The Angel's Son: The new Purp...

By Batpool64

WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN MATURE LANGUAGE, R@PE, DEATH, SEXUAL THEMES, DESCRIPTIVE GORE, VIOLENCE. And... More

Chapter 1: New Hero
Chapter 2: Damnit....
Chapter 3: Resurrection
Chapter 4: Batpool's return
Chapter 5: Plans.
Chapter 6: mission success
Chapter 7: Mr. Hosea?
Chapter 8: Saving Zach
Final Chapter: The End.
Thank you.

Prologue

27 0 0
By Batpool64

January 1st 2008

Matilda lies in bed, thinking about how she can afford the money for her college. She wanted to go quickly, she didn't wanna live in a shitty home with roommates who couldn't respect her privacy and different love type. Matilda's roommates always called her the f slur for being a lesbian, wishing she could just shut them up. She couldn't she wasn't strong enough. Fucking hell she always thought to herself, sometimes even touched in places she shouldn't be, gripping her breast and bottom. Matilda one time couldn't handle it anymore and smashed a lamp over her roommates head. She was threatened to be kicked out if she didn't change her act.

"God, I hate these pricks" -Matilda

Matilda got up and went to the bathroom, turning on the shower and removing her clothes. She looks at the mirror and sometimes wonders to herself if people just see her as a whore with a "sexy" body. She quits thinking about it and gets in the shower, washing herself and few minutes later leaving the bathroom. She needed at least 20,000 CAD to be able to get into the college she wanted. Wanting to be a fashion designer. She remembers there's a computer in the living room, she leaves her room and went to the living room. She got on but the computer had such shitty connection but eventually managing to find a job for a work.

"Need a personal helper for phone calls and emails" -Matilda

"Will pay around 200$ a week!? Please call and register today, must be at least 18 to apply." -Matilda

Matilda then quickly dials the phone number on the living room telephone. Suddenly someone else is on the line.

"Hello?" -??

"Hi! I'm hoping you're still hiring for that personal helper at the Raker company?" -Matilda

"Well sweetheart it is your lucky day, you are currently speaking to Norman Raker, the owner of this company. Come on down and I'll get you set up for your first day." -Norman

Matilda then excitedly hung up the phone and got ready. She grabbed her car keys and went out and got in her car and starts it. She drives to the company where she is greeted by a guard at the gate.

"Leave the area now" -Guard

"But I'm here for the—" -Matilda

"Whoa! Hey now, no need to fight over this, sorry about that you must be here for the interview?" -Norman

"Oh! Yes, I'm Matilda by the way" -Matilda

"Matilda, let's get you set up for today" -Norman

Norman showed Matilda around, the building looking like it cost millions possibly billions to make. She was amazed this would be her job. Norman takes Matilda into his office, he sat down on his chair.

"So Matilda, you used to work at a donut shop?" -Norman

"Yeah- hehe.." -Matilda

"Well maybe you can help with phone calls between 10am to 3pm with a pay of 35 per call?" -Norman

"Really?! Thank you!" -Matilda

For the next week, Matilda has been working her ass off to make the money, answering pointless dumb calls from one to another. Norman then calls her to his office. Matilda enters and sees a bunch of sluts and dancers giving lap dances on other workers. Matilda couldn't help but blush by this scene.

"Matilda! I heard you were a lesbian?" -Norman

"O-Oh! Yes! Uhh.. who told you?" -Matilda

"Your roommate, David I think came in and told me about your thing with chicks and tried getting ya fired! I said keep your whiny ass out of my building" -Norman

Matilda chuckles and suddenly grabbed by one of the sluts

"Want a lap dance sweetie?" -Slut 1

Matilda blushed by this question and gave an awkward laugh.

"Give her a time of her life!" -Norman

Matilda is suddenly grabbed by another slut and is brought to a chair. Time and time goes by, touching and biting the neck and hips of a slut, giving a hickey. Matilda enjoys the feeling of a naked woman on her grinding against her. Drinking like an alcoholic would, Matilda was drunk.

"Hell yeah!" -Matilda

Matilda slaps a sluts ass and throws money on them. Norman hands Matilda a drink and as Matilda chugs it down she suddenly feels like she's about to pass out, Norman then takes Matilda to a room. She then passes out as she enters the room with Norman. Norman then proceeds to have his way with Matilda. No consent to take her virginity.

The next morning, Matilda wakes up in her room, hung over from her underaged drinking experience from last night. Matilda gets up out of bed to see her roommate, Stacy, standing at the door.

"The fuck is wrong with you?!" -Stacy

"What? So I got a bit drunk and had a good time" -Matilda

But that good time wasn't the greatest, for a few weeks, Matilda has been feeling worse and worse, throwing up in the morning and missing her period. Scared about this, she gets a pregnancy test and it comes back positive. Holy shit she thought.

