ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ

By Rushdafflover

ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs. ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴛᴏᴍʙᴏʏ .sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. __________... More

●ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ●
●ᴀsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ●
●ᴀsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ●
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

161 2 0
By Rushdafflover

After that incident appi start to help rushda in her studys and yeah now rushda was concentrating on her studys because she have to give exams.

And like this the day when rushda have to go back to her in law.

●ᴀᴛ ʙᴀɪɢ ʜᴀᴠᴇʟɪ●

Its 5 pm of the evening and everyone was running here and there because they have to make haveli decorate because their eldest daughter in law is coming.

All boys were chilling including hanan.girls.were getting ready.

"oh hello saare ke saare jaake ready ho jaldi."shifa said while pointing her fingres towards boys."kyu."saad ask.

"chaliye me batati hoon kyu jaao jaldi ready ho warna abbu se kah denge ham."shifa said while shouting.everyone went to their respective room.

"hanan bhai aapko alag se invitation de ham."shifa said while raising her eyebrows toward hanan who was busy in his phone.he look at shifa."kya hoa."hanan asked in his famous cold tone.

"chala{ᴀ ᴍᴜsʟɪᴍ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʙʀɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʟᴀᴡs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ.}hai aaj bhabhi ghar aane wali hai aap kahe to.abbu ko keh deti hoon bhai nhi aa rahe hai ham chalte hai."shifa said.

"abbu ki dhamki dena kab chodo gi."hanan said while getting up from the seat and. Went inside of the haveli.

Hanan came to his room and went to get ready.

[hanan's outfit.]

Hanan looked at himself and smile at unknowingly spread on his face.

●ᴀᴛ ᴀʜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ●

Rushda were gettinge reaing because today her in laws are coming to take her back.they sended her dress as always.which was choosen by hanan which she didn't know.

"thank god its not heavy as much i thought."rushda thought to her."kyu soch rahi hai."appi asked."bas itna ke mera lenhanga bhaari nhi hai."rushda said while looking at hsrself in the mirror.

[This was rushda's outfit.]

"pagal lehanga nhi hai sharara hai ye."appi said while laughing."ha ha jo bhi hai."rushda said.

●ᴀᴛ 8ᴘᴍ ʙᴀɪɢ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ.●

"baaji mehmaan aa gaye hai."tammana appi said."hh aa rahi hoon ruk abhi."appi said."sun me jaa rahi hoon thik hai jab me lene aao jab hi bahar aaio."appi said and went out from room.

"ab me kya karu."rushda think to herself."but suddenly someone came inside the room.rushda look who came and it was shifa.

"asllam vallaikum bhabhi."shifa salam with a smile.rushda looked at her in shock and salam her."vallaikum asllam appi.""bohot acchi lag rahi hai aap."she said while tapping her cheek.

Like this they all talk and eat their dinner rushda was in her room all alone because everyone was on second floor and rushda was in third.

●ᴀᴛ 12 ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ●

It came time when rushda have to go to her in law.appi took her down.rushda salam everyone with a genuine smile.

But didn't know that someone was adoring her.and when she make a eye contact with him."mashaallah."hanan mutter while looking into her eyes.

"chaliye ahmed sahab ijazat dijiye."baba said while getting up from the couch.

at the end rushda hugged everyone in her family and they all blessed her.and after that they all sit in their cars.

Hanan and rushda was sitting in same car as always rushda was dozing off.

Hanan was busy in his phone.and then looked at her.it was looking like same scenario.but occasions were.different.

She was sleeping cutely and hanan was adoring her like he was doing it on his wedding day.

"sameer car dheere chalao."in his famous tone he repeat that line he said on that day.

And as always they reach 35 min late.

Hanan again got call from his father like on that day came."ji baba."hanan said."baba ke bacche kaha hai late kyu hai.""baba vo traffic ho rakha hai."hanan said."ha traffic bhi jabhi hota hai jab tu aa raha hota hai."baba said and cutted the call.

