The Man of Steel (Marvel X Ma...

By Monster-Zer0

Found as a baby by S.H.I.E.L.D, he was taught everything from right to wrong. Wanting to be a hero and save p... More

Prologue: The Boy from the Stars
Jonathan Romanoff/Superman
The Man of Steel
The New Team (1)
The New Team (2)
The New Team (3)
The Cat Burglar (1)
The Cat Burglar (2)
The Cat Burglar (3)
The Cat Burglar (4)
Heroes of Korea (1)
Heroes of Korea (3)
Heroes of Korea (4)
Day Off and Discovery

Heroes of Korea (2)

857 35 5
By Monster-Zer0

The two superpowered beings just floated in the air waiting for whoever will speak up first. That's when Jon's comms turned on as he answered it.

Felicia: "Did you get him?"

Jon: "He was the one who got me."

Felicia: "Has he said anything?"

Jon: "Excuse me sir. I just want to talk."

In a burst of speed, Tae-won appeared in front of Jon and landed a punch on Jon's cheek sending the Kryptonian flying back before stopping mid air.

Jon: "Damn."

Felicia: "What happened?"

Jon: "He sure hits hard."

Tae-won fired his energy beams towards Jon as the hero flew around to avoid it. He flew towards Tae-won and landed a flurry of punches that pushed the man back. Tae-won then caught Jon's punch as the power created a shockwave upon impact. Tae-won slowly pushed Jon's fist back as he glared at the Kryptonian.

Jon: "Don't make me hurt you."

Tae-won pushed Jon's arm away as he got ready to hit him. Jon saw this and retaliated with his own as both their fists collided with each other sending them both back. Tae-won was caught off guard when Jon speared him and slammed him on the side of the mountain. Tae-won grabbed Jon's face  and tried to push it back but Jon fought it.

Jon then swiftly went behind Tae-won and locked his arms around him. Tae-won struggled to free himself as Jon used all his strength to hold Tae-won down. Tae-won having enough used all of his strength and elbowed Jon on the ribs multiple times before he finally let go.

Tae-won then went for a kick but Jon grabbed his leg and threw him in the air. Tae-won's eyes glowed as he fired his energy beams with Jon firing his Heat Vision. The two beams collided in a beam struggle until it caused an explosion. Jon flew through the cloud of smoke only to find Tae-won nowhere to be seen.

Jon: "Damnit."

He decided to go back to base and meet up with everyone as they are gathered inside the large room with the monitor.

Ami: "Did you get him Superman?"

Jon: "He created a distraction and got away."

Ami: "You tried so great job Jon."

Jon: "He's strong I give you that."

Felicia: "He's fast too if he got away from you that easily."

Peter: "Now we know what he is capable of and the next time we encounter him, we avoid fighting."

Everyone: "Right."

Peter: "Your rooms are ready. The girls are in the left and ours boys are on the right."

Ami: "I'll call you all when it's time for dinner. Maybe you will meet the others later on. Dismissed."

After being dismissed, Miles, Jon and Peter went towards their shared room as the two teens changed into some normal clothes. Miles was on his bed sending some pictures taken with Twice to the others. A few minutes later, Sam called.

Sam: "Dude! You took a picture with Twice?!"

Miles: "I know right! It's a dream come true."

Sam: "Sick! Did you get their autographs?"

Miles: "Don't worry man, I got you."

Sam: "Sweet!."

Jon: "So how are you guys doing in China?"

Sam: "Hey Jon, man it's pretty boring here not gonna lie. I'm not a genius with tech than the girls. AND I don't have my homies to talk to."

Jon: "Well endure it for now. Once you guys are done, you can go home."

Sam: "We are going to escort more tech tomorrow. It's already since I don't understand a word they are saying. Glad Gwen is with us."

Miles: "She knows a lot of languages. I mean we have Jon and Felicia here to help us with Korean."

Sam: "I'll call again tomorrow. We are about to have dinner."

Jon: "Talk to you soon Sam."

Sam: "You too amigos."

The call ended as a knock was heard from the door. Peter went to open it to reveal Ami standing outside with her normal clothes on.

Ami: "Dinner's ready. The girls are already there with the ithers."

Peter: "Let's go boys."

They followed Ami towards the large dining hall as they saw all the workers and staff sitting in their own group eating and conversing with each other. Once they walked in, and passed some people, they greeted Ami and the American heroes. Some were in awe of Superman since Jon is very well known worldwide.

