The Knights (Honkai Impact x...

By Tim_Kazomi_

Hasakawa Kaito a boy who lost his Family during an incident until few years later he attended Chiba academy a... More

OC Introduction (1)
OC introduction (2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Announcement!
A Christmas Special (1)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

New Year and Christmas

223 7 0
By Tim_Kazomi_

[3rd POV]

"This is one way of waisting our evening."

A 'pop!' echoed shortly after the bored Alan spoke his mind, nonchalantly chewing on the already flavor lost gum.

His hands were occupied by the multitude of bags consisting of groceries, clothes, and what else sparked the interest of his two female companions.

"Hey! You promised you'd come with us, so don't you complain!"

The white haired girl, the kaslana, the tuna, or any of her given names, had wasted time in recoiling at the poor demon's whim of a line.

He'd sigh, Alan felt genuinely nothing at all with his current state. His stamina granted him far more endurance than he cares to clarify, merely carrying a few dozen bags with him made no issues.

"You know...."

The boy spoke, rounding his eyes to the twin pig tails hair girl.

"When you said we need to go shopping for dinner, I assumed we'd be alone, bronya."

The shortest of the three, wore her usual emotionless face.

"Mei onee-sama insisted we take idiotka along with us, the bronya is sorry for the inconvenience, subject Alan."

"Ehhh..."

He sighed.

"Don't worry, bronya, I've been dragged into worse things thanks to the tuna."

He gave her a small, genuine and kind smile.

"Hey! I don't want the pizza addict of all people to call me that way!"

And the smile went from kind to sly.

"Yeah yeah, why did you tag along anyways?"

To get something you must give in return, that is the law of the world. What Alan gave to spend his time here, is him spending time doing something else.

In other words, Alan had only tagged along with bronya because she insisted. Otherwise he would've been able to have a proper sparing match with Kaito, his only acknowledged rival, and brother.

Sure, the valkyries present a challenge, but fighting another one of similar origin and powers was the real deal.

No long mind games, no complicated moves, just the two going at it with every trick in the store. And to be frank, they both enjoyed their sparing matches, even though they had no actual winner most of the time.

Yet here is the demon, dragging his evening by the kaslana's whims.

He pushed a fair of air into his gum, creating another small balloon.

Truly a-

"You mean you don't like to hangout with me?"

POP!

The balloon of gum poped out in recoil to the boy's suprise.

"Wher-!"

The gum found its way to Alan's throat, cutting his words short.

He coughed out the gum, it conveniently landed in a trash bin.

"Where-!"

One more cough.

"Where did that come from!?"

Bronya could only pat his back to ease the coughing.

"You always complain when I tag along when your with anyone else! Why so you dislike it so much? Do I bother you?"

The bane of every man's existence, a girl's sensitivity to truth.

Well, it's not that Alan dislikes her company, it's just kiana kaslana has apparently inherent some sixth sense to show up in the most inconvenient time for Alan.

When he gets himself a pizza.

When he decides to watch some TV, play a video game with bronya, or even spar with Kaito.

The tuna always finds a way to be on his back, and disliking a pretty girl's presence is something he didn't think he'd do.

"That's not it, you just have a bad ......timing..."

Alan rolled his eyes away, anticipating some form of yelling, but none occured. He looked back to her, and she was pouting.

Not so cutesy, but in a sad way.

"Hmph!"

She held her arms above her chest and walked to the side.

"Ugh," way to go Alan, the tuna is sad and did not bite back, you messed up.

Another sigh slipped his lips. Now what?

"....the bronya will go back early," on command, project bunny had appeared and snatched the bags from Alan with its metal arm.

"Subject Alan should get idiotka back before dinner." Without granting Alan a word in return, the Russian midget levitated back to the dorms with the help of her robot.

"Ah, I see..."

Alan was no fool, unlike what Kaito implies all the time, the Rebellion wielder was far away from dense in emotional matter.

(Bronya is giving a private time with the tuna...)

As much he appreciate the act, but this would be a pain to him. Kiana Kaslana cling to people she likes rather easily, Alan can understand, the closest thing he has to family left is Kaito and bronya.

He had already lost so much, so of course he can understand why kiana is......

....

What family does she has left? In the first place, she is looking for her old man, her clinging to Mei and Alan could be just a coping mechanism, so why....

The boy stepped close to a near metal lamppost, with a tight grip with both hands.

BAM!

He smacked his head onto the post.

"I'M AN IDIOT!"

Blood leaked from his forehead, his regeneration kicking in with haste, as the wound closed shut.

