Just give me a chance [Vmin f...

By EktaGupta968

"What if i say I love you" "I don't trust you" Park Jimin a renowned psychiatrist and son of famous businessm... More

Hello
Introduction
Chapter one: First meet
Chapter two: You are annoying
Chapter three: Next time
Chapter four: A messed up situation
Chapter five: let's date
Chapter six: An unrequited love
Chapter seven: worthy of you
Chapter eight: an ice cream date
Chapter nine: heartbroken
Chapter ten: Night walk
Chapter eleven: a kdrama scene
Chapter twelve: glimpse of past
Chapter thirteen: a much needed assurance
Chapter fourteen: Carnations and Sunflowers
Chapter fifteen: warmth and happiness weren't meant for me
Chapter sixteen: Love and Comfort
Chapter seventeen: Locked love
Chapter eighteen: I care for you
Chapter twenty: Guilty or not?
Chapter twenty one: Jimin is mine
Chapter twenty two: Angels aren't meant to fall
Chapter twenty three: I Like Him
Chapter Twenty Four: Confession?
Chapter Twenty Five: A Better Person
Chapter Twenty Six: Hide and Seek
update soon!
Chapter twenty seven: Ignorance
Chapter Twenty eight: One wrong step

Chapter nineteen: Congratulations

178 23 3
By EktaGupta968

"Do you have any idea how scared I was"
Jimin rubbed his forehead in frustration, he was hell worried for his dad and after knowing it was a joke he couldn't contain his anger. Just a glare from jimin was enough for everyone to be scared of him.

"I am leaving" taking a deep breath he stepped back while everyone came running towards him.

"Jimin please we are sorry" taehyung pleaded trying to stop the leaving guy.

"Hyung we just planned to surprise you, please don't leave" eunwoo spoke in a panicking tone.

"Jimin please" all of them pleaded together wanting to melt the other with their puppy eyes. Jimin looked at them, not able to hold his laugh, a chuckle escaped his lips.

"Look at your faces I was joking, you all aren't the only ones who can prank someone"
Jimin laughed at the annoyed faces in front of him.

"Hyung that was not good" jungkook said sulking.

"What about me?? I am the one who is kneeling down along with the cake which I took pain to prepare" Jin said standing up from the ground.

"Well you all deserved it, I said you all could simply call him, what's the need to lie" a voice came from the back, it was Yoongi who was sitting on the couch unbothered by the commotion happening around him.

"Whose plan it was?" Jimin gave a sideways glance to everyone.

"Taehyung's plan" hobi blurted pointing towards the raven head.

"Why am I dragged into this?" Taehyung asked in bewilderment meanwhile Namjoon came near him whispering something in his ear.

"Technically it was you who said to surprise him, moreover if gets to know it's you maybe he would not say anything, so you can take the blame"
Taehyung's eyes widened after hearing the accusations directed towards him, the fact that they don't know he has no say in front of jimin and would definitely be beaten up by him.

"Jimin I swear i wasn't the one trust me" taehyung retorted proving his innocence to the glaring figure.

"Ok i admit I asked eunwoo to call you and say that" Mr Park said raising his hands like a criminal. Jimin sighed after knowing the real culprit.

"Dad! now what should I say to you, and you all you could have just asked me to come home this prank was an unnecessary element"

He knew his friend circle wasn't a normal one but at least he could expect something to be normal. All of them laughed and dragged him inside making him sit beside the table where the cake was placed. Jimin was ecstatic over the love he received from everyone. Cutting the cake, he gave everyone a slice of it.

Jungkook came over smearing a slice of cake on jimin's face and running off after committing the crime only to be chased by the victim. A laughter erupted inside the house On witnessing the chaos, Jin was horrified when he saw jungkook running towards him.

"Not me" he shouted trying to hide his face but he couldn't escape the maknae's wrath.

"Hey stob it" he voiced out, wiping his worldwide handsome face. Jungkook's laughter halted when his arms were captured by someone.

"It's your turn bunny boy" Yoongi added, he and Namjoon held him firmly while he was approached by an angry Jin and an excited hobi. Taehyung who was immune to all this cake battle moved aside not wanting to be dragged into it but he felt someone's hand near his cheeks. He was transposed by the person where he noticed a grinning jimin near him.

"You can't escape" jimin asserted rubbing his hands on his face, taehyung held his hand tugging him close to himself while jimin was shocked at the instant change of situation, he tried wiggling out of the grip but the latter was not interested in leaving him.

"You too" he conveyed locking his gaze at others vacillating one, taehyung's one affectionate gaze was sufficient for thousands of butterflies to erupt inside jimin's stomach. His primary concern was the distance between them which basically felt non existent. Taehyung lowered his hand to Jimin's waist holding it gently while taking a tissue from the side shelf, he wiped off the cream from his cheeks. Jimin cheeks heated up turning a shade of pink, his hands hanging in midair finding a place to rest, glancing at the still boy the taller slowly wiped his hands. Jimin's heartbeat fastened at the sensual atmosphere around them and their closeness was cherry on top. Taehyung's case was no different to jimin. Both were busy in their own bubble unconcerned to the people around them. Unaware of surrounding Taehyung leaned a little closer to jimin, their faces inches apart when a voice interrupted them.

