The Desire

By KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz gill I had always desired to be loved and wanted by my husband from the day we got married but thr... More

Prologue
"Packing "
" Spoiled "
" Broken promises "
" Change "
" Blue moon "
" Call me dada "
" Chocolate "
" Booboo "
" Toys "
" 30 day's "
" Puraani Delhi "
" Pancakes "
" Olden days "
" Baby Steps "
" Kiss "
" Jealous man "
" Lipstick "
" Prove me "
" Step back "
" Bowling "
" Baby Sissy "
" Re-thinking"
" Team "
" Strawberries with Ketchup "
" Together "
" Better Day "
" Family man "
" Connection "
" Midnight cravings "
" Vacation "
" Vacation 2 "
" 22Weeks "
" Beautiful Mama "
"Missing "
"Family "
" Perfect "
" Epilogue (Part One) "
" Epilogue ( Part Two) "

" Boy's "

565 108 23
By KashishSharanyaShara

Shehnaaz

' Now this is too much man !!! I know he is doing this on purpose and it's fucking working ' I thought watching sidharth doing pull ups holding the tree trunk distracting me from my work, I had taken a day off to clear some E-Mails I have been getting trying to relax myself but this man got some other plans he grunts making me almost drop my act of not checking him out.

" You do know that right E-Mails can also be checked through you're laptop and your phone not through me "

He said smirking while I felt embarrassed being caught, I drink some water glaring at him.

" I was looking at my droopy plants, don't boost yourself I have seen better body than you'res "

" Ohh is it, did it also made you drool like how you are drooling now "

" Shut up, I'm not interested in you "

" Don't lie baby, specially not to me and about me "

He said letting go of the tree dropping down wiping the sweat off him through a towel I look away focusing back on my work stop my brain from thinking about him, zahara walked in towards me sitting on my lap she snuggled into my chest holding me tight.

" What happened baby??

" Dhruv "

" You want to meet dhruv  ?? "

I ask she nods her head coming out from my embrace looking at me with her innocent puppy eyes  melting my heart.

" But zahara dhruv isn't here, he has gone to Germany remember. He will be back soon "

" No zahara want to meet dhruv  "

She says crying, I hug her tight kissing her head. I turn around to find sidharth watching us , I wave my hand towards him to come near the couch where I sat. He instantly came towards us but took the memo wrong of me inviting him and he ends up joining the hug, he pulled me and zahara to a bear hug , zahara tried coming out of the hug pushing us as she was being sandwiched between us.

" Ok ok, dada go go "

She says asking sidharth to let her go, he moved back looking at her with sad eyes saying he wasn't happy about breaking the hug, she holds my neck as a support standing up on my lap and lifted her hands up doing grabbing motion towards sidharth who bought his face near her, she cups his face with her tiny hands looking at him .

" Ok daddy, zahara will hug you "

Saying so she lunges towards him hugging him tight he holds her in his arms making me roll my eyes at there dramatic nature, sidharth catches me rolling my eye he comes forward holding zahara making me lift my eyebrows asking him what, he smirked bringing his face towards me kissing me, I move back instantly to watch him smirk.

" Dadda , dhruv "

" Who is dhruv?? "

" Play with dhruv "

She says looking at him, he instantly looks at me for an answer . I shook my head watching him lecturing a 1 year old.

" Zahara listen to me carefully boy's are yucky, they have nasty germs on them. So stay away from boy's "

" But you know what zahara your dada is also a boy "

" Dada is yucky "

She says making me laugh, he glared at me making me shut my mouth instantly.

" No zahara dada isn't a boy "

" Omg shehnaaz who did you marry than?? "

Said kushal making me crack up listening to him, sidharth showed his hand towards us to stop.

" Zahara dada isn't a boy because he is man and kushal  S-H-U-T  T-H-E  F-U-C-K U-P, and shehnaaz stop laughing before  I come there and shut you up in my way "

I instantly kept quite , and everyone listened to there conversations where sidharth was making zahara understand about staying away from men.

" Listen zahara as I said boy's are yucky and we need to stay away from them. They eat boogers "

" Eee yucky "

" Exactly yucky, so no more dhruv"

" No!!! Dhruv  is my best friend "

" I thought it was ben?? "

" Uncle Ben,  mumma's best friend "

' Fuck!!!  She did not just say that ' I thought looking at sidharth who turned his head instantly at my direction listening to zahara trying to dig my grave in his head.

" Dhruv, dhruv, dhruv . Zahara play with dhruv !!! "

" No dhruv "

" Dhruv"

" No "

" Yes, mumma dhruv "

She says looking at me, I nod my head forwarding my hands towards her , she let's go of sidharth coming towards me.

" How about this zahara, we can't meet dhruv ."

" No!! "

" I know but we can talk to him "

I suggested pulling my phone out calling dhruv's  mother monica who picked up the call after few rings we ended up face time dhruv  and monica which made sidharth sulk in the back glaring at me for allowing this, I let zahara go and play with shifali and kushal who were more than happy to take her out with them after the call.  I sat in front of sidharth who was working on his laptop now still sulking.

