The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ..
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-1
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-2
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-3
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-4
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-5
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-6
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-7
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-8
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-9
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-10
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-11
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-12
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-13
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-14
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-15
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-16
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-17
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-18
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-19
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-20
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-21
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-22
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-23
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-24(15+)
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-25
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-26
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-27
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-28
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-29
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-30
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-31
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-32
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-33
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-34
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-35
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-36
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-37
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-38
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-39
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-41
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-42
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-43
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-44
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-45
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-46(15+)
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-47
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-48
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-49

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-40

10.2K 873 143
By nixni_

______________________________________

Yn and Namjoon now were returning from the forest while she was drowning herself into millions of thoughts.

"Ajhussi no2, do you think my sister can help me? She has lots of power and is an immortal too."

"It depends on which type of power she has." Namjoon suggested in the midway.

"She can make lots of cookies from her power." She giggled while saying it out.

"Are you perhaps thinking of feeding the cookies to the sea monster after reaching there?" Namjoon mocked her naiveness.

She stopped in her way and blinked her lashes continuously. "What's wrong?" Namjoon asked after turning back towards her.

She immediately ran towards him and held in one of his arm, stretching up her neck to keep eye contact.

"Talking about my sister, I just remembered I haven't met with her for a decade. Why don't you take me there once?"

Namjoon was just going to shake his head politely but she gripped in his hand more tightly and looked at him with her puppy eyes. "Please Ajhussi." She pleaded and Namjoon sighed helplessly.

Now, Yn and Namjoon both were infront of her house, Yn was hiding behind the tree and peeking at her house to make sure her parents weren't there.

"What are you doing? Scared to meet your own parents?" Namjoon asked as he felt some weirdness in her behaviour.

"They all are scary, except my Yuxi sister, she's the sweetest. You'll like her too once you meet her." Yn said as she slowly came out from behind the tree.

"What type of problem I have gotten into." Namjoon mumbled as he fake smiled towards Yn, making her to come near him.

"Did you say anything Ajhussi?" Yn narrowed her eyes after hearing a little bit of his sentence.

"Nothing, nothing at all."

"Why are we standing here, let's go inside Ajhussi no 2."

"Me? I'm not going to do that." He shook his head and Yn held on his arms, using her all strength to pull him inside.

"You go inside, I'll just stay here." Namjoon declared being adamant in his decision.

Yn left his arms and released a sigh helplessly. "Alright, alright." She said and turned back towards her house but her eyes widen up in happiness when she caught her Yuxi sister walking out the house towards the front yard with a food pot in her hand.

She smiled brightly and immediately ran towards there leaving Namjoon behind confused and puzzled.

"Yuxiii sister." Yn shouted loudly and ran towards there making Yuxi to raise her head after listening to the familiar voice of Yn.

She immediately diverted her gaze and looked towards the right side and felt numerous amount of shock in her body seeing her little sister running towards her. The pot fell from her hand causing the soup to spread down at the floor.

Yn was just few inches far from her and she turned her gaze down at the floor where the soup had fallen. She felt guilty of it. "I'm sorry Yuxi sister, because of me the all food fell down." She pouted her lips towards and looked up at Yuxi.

"Ev-even if you beat me with a stick, I won't complain anymore." Yn said as she hiccuped while Yuxi eyes were all filled with tears.

"Fool, why would you think I'll punish you in a situation like this. You're still a dumbo." Yuxi pulled her head towards her and hugged her tightly.

She pulled back herself from the tight hug and cupped her adorable face, making her look straight at her eyes.

"Are you hurt anywhere, did that devil hurt you?" Yuxi asked with concern all over her eyes.

Yn shook her head continuously making Yuxi to release a relief sigh. "Thankfully. I thought he would have already destroyed you by now, listening to his past, I was really concerned for you." Yuxi said as she looked at Yn from up to down.

"Did you grow some height and weight Yn? You are now reaching my shoulder and also you look healthy enough." Yuxi enquired.

"Did I really grow some height?" Yn smiled causing Yuxi to chuckle.

"Yes, maybe 1-2 cm." The smily face of Yn dropped within a second. "Yuxi sissie, why do you tease me like that."

"Well, I forgot to ask how did you come here?" Yuxi asked. "Ajhussi brought me." She pointed her fingers towards Namjoon who was standing far away.

Yuxi diverted her gaze towards Namjoon who was busy looking around. "Him?" She made sure it was what she was seeing.

Yuxi gulped her saliva seeing such a majestic face and the large body which any girls can fall for.