It all makes sense, why is kiana so extreme to everyone. This isn't a coping mechanism, kiana spends time with everyone because she has no one else!

Why else does she walk to Alan whenever she has free time!?

Kiana is a friend to Alan, but Alan is more than a friend! Him, himeko, Theresa, Mei, bronya, and Kaito, they are her family!

"Ugh! I just had to talk! No wonder she's hurt!"

Has he and Kaito been treating everyone in a lesser way? A mentor, a principal, and classmates.

"We've risked our lives for them, and they did the same!"

(I AM a fool! Forget what type of bond we share! This is my family!)

No matter, he has to make it up to her.

"Where is she?"

They just left the large mall, so the only conclusion is to find her there.

And thus, the boy marched back into that hellscape, avoiding the weird looks he has been getting for a while.

---

"Theresa,"

A red head spoke from above the coach, her arms stretched over the coach in a relaxed manner, giving off an air of maturity at the same time.

Her red sweater and green pajama of square patterned pants would not hinder her beauty, her amber eyes was the cherry on top, easily standing out thanks to her pale skin and odd colored hair.

"Theresa,"

She called again, her eyes darting towards a bottle of wine resting near the dinner table.

The child principal finally glanced back at the infamous drunk teacher. Her small sky colored eyes narrowed her companion, then the bottle of wine.

"What is it? Don't tell me you want to open that wine already!" Altough her voice was cute, and childish, it was firm.

"Not at all...." surprisingly, alcohol wasn't the concern.

Following the line of himeko's eyes, Theresa's landed upon the decorated tree in the corner of the living room. Specifically, be beneath it.

"What's up?"

"There are a little too many wrapped gifts,"

The nun had already noticed the issue, and she did not seem to care.

'Seem' is the only correct term, because the loli knew what the drunk was pointing out, and she already handled it.

There were too many gifts.

Counting herself, himeko found alteast seven extra gifts in the bunch.

In Christmas, you ought to atleast gift someone a gift, and recieve your own.

Who decided to put those in there? It has to be someone with budget, and it definitely isn't one of the three girls, as each would have burned away their allowance for this.

Himeko had seen then cash in for shopping earlier, so they are out the question.

Theresa and Fu Hua on the other hand.... Hua was not one to waist money, so it could've been her doing. But why? She'd probably find it inefficient to break the holiday's spirit by trying to one up everyone's gifts.

And then there's the last suspect, someone with the budget and the attitude to preform such a thing. Theresa rejected the S rank valkyrie position many times, but she sure as hell likes to flex her capabilities.

That alone takes her off the suspects list, by now she'd have had a wide shit eating grin directed at the red head.

And that leaves.....those two.

"Let's assess this..."

One, those are known for being the only males in the academy, so isolation is a given. Hence their close relationship to everyone.

Two, they also seem to not just care about bronya, but everyone else in the dorms just as much.

And third, Mei found Kaito training himself half to death from the frustration of the last, event.

It'd be safe to assume that the boys had went out of their way to get everyone gifts of their own.

Or perhaps, even make them, Kaito and Alan had hobbies of their own, after all.

And speaking of the Raiden daughter, her face looked rather pale as of late, yet she still insisted on cooking a whole feast to everyone...

Himeko's eyes relaxed, her irises widen a slight bit in reply to the soft breath she let out.

Those are her students, Himeko Murata had only bought a single gift due to the tradition. Would it not be shameful if her students were to put more effort and she hasn't?

The drunk rose off the coach and stepped towards the tree, then ducked to check for any indication or names of whom are the extra gifts from.

As expected, no names. Those boys don't even want to take the credit.

In other words.

"It's a free game." The red head smirked, checking her watch for the time, then nodding to herself before standing up straight.

Theresa could glimpse himeko walk upstairs for a fair minutes, humming to herself in the process, then walk down stairs with a suitable attire for the cold weather.

"Heading somewhere?"

The small principle got off her seat and walked up to her companion.

"Off to get the numbers even," himeko would motion to the gifts.

"Is that so? Then I can't lose either. Wait for me a bit."

And the loli went up to take on a better attire.

She handled her own matters with the extra gifts, but it's always good to have two opinions when your friend desires to buy some herself.

"That being said,"

Murata whipped out her phone, sending a message to the blue devil to get down...

---

"Oi! Kiana!" Alan yelled through the mall, specially the food and grocery sections due to the high probability of the tuna's hunger leading her there.

His boots clacked against the floor in a rapid session, the realization of his own idiocy gave him a form of panic. It's not that kiana would be helpless without him, but making her walk away in sadness would make him responsible whatever harm would ever come to her.