After 30 min they reached home.

"bade saein ham pohoch gaye haveli."sameer said.

Hanan nodded.but today he don't have to call shifa."trouble maker."hanan whispered in her ear.rushda wake up while rubbing her eyes."hmmm."rushda just hummed hanan chucked at her.

Driver was in shock.that hanan was laughing.

"ghar aa gaye ham."hanan said.with a smile.rushda looked at her surroundings and then understand that they reached.

But but she again thought that they again reached late."ham late kyu hoe ham nikkah wale din bhi late hai."rushda said with narrow eyes and a pout on her lips.hanan didn't say anything and got out of the car.

"yaar kaisa insaan hai ye."rushda said irritatingly.and get out from the car.and looked at him who was looking at her.today she don't need anyone's help because today her dress is not heavy.

Hanan chuckled at her antics.and hold her small hand in his big ones and start to heading inside.all gaurds bow at him.

And then they entered rose petals were throwed on them.rushda flinched slightly.

"welcome home."all youngsters shout.rushda looked at them in shock.

"oye hato unhe andar aando."ammi said.they game them way to get inside."mashallah."ammi said and kissed her forehead.

After 30 min talking with each other."accha chalo so jaao ab bohot der ho gai hai."chachi said.everyone nodded and headed to their respective room.

●ᴀᴛ ʜᴀɴᴀɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍ●

Rushda came inside and saw the room.was neat and clean and Hanan was locking the door and on the soundproof button.

Rushda flip on the bed."uuff."rushda huff.and close her eyes.hanan came and laid beside her.rushda didn't mind it but when hanan hover above her and rushda feel weight on her.she opened her eyes and her eyes wideneded.

Hanan hide his face in her neck crook.rushda wasn't able to talk something.because they were really close and she didn't went this close to anyone.

"i called you why didn't you picked up my call."hanan said while biting rushda's neck.she hissed in pain.

"tell."he ask again in his husky tone."when."this time rushda able to talk."tell the truth hmm."he said while biting her neck."when you called i don't know."she said while struggling.

Hanan put more.weight on her and grab her both hands in his one."shhh ab jo me poochu uska answer sach sach me dena hmm."hanan said in his Dominant voice and nibble where he bite her.

"phone kaise toota."hanan asked." tumhe.....kaise pa..ta."rushda ask while stuttering."just answer me."hanan nibbled again."aa v...vo me me padh raha tha or vo study se gir gaya."rushda said hesitatingly."truth."hanan bite her neck again and this time little hardly.

"sach bol raha hoon me."rushda said.this time hanan smirked and said."i am asking you last time tell me the truth or see the consequences."hanan said in his husky voice.

"speak."hanan said in his husky voice."v...vo."rushda stutter."hmm."hanan hummed and nibble on her neck which was making difficult for her to talk.

"v...vo m..me padh....aai par con.....centrate nhi kar paaa raha tha isliye...men..e frustrated ho..kar phone.....jor...se pekh diya.....jis..ki vajah...se pho..ne toot gaya."rushda said while.breathing heavily.

Hanan smiled at her because she tell him the truth.but the way he use was little naughty on which he smiled.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20.ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 2.8K 36
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...
2.4K 219 13
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. ✨❣️ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭...
3.4K 286 43
**𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲* '𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖒...
791K 32.8K 85
[COMPLETED] #1 - #ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ #1 - #ᴛᴀʀᴀsᴜᴛᴀʀɪᴀ #1 - #ᴍᴀᴅɪɴʟᴏᴠᴇ #1 - #ɴᴇᴡᴅᴇʟʜɪ #1 - #ʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟs #1 - #ᴍᴜᴍʙᴀɪ #1 - #ᴘᴏʟɪᴛɪᴄs #1 - #ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅɪɴᴅɪᴀ #1 - #ʀᴀɪs...