Woes of fame (Sir Pentious X Alastor) 🌤️

(Sir Pentious POV)

You were standing in front of your mirror putting on your bowtie as you got ready to go see Alastor. You and Alastor have been dating for almost a month now,in secret of course as if it was to get out both of your reputations and respect would be tarnished. You sighed knowing that Alastor wanted desperately to just go out somewhere with his favorite Snake, you always felt like you weren't ready and that no one would accept you.

Never mind this today you were going to visit your lover in his "Hazbin Hotel",whatever that meant.

You quietly slithered out your room trying to not to be spotted by your minions.

"Where ya going boss?" A small voice mustered You turned around to see a small egg asking.

"Now that'sssss none of your damn buissssness is it!" you harshly replied.

"Geez just wanted to know." The egg boy replied with slight frustration.

You walked rather quickly to your airship's exit climbing down the old ladder with every board creaking as you went. When you touched the cold asphalt, you took a moment to admire hell. Despite it being for eternal punishment you quite enjoyed the colors of the crimson red sky beautifully outlining buildings. You took a sharp breath in and began to walk the back alleys of hell when you felt your pocket vibrate it was your phone, and you were getting called by Alastor.

(Alastors POV)

I was in the lobby staring at the front door waiting at my desk tapping my left hand against the hard wooden surface of the desk, waiting for him to answer.

"Yessss Al?" A similar slithery voice questioned.

"Just want to make sure you're getting here fine, My darling" I answered a slight nerve in my voice.

"I'm fine,it should be around 2 minutessss."

"That's great to hear my scaly friend." I said relived

"Oh and you're sure that there is no one in the lobby?"

"Positive."

"Okay, *He sighed* I just don't know when i'll be ready." He said with uncertainness in his voice.

"I'll wait as long as it takes even if that means forever dearie." you lovingly responded.

"Thanks Al." He said as he hung up.

I suppose all i had left to do was wait i said in my chair tapping my thumbs together when I heard a slender knock on the door. I practically jumped out of my chair as I opened the door and saw my favorite Snake.

I dragged him into the hotel pulling him to a warm embrace he was taken by shock but slowly I felt him wrap his arms and tail around my body he put his head in my chest. I laid my head on his whispering sweet nothings in his ear making blush as much as the sky outside, and causing his hood to flare open.

"Would you like to go back to my room darling?"

"Yeah.." He spoke softly clearly flustered.

I gently held his hand our soft and scaly hands clashed together as i began leading him to my room as we took the elevator we began inching closer and closer together till our shoulders were touching eventually we locked eyes, Pentious began to lean in closing his eyes I followed  his actions our lips lovingly locking as we shared a passionate kiss.

(Nobody's POV)

The doors dinged open only for Vaggie to be standing there a shocked look ran over her face. as Alastor and Sir Pentious finally looked away from each other it only took five milliseconds for them to spot Vaggie as shocked as a broken electrical box.

"YOU TWO ARE DAT-!" before she could go any further Alastor responded with a quick death glare, the area around them growing static."If you even think of saying anything to anyone I will personally skin you alive and serve your flesh to charlie." He replied in the most threatening voice he had. Sir Pentious instead was burrowed in Alastors chest hoping to not be seen as he turned redder then the suit he was hiding his face in.

(Alastors POV)

"Now if you excuse me I'll be taking my leave and if you know what's best for you stay quiet." you said while picking up Sir Pentious him curled up in your arms. You quickly walked to your room leaving Vaggie standing there shocked. I Burst open my door rage entering my mind knowing that we would eventually have to tell the rest of them even sooner which is something Pentious was not looking forward to doing especially not now. Alastor laid Sir Pentious down on his bed laying down with him as Pentious broke down in Alastors arms tears streaming down from his cheeks like a leaky faucet.

"It's going to be okay dear." I whispered softly into my little snake's ear.

"I - I jusssst don't want to losssse you." He cried tears falling from his eyes.

"Please breathe darling, Vaggies smart enough to stay quiet." I reasoned with him softly trying to calm him down.

"But- But what if..."

"Shhhh, Look, look at me." I spoke softly while pointing at me.

"Nothing shall ever stop us from being together." I said while tightening my grasp on him.

(Nobody's POV)

Sir Pentious leaned back staring at Alastor with a slight smile on his face as they leaned closer together they kissed a kiss that insured that nothing will ever separate them.

//883 Words//