She immediately went towards him and Namjoon's gaze accidentally fell on a fairy which was coming near to him, making him to immediately turn back and act like he was walking away.

"Wait, young man." She called out and ran behind him, finally going on his pace and quickly went infront of him, spreading away her arms so he won't run away.

"Where are you going? Come with me." Yuxi ordered as she took his hand into hers making Namjoon nervous.

She started dragging himself in the front yard of her house and finally reached there. "Why were you running away, I wanted to thank you for returning my little sister back to me." She smiled gently and Namjoon just nodded his head and turned his gaze at Yn who was shaking off her head.

"Well, where are you from?" She tried to keep conversation with him but he was too nervous to reply her.

"Mr?" She called out but an alert sound from Namjoon pocket ringed making him to widen his eyes.

"Lord is awaiting for me. I must serve immediately."

He was just going to leave but stopped and turned back at Yn. "And you, I'll come back after few hours to pick you up, stay here and we'll have to leave."

With that, he went away.

"What is he trying to say Yn?" Yuxi asked being confused.

"Why was he saying that you'll have to leave with him? Won't you stay here anymore?"

Yn was feeling like there's no answer to her question, she was feeling like a mute and totally speechless. How could she even tell her sister that she just came here for few hours, not for forever.

"Answer me Yn. Don't leave me again please Yn. I have already spent too much times without you. Do you know how many portraits I've made of you and how many of your favourite foods I've prepared. Just so that, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, these little things will attract you and you'll come back to me. And when you finally did, now he's saying he'll take you with him. Don't tell me he's from that hell too."

"I'll have to leave Yuxi sister. If I don't, I'll get punishment and anyway I'll be back there. There's no escape from Mr Scary. So it's better to return politely." Yn revealed after finally gaining her courage.

"What type of punishments?" Yuxi asked as she felt unsure about if she's saying what she's thinking or she's just overthinking.

"Yaa, sissie. Why are we talking about it now. We have time to spend together, why not cherish it."

Yuxi nodded her head and made her sit down at the table and went inside to bring few foods. "I'll bring rice soup, just wait for me here."

Yuxi came back with a medium sized pot in her hand and two bowls along with spoon.

"I know this soup is your favourite and I was just waiting for you to come back so that we'll both enjoy it while sitting in this table." Yuxi giggled and placed the soup in her bowl.

"I've also brought few foods from hell. They all are tasty. Ajhussi brought me all of them, there is rice balls and many sweets. But there was absence of girls, I had to adjust with so many men around me and they just scare me." Yn started to make fun and laugh out loudly with her sister.

"I forgot to ask where are mom and dad?" Yn asked while drinking the soup. "They are in the heaven palace right now."

"Yuxi sissie, since Ajhussi no2 left already, I guess I can finish my work already by then. Can you help me in it? I swear if we succeed then I will be able to stay with you."

"What work?"

"I need to take out the mirror of past." Yuxi immediately stood up from the table after listening to her statement.

"You mean from that magical sea of heaven? Where around millions of immortal and thousands of boats were lost?"

Yn nodded her head and that nearly caused Yuxi to faint. "Seems like my little sister has turned mad."

"I can't help in such things. And you dumbo, don't even think of going there. What if you get lost too. Shoot that what if, you'll surely get lost. Do you even have any power to get such courage to go there."

"But yuxi sister, I need to go there and I'm not talking about going there alone too na. I'm taking someone powerful with me alongside and I couldn't think of anyone except you and Jiminshi. But it's obvious that Jiminshi won't help cause-"

"Who said that I won't help?" A soft voice echoed from behind and she immediately turned back to witness Jimin Infront of her.

"Jiminshi." She called him out and looked at him placing a file in the table. "Dad told me to send this to you." Jimin said addressing Yuxi and she nodded her head hesitantly.

"And what work are you talking about Yn?" Jimin asked as he bent down at her level. "You won't help." She said it straight in his face.

"Why are you so sure that I won't help?" Jimin enquired being confused. "It won't benefit you,-"

"I promise I'll help you, no matter what the work will be." He stated without caring about the consequences making Yn's eyes to brighten up with happiness.

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 364 26
"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds." - Laurell K. Hamilton Little did Jungkook...
3K 154 17
I make hell real ..... I stroke it's fires ..... he has fire encircled around him ..... but never let's a single flame touch her ..... Devillish...
164K 7.5K 30
Jeon Jungkook. In other words, likely the most insane man in the world, forced heaven, a normal girl to marry him in the name of being π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿ...
9K 979 25
Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of Jeon, the empire which has many supernatural powers. He was nice to everyone. He fell in love with a girl and married he...