"I am sorry, please spare me I am a child of namjesus" eunwoo exclaimed covering his eyes, jimin shoved taehyung aside glancing at his brother whose voice grabbed everyone's attention. All of them viewed the couple, taehyung smiled shyly not meeting their stares. Fortunately the scene wasn't witnessed by everyone except eunwoo.

"Umm..l-lets join them" jimin shuttered walking towards the couch followed by a smiley taehyung and an embarrassed eunwoo. Mr Park who just walked out of the kitchen peered at the boys resting on the sofa.

"Is the party over? Why are you all sitting like that, what kind of party it is if we aren't dancing"

He tugged jungkook trying to lift him from the couch.

"Go put on some music and you all stop behaving like grandpas"

"Grandpa title suits Yoongi not me" Jin announced jerking up from the couch and standing with confidence.

"Put on a romantic one i will record you all" Mr Park expressed his intrusive shipping desire afterall he could observe many pairs present here.
Jungkook linked his cellphone to the speaker playing a romantic song and strolling back to eunwoo.

Holding jimin's hand taehyung also stood up for the dance, before Jimin could intrude he found himself being dragged near the others. Taehyung lifted jimin's hand placing it on his shoulders while wrapping his hands around the latter's waist, swaying slowly along the music. Jimin's previous expression morphed to a calm and soft one after witnessing the sweet smile of the raven head.

"Join me" hobi added presenting an open hand in front of Yoongi only to be royally ignored by him.

"I don't know anything about dance, so leave me alone" Yoongi said reluctant to move.

"I am a dancer for a reason, I'll teach you"
He held the person dragging him.

"Hajima" his shouts were clearly ignored by the one dragging him.

"So how come dad invited you here?"
Jimin questioned while locking his gaze with the taller.

"I came to meet you at the hospital and saw eunwoo there with a bouquet that's when he informed me about you being awarded, so i suggested him to plan a surprise and he then invited me over, although I still haven't talked to your dad, it's still making me nervous." Taehyung uttered swirling him once then inching closer to his angel.

"To ease your nervousness i would say that he knows about us dating" that sentence came as a big shock for taehyung, so now he has to face jimin's dad as his love interest and moreover the fact that can't be neglected was his enticing reputation of a fuckboy.

"This didn't help a bit but i guess your dad's gonna love me a lot" he asserted smiling sarcastically. As if sensing other's tense features jimin gradually slid his hands from the shoulder slipping it into the palm resting on his waist, locking them together. Taehyung focused back at the hazel eyes gazing directly into his, it would be a crime to not surrender to those orbs who were encouraging him to rest his worries for now.

Mr Park was witnessing the sweet vibe coming from the boys, he stood there reminiscing about the beautiful memories he lived with his beloved.

'I wish you were here to see your boys growing like this, becoming successful and choosing their partners.' he mumbled wiping off a tear drop that escaped his eyes.

The boys were dancing happily, of course some things were still chaotic like Yoongi being perturbed by the way he was forced to dance by hoseok.

"Am I too late for the party??" A voice pierced through the soulful ambience spotlighting the person in everyone's eyes, to make it more catchy the song playing came to an end right at the moment. The person was soon tackled in hugs by jimin and eunwoo. Taehyung was dumb folded at the change of events that happened, just a moment ago jimin was in his embrace and now hugging an intruder.

"I missed you Su-jin" jimin added with a bright smile lighting up his face.

Although taehyung wasn't jealous but something about this closeness for sure irked him."who is this guy" he mumbled frowning at him.

"Basically a competitor" taehyung noticed jungkook standing behind him.

"What are you implementing jungkook?"
Jungkook snickered on receiving the exact reaction he expected from the raven head.

"He is a family friend more like a close friend to jimin hyung" Jungkook asserted eyeing the su-jin guy. His statement acted as a dose to taehyung's growing jealousy, he morphed his expression to an unbothered one.

"He seems like a family member maybe a brother to jimin?" He argued while sulking a bit over the lack of attention from a certain someone.

"Maybe yes or maybe no, don't worry I have gone through that phase, but you should be careful" he patted his shoulders strolling back to his position. Taehyung focused on the smiling person, mulling over the thought of approaching him. As if God heard his pleas jimin turned towards him.

"Taehyung-ssi, come here"
That was the only signal he needed to come near him. He stood beside jimin putting up his best professional smile for the person facing him only to be greeted by an equal fake smile. Sensing the cold war between the two, jimin cut off in between.

"this is taehyung and taehyung, this is my cousin Su-jin." Taehyung visage changed, he glanced back at one who created the confusion, only to find him giggling at the back.

