MY KING

By Gaming_delight

This is a work of fanfiction and deals with a affectionate dream of being with your one love . Get engaged wi... More

HOW WE MET
NA JA TU
HAPPINESS ON RETURN
Confessions
The ways are different
Deep sighs
How cute!
it's nothing like that
Regreting my own decisions
Fate is unchallenged
Everything is fine
the day I love
a gift and desicion
a gift and a desicion pt.2
Back to work
it was promising
oh ! thankyou
my heart ❤️
I'm regretting
regretting ain't gonna make me love
the awesome night
the awesome night part 2
Another lover
another lover pt.2
Faded memories
the tragedy
nuisance
The problems
I wonder why
delusional me

"return back to me..."

87 8 0
By Gaming_delight

I stood at the entrance only watching how Ajay had begone himself and had became someone I was strangely familiar with. It was still a connection not of aura but if memories we had , promises we made and dreams we watched together once . He was still on his knees aimlessly watching me as I broke down infront of him . He stood up , collected himself and hugged me I could not resist but to  do the same .
He welcomed me in and I was mesmerised by his setup , amount of sim cards thrown that were overflowing the dustbin, packets of snacks and chips , bottles of wine and whiskey, the things that I could never explain but feel the use of .
His rooms were equally messy as his living room . He held my hand and put a stuffed diary along with a cute stuffed animal , dragged me to screen and clicked numerous pictures of me with him . When he was done , he finally spoke a word —

" Tum ja sakti ho ab , ek baar Milne li chahat thi , chunki main tumse Yun to kuch na bol paya par jazbaat apne is diary mein likhe hain umeed hai tum padhogi inhe . Samay mile to yeh Mera number hai , padhne ke baad ek baar call karna pls "

I was feeling guilty although I had not done any crime . He said to me to leave but I wanted to stay , my mind never wanted to leave . I saw it his eyes that does not want see me ever again after this . I usually don't like saddening people so it was better for me to leave.
I got out with a stuffed diary and some tears that were rolling down my cheeks unknowingly. As he slammed the door behind me , i could hear his faded screams . I knew it was about how he was just letting me go . I was also internally screaming .
A few steps after I call from Mahesh —

"Hello y/n?"

"Haan , Mahesh bolo kya hua ?"

He was panting really hard and I was getting obnoxious .

"Meri papa ki tabiyat boht kharab ho gayi hai , unke liye dawai lene Gaya tha , raaste mein mera accident ho gaya , meri maa bhi thi mere sath , unki halat nazuk hai ... Main kya karun ab !! Mere samajh mein kuch nhi aarha hai ..."

He broke down into years i was horribly shocked I told him not to worry and leave stress on God . I booked myself tickets for return for a flight that was about an hour later .

" Tum chinta mat Karo main 3-4 baje tak aajaungi . Tum bas shaant raho aur calm rho kuch nhi hoga"

"Jaldi aao y/n pls pls "

I reached the airport and boarded the flight . Those 2-3 hours was the worst anxiety attack time for me ....

(Hey, my new story 'paradise' is also about thugesh fanfiction, I guess I'm based on him , well if you have time go read that as well . Vote this part and the previous too if you haven't and teel me how you like this story ??)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 87.6K 52
My name is Dream. Wanna know why? cause when i walk past a guy they think they're dreaming...but im not one to brag cause i been through so much. My...
22.8K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
872K 31.6K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
16.9K 496 32
Alex is smart, kind, naive, and tired of being known as the weird fat girl, I mean she always gets a dude's attention even though females have issues...