"Tch, I just had to open my mouth..."

Unknowingly, a red shilloutte hovered over the boy as his speed significantly increased. Alan practically began dashing throughout the aisles, wind quickly catching up behind him, causing the hats and others of the type to fly off of other customers.

(She isn't in the grocery center-)

He continued "walking" away at tremendous speed,

(And she isn't in the shopping center-)

One more dash,

"And not even in the arcade!"

His yelling halted him admist the plaza between thr many shops.

"Mom look, he is talking to himself!" A child pointed at Alan.

"Shhh! Don't look." The mother held her son by the hand and led him away, as any sane mother would.

"Ugh....why did I have to reject Kiana's company like that?" The demon hybrid could only sigh his worries.

His mind had the audacity to dig further into his discomfort with Kiana's company as of late, in this dire situation no less. It had strangely began after the rude bastard had attempted to kidnap Mei from the dorms as nearly everyone was out.

Alan had increased his the number of sparing sessions with Kaito, who gladly accepted, as he too wanted a suitable partner who he did not need to worry about hurting.

Kaito desires power, that is enough reason to go far and beyond, including fighting his brother.

But Alan.......?

"It was fun, huh?" He muttered.

Those recent battles of the two boys going at it, Alan emptying his guns' magazines upon Kaito, who replied with his blades of mirage.

The two clashed heavily with Yamato grinding Rebellion, sparks often ignited in the early morning and the late night of those recent days.

Did Alan truly desire to spar against Kaito so often, just for fun?

"Mama, look! They are selling the gundam toys!" A boy shouted in excitement, jumping up and down as his presumed mother wore a smile upon her face.

A VERY familiar smile.

"Alan, look what I got you, it's the car toy you wanted!"

"Alan, have you brushed your teeth yet? You won't get any desert if you haven't!"

"Come here you little devil! Hahaha!"

Those sweet laughs, up until now he had forgotten his own mother's smile....

He had is own to replace that.... so why?

"Hey come on! Let's go the arcade!"

A group of children passed by Alan, their cheers, their laughs....

"Come on, bronya, seele, Kaito!"

"Hey! Don't eat my pudding! I was saving that!"

"Seele! Come over already! Don't be shy, the others are waiting!"

His family back at the orphanage, or what's left of it, is.....

"Give it up, you're too weak!" A voice yelled from Alan's right.

A young girl held her silicone hammer, attempting to strike down the target with enough force to win a prize to herself.

"Power......huh?"

Kaito wants power to achieve his goals, to protect his family and defeat his enemies. Those who he desires to protect, include Alan as well.

Kiana was hurt due to Alan undermining her clingy behavior, because she saw him as family...

His mentor, himeko.

His protector, Theresa.

And.....

Could he be the sole one of the punch to not treat everyone as their proper possession in his heart?

"No..... that's not it..." the red demon walked back a few steps, his red aura died down as he fell on to a bench in the plaza.

What is he feeling, currently? His heart ache, maybe an illness? No, that is just a deep sadness.

Of what? He has it all, friends, family, hobbies, food, a roof over his head. His current state is significantly better than the time he had to scavenge and steal for food.

What else could he be sad about?

Perhaps the guilt of harming kiana, yes, that must be it.

Definitely...

"Wrong..."

"It's not that."

Alan's head hung low, his eyes slipped tears as his voice cracked to that of a quiet sobbing.

Fists clenched above his knees.

"That's not it..."

No jokes to make, no chances for any funny ideas. His entire personality is crumbling.

"I couldn't accept them.... kiana, himeko, Theresa, Fu Hua,"

He'd hold his fists together.

"I couldn't accept them as family....."

He could not do it.

Because he felt like he'd be replacing what he had before.

"Seele.....seele..." muttering the name of the poor soul, his arms now clenched onto his ribs.

"Kiana is just as clingy as you were...seele..."

He hated himself for thinking of anyone as a replacement for the other. It all makes sense to him now.

Alan had been so deep into showing his toying and funny persona, that he forgot what he and Kaito are fighting for.

They did not spar so often to have fun, they both desired power. But Kaito had surpassed him, the azure demon knew from the get go that he lacked power, and desired more of it as a result.

While Alan, he failed in pointing out something so basic about himself.

He wanted to be a reliable brother, he could never let seele's and everyone's innocence be shattered against the cruel world. Alan Sylvester, would rather go back into eating food out the garbage than see his loved ones in such a why.

That is his true essence that he hid from himself under the cool "guy act."

