Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss x M...

By F0RwH0m

Oneshots from Hazbin Hotel and Helluva boss consisting of Fluff and maybe Smut/Angst. With Male or Any gender... More

Introduction/Requests.
Woes of fame (Sir Pentious X Alastor) ๐ŸŒค๏ธ
A Perfectly Regular Business Meeting (Vox X Valentino) ๐ŸŒค๏ธ
Listening Booth (Alastor x Any gender Reader) ๐ŸŒค
Medic! (Blitzรธ x Any gender Y/N) ๐ŸŒค

Hands Off! (Striker X Husband Y/N)

177 2 0
By F0RwH0m

Sorry for not posting in over 4 months my motivation literally disappeared.

N/N=Nickname

________________________________________________________________________________

(Readers POV)

I woke up as the sun peaked through the blinds, I instinctively wrapped my arms around my husbands chest nuzzling deeper into it. His chest hair tickled me causing me to giggle.I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my head making a light blush adorn my cheeks. Looking up, I locked eyes with my loving partner gazing into the dark and light yellow swirls that stared back at you. 

"Morning N/N." Striker said in his usual deep western voice.

"Morning Strikes." I groggily replied My head still nuzzled into his chest.

"Baby as much as I love you cuddling into me, I got to go early for a job." He said while gently pulling my arms of him.

"You do?" I asked still only half awake.

"Sadly I do dearie." He rose from the bed in a quick motion stretching his back. Causing me to groan from the lack of warmth and pull more blankets to me. "Ah don't worry it's simple really, all I have to do is kill a guy." He said in a nonchalant voice while he rubbed my cheek. I leaned into his touch almost falling back asleep from the simple action.

"Just be safe and come back soon." I said the red light giving my face a slight outline.

"I always do." He said before giving me a quick yet loving peck on the lips. He pulled away and visibly hesitated. 

"Striker, is there something wrong?" I asked as he snapped out of his daze. 

"You look absolutely beautiful in this light darling." He sang in a seductive voice.

I instantly froze up and buried my face in a pillow mumbling about how stupid he is, while he got fully dressed. I was still mumbling when I felt a pair of lips on my cheek I finally raised my head and looked at Striker in his full outfit. I couldn't lie he looked like a Satan damn angel.

"Lucifer you look good." I said on impulse. He chuckled and walked back over to the bed leaning down to me. He grabbed my chin and whispered into my ear.

"One year of knowing each other, two years of dating, and since last month now three years of marriage, yet you still find a way to make me love you even more everyday." He finished with a smirk before giving me a peck on my now pink cheeks. I grinned like an idiot as I pulled him down into an embrace nuzzling into the crook of his neck. "Oh, I'll be back before ya know it, darling promise." he said looking down at me while tracing patterns on my back.

"Okay, love you Strikes." 

"I love you to Y/N, now get some rest I know how late you were up last night." I blushed and chuckled nervously at his response.

"I will, be safe."

"Good and don't worry i'm a professional." He said while walking out of our shared bedroom, Lucifer I really couldn't get enough of that man.

=====Time skips by Sam for all of your lazy author needs=====

(Strikers POV)

I was stationed on a building parallel to the I.M.P. building. All I had to do was shoot that motherfucker Blitzø and then I could go home to Y/N and cuddle all day, and Satan I really wanted that. I was aimed into his office the second he sat in that chair I would shoot the son of a bitch dead. I heard a loud bang and something whiz past my ear someone had tried to shoot me.

 "Shit!" I quickly rolled away from my position and tried to locate where it came from. Found the third window in the break room, fired by none other than Blitzø himself. 

"Fuck you, you western ass hole!" He said as he began to load another shot. My cover was blown and most likely more of em were on the way, I could take the fucker on his own but against the whole damn crew I'm outnumbered and out gunned. I shoved my sniper rifle back into its case grabbed it and began to rapidly descend the building eventually bursting through the building's back door and into the parking lot. Quickly mounting my horse I began to ride off back to my home. I messed up the job big time. Stella would most likely never let me hear the end of this. At least I get to see Y/N early.

