Hopeless Love (☆Scott McCall...

By VelvetDreams82

Beacon Hills. Home to all kinds of supernatural. It's been that way for decades, a safe haven. That was unti... More

✧INTRODUCTION FOR ACT ONE✧
SOUNDTRACK
Wolf Moon
Second Chance At First Line
Pack Mentality
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitor
Night School
Lunatic
Wolfsbane
Co-Captain
Formality
Code-Breaker
✧INTRODUCTION FOR ACT TWO✧
SOUNDTRACK
Omega
Shape-Shifted
Abomination
Venomous
Frenemy
Restraint
Raving
Party Guessed

Ice-Pick

140 7 4
By VelvetDreams82

ACT TWO-PART THREE

"Erica. You actually turned Erica?" Ashton questioned, standing outside of the school, Derek sitting in his car, waiting for Erica to get there.

"You're the one who suggested it." Derek shrugged.

"Yeah, but, I didn't think you'd actually do it." Ashton sighed. "How'd you get her to agree anyways?"

"It wasn't hard." Derek chuckled. "Tell her the seizures will go away, plus a little charm and she was ready to go."

"Derek." Ashton groaned. "You did not flirt with her just to get another beta."

Derek chuckled. "I flirt with a lot of people."

"Yeah, I'm aware." Ashton laughed, turning his head as a blonde stood beside him.

Ashton raised an eyebrow as he looked her up and down, taking not of her outfit, that Derek definitely bought her. "If I was into women, I'd totally date you."

Erica chuckled, wrapping an arm around Ashtons waist. "I'm flattered."

Derek sighed. "Alright, you know the drill. Go in, make a scene, then get out."

Ashton rolled his eyes. "And why, exactly, do I have to be involved?"

"Because as close as you are to them, the others need to know you're a part of this pack, just as much as Erica and Isaac are." Derek looked down, grabbing a coffee and passing it to Ashton. "And because I got you some coffee."

"Let's go, Erica." Ashton hummed, already sipping from his coffee as they walked into the school. "So, nervous?"

"A little." Erica confessed.

Ashton chuckled. "I'll be with you, you'll do fine."

"But, what do I do?" Erica asked, stopping just a few feet away from the cafeteria entrance.

"Simple," Ashton responded. "Go in there, look hot, flirt with someone, then leave."

Erica nodded, repeating the steps to herself. "Got it, I can do this."

Ashton chuckled, walking behind her as she walked into the cafeteria. He noticed the eyes on her immediately. Especially from Scott and Stiles.

Erica walked back over to him, apple in hand. "Want a bite?" She offered, tossing his the apple. She was playing with Scott and Stiles, knowing Ashton was their friend.

Ashton chuckled, clueing into what she was doing. "Already know the answer." He replied, biting into the apple before passing it back to her, winking to Scott as she wrapped an arm around his waist, the two walking out just as quickly as they came.

"You were right, that was easy." Erica stated, tossing the apple into a trashcan before leaving.

Ashton nodded, opening the passenger door and getting in. He paused as he looked back at the entrance, seeing Scott and Stiles eyeing him and Erica.

Erica smiled at them, sitting in Ashtons lap and closing the door, waving to the two as Derek sent them a smile.

Ashton chuckled as they drove off. "Tonight's gonna be fun."

"Tonight? What's tonight?" Erica questioned, leaning against the door.

Derek slipped off his sun glasses, tossing them in the backseat before rolling his eyes. "He has a triple date with Scott and Stiles."

"You're just jealous that I'm with Wesley and not you." Ashton teased, poking him in the shoulder.

"Shut up, Ash." Derek replied.

"No, no. I'm intrigued." Erica laughed.

"Shut. Up."

Ashton walked infront of Wesley as they made their way into the ice rink, the other holding their skates. "You know how to skate, right?" Ashton asked, sitting on the bench, Wesley sitting beside him.

"Yeah, I've done it a few times." Wesley replied, passing Ashton his skates. "Do you?"

"Of course he knows how too." Allison informed, walking behind them, pulling Scott with her. "He used to play hockey."

Wesley laughed. "Seriously?"

Ashton rolled his eyes, slipping on his skates. "It was a long time ago, and only for a few months." He murmured, glaring at his sister before standing and walking out onto the ice.

Wesley was seconds behind him, setting a hand on his waist. "Think you can teach me a few tricks?"

Ashton shrugged, slowly skating away from the other, a playful smile on his face. "If you can catch me."

"Oh, so that's how it is." Wesley responded, chuckling.

Ashton ran back into the rink as he heard the scream, nearly falling into Scott as he worked to fix his hoodie. "What the hell?"

Scott shrugged. Allison looked back at her brother, her eyes trailing over his clothes. "Ashton."

Ashton hummed, looking at his sister. "What?"

"Were you and Wes-"

Ashton coughed, shaking his head quickly. "Stop that sentence right now." He looked back at the rink. "For now, let's get Lydia home."

Ashton paused as his sister texted him, rolling his eyes as he looked at Erica. "You know, you could lay off Scott."

Erica shrugged. "Why should I?"

Ashton glared at the new beta. "Because I asked nicely."