Yet he failed to start over, his old self still mourns its loss, and prevents him from taking another one to his side, no matter how strong.

"I failed.... I'm so sorry I keep on failing...."

To think his own identity would not let him know he was trying to grow. Is he that deep into his own illusion?

"Himeko....himeko?"

His mouth uttered the first word on its own, why would the name of his current mentor slip away like that?

Mentor, that's the key of this mystery.

What would his mentor say to him on such a spot?

No, not himeko, she knows too little to give him the anwser that'd satisfy him.

What would his old mentor say?

.....
.....
.....

Alan cannot remember anything of use.

"No..."

His breath quickened.

"No, no, no, no!"

The worst outcome was here to haunt him, it seems that he did in fact replace an old loved one with the current one.

"Please.....no...."

The plaza slowly had the customers leave it over time, Alan wouldn't able to tell anyways, as his palms covered his face from the world.

He failed, he cannot possibly recover, he did the worst, replaced one with another....

SMACK!

"Ow!"

A young Alan fell to his butt, rubbing his head in pain.

"You spaced out again, Alan." A muscular and mature voice spoke, "against the honkai, this would've been the death of you,"

"Why do I even have to train to fight the honkai!? I can't even use the stigma Cocolia keeps talking about!"

A sigh escaped the man's lips. He knelt down to the young Alan's level, resting his wooden sword upon the child's head.

"Listen, Alan," the boy glanced back at his mentor, no words spoken, "no matter what you do, the world is out for you and everyone else. There will be a day when you have no one to save you, a day when Kaito and you are the ones responsible to save your family."

"If cannot slice through the enemy, then shoot them. If you can't shoot them, slice them. If you can't slice, then punch. If not then kick. And if no power could work, then take everyone and run."

"You protect your family, and they protect you. And until you can properly protect them, I'll do it for you."

This memory serves no purpose than further harm the boy, his eyes dried out of tears as he had been sitting for a while

Only the sound of shops remains as they either pack for closing, or wait a bit before doing so.

He finally recalled what his mentor had said, but was the point? He couldn't protect seele, he couldn't protect broyna, neither could he help Kaito.

"I should-"

BONK!

A firm hand struck down Alan's head, in the same spot where his mentor would strike him.

"You shouldn't let your guard down like that, you'd be a fool if a honkai monster catches you!"

It was Kiana's voice, perfect timing to crush what little sanity Alan has left. Atleast his eyes are dry, so she won't be able to tell he was crying.

"I thought you'd be home by now..."

"Eh? I won't be going back home without you, you dummy." The kaslana nonchalantly replied.

"I am safe by myself." The demon argued.

"Nope! You aren't carrying your guns and Rebellion with you!"

She has a point, but his styles exist for that purpose....

"Unlike you, I use the gunkata style that my old man taught me! If I can't shoot, I'll kick! If I can't kick, I'll punch! And if I can't punch, I'll grab you and run away!"

"....."

Why?

Why is she speaking those words? She doesn't even know him, so how can she replicate his words?

Even so, if anything, himeko should be the one to be speaking those words...since she is....a.. mentor....

".........."

"Hm? Are you alright? Did the pizza you eat everyday catch up to you?"

"....pffft! Bwahahahhaha! Ahahahhahahhahaha!"

Alan let out a full blown belly laugh, causing kiana to take her hand back when the boy raised his head.

"AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

He held on to his side, his laugh slowly choking him.

How can he be so stupid? And how can the idiotka of all people be smarter than him in this situation?

Everything he had feared until this point was shattered by the kaslana attempting wisdom.

Replace his old family? No such thing exists if he doesn't want it to.

Alan was a fool, Kaito was right, Alan Sylvester was truly a fool. Foolish enough to fall under his own illusion.

"Hey! Don't start laughing like this all of a sudden! You're scaring me!"

"Haha, no, no, I'm fine, nothing to worry about." The boy slapped his knee as a final move to let out his energy.

In response, kiana huffed with her hands on her hips.

"Well if you're fine, then I'll leave, since you don't like my company so much."

"Huh? Is that so? I was really in the mood for a hangout between us, though."

Kiana flinched, but did not let this offer tempt her.

"I-is that so? Too bad!"

Stay salty and make him beg, that's the winning move.

"Okay then, I'll be in the arcade, feel free to join."

He simply walked away, now that's unexpected.

"W-wait!" The twin braids valkyrie rushed behind the knight in hurry, her tactics in shambles.

In a gift shop, two figures could be seen standing, having watched the whole ordeal.

