Spouse of My Enemy

By authoravie

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ On the day of her wedding, Anika Kapoor... More

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’. ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ“. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ”. ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐–๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ—. ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐€๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ
14. ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฆ

๐Ÿ. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž

15.7K 491 43
By authoravie

महलो की रानी है सुन्दर सयानी है
वो खानदानी है जाने दिल

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Hi everyone, Goodmorning! It's your girl Rey aka Reyhna and welcome back to my channel. So today's Sunday & right i'm leaving for my bestfriend's place because...Today's her FIRST EVER DATE!!! Yayyyie I'm so happy for her! Secret talks #1 She had been eating my ears from long how he has not asked her out for a date yet. So finally it's the D-DAY! So without any further ado let's go to her house and capture her reactions. Come on.."

Reyhna adjusts the camera angle and starts the car.

At Ka𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
8:57 am

(Reyhna quietly sneaks into Anika's room)

At the enterance is a full-length mirror with photcards pasted unevenly over it. A few further steps leads to the round queen-sized bed that engulfed that heavenly figure of hers. Dropped in a white blanket, there she lays peacefully without giving this mean world a damn.

"Morning Anika!!" Rehyna exclaimed as she pulled off the blanket and started recording.

"Reyhna? Is that you? This early? In the morning?" Rubbing her eyes, she sides the blanket and sits up.

She was literally a mess. A pretty mess! Strangles of her brown hair covered those pretty cheeks, her eyes fighting hard to cope with the dazzling sunlight and ofcourse those pecky lips starting to complain how she had been waken up from her dreams the only way she use to escape from the reality.

"Mmhm. Its me. But are you even a normal person? How are you even sleeping till now? Wait, don't tell me you forgot what is today supposed to be."

"Ofcourse, I remember. Today's Sunday and that was why I was sleeping a little extra today until you woke me up cause that's what 'normal' people do." She pulls the blanket up and lays back again.

But with a sudden jerk she gets up like she just understood that 'something' Reyhna was talking about.

With an instant she grabs her phone from the side table and checks the time. Her eyes widened in disbelief.

"It is not supposed to be.. oh please, I can't be late today! All that I remember is I decided not to sleep so I won't be late but ended up falling asleep in the morning. And now it's 9 already!!!"

Anika immediately rushes to the bathroom but stops mid-way & turns at Reyhna. But before she could say anything, Reyhna interrups her.

"Alright, I got you. First quickly take shower and till the time I'll figure out your outfit, accessories, footwear.. and pair it along a handbag. And next we can get you ready. "

"And you know how much I love you, right?" Anika rushes into the bathroom leaving behind a giggling Reyhna.

Satin always slays. Anika was looking super sassy in this black satin dress. The pearl jewels complimented that heavenly figure of hers. And ofcourse pretty girls look prettier with a little bow!

"Let's go down now." Anika suggested.

"Hm let's go."

With a dramatic entwinement of arms the two heads downstairs.

The maids are cleaning & the chef is cooking breakfast in the kitchen. They settled themselves on the sofa in the hall when an elderly man appears in front of them.

"Reyhna, Dear when did you arrived? Had the two of you had your breakfast?"

Tej Kapoor, a sly fox for the world as his buiseness deals demands him to be but soft hearted for her only daughter. You can never crack what's going on in his head.

The two shakes their head in a no. As the three gets up to settle themselves on the dining table a man arrives.

Tej notices his arrival and forwards greets him. "Kunal? Son, what brings you here?"

Kunal Sharma, he possess all the traits of a 'typical' Sharma's son we've heard of: Smart & Studious. Gives tough competion in anything he do.

He tries to hide the bouquet he had brought behind him but fails to do so. Tej immediately reads the gossip of the room & smiles secretly.

He turns to Anika, "Anika did you have some plans today? With someone? I just noticed you look pretty today! Woah, I never saw that big smile on your face."

Anika laughs seeing her father teasing his own daughter. She walks up to him & whispers. "Dad we'll be back before dinner, please?"

Tej smilingly nodded. At which she wasn't even surprised because she know his father approves all her wishes & morever he can't even deny to her puppy looks.

"Wait a second, miss." Reyhna pulls her hand from behind and whispers something in her ears.

Anika's cheeks turn red hearing her statement and she hits her hand to free herself from her.

Kunal forwards to grab her hand that made heat again run to her cheeks. She entwined their arms and bids everyone a goodbye.

Reyhna too excuses herself and takes her leave.

Tej is left behind feeling contented seeing the children happy.

At a warehouse

A man is tied to a chair. There are wounds all over his face & his mouth filled with blood.

There's arrives another man with a gun in his hand. The sight of him made that man shake in fear to the extent that even in an unconscious state he starts to beg for his life.

"Please Shivay don't do this! Please forgive me!! Please, please!!!!"

"Why? What happened? Are you now feeling terrified?" He lingers the gun all over his face making him tremble in fear.

Besides the gun, his hoarse voice is alone enough to make anyone gulp down.