Isaac cleared his throat, looking between the two as Derek made his way to the car. "Guys, is fighting necessary?"

Derek got into the car, looking at Ashton. "No killing her." He then looked back at Erica. "Leave Scott alone."

Erica rolled her eyes. "Fine."

Ashton scrolled through his messages as Derek drove to the rink, where they were going to pick up Boyd.

"We're here." Derek said, turning off his car and walking into the rink, the rest trailing in behind him.

Ashton stood beside Isaac as they watched Scott talk to Boyd, he was almost disappointed the beta hadn't noticed them yet.

"That really hurts, Scott." Derek said, smiling when Scott turned to face him. "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

Erica hummed, twirling her hair. "In a word, transformative." She stated, letting her hands fall to her sides as she growled, extended canines showing.

"Isaac?" Derek asked.

Isaac shrugged, his head tilted to the side. "Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great."

Derek nodded, chuckling. "And, last but not least, Ashton?"

Ashton shrugged. "Entertaining." He replied, winking to Scott. He didn't want to hurt the beta, but he was part of Derek's pack. Which meant being here, doesn't mean he's going to fight the other though.

Scott paused. "Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight."

Derek shrugged. "Then go home, Scott."

Scott stayed in place, his eyes moving between Derek and Ashton.

Derek nodded to them, Erica and Isaac quickly walking towards the other.

Scott growled, his fist breaking the ice as he looked up, eyes gold. "I meant fair for them."

Ashton crossed his arms as the fight went on, Erica and Isaac holding their own, but in the end, it just wasn't enough.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him." Scott stated, looking between Erica and Isaac. "He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" He shouted, sliding Isaac and Erica across the ice, the two, now unconscious, betas landing Infront of Ashton and Derek's feet.

"It's true." Derek said, looking at Scott, his smile slowly fading. "It is about power." He admitted, slowly walking towards Scott. "Heal them." He whispered, glancing back at Ashton before continuing to walk towards Scott.

Ashton hesitated, knowing Derek and Scott were bound to have a bloody fight. But either way, he liked Isaac. Erica, not as much after today, but still.

Ashton swallowed, leaning down and placing his hands on their shoulders, closing his eyes. Once he was done, he stood up, his eyes widening as he caught sight of Derek hitting Scott.

"Derek, n-" Ashton began as he saw his claws swipe across Scott's abdomen.

Ashton hissed, putting a hand over his stomach as he dropped down beside Isaac, looking down to his own blood staining through his shirt. Just like the gunshot.

Ashton groaned as Derek pressed on Scott's chest with his boot, his own chest feeling crushed and restricted.

"Derek, enough!" Ashton shouted, letting out a shaky breath of relief when Derek let off the pressure, taking a few steps back.

He briefly noticed Boyd talking to Scott, his vision interrupted as Isaac and Erica stood up.

"Whoa, what happened?" Isaac asked, dropping and looking down at Ashtons stomach.

Ashton glared at Derek as he walked up to him, ignoring the small amount of guilt his alpha's eyes held. "Ask your damn alpha." Ashton whispered, pushing himself up to stand, thankful that Isaac helped him.

"Let's go." Derek whispered, glancing to Ashtons stomach before walking away.

Ashton looked back at Scott, their eyes meeting for a split second. "Isaac, let me go." Ashton whispered.

"What?" Isaac asked, looking between Ashton and Derek.

Derek nodded. "Let him."

Erica scoffed. "I thought he was with us."

Derek growled, his eyes flashing red as he looked to Erica. "He is." He looked back at Isaac, slowly nodding. "Let him go."

Isaac nodded, hesitantly removing his arms from around Ashton. "You got it?" He muttered.

Ashton nodded, closing his eyes with a silent groan before nodding again. "I'm good, go."

The group walked away, Boyd with them this time, disappearing from view, the sound of Derek's car being heard even from inside.

Ashton turned as he heard Scott walking up to him, the betas eyes moving to his stomach. Ashton didn't even bring attention to it, only lifting up Scott's shirt. "Let's go. You need to see Deaton."

Scott nodded, allowing Ashton to drag him away and towards the clinic.

Ashton sighed as he walked into the clinic besides Scott. His own wound was healed now, so the only problem he had was the stains on his shirt.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked, lifting up his shirt to see the gash on his side.

"Because it's from an alpha." Deaton interrupted, standing next to a, obviously, dead body.

Scott jumped, grabbing onto Ashtons hand.

Deaton swallowed. "I think we better have that talk now."

Ashton paused, stepping closer and looking down at the body, his eyes widening with recognition. "Bennett.." He whispered, placing his hand on the man's shoulder. "Shit."

"You knew him?" Scott whispered, looking between Ashton and Deaton as he walked closer, standing directly behind the hunter.

Ashton swallowed, his body tensing for only a second as he felt Scott's hand on his side. "I didn't just know him." He muttered, looking up at Bennett's face. "I was the one who trained him."

✯✿✯

(1756 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 844 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
66.1K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
727 42 10
Zoe and Dexter Klein never knew what it was like to be loved by any family. They grew up with a mom who abandoned them at eight and an abusive dad. T...
519K 14.9K 95
**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to visit. When they left to go home, she came...