(Blitzø's POV) 

I rushed down the stairs trying to catch that cowboy prick, Eventually I made it to the lobby I slammed through the front doors. And quickly scanned the street. The fucker had gotten away.

=====Time skips by Sam for all of your lazy author needs=====

(Still Blitzø's POV)

I slammed my hands down on the break room table causing everyone in the room to flinch. "Alright gang, so as you all know Striker tried to kill me today, Now I don't know bout you all but i'm sick and tired of his bullshit, so I have made a plan to make sure that he never fucks with us again."

"Please tell me it's not to face him head on sir?" Moxxie asked while slightly tilting his head.

"Hah, please Mox he kicked our ass remember, so instead of going after him, we are going to go after." I breathed in for dramatic effect. "Drum roll please..." 

"Wait how did you find anyone close to Striker?" Moxxie so rudely interrupted

"Shut up Mox all I did was google shit, Now as I was saying drum roll please..." No one did anything except shoot looks at each other. "Y/N!" 

"Sorry who?" Loona asked looking from her phone straight at me.

"Or for simpler terms Striker's Husband." I said proudly grinning with my hands on my hips.

"He's gay?" Millie said while standing up. "But he's such a womanizer." She said while rubbing one of her hands on her forehead.

"Sir with all due respect that sounds like a terrible idea." Moxxie said rolling his eyes on the last part. 

"Yeah I'm going to side with Mox on this one Blitz." Millie agreed a soft tone. 

"Same here." 

"Aw Loonie I thought you'd at least be on my side, Ah well who cares I'm your boss and what I say goes and I say that we kidnap someone who probably doesn't deserve it." I enthusiastically shouted, this was followed by various groans. "Moan and bitch all you want we're doing it." I said shooting finger guns at everyone in the room. "Now everyone pack your shit cause we're leaving soon."

=====Time skips by Sam for all of your lazy author needs=====

(Blitzø's POV)

We arrived at a small log cabin in the middle of a goddamn desert.

"Ugh why does Striker live out here." Loona said while trying to use her phone as a fan.

"He's a cowboy Loona, what did you expect." Moxxie said

"Shut up fatty."

The door to the house suddenly opened revealing a (Tall/Short/Medium) sized demon with (h/c) hair and large (e/c) eyes.

"May I help you?" The man who must be Y/n asked.

"Hi i'm Blitzø the o is silent and we are going to be kidnapping you." I replied with a lot of over enthusiasm even for me. 

"Sorry you're going to do what?" He said with a slight head tilt.

"M&M BAG EM." I shouted, startling the man in the doorway. Moxxie and Millie ran forward with a large sack. I watched as Y/n began to try and flee but was quickly caught. Millie shoved the bag over his head while Moxxie held him down. This was going perfe-

"Get your hands the fuck off!" A deep western voice suddenly commanded.

We all collectively turned around only to see Striker pointing an angelic shotgun directly at us.

(Strikers POV) 

I kept my shotgun pointed at the fuckers that tried to take my dear Y/n. 

"Do you have hearing problems I said for you to get your hands off of him!" I shouted once more, the two holding him down slowly let go of him. as soon as he was free he dashed to somewhere else in the house.

"Now here's whats gonna happen, you're gonna get in that van of yours, and your gonna get the fuck on back to where you came from, and your never gonna bother us again. Got that?"

"What ever you western fuck." Blitzø replied while he and his crew quickly got back to the van. He started the car and quickly drove off shouting profanities as he left.

Putting my shotgun underneath the porch, I quickly walked back into the house finding what I was looking for almost immediately. Wrapped up in blankets in our shared bed was my beloved Y/n. By the looks of it he was quite stirred shaking and everything. I quietly slipped into the bed wrapping my arms around him in one swift move. He flinched for a second then melted into the touch releasing it was me.

"You wanna talk about it or just sleep."

"Sleep please."

"Course darling, I would do anything for you Y/n/"

Once again I am so very sorry for not posting for so long my motivation vanished like the sands of time. And I had no good ideas. Please send me ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season