Bill kaulitz x self insert

Від WeirdEmo_69

A bunch of scenarios with me and bill kaulitz from Tokio hotel! Більше

"Please don't leave.."
The paparazzi
I'm sorry
Stabbed
Sick
Blocked
Wedding
Ideas?
Cuddles
Stressed
Period
Classes
Ex-girlfriend or your girlfriend
Forgotten
Home
Clingy
You cheater!
All my fault
How could you
Angry gf
Drunk
No need to be jealous
Omg
You're drunk my dear
Bitch
Head cannons
Why are you mad
Love who loves you back
"Please don't go.."
"Don't touch her"
Never going to let you down
Apology head canons
Drunk boy
Scary
Manicure
Hey yall

Surprise interview

46 1 0
Від WeirdEmo_69

Bill's pov:

Me and the guys were at an interview and the interviewer asked if I had a celebrity crush.
"Uh yeah- who doesn't?" I laughed. The interviewer laughed along.
"So who is it?" I turned bright red. It's not like I'll ever meet her right?
"It's Nicole Tomiczak..." I turned red. Everyone clapped and cheered. I laughed. I looked over at the guys and they were acting weird.
"So bill how would you react if you saw her?" The interviewer asked.
"I'd shoot my shot I guess" I knew it would never happen she wouldn't feel the same way. Tom nudged my shoulder and I pushed him.this went on for a bit until someone turned my head a bit. I saw a woman with wavy brown hair,pale skin and deep brown eyes. It was Nicole. I blushed heavily and heard her giggle.
"So are you going to shoot your shot?" She tilted her head. I stuttered a few times.
"You're a big inspiration..and I kinda like you.." I chuckled nervously.
"I would love to.." she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Tom smirked.
"He wants to fuck you too if you're up for it" Tom laughed. Nicole blushed and I covered Tom's mouth immediately.
"I am so sorry-" I got cut off by Nicole's lips. Now we were both sitting there our faces red. Everyone went wild.
"I do really like you too bill.." she slipped me a piece of paper. Her number. We both smiled and before she got up I smashed my lips onto hers. She cupped my cheek and we kissed for a bit.
"Okay when I said he wanted to fuck you I didn't mean fuck you in front of thousands and probably millions of people" Tom laughed. She pecked my cheek and walked away. She walked like a literal model..my jaw hung open. I looked at Joey (the interviewer)
"Was that..real-" I stuttered. Joey nodded laughing. I wiped my forehead a bit. I touched my lips and smiled.
"That's my brother" Tom punched my shoulder jokingly.
"Oh shut up" I laughed. Let's just say that was my favorite interview ever.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.5K 38 21
Just some Bill and Tom Kaulitz Imagines💋 Request are welcome! Have fun, xoxo
16.3K 389 20
Your names keith, you're friends call you kei for short. Your obsessed with tokio hotel you're favorite band member is obviously bill kaulitz you Rea...
526 76 18
Well ........ I'm bored I hope you enjoy the story 💋
2K 23 7
You and ur best friend Milo and his sister decided to go to a Tokio Hotel concert because they where preforming in Germany, when the lead singer catc...