He smirks and the very next moment a loud thud is heard. The chair falls off leaving behind a puddle of blood. Shivaay exits from the place.

𝗢𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶'𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

"Sir, please spare me. Please sir." The guard of the house begged on his knees.

"How dare you let her enter my house? Who do you think you are to go against me?"

Shakti Singh, a ruthless man who won't even bother to give a thought before killing someone if they try to cross him.

He shouted at the top of his voice.

Shivaay enters & sees the horrified scene.

"What is happening here?" His deep husky voice made the situation even more intense.

"How dare he let her enter inside? The day she left this house to marry that bastard she had died for me."

The anger in his voice predicted that there was soon another thud to be heard.

Shivaay interrupted in between them and held the guard by his collar who was on knees begging for forgiveness.

"Mr. Oberoi you should leave him to me. I'll settle him."

"Better. Make sure he won't be able to come at work tomorrow."

Shakti leaves the house and the guard goes on his knees again.

"Sir please forgive me. Madam said she just need to see you and will be back within a minute. So I let her..."

"What else did she said?" He made him stand again, the tone of his voice lowered.

The guard gathered courage & answered, "Madam wanted to give you something important but you weren't present at home so she left it at your table but Sir saw it accidentally. And-"

"And? What?"

"And he burnt it."

Shivaay's eyes started to fill with water but he didn't let it show and turned his back.

"Sir please spare me... I have young children and my wife waiting for me at home."

"Leave. And no need to come here from tomorrow."

Shivaay holded his emotions back and leaves the house abruptly.

At Dr. Rudra Sharma's Clinic

Rudra Sharma, a veterinary doctor. In reference to his profession, this guy is a golden retriever husband who can't be at peace if his wife isn't infront of him even for a second. He's smitten in love. His dear wife's love.

Rudra's sitting at his clinic reading newspaper when Shivaay suddenly enters. Seeing him loose his breath, Rudra leaves his counter & pours him a glass of water.

"Here, Shivaay. With ease. What happened?" He asks with his voice filled with concern.

"Bhavya?.. Where.. is she?" His words were hardly clear and audible.

Bhavya arrives in the clinic at the moment with a cup of tea & sees Shivaay. As soon as thier eyes met each other, Shivaay hugs her.

The tears he had been holding back all the way finally lost control. A river of tears flowed down his cheeks. Bhavya hugs him back and tightens their hug.

She is just standing there confused and concerned. She couldn't remember the last time she saw him cry. Today he was exceptionally much emotional than ever before.

"Shhh. Shivaay? What happened?"

Bhavya tries to console her but ends up weeping too seeing him in such state.

Shivaay regains his control and awakens from this sudden flow of emotions.

Rudra pacifies Bhavya and pours water for both of them.

"Shivaay, What happened? What made you visit us suddenly? Is everything alright?" Bhavya questiones.

"Umhm. Everything's fine. I just wanted to meet you. I don't know what happened to me that I cried seeing you. Did I disturbed your schedule visiting here uninformed?"

Rudra slaps his shoulder lightly and answers, "I'll kill you if you even had this thought that we would ever be disturbed by your arrival whether informed or uninformed. Understood?"

Shivaay nods with a smile.

"As you've arrived here let's have lunch together today. Go and quickly wash up." Bhavya suggested.

"You're right Bhavya. Shivaay, let's eat together today. Come Bhavya i'll help you arranging the dishes on the dining table."

Before Bhavya and Rudra could proceed, the door bell rings.

"Let me see." Bhavya says and opens the door. A courier man is seen with a letter in his hand which is assigned against their address. She fulfills the requirements of identity and signature and gets the letter.

"Bhavya, what is it?" Rudra asks.

"I too don't know. Let me see."

As Bhavya unveils the letter, her eyes straightly landed at Shivaay. Without saying a word, she just stares at him in disbelief.

"What happened? What is this letter about?" Shivaay asks confusingly.

Bhavya hands him the letter.

[Letter of Permanent Suspension]

────────────
·· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

आज उनसे मिलना है हमें
आज उनसे मिलना है हमें ..
चलो उनके लिए कुछ लेते चलें
और उनको दुआएं देते चले ।

उनसे मिलेंगे तो हम क्या कहेंगे?
ये सोचा ना समझा ना जाना है
शायद कहें ऐसे, उनका हमेंशा से
सर आंखों पर ठिकाना है।

Word count: 1756 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.7K 54
In a city that never sleeps. In the midst of bright lights and bustling nightlife, there is danger that lurks within the shadows, hiding in the deepe...
48.4K 5.2K 13
*COMPLETED*โ˜‘ Shivaay, a goon who has topped the criminal list. Anika, a successful bollywood actress. What happens when Shivaay gets a contract to...
671K 18K 63
For a long time all he's ever known was loneliness and pain. That is, until he saw her. To him, she was the most beautiful thing in the world. From t...
1.1M 36.2K 47
"๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต" "No?" he questioned as her e...