They went towards where the food was and Miles instantly lit up to see all the different varieties of Korean food.

Miles: "This is heaven~"

Peter: "Miles, you're drooling."

Miles wiped the drool off his face as he picked every food laid down on the table. Peter turned to Jon who only shrugged and grabbed the food he wanted. Ami then lead them towards the others as they saw Felicia and Kitty talking to a beautiful girl.

Ami: "Luna, glad you could make it."

Kitty: "Miles! Guess who?!"

Miles: "No....way."

Luna: "Hi! I'm Seol Hee but you can call me Luna. It's finally nice to meet the Avengers!"

Miles: "H-Hi.."

Jon: "Sorry about him. He's a really big fan. His Miles, that's Peter and I'm Jon. I can only guess you already know us."

Luna: "Of course! He's Spider-Man and Kid-Spider. Then your the famous Superman! Wow! You're pretty big in person."

Jon: "I get that a lot."

Ami: "Where are the others?"

Luna: "They are around. You know them."

Miles: "Can I have your autograph later?"

Luna: "Sure! I can't deny a fan."

Jon: "No need for that Miles."

Jon used his super speed and grabbed Miles' notebook and Sam's. He showed them the notebook surprising Luna.

Luna: "Woah.."

Miles: "Thanks dude."

Luna signed both Miles and Sam's notebooks as they all then continued to eat their food.

..........

It was the next morning as we see Miles and Jon both in their normal clothes with Jon wearing his signature glasses. The two are walking around Seoul as they are tasked together to find any clues on Tae-won.

Miles: "You remembered his face right?"

Jon: "Yeah. He is like in his mid twenties. Probably his slow aging ability."

Miles: "How strong is he really? I mean you fought him."

Jon: "I don't know yet. We were both holding back to not cause too much destruction around us. We we're about to go all out in the end but that's when he decided to distract me and escaped."

The two passed a cemetery as they spotted a man standing alone stating at a gravestone. Jon used his enhance vision to see through the man's mask and glasses. It was him.

Jon: "I think we found our target."

The two approached Tae-won who just stood there not moving still staring at the gravestone.

Jon: "Tae-won?"

Tae-won: "I know who you guys are."

Miles: "Then you know why we are here, right?"

Tae-won: "For me, of course. So.."

Tae-won then turned around taking off his mask and glasses as faced the young Avengers.

Tae-won: "What do the Avengers need of me?"

Jon: "Not us. The Director of the Tiger Division wants to talk to you. I don't know why though."

Tae-won: "....."

It was silent as all you could hear was the gentle breeze of Seoul as Tae-won turned around and stared at the gravestone again.

Tae-won: "I apologize but I can't do that right now."

Miles: "What do you mean?"

Tae-won: "I have unfinished business to settle. I'm looking for someone."

Jon: "....What if we help you with this someone. So that it'll be much faster."

Miles: "Uh Jon?"

Tae-won: "......"

Jon: "We'll help you find whoever you are trying to find and we won't tell them about this. But after we find whoever this is, you'll come with us."

Tae-won: "....Okay then."

Miles: "That was easy."

Tae-won: "Follow me. We'll discuss everything in my house."

The two followed Tae-won as they lead them towards his hidden house away from prying eyes. Back at base, the others are inspecting the Psylot Gem as it suddenly gave out a pulse of energy.

Ami: "So what happened Ante?"

Ante: "We thought this thing was out of juice but I guess we are wrong. It's still has magical energy left inside it but only faint."

Kitty: "Which means we can still use it?"

Ante: "Yes but it can't do anything like harm our enemies. I don't know what it'll do."

Felicia: "Maybe for what it was used in the first place, we can undo it?"

Ante: "Probably."

Peter: "It's been hours now and Jon and Miles haven't been calling."

A staff then walked in with a tablet in hand.

Staff: "Director, Superman and Kid-Spider's comms suddenly went off. We can't track them anymore."

Ami: "Where are they last detected?"

Staff: "Near Seoul cemetery."

Ante: "Are they ambushed?"

Peter: "Not likely. Miles has his Spider senses and Jon is there. They can handle anything."

Ami: "That's strange indeed."

Staff: "Director we received a message from Superman before his comms went silent."

The staff put the message on the monitor as everyone read it.

"We found him and talked. We are helping him with something before he agrees to talk to Director Han. We are turning off our comms to avoid suspicion. We'll update you guys once we are done."

