possession of the presidentβ€’c...

Oleh rileyowrites

𝐇𝐄 πˆπ’ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 ππ‘π„π’πˆπƒπ„ππ“, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄 πˆπ’ πˆπ‘π‘π„π’πˆπ’π“πˆππ‹π„ IN WHICH, a certain... Lebih Banyak

posession of the president
1|the reaping
2|beauty in the capitol
3|death by trident
4|treasure of her district
5|becoming a killer
6|roses and fishing
7|career exile
8|a lone victor
9|falling into the president's hands
10|the celebration of death
11|snow's obsession
12|covered in white
13|the capitol's victor
15|empty heart
16|fear forces respect
17|pieces of the past
18|sign the contract
19|control over his victor
20|all yours
21|stuck within the capitol walls
22|twisted love
23|unforgiveable wound
24|two ends of the contract
25|gamemaker
26|back in the games
27|unshackled
28|runaway bride

14|cursed lips

4.2K 148 12
Oleh rileyowrites

PEOPLE WERE BEGINNING TO LEAVE THE CELEBRATION IN THE PRESIDENTIAL PALACE. Pearl was eager to exit with her District 4 team.

The Victory Tour was nothing but a reminder of what she had been through and what she had done. It was also just another way to be closer to Snow.

Pearl already had to take deep breaths when he appeared and the crowd went wild. She wondered where he was among the crowd of Capitol citizens.

Pearl didn't feel like herself in all of the makeup she had on. Again, Tigris had done her best work, but it just felt like she was being dolled up for Capitol pleasing.

"I think I want to go," Pearl murmured.

"The whole party is for you. I don't know how they'll feel about you leaving," Mags replied.

Pearl watched people begin to scatter. It was her chance to leave before she had another run-in with Snow. When they were alone, he wouldn't hesitate to tamper with her as he did before.

"So many people are leaving and most of them are wasted. Hardly no one will notice."

Mags just gave into Pearl's antics and nodded. They began to subtly make their way through groups of people enjoying Capitol luxury and sweets.

She believed that she was successful. She had managed to avoids direct contact with Snow, and she had somehow forced her way through this Victory Tour. Pearl managed to put on a show without insulting the Capitol like she did before. The people of Panem respected her to an extent.

Mags suddenly stopped in her tracks, so Pearl did too. She copied her mentor, turning around to face the same direction. Coriolanus Snow stood there, towering over the two District 4 girls.

"Can I borrow Miss Bazin?" Snow asked with a sly smirk.

Pearl's heart began to beat fast. She knew that she was a target of his. A president never cared this much about a tribute; a president would never go out of their way to speak with one of them. This wasn't normal.

She gave Mags pleading eyes, begging her to say no. Once she was in Snow's grasp, the unthinkable could happen.

Mags feared the President herself. She didn't know what would happen if she said no. Mags gave Pearl a look that said I'm sorry.

"Of course, President Snow. I'll meet you outside, Pearl."

Pearl gulped as Mags left her standing in front of Snow. There were still so many people around. He couldn't do anything to harm her.

She flinched when President Snow's hand grabbed hers. "Let's walk, Miss Bazin."

Pearl hated how he addressed her so formally. She hated how his voice pulled her in and made her want to hear more. She hated that just a simple touch from him could send a thousand fearful thoughts through her head.

Pearl didn't say a word, but she stayed by his side. People greeted Snow as they walked past, but gave the victor strange looks. Why was she with the president?

They arrived somewhere private, and Pearl felt the swarm of butterflies consume her stomach. The door closed, and she was alone with Snow in a luxurious room that she was unfamiliar with.

Snow paced before moving closer to her. Pearl's back was against a wall. His face came close to hers and his scent of roses showered all over her again.

"I don't understand. What else do you want from me, Snow?"

"Your defiance is a problem. Do you know how many objections to my ruling I've received because of what you've done as a tribute?"

Pearl smirked slightly, looking down at the ground. "Is that a problem?"

Her head snapped up when Snow got much closer. "Enough."

Pearl tried to back up, but she couldn't. She had no choice but to face the president eye to eye. She had to stand her ground. He already took so much from her. She was on the verge of her sanity slipping away.

"It's interesting, sweet Pearl. Usually if people are wise they succumb to my control. You are different. Despite the danger you put yourself in, you still continue to defy me."

Pearl scoffed. "So I stand up for what's right, and you can't stand that? You don't see what type of person you are?"

