regretting ain't gonna make me love

I was chatting with the script writer on some topics I found out and reasearched my whole night on them . We finally stopped at one topic that made me feel like it should be discussed about and we could make a skit on it . I put it aside and started working on the present topic and wrote two jokes for him to choose which would be better for the scenerio he will be going through .
Time dripped like water from a open tap , here and there and it was already morning . The script was ready and was most perfect of all . I prepared some coffee and sat on the floor , watching out of the window , the mountains and hills . My mind was entangled in various thoughts and moments . For a moment I was smiling on the lovely memories we made and on the other , griefing on my mistakes . I was wondering on how I never gave much from my side and was only taking and taking and taking from him . He didn't hesitate nor never confessed his problems . Things in our mind can trouble more if not shared with the trusted partner of yours . The bond of trust can also break if things are not shared . But what if he didn't wanted to make me feel bad .
As time was ticking away , my mind was even more complicating the matters . My side of hatred and love were both fighting amongst each other and i couldn't decide if I was wrong or he was . The mountains infront were getting blurred as a narrow stream of saltwater flowed from my eyes , ending at my jawline . When my hand felt a little burning , my eyes went on my hand . The next moment all I saw was my hot coffee was poured over my whole hand and it was all red , burning and painful . I was so mesmerised in my own thoughts that I couldn't even feel the time it happened . I was looking at my hand clueless , till he came in and stretched me up and dragged me to the bathroom and dipped my hand in the bucket of water and disappeared in a moment and reappeared with a ice bucket poured all in the water bucket . I couldn't feel my hand after that .
He back hugged me and just whispered in my ear —

"...mujhe pata hai ki chhat par tum ayi thi aur tumne sab dekha tha , tum yahi sab ke bare mein soch rhi thi na ? No matter how hojaye , chahe main mar bhi jaun , tumhe nhi bhulunga. I love you y/n ..."

I looked at him and he was closing his eyes, his face looked like it had so much love and care for me . As I did so , i burst into tears and tried to hug him back . He , with worried eyes , looked at me and wiped my tears away , his this look made me even more weep . I thought to confess everything and started with broken voice —

" Tumne Bina kahe mujhe sab Diya hai , Jo manga  ya nhi bhi manga wo sab Mila hai . Tumhara pyaar , affection sab kitna accha lagta hai . Badle Maine tumhe kya diya , dard , dukh . Tumhe kabhi yeh chize irritate nhi karti ?? "

He looked at me , smiled a bit and replied —

" Are are are , tumhari wajah mujhe kya Mila jyada se jyada , galiyaan . Tumne kabhi mujhe akela rehne hi nhi Diya na mujhe dulhu Kiya . Tumhari wajah se hi toh main break le paayaa and wo galiyon ke hisaab se worth it tha . Baatein sunne ko mili woh to tumhare Bina bhi sunne ko milti thi , tab toh koi batane pucchne wala nhi tha . Maine tumhe bas return gift diye hai , Jo Diya hai woh tumne Diya hai mujhe . Aur haan kabhi yeh mat sochna ki tum mere liye kuch na kar saki , Jo tumne Kiya hai na wo koi nhi kar payega, samjhi !"

My stream of tears turned into tides and rested my head on his shoulders. He cared for me , loved me , I was so blessed to have him . He kissed me on my forehead and hugged me . I was feeling so light after all of that . Now I was not worried about my hand at all . I got to know that regretting ain't gonna make me love ...