LITTLE BIT, evan fletcher

By b1llyloom1sgf

✧.* ... valentina castillo was an unknown hopeless romantic, book lover, and a rom-com movie lover. she was a... More

chapter one
chapter two
PLAYLIST !!
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
AUTHOR SPEAKS (not a chapter)

🐇𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒🪐

525 7 3
By b1llyloom1sgf

VALENTINA CASTILLO

"im not going to be the girl that you and your friends laugh at for being stupid enough to believe that a guy like you could ever like a girl like me."

EVAN FLETCHER

"you're more than that to me. ever since that night, i haven't cared about the bet, only you."

BOBBY (idk his last name 😭)

"who said i'm leaving?"

GABRIELLA (idk her last nameee)

"you are lucky i didn't film that okay? it was like.. waffle house level cringe. it was bad."

RYAN BAKER

"if you weren't leaving in a few days, i would knock your teeth out."

YULIA

"being rich and pretty is a privilege... and i have that."

SCUBA

"fuck around and find out?"

b1llyloom1sgf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 50 11
After a Black Friday tragedy happens in Massachusetts, Zuma and his friends end up targets in a murder spree with a axe wielding manic. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ:...
1.3K 37 11
You are a college student in a small town with a tale that gets passed down every year during the month of October about god worship that happened ce...
3.9K 92 19
olivia baker. is mostly known for her badass attitude and how hot her cousin is. but what happens when the one boy, that she can't stand, wants her...
873K 25.3K 106
When Vina Cabassi's facade of a relationship abruptly ends with her boyfriend Sebastian during a Thanksgiving weekend at his parent's estate, Vina fi...