"No... No... NO!!!..." -Matilda

"The hells going on?" -David

David grabs the pregnancy test and went silent for a moment.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" -David

"What?!" -Stacy

"SHE'S PREGNANT!!!" -David

"I KNEW YOU WERE A WHORE- YOU WERE PROBABLY HAVING SEX WITH THAT BOSS OF YOURS" -Stacy

"I..- I...." -Matilda

David grabs Matilda and throws her onto the floor onto her stomach, but Matilda manages to catch herself. David starts trashing Matilda's room. Matilda looks around and quickly grabs a bat, knocks David out quickly. Stacy screams in horror, calling Matilda a fat bitch, deserving to die for letting something so irresponsible happen. She tries attacking Matilda, but Matilda beats Stacy to the ground with the bat knocking her out.

"Shit..." -Matilda

Matilda starts packing up and realizes something. The drink from that night she thought, Norman did this to her. She quickly got packed and went to the building where Norman was at.

"NORMAN YOU PRICK!!!" -Matilda

"Matilda?!" -Norman

"YOU GOT ME PREGNANT YOU DICK!!!" -Matilda

"Where's your proof?" -Norman

Some sluts from that night and workers look at Norman and Matilda.

"YOU BROUGHT ME INTO THE ROOM WHEN I WAS DRUNK AND PASSED OUT THEN PROCEEDED TO RAPE ME!!!" -Matilda

Norman then got close to Matilda's ear.

"Listen you bitch... shut the hell up about it and I'll pay you double for your baby?.." -Norman

Matilda then backed off and punched Norman in the face. He fell to the floor and guards aimed guns at Matilda. She quickly ran and got into her car then drove off. During the drive, Matilda was thinking about getting an abortion, but she couldn't. . . She couldn't get rid of her baby... she didn't have the guts to get rid of a baby she didn't expect. To people the baby was a mistake, but Matilda felt that the baby was for her. She knew she couldn't take care of the baby. She decides when the baby's born she has to put the baby up for adoption. She parks her car and begins to breakdown in tears. Why the fuck did this have to happen to her?! She didn't do anything wrong?!

"FUCK YOU NORMAN!!!!" -Matilda

Matilda then proceeds to punch her car window, cracking it. Her hand bleeds as she looks at herself in the rearview mirror. She knew she had to do this... Months go by, she moved to America, losing money after hour and hour to feed herself.

The day has come... she's prepared to give birth to her baby. The nurses move Matilda to a room with Doctor Henry Saber. minutes of long pain and muscle weakening to give birth to a new life goes by. Matilda lays in bed holding her new baby boy... he was finally here... he was beautiful.. his mother's face. The father's eyes bugged her but she didn't care. She just wishes she was able to take care of the precious one. A man who wanted to adopt a baby, named Zero Baez walks in.

"Are you Matilda?" -Zero

"Yes... I am..." -Matilda

"It's up to you to make this decision ma'am... you can change your mind! I promise!" -Zero

"I know... but it's for my son's own good.. Norman might come after me... please.. take him and make sure he's safe." -Matilda

"Me and my girlfriend promise to take care of your baby.." -Zero

Matilda hugs Zero tightly; Zero hugs back with a smile and holds his son.

"Hi buddy..." -Zero

Zero then looks at Matilda

"Do you wanna name him...?" -Zero

"... Evan... please! Call him Evan! And give him your last name!" -Matilda

"Middle name?" -Zero

"Spring... Evan Spring Baez! It's my middle name..." -Matilda

"Alright.. are you sure you wanna do this?..." -Zero

"I'm to weak... I was raped... wasn't healthy on myself.. just gave up everything..." -Matilda

She began to tear up knowing she will probably never see her baby again. It was for his own safety. He was not a mistake to Matilda, he was a gift from God.

"Just take care of my baby please..." -Matilda

"I promise..." -Zero

"Thank you..." -Matilda

Matilda looks at the baby one last time.

"I love you Evan... be good for mommy...." -Matilda

Matilda knew it was over. She moves close to Evan and gives him one last final kiss on the head. She lies back down and says her last words.

"I love you..." -Matilda

Matilda's heart stops. She dies on the hospital bed as Zero tears up. A nice woman's life was just lost because of rapist fuck.

Zero picks up a note next to Matilda's bed, reads it explaining what happened through out her life while pregnant and how she got pregnant.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.3K 25
I don't know how to make an intriguing title., spideypool fic FOR KIDS OVER 12 more ish
911K 17.4K 68
These are just short Gotham imagines - all character x reader. In fact, it's mostly Jerome x reader since he's my absolute fave :3 • Feel free to req...
450 47 30
Her life was never supposed to turn out this way. No, in fact life had a whole other route planned for her. But she just happened to catch a certain...
48K 1.1K 21
Male Blue Beetle Reader X Atom Eve. Safety is merely an illusion in a time of super-powered turmoil and war. At this point; homework, tests, and essa...