" Can I talk to you?? "

" If it's about you allowing zahara talk to boy's no because I'm busy working if it's regarding something else I'm here for you "

" Sidharth don't be childish, they are just kids "

" He is a boy shehnaaz end of discussion "

He says telling me to get lost , I roll my eyes at his behavior getting back inside the house. I began to make dinner for us cursing my fate.

" All she wanted to do was to talk to her friend, he ended up lecturing about boys being disgusting really. He forgot I'm a daughter to a father too my dad said the same thing still I choose him to get married. Did it make him yucky or germy "

" We are completely different, don't compare our relationship with zahara and that disgusting germy kid "

He said listing to me, I roll my eyes at him who was busy typing away on the laptop.

" Obviously we are different , I don't want zahara to end up like us in the future. What I'm saying is you can't stop her from being friends with people she wants to be with "

I say wiping the counter washing my hands I turned to look around to find sidharth had stopped working on his laptop and was just staring at the screen, wiping my hand with a cloth I walk towards him and tap his shoulder gently.

" Sidharth are you there ?? "

" Yes, you we're saying something?? I was just lost "

" Are you ok?? "

I say voicing my concern towards him, he shook his head wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me close towards him hugging me, he snuggled into my chest while I place my hand around his neck rubbing it.

" Kya hua sidharth is everything ok??"

" Do you hate me so much that you wouldn't want our daughter to watch me as her inspiration "

" What are you saying?? I never said that ".

" You said she shouldn't end up like us in the future, am I that bad shehnaaz "

" Sidharth why would you think that, you are an amazing individual you inspire a lot of people you know that, people want to be you and want you "

" Except you, I don't want anyone except you and zahara baby please "

" Sidharth not this again "

I say taking a step back he hugged me tight burying his face further into my chest holding me near him.

" Just one chance I promise I will not break your heart this time "

" I did say yes for the date remember and however you can visit us whenever you wish for "

" I love you "

" I know you do, but just an I love you can't just change my mind "

I say moving away he smiled sadly wiping the tear from the corner of his eyes making the pit in my stomach grew big, I was breaking his heart maybe more than he did to me but I'm too afraid to except this again. 

I woke up breathing heavily looking around to find myself on my bed at zahara's room , I quickly made my way towards her crib to find her sleeping peacefully my eyes teared up as I got the flashes of the dream I just had, it's the same nightmare I had when I was pregnant with zahara. Picking her up in my arms I hold her tight kissing her forehead  .

" Mumma will never leave you, I promise you . And I will never let anyone take you away from me "

I say rocking her back and forth in my arms, I couldn't think about sleeping anymore getting scared that I would be haunted by my nightmare  , carrying zahara in my arms I walk towards my room and knocked on the door I waited for few minutes and decided to give up heading back to my bed when the doors opened, turning around I find sidharth having a formal shirt on , his hairs combed well but he had shorts on .

"Are you ok?? "

" I'm suppose to ask you that, is zahara fine ?? "

He asked trying to take zahara from me I shook my head pulling her close towards me , he looks at me for few minutes as I just stand there staring at him trying to read what's going on in his head, he moves forward pecking my lips.

" Kya hua baby?? Want to talk about it?? "

I shook my head holding zahara close to me, he pecked my lips again as I felt a tear flowing down my eyes.  He asked me to come in which I did, I look around to find him on a video call having a meeting , I tried heading back but he ends the meeting asking me to stay . Laying  zahara on my bed covering her with her blanket, I just stand there looking at her thinking she might disappear. Sidharth wrapped his arms around me resting his head over my head watching zahara along with me.

" You look so pretty when you wear this night suit on "

" Hmm "

" Want to tell me what's going on in your little brain "

I turned around listening to him, I wrapped my hands around him resting my head against his chest he holds me back tight kissing my forehead.

" I had a dream, the same one I used to have when I was pregnant "

" Is it bothering you?? "

" I'm not able to sleep sidharth, I'm scared that if I close my eyes my baby will be gone "

" She is right here jaan "

" Mumma will take her away "

I say trying to hold myself from sobbing , I look up into his eyes biting my lips  . He pushed my hair back rubbing the back of my neck comforting me , I tip toe to his height kissing him  feeling this would be the right thing to do for now, I peck his lips moving back while he still held me, he watched me with his curious gaze speaking.

" Let's talk about this nightmare you are having "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 8.5K 28
Shehnaaz kaur gill A young girl who lost her memory and became a child, she lives with her mama Mami who treats her no less than a slave let's see wh...
251K 16.9K 21
Naaz, tell me. Now you are making me nervous.....He asked. She saw him with teary eyes. And nod. She opens the door and takes him inside. Sidharth w...
2.3K 254 5
*π™Έπšƒ π™Έπš‚ 𝙰 π™Ώπš„πšπ™΄ π™΅π™Έπ™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½. π™Έπšƒ π™·π™°πš‚ 𝙽𝙾 π™²π™Ύπ™½π™½π™΄π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½ πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· π™°π™½πšˆ πšπ™΄π™°π™» π™Έπ™½π™²π™Έπ™³π™΄π™½πšƒ π™Ύπš π™²π™·π™°πšπ™°π™²πšƒπ™΄πš π™Ύπš οΏ½...
374K 24.7K 28
You... He points his index finger towards her. Peck your begs. I gave you only 15 mins for packing.....I said She was looking at me in disbelief and...