The Royal Rebel

By delulugirll0708

What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and... More

Characters I
Characters II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Revelations I)
Chapter 6 (Revelations II )
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sorry....

Chapter 7

1.1K 59 4
By delulugirll0708

Abhimanyu Singh Rathore

In many ways life is a battle. A battle against our self-destructive tendencies, our weaknesses and fears . I thrive to conquer all these battles.

I have seen enough politics since I was a child. I am well aware of the harsh truth of this society, if you want to live happily, you must have enough power.

I sat in my office , currently in the place of COO , but soon I will take over as CEO of Rathore Group...

It's my goal to take this family business to new heights..

It's the only thing that matters in my life , apart from my family ofcourse.

I was contemplating on some new business ideas when someone entered my office, without my permission...

I looked at the intruder's face and closed my eyes in frustration

"I am going to fire that guard ! How he let you enter without my permission?" I muttered, clearly pissed

"Chill out 'Hukum ' , do you think anyone here have guts to stop Agastya Singh Shekhawat?"

And he was right , who will dare to stop him? Everyone is aware of his temper...

He then walks over and sits elegantly on the couch

" I have planned the meeting day after tomorrow, but I am still thinking about taking the offer back.."

He says

"No you will not , I want that restaurant under our control at any cost " I stated

"Where is the magic word Abhi ?" He teased me with that sly smirk on his face

If there was anyone else on his place , I would have killed that person for using that tone with me ...

But , he is Agastya, my best friend, we did everything together since our childhood, he was there with me in my every decision, he was the one who helped me establish myself in business and the other illegal stuff.

"Agastyaaa..." I said in frustration rubbing my eyes

He rolled his eyes with a smile , knowing very well that Abhimanyu Singh Rathore never requests anything....

"You have got a big ego Abhi! At least tell me the truth, why are you so intrested in that restaurant?"

"I am just interested in their ideas . And also it's just going to benefit us Agastya, have you seen their interior and the style , it will surely attract many customers " I said

"Don't take me as a fool Abhi! I know you are not someone to be interested in a traditional and cozy restaurants! Okay you don't want to tell me , then don't but at least be there during the meeting with them." He says

"Did you came here just for this ?" I asked him irritated

"No , I am not that free . I came here to inform you about your rivals. Be careful Abhi , they are making secrete alliances against Rathore group, and you have absolutely no one to back you. You need some strong allies. Of course I would be there with you as always, but that won't be enough"

I just nodded at his words , I know I have to make some strong allies...

He was about to say something when his phone intrupted him..

He excused himself and returned after 5 minutes

"It's maa sa , I have to go , and here is everything about your ' dream restaurant ' enjoy" he said handling me a file and left..

I just stared at that for some moments , I was about to open the the file when my phone started ringing...

It was my little sister, Avni

I placed that file with the rest of business related files and answered her call

Bold - Abhimanyu
Underlined - Avni

"Hello Bhaisa " she sounded nervous

"Avni , what happened?"

"Voh.. voh bhaisaa..."

"Avni" I said in a bit strict tone

"Bhaisa , actually Dhriti Jija sa and I went to the mall for some shopping, while coming back to home a piece of jewelry caught my eye in the local market and I decided to buy it , when I came back I saw Jija sa arguing with a man , actually she , by mistake broke his pots and now he is asking 20,000 as compensation, jija don't have this much amount with her and is continuously arguing with that man in middle of road, I don't know what to do bhaisaa ..."

My eyes darkened when I heard her , first they went to market without informing me or taking some more guards with them and now Dhriti must be tarnishing our reputation by arguing on the middle of road for some 20,000 rupees ....

"Avni, tell that man that he will get his compensation before the sun sets , no need to create a scene there and come back home right now"

"Ji bhaisa "

I disconnected the call and called my PA , Tushar and he was there in my cabin within a minute

"Tushar , send someone to the local market near the central palace, there must be a man whose pots were broken by Dhriti baisa, give him 30,000 rupees as compensation and warn him not to scene like this again. Also send this files to the palace . I will complete rest of the work there"

I instructed him and left for the palace

.
.
.

I entered the living room and saw Avni and Dhriti sitting there and my mother

My mother came towards me and said

"They are children Abhi, don't be too strict with them"

I just nodded at her and marched towards them

" Was I informed about you both going to mall ?" I asked in a calm tone

"No... No bhaisa " Avni replied

"Did you take the guards with you?" I asked again

"N..o bhaisa"

"Was anyone else informed about your little trip to mall ?"

"No.."

"I am very disappointed, especially in you Avni , I expected better from you, go to your room, your dinner would be served there only . Also you are not allowed to go anywhere beside your college for a month "

"Ji ... bhaisaa "

She said and left

Dhriti was about to follow her, when I stopped her

"Dhriti! Who allowed you to leave ? I am not done yet ! Sit"

"Ji bhaisa"

"Care to explain why you created a scene at middle of road?"

"Bhaisaa , that man dared to demand money from me for a simple mistake "

" And it was his right, you broke the pots he spent his nights for just because you were too engrossed in your mobile phone. You will go to the market again and apologize to him in front of everyone"

"Bhaisaa .. how can I.... "

"Is there a problem? " I raised my eyebrow at her

"Bhaisaa how can I apologize to him? He is commoner and ... and I am.."

" You are what Dhriti? Those commoners are the reason you are enjoying that title of being a royal despite living in a democracy ! You are absolutely nothing if we put aside your family name , you will go and apologize to that man . Aarav will drop you to your home then . And no need to come here for rest of the month, Am I clear ?"

She stays quite

"I ASKED AM I CLEAR?" I almost shouted at her

"J..i ji bhaisaa" she said and moved towards baba sa's study , probably to tell him how cruel I am being or how I am acting partially between her and Avni

I too left for my study , ordering the servants to serve me my dinner there ...

.
.
.
.
.

I just finished some paperwork when my eyes fell on the file containing the information about that restaurant , I opened the first page of the file when someone knocked on the door

"Come in "

"Sir your coffee " there was a maid

She came in and put  coffe on the table  , she was staring at me time to time

I got irritated and shouted

"LEAVE"

She got startled by my loud voice and dropped the coffee on the file

"Sir  ... I am so sorry .. I ..Please don't fire me sir ... Please.."

"Just leave and send someone else to clean this mess. And you are not allowed to enter my wing from now on "

"Yes .. yes sir"

I looked towards the file only to see the contents of the first page smudged due to the coffee, I ignored it and looked at the pictures of interior of the restaurant and suddenly flashbacks came into my mind...

" Look Manyu , this is designed by me , I could have been a successful interior designer. Oh godd ! I am talented . Just imagine a restaurant like this , you can have delicious food , a perfect view and a beautiful background for pics. Do you like it ? Manyuu! Don't just stare ! Tell me how is it?"

A small smile came to my face thinking about those times ...

"Manyu you know what , we will just have our own home , away from the hustle bustle of the city, just a small house in middle of flower field and we will live there together till our death ..."

I just shook my head to remove those memories from my mind ...

No Abhi , you already chose your path , you can't go back there , remember family comes first...

I threw  that file aside and again drowned myself in the work ...

Emotions would just weaken me and I can't risk that...

___________________________________

Here is our Abhi

He may be a bit controlling but he is still our prince charming...

Only Agastya can handle him...

(Yes I changed his name to Agastya , because it was sounding more sexy)

Agastya and Abhimanyu , this duo is enough to give me a heart attack ....

Okayy , enough crushing over fictional men..

Vote and express your views about this chapter in the comments

Bye- bye ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7.3K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
733K 35.1K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
2.7M 180K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
959K 60.7K 42
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...