Back to work

We completed our trip to France and were happy with our decisions . I've given my gift but he's still not given his part . I was curious to know what's happening inside .
We reached home and he went to his house and i stayed at mine , resting and watching my fav show . A day after the same . An email came to me from the thugesh show and I was blown away , he was calling for the finale episode of season 1 . I saw one another person which was king , yes Arpan . My profession was writing and I've wrote for many artists and so some songs of king are written by me but are personalised to match his vibe .
The dates were finally final . It was the next week . At the evening hours , I heard a doorbell . He was home , he looked tired . I asked what happened and he just nodded the question off and fell right into my arms . He bursted into tears and i couldn't measure my heartbreak seeing him cry , my only backbone that held me staright in my times of sorrow . I held him down and we sta on the floor . He hid his face in my lap and I could feel his small breathes and wet eyes . I hugged him and we sat around 1 hour the same . He slowly went to sleep and i layed beside him . I put his head in the pillow and turned on the AC . I hugged him we got to sleep .
The next day when I woke up I found myself on the bed . He was gone , I called for him and he gave no reply . I got out of my bed and checked the house he was nowhere to be seen . I saw his car keys and shoes were missing . I called him . He did pick up my call but told me nothing about his location , rather said he was busy so I shall call him afterwards . I did agree to call him afterwards but I was in a doubt that what happened?
In the afternoon, he returned, the same expression on his face this time I gathered my courage and asked him .
I was courageous but he was shattered
"Mahesh , kya hua ? Tum subha-subha Kahan gye the ? Kal ro kyun rhe the ?"
"Haan Haan ruko abhi batata hoon"
"Are , kya hua , ruaanse kyun ho?"
"Wo main hospital Gaya tha , mere papa ko , wo bimar hai , to whi kal pta chala tha ki wo admit hai to milk gaya tha Aaj bhi Milne hi Gaya tha ..."
"Kya hua unhe , wo thik toh Hain ?"
"Are wo accident ho Gaya tha unka , abhi wo thik hain "
"Thank God , tumne mujhe pehle btatay kyun nhi ?
" tumhe disturb nhi Karan chahata tha isliye "
"Accha!"
I started at him ,bhe did the same but he went , away in the kitchen . I sat down on the nearby chair and thought about things that were happening .
The sorrowful time passed and the time of the shooting of the show came . I was excited to meet the crew and especially King . He got ready and packed his things and told me to bring my clothes and get ready there itself . I roughly wore my clothes and put on my shoes and helped him pack his things .
He gave a call to the hospital to know what's going on and he got to know that's everything is fine . We went out and wanted drive the car but sadly , he didn't let me . We got on a heavy traffic and he put on some of the king's songs . We vibed on until 1 hour passed , but the traffic jam was really big .
"Main thoda Teri aankhon pe margaya , main thoda Teri baaton pe mar gaya , tu thoda - thoda ..."
We were jamming into that masterpiece . It just told our perfect stories !