Ami: "Seeing as the two of them are already handling this nicely, we must focus on hunting down the Choi Faction who are the ones who tried to kidnap the girl group Twice yesterday."

Back with Jon and Miles, the two followed Tae-won towards a small house located in a ghost town in Seoul. They walked inside and sat down in the dining area to talk.

Jon: "So what's your story?"

Tae-won: "I was born way back from the start of the Korean war. I didn't know my parents since the one who raised me and named me Tae-won said she found me when I was still a baby. I didn't have a good life growing up. I steal money and food just to get a living and help my Aunt. Then I met this guy. Calls himself Minjae. We did horrible things together until my teenage years where I left home and we made a name for ourselves. Then that one faithful night."

Jon: "Where you got your powers?"

Tae-won: "Yes. We raided a warehouse that time and an accident happen. I got trap under some rubble with Minjae and everyone leaving me. There this gem looking thing strapped to a machine as it started to power up before exploding. Everyone that night thought I died but they were wrong. Gave me Super Strength, Flight, Invulnerability, Slow Aging and I can shoot energy beams from my eyes. I can also speak and understand every language fluently. That Gem changed me for the better. I left my criminal life and devoted myself to help the people of my country."

Miles: "This gem, was it a green colored one?"

Tae-won was taken aback as he stared at the two young heroes.

Tae-won: "Yes. How did you know?"

Jon: "Director Han's team found it in the mountain areas. It was drained, no power left. Maybe because it all went inside you. So what do you need help with? We know that you can do this by yourself."

Tae-won: "Yes, I may have the power to do it but I can't do this alone. There is group called the Choi Faction. They are a group of criminals that was funded by someone I know."

Miles: "Is it this Minjae guy?"

Tae-won: *nod* "They are causing trouble everywhere and I want to stop before they can cause anymore trouble. Help me and I will have a talk with your Director."

Miles thought for a moment before nodding. He can really deny such an offer when innocent lives are at stake.

Miles: "I'm in. Jon?"

Jon: "Me too."

We see a staff walking around the hallway as he looked around to see if anybody was around. He walked inside the science division lab but unknown to him, Kitty saw him and followed. She tried to slowly turn the doorknob but it was locked. Kitty then phased through the wall and hid behind a table. She peeked and saw the staff opening the box where the Psylot Gem was being held.

Kitty: "What do you think you're doing?!"

The staff could only chuckle as he touched his gauntlet before changing appearance shocking Kitty.

Kitty: "Taskmaster?"

Taskmaster: "You Avengers always know how to get in someone's way."

Kitty: "What are you gonna do with the gem?"

Taskmaster: "I was only tasked by my benefactor and hearing that it still has power, it give me a big bonus."

Kitty: "I won't let you."

Taskmaster: "Too bad. I took out the cameras so no one will come and help you."

Taskmaster charged at Kitty and went for a strike to the head but Kitty just phased through his attack and jumped out of the way.

Taskmaster: "That power of yours will be a problem."

Taskmaster threw an orb towards Kitty who phased again but the orb popped open letting out a liquid that landed on Kitty even when she was using her powers. She tried phasing again but it wasn't working.

Kitty: "What is happening to my powers?"

Taskmaster: "It's something special for people with the same powers as you."

Kitty was then hit by a kick to the abdomen sending here towards the wall as she slid down groaning in pain. Taskmaster walked towards her as Kitty looked up in pain as Taskmaster towered over her.

Taskmaster: "Nighty night princess."

The villain knocked her out as he then put something on Kitty and pressed a button making Kitty disappear. He also pressed a button on his gauntlet as he also disappeared but the truth is that the two shrank down to a smaller size away from everyone's view.

Task master then threw something out as it suddenly got big. It was a ship which he boarded with the captive Kitty and stolen Psylot Gem as he operated the ship to fly through the vents and out of the base with no one knowing what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.6K 60
Y/N was abused most of his life and made the decision to run away when he was young. He was then found and adopted by Tony Stark. How will this chang...
13.1K 911 79
Everything changed after New York. For starters, the entire world learned that aliens and superheroes existed. Some were even in our midst. From tha...
17.8K 345 14
(Takes place During Avengers 1) It might look like you're an average teen in New York at first glance but there is so much more to you. You knew Nick...
256K 4.8K 111
PLEASE READ I'd just like to say yes I've already done two MCU stories with a third one in progress. But I really wanted to do another one as I've h...