"What happened?" Jimin inquired noticing the zoned out person.

"Nothing" taehyung said shrugging off his shoulder, he extended his hands for a handshake while smiling genuinely this time.

"Nice to meet you Mr Kim, I have heard a lot about you" Su-jin gave a tight lipped smile, confusing the one mentioned before. Taehyung returned the smile while his hand was intertwined by the one beside him.

"Come and have the cake" eunwoo jumped in dragging Su-jin away from the duo.

~~~~~~

The party ended after an hour and everyone started departing but a person was still pacing near the door in anticipation, taking deep breaths to ease his tensed mind.

"You are giving me a headache tae, stand still" jimin uttered glancing at the worried one.

"How can I calm down when Mr Park specially asked me to wait after the party because he wants to talk to me" taehyung asserted dramatically with every expression justifying his words.

"It's not like he is going to murder you"

"I know that but what about my Playboy image? I don't think he's going to love that and what if he asked you to stay away from me?"

"You are talking as if I am four and you will kidnap me, and also for your image you are the only one responsible" jimin said straight forward stating the facts.

"I know, I was a jerk but I won't repeat it"

"Who knows" jimin added while staring at the taller who moved near him standing just a feet away, he leaned closer to the latter whispering something.

"In the past i didn't have any feelings for anyone I met and now that you are the sole reason for my heart to pick a pace you should be responsible for handling me. I swear I won't disappoint you in any way and this is the truest thing i have said till now" He ended his words showing his sincere feelings to one he felt obliged to. Jimin was short of words to reply to this statement, he couldn't help but smile at the sincerity he received from taehyung.

"Ahem...aren't you both doing too much PDA" Mr Park announced his presence to the oblivious duo, separating them from each other. Taehyung straightened himself, being at his best behaviour, the nervousness he had before came back to him making him skeptical about the words Mr Park would say to him. The older man carried a serious demeanor looking at taehyung with sharp eyes.

"Should I be worried about my son as he is dating you?" Mr Park questioned the nervous boy. Even though he was concerned about the conversation, this question was something he could answer confidently. Maybe he was not a reliable person but at least he knew that he was serious when it came to anything related to jimin.

"I know you might be hesitating to trust me sir and I would not be promising anything but i would say to keep an eye on me until you feel I am worthy enough of being with your son." Jimin was taken aback by the sudden confidence in taehyung's voice he liked the fact that instead of being scared of his dad, he had the guts to prove himself in front of him.

"That's good, and you can call me uncle" Mr Park added with a bright smile, taehyung discovered that the father and son duo had got the same eye smile, he felt relaxed knowing that jimin's dad held no grudges towards him over his past and believed him.

"I am done with my investigation so you both can continue with your PDA" Mr Park announced moving inside the house leaving the two blushing boys.

"You should leave" jimin suggested although his heart was saying otherwise.

"What about my gift did you like it?" Taehyung pointed at the snowdrops kept at the table. Following his hand Jimin turned to look at flowers when two pairs of arms wrapped around his waist.

"Congratulations" taehyung mumbled pecking his cheek. Jimin's heart skipped a beat, before he could answer something he found the taller already sitting in his car, giving him a last smile he drove off. Jimin stood there stunned and profusely blushing at the sudden events.

"Cute" he muttered moving back after closing the door.

~~~~~

A happy jimin entered the hospital but he was met by a sudden ruckus and people shouting there. He moved inside wanting to know the issue.

~~~~~

"If you have a look at the marketing technique of this product you would know why the sales aren't increasing"
An angry taehyung spoke after checking the recent reports.

"But sir the department head confirmed our idea" an employee reported.

"You could have used your brain, anyways let's go with the previous plan it's more catchy than this one and this one needs more improvement."
He announced, indicating the end of the meeting there. After all of them walked out he rested back on the chair when the silent room was invaded by an agitated Soobin rushing towards him.

"It's good you're here Soobin, am I free after thi-" he paused on seeing the stressed guy.

"Taehyung have you seen the news?" He asked, hurriedly switching on the TV.

"What happened?" Taehyung glanced at the news channel with curiosity when his eyes widened on reading the headlines.

"Most renowned Psychiatrist Dr Park Jimin is arrested on the grounds of medication error."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 2.1K 14
Where Kim Seokjin is the son of the CEO and is rich. One day the Kim family got invitation from Jeon's family celebrating their son becaming the next...
53.2K 2.2K 13
Taehyung has many problems with his life but he continues to pretend to be happy. One day there is a new student, one that recognises how sad Taehyun...
125K 6.5K 40
Kim taehyung, CEO of kim company, cold to everyone but kind to only jeon twins. His whole world revolve around jeon twins. He love them not romantica...
8.9K 724 24
#age gap Jeon Jungkook, a ruthless and successful businessman, crosses paths with Kim Seokjin, a rich and kind-hearted young man, in a club in German...