he got call from his hyungs.

OTP:

Jk: hello hyungs. What happened?

Jin: kook our wives went to your house today right.

Jk: Yes they had a get together today.

Suga: our wives told us that they will pick our children today from their school but no one went to pick them up. Their Teacher called us.

Jk: hyung even I got a call from their Teacher, yn also didn't went to pick seol up from school.

Jhope: that's strange.

They all were getting worried as they all knew that their wives were on leave and they only told the boys that they will pick their children from school.

Jk: hyung I will tell my bodyguards to pick all the children from their school and to drop them at my house only and till then let's go to my house and check upon them.

Jimin: Yes let's go.

Then jk immediately called his bodyguards and told them to pick the kids up from the school and drop them safely in jeon's mansion.

All the boys went to jeon's mansion and worriedly entered in the house but after seeing the view in front of them they all went aww. They were literally welcomed by an adorable scene. All of their wives were sleeping on the couch very peacefully and calmly. Seeing them a smile formed on their husbands face. They were admiring their wives when their kids came while shouting.

Jin: shh..kids..don't shout...look your moms are sleeping.

Kids: okay...

Then all the dads picked their kids in their arms and smiled while admiring their beautiful and sweet family.

-------------------HAPPY ENDING-----------------

With this chapter the series "ARRANGED FOR LOVE" comes to an end. I hope you all loved this series and thank you so much for your love❤️and support that you showed me and my story from the starting✨️. I love you all>>3💜

                                      ~Your Author Anjali