LATIBULE - F.WEASLEY

By EstellaNovella

In which Fred Weasley has seen many things but when he pulls a prank at night and gets a metal pole to the he... More

CAST
Playlist
PART I
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
PART II
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

25

1.2K 30 1
By EstellaNovella

"Are you excited Mags?" Hermione asks the blonde who was currently attempting to tame Hermione's curls.

"Well, I'm going with a hot guy so I suppose a bit of nerves is normal right?"

"You're nervous?" Hermione snorts. "I am going with an internationally famous Quidditch Player"

"And he's a very lucky man,"

"I should have gone with the pink," Hermione says, looking at herself in the mirror.

"And steal my colour?"

"It was a different shade!"

"The periwinkle suits you, so shut up and accept that you are a very gorgeous witch who is way out of Viktor Krum's league. International Quidditch player or not"

"You don't like him?"

"He's eighteen asking a fifteen-year-old girl to a ball," Maggie says, moving a few strands of Hermione's hair as she twists a few parts into a small knot. "Of course I'm not a big fan of his"

"I thought you were so interested in his Quidditch abilities?"

"That's until I discovered his interest in underage witches,"

"Do you think I should go through with the date?"

"That is up to you," Maggie says. "You're your own person and I know you're smart enough to make good choices. Just promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"He whips out his wand you run in the other direction,"

"Maggie!"

"What?!"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

As Maggie descends down the stairs and steps into the common room, Fred finds himself instantly captivated. Her beauty is otherworldly - if the goddess Persephone were to ever walk the earth, she would bear an uncanny resemblance to Maggie. Fred's mouth runs dry as he takes in her stunning features.

The dress she was wearing had a subtle shade of pink that resembled a nude tone. It was a beautiful dress that had been embellished with intricate flowers, reflecting a gentle blend of white and pink shades.

Her hair, cascading in soft waves, framed her face like a halo. Light makeup highlighted her features, giving her an effortlessly radiant glow.

A subtle pink-silver shimmer graced her eyelids, adding a touch of enchantment to her gaze. Her lips were adorned with light pink lipstick, topped with a delicate shimmer of gloss that enhanced their natural allure.

"Maggie, you look amazing," Fred says.

He gently grabs Maggie's wrist before sliding a small bracelet on her wrist, a pink and white threaded bracelet resting on her wrist and she smiles at Fred before pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"You look amazing yourself,"

Fred extends his arm to Maggie and she uses her other hand to lift her dress slightly before they exit the Common Room.

"You know we have to dance first right?" Maggie asks Fred whose eyes bulge.

"What?"

"The Champion's Dance,"

"And you only just tell me that now?!"

"Yes,"

Maggie stops at the entrance of the Great Hall, her eyes wide as she takes in the decorations for the Yule Ball.

The room looked as though it was sculpted from ice, spiralling up to the ceiling. Maggie watches as the snow slowly drifts from the ceiling, stopping midway by a barrier that means the students don't feel the cold of the drift.

Crowds of students in dress robes and dresses of all shades and colours fill the hall, joy on everyone's faces. A night for them just to be teenagers and have a date that might end well or not.

"Miss McKinnon!"

"Professor McGonagall,"

"I assume you told Mr Weasley about the Champion's Dance?"

"Yeah about ten minutes ago," Fred mutters and Maggie nudges him with her elbow.

"Line up here Miss Crouch-McKinnon,"

As the champions line up, instrumental music begins to play and at McGonagall's cue, they begin to walk forward as the crowd begins to applaud them as the Champions walk.

As the melody fills the air, Maggie steps closer to Fred and places her hand on his shoulder. Her other hand wraps around his, and they start to dance to the rhythm of the music.

Their feet glide effortlessly, following the beat, while Maggie's heels produce a soft clicking sound on the floor.

Fred gently takes hold of Maggie's waist and effortlessly lifts her up into the air, twirling her around. Her face lights up with a huge smile as their eyes meet, and he slowly places her back down on her feet before dipping her.

Applause fills the air as other students and faculty members begin to join the champions on the dance floor.

Fred and Maggie move in perfect harmony, swaying gently to the rhythm of the music. As they spin, Maggie's dress elegantly flares out, adding a touch of grace to their seamless dance routine.

"We have a very special act," Professor Dumbledore calls over the chatter of the students. "I am honoured to announce the Weird Sisters!"

The atmosphere was electric as a vibrant melody reverberated through the air, signalling the start of the highly anticipated performance by the renowned Wizarding band.

The audience erupted into a frenzy of cheering and clapping as the curtain slowly descended, revealing the band members in all their glory.

Amidst the uproar, a group of enthusiastic girls lunged forward, eager to touch the performers on stage, only to be reprimanded by a stern Professor McGonagall.

"You not a fangirl?" Fred asks.

"I can appreciate their music but I much prefer Muggle bands," Maggie replies. "Much more variation, much better than Celestina Warbeck"

"When you meet my mother you should never say that,"

"You plan on me meeting your mother?"

"Of course I do,"

As Fred pins her, Maggie's eyes lock onto Hermione's retreating figure with Ron in pursuit, both of them clearly arguing with one another.

"What has your idiot brother done?" Maggie sighs, taking Fred's hand.

"That's an impossible question," Fred says as they weave through the crowd.

They turn the corner once exiting the Great Hall to see Hermione sobbing on the stairs, her face buried in her hands. Maggie pulls away from Fred and sits next to Hermione, wrapping the younger witch into her arms.

"The way he spoke to me," Hermione sniffles. "He implied I can't make choices on my own. He called me a traitor because he's the 'competition'"

"Fred, can you-" Maggie tilts her head to Hermione and the boy nods, taking Maggie's position.

As she reaches the top of the staircase, the blonde hastily slips off her shoes and hurries towards the Gryffindor Common Room. With a look of frustration etched on her face, she angrily utters the secret password causing the door to creak open, letting her inside.

"She acts like she didn't consider going with me. I didn't have her pegged for a fame-chaser,"

"I dare you to repeat your words, Ronald Weasley,"

Ron's attention is suddenly drawn towards the doorway as he hears the sound of footsteps approaching. He looks up to see Maggie standing there, her face contorted with rage. Harry, sensing the tension in the air, hastily attempts to make his exit but is stopped in his tracks as Maggie glares at him. He promptly retreats, sinking back into his seat.

"Where do you get off talking to Hermione like that?"

"Maybe if she wasn't so childish-"

"Listen to me Ronald Weasley," Maggie takes a step forward. "Hermione is not childish, you are. Crying over the fact that some other guy asked her to a ball. That some other guy saw that she was worth her weight in gold and more? You talk down to her, you make her feel like she's nothing. You make her feel like being smart is wrong. The way you speak to her is disgusting and you should be ashamed"

"Maggie-"

"Harry, he's your best friend, I get that but so is Hermione and his actions tonight were inexcusable," Maggie says.

"I did nothing wrong-"

"Did I ask you to speak?" Maggie shakes her head. "You made that beautiful witch cry, made her feel inferior. She spends every minute of every day trying to prove that she is equal to everyone and in one conversation, you tore her to the ground"

"Maggie, I-"

"Don't even bother Ronald, get out of my sight before I knock your teeth out,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 32 13
in which aurora black has to survive hogwarts with an escaped prisoner father, a new crush on one of her best friends, and a looming war. this love...
49.3K 1.7K 50
Golden child, Lion boy; Tell me what it's like to conquer. Fearless child, Broken boy; Tell me what it's like to burn.
44.4K 791 69
my love, original version ⦗ goblet of fire ⇾ deathly hallows draco malfoy x female! oc cover by ME! ⦘
29.8K 623 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...