"Being young sure is nice, Theresa." A red head spoke.

"You're talking like you're in your seventies, and rushing to find a boyfriend isn't to help you, himeko." A young girl in a nun dress spoke.

The two each carried individual bags of their own, filled with wrapped presents of different shapes and sizes.

"Do we call for them to get back?" The nun suggested.

"Not yet, Mei is already busy with dinner, so let's not rush her. And she's probably having some alone time with Kaito, so that's a bonus." Himeko giggled at the end of her sentence.

Not a sly giggle as she always does, but a rather genuine one.

Theresa couldn't help but smile in return, "you know, if you keep that honest smile on your face, I'd guarantee a lover in the next month."

"Let's not bother ourselves with that for the moment," she said, shaking her own bags with her, "We've got enough members for this christmas eve."

---

NOM!

"Thishh sh sho delishoshh!" Kiana practically moaned in reply to the heavenly sensation her taste buds were experiencing

The kaslana, known for her hunger, did not hesitate as she practically inhaled every bit of the feast she can.

"Hey, calm it now, we may have cooked a lot, but that doesn't mean you must eat all of it!" Kaito interrupted the glutton's process.

"Mei, you shouldn't push yourself too hard, if it wasn't for Kaito...."

Mei looked down upon hearing himeko's remark, it was true, her pushing herself as to not be a burden ultimately made her one. She'd cast a glance at Kaito, who looked back in worry.

"I'm sorry, Kaito. Because of me you had-"

"Hush now, I'm only bothered that you didn't ask for help. Next time tell me, okay?"

He gave the raiden girl a smile, of which she happily returned. His eyes then gazed on to his brother, who has been quietly eating next to bronya.

"Hey," Kaito asked for Alan's attention.

"Hmm?"

"You look tired,"

What kind of remark was that? The two brothers knew their endurance far exceeds a regular person, tired isn't a proper remark.

"How so?" He nonchalantly replied, his eyes lacking their usual gleam.

"It's... in your face, I mean." That's a more fitting point.

"Am I?"

For a moment, the blue devil noticed his brother stopped in place. The second felt like a minute.

Shortly after, he'd sigh.

"To be honest," Alan grinned, "I've not felt better."

"....."

"No wonder you seem different," Kaito took a bite of his meal, "atleast your smile looks honest."

"I could say the same about you," Alan pointed at the unseen smile Kaito had been wearing as of late.

"Is that so?"

Locking their eyes together, they separated their glances to scan their friends across the room.

Kiana ate like the black hole she was, complimenting the chefs on every bite.

Mei and Fu Hua ate elegantly as they made small chats, not nearly as fast as everyone else.

Theresa had one thing going on for her, attempting to drink her bitter melon juice while preventing himeko from downing the bottle of red wine.

"Kaito...."

The blue devil gave his ears away fairly quickly to hear his fellow.

"I'm glad that I'm here.....and I'm glad that your are here too."

Kaito traced the eyesight of his brother, landing atop a certain gift among the many beneath the Chrisman tree.

In the color scheme of red, blue, gray, and azure.

"Merry Christmas, Kaito."

"Merry Christmas, Alan."

"Hey! Don't go around telling only each other that! Tell me too!"

The tuna would interrupt.

"Alright, alright! Merry Christmas, kiana!"

"May I ask for one myself?"

Hua followed.

"Sure, merry Christmas, Fu Hua." And Kaito obliged.

"Hey, don't forget us"

Himeko, bronya, Mei, and Theresa....

Merry Christmas, everyone...

Merry Christmas.

Seele.

[To Be Continued]

[A/N : I know it's late but Happy New Year everyone. I hope i can upload more and have more times to write, die to college and also thank you _hellvor_ for helping me with this Chapt, he is a great person also check out his fic too, its good. Also i hope you all have a good day and year, thank you so much for reading. I'll do my best to keep uploading.]

-Tim Kazomi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 853 35
Exactly what the title says, Class 1-A and the League of Villains watch their future, with a few future children as well. I suck at descriptions, so...
3.1K 78 18
(This Is My First Fanfiction,So There Maybe A Lots Of Bad Grammar And Sorry If This Story Not Really Good) Story About Raiden Kento The Peerless Figh...
15.4K 358 37
(OC X Honkai Impact) Current status: ON HOLD Typically Honkai Beast killers are called Valkyries. For males, they're called Knights instead. However...
63 2 9
After a horrible incident at just 8 and 9 years old, Izuku and Katsuki are forced out of their home and onto the streets. Soon after they become vigi...