His hands ever so slightly squeezed her neck, which caused Pearl to momentarily gasp for air. "I won't let someone district like you ruin my rule over Panem. Not again."

If Snow hated her so much, why did he get closer to her face with every word? Why were his fingers moving towards her hair again? Pearl had shaky breaths as Snow tilted her head to the side. And then to the other side.

And then she was fully facing him again. "Tigris always knew how to bring out the beauty in people. A shame she is loosing her own."

Pearl's heart stung for Tigris. Her mind almost disregarded the fact that he was saying she had beauty. Tigris was one of the most beautiful people she has never laid eyes on. Her own cousin just wanted to throw her away like waste because she was growing too ugly for him.

She was shaking, trying to look away from the president's beautiful face.

"Are you scared?" Snow whispered.

Pearl grew courage to look into his icy blue eyes. She saw hardly any emotion in them. How could he hide his feelings so well? She wasn't able to read his thoughts.

"No. I just want to go home."

"I'm not sure you do."

Pearl's heart was racing even more. Why wouldn't she want to go home? Snow was hiding something from her, and it made her bubble with fear.

"W-what do you mean?" Pearl hated when she was nervous. She was always confident, until she was facing the one person who was able to get her guard down. Snow.

"You'll see."

Snow was so lost in his own words as he stared at the different features of Pearl's face. It was like he was studying a perfect painting.

The scent of roses only became stronger and stronger. Lips strongly pressed against hers. Her lips fought back.

Wait, what?

Snow was kissing Pearl, and he wasn't anywhere close to stopping. His hands traveled around her as his lips did all of the work needed. Pearl couldn't stop him, no matter how hard she tried.

She was feeling things. Her heart was satisfied as her lips tasted his. Snow kissed her like he was hungry for her. Pearl felt repulsed inside when she realized that her lips were hungry for him too.

Pearl's body began to slowly relax when they parted. There were so many thoughts rushing through her head. His attraction was no joke, but she remembered all of the awful things he's put her and others through.

Snow is the reason the Hunger Games still exist. He is the reason the people she loved died. Snow is pure evil, and he is the cruel dictator of Panem.

Pearl was so confused. Part of her longed for more, but her logic fought back, telling her that she could never feel for a monster like him. Her eyes involuntarily stared at his lips for a few moments.

His hand was still on her. Instinctively, Pearl pushed him away. "Get off me," she mumbled.

Pearl heard towards the door, but she stopped mid step when she felt breath against her ear. "You enjoyed it, did you not?"

Pearl's chest was pressed against the door now, Snow holding her against it. Her heart was skipping. Her body was solid ice.

"You're a monster," Pearl whispered.

Snow chuckled in a low voice. "But you like it."

He released her from his grasp. "Go on. Go back to your district."

Pearl slowly turned to face him, trying to hide the blush that was enveloping her cheeks. "What are you hiding from me? What did you do?"

Snow smirked. "Nothing."

Pearl huffed and stormed out, leaving the president far behind her. The president of Panem had just kissed her. And she kind of liked it.

She could still feel his lips on hers. Pearl tried to contain herself as she speedily walked out of the Presidential Palace. She chose to ignore anyone trying to speak to her.

Pearl got on the train and sat far away from everyone else. She sat in silence. She was shameful of her actions, and she was worried about what she was going to find when she returned to her district.

Snow had her blinded. She thought and thought. Pearl replayed the moment in her head over and over again. The moment where he kissed her, and the moment where he pinned her against the door chest first.

He would always have some kind of power over her. Pearl had set a trap for herself. If only she never expressed her true thoughts on screen. Snow would never ever leave her alone.

Pearl's lips were cursed.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

173K 3.3K 74
'It may not seem like it, but she's got a heart of gold underneath the mask she wears' When a girl with a hidden heart of gold meets a boy with a hid...
50.5K 1.6K 30
She hated him. She wanted to smash his chiseled face into bits. The problem was that, more than that, she wanted to kiss him. Between the two optio...
231K 5.3K 34
"He had the face like a painting." From district 12, Whiskey Everdeen, or the 'lovebird' as Flickerman likes to tease, ends up with Coriolanus snow...
24.4K 1K 15
✷ π„π•π„π‘πŒπŽπ‘π„, selah ravens has always been known for her charm and wits. so when she gets selected to mentor a hunger games tribute, nothing...