EndGame || Billy Hargrove (2...

By hargrovesswifee

BOOK 2 TO LOVEGAME What was finally there time to move together to college in California, Billy & Adrienne fo... More

EndGame.
I. Adrienne
II. Billy
III. Adrienne
IV. B & A
V. B & A**
VI. Adrienne
VIII. A & B

VII. B & A

206 8 49
By hargrovesswifee

Adrienne groaned as the early afternoon walk back to the dorm rooms, the weather growing colder and colder every day, along with her thoughts.

He joined a fraternity.

She clenched her jaw tight trying to compose herself—her feelings.

She had to walk on eggshells about how she felt, not to embarrass him or make everyone seem like he was crazy to be dating her.

and this started recently, she knew that she wasn't dumb.

Ever since OLD habits decided to come back around.

And by habits she meant...Kevin.

Not just Kevin but California.

She caught a glimpse of that side of Billy, the side only he knew how to be before he changed into something better than that.

Like she was any better.

She didn't shut down Jeremy either.

It was clear he was aware she was in a relationship and didn't care whatsoever.

Her head throbbed with her thoughts overwhelming her. She deeply sighed to snap herself back into real life, her only focus was wanting to take a nap.

Before the feeling of roughed hand creeps around her waist.

Without hesitating, she spun herself in the opposite direction to free herself, until the arm pulled her body back to clash with its hard chest.

"Promise not to be mad?" The familiarity of Billy's rugged voice slowly put her at ease, still irritated with him but slightly relieved at the chance of her getting groped by a creep.

"Fuck off Billy." Adrienne groaned pushing his hand off her waist as her body grew heavy.

"No,"  Billy smirked to himself, pulling her back into him, this time spinning her to face and clash straight into his chest. "Not until you stop being mad and show up right beside me at this party."

"It's Monday. I'm not going to a party." She protested at him, rolling her eyes at him.

"Please." Billy forced a frown that was quick to turn into a smirk, he bowed his head to place a soft kiss on her temple, trailing his kisses along her jaw, his curls nuzzling her neck and ear making her shiver at the sensation. "I need my Adrienne looking pretty right next to me."

"I can show you something pretty." She growled in her throat, making Billy groan.

"What did I do now Adrienne." There was irritation in his tone, his eyes rolled as he spoke, not even a question, like a statement instead.

"You're smart enough, figure it out." She finally shoved him away from her, continuing her gaze to follow back to her room, Billy groaned and trailed right behind her.

"It wasn't my idea." Billy huffed out continuing his trail after Adrienne who scoffed at his words.

"And yet, you're still following it."

"Jesus Christ Adrienne, what issue do you have?" Billy spat, his anger rapidly growing, a more intense tone in his throat. "Ever since I started— WE started our lives here it's like you're bothered that I'm even doing that."

"You are not implying that I'm jealous and insecure are you?" Adrienne stopped in her steps making Billy bump into her back, he grunted at the impact disregarding his speed chasing after her.

"What if I am Adrienne." Billy sighed, lowering his words into her ear.

She inhaled sharply, keeping herself content instead of punching right in his face. She exhaled sharply, slumping her shoulders down before answering him.

"I'll see you at that party King Billy." She whispered with a scoff leaving him stranded as she continued her short walk back to her room.

➶➴➷➹

"Why are you in my room." Adrienne sighed at the sight of the messy shagged brown mullet that was sitting on a bean bag chair, leather boots onto the cheap coffee table.

"My day was great how was yours?" Eddie smirked happily, taking a drag from his cigarette.

She groaned, marching towards him to grab his cigarette and quickly take a deep inhale. Eddie sighed as his fingers felt the ghost of a cigarette.

"You haven't smoked since high school," Eddie questioned watching Adrienne pace around the small dorm room, quick puffs and exhales filling her lungs.

"You try dealing with King Billy back in his roots."

"Shit." Eddie sighed, hissing his teeth as his boots were brought down, positioning his elbows on his black denim jeans.

"You're coming with me to this party tonight."

"Adrienne-"

"No excuses."

"I'm 24 years old and quite recognizable."

"I don't care."

"I promised Jer we'd work on songs tonight."

"WELL FUCKING BRING HIM TOO."

"You'd like that wouldn't you."

Adrienne opened her mouth to speak before her cheeks grew red like the words were sucked away from her throat. She quickly spun around to hide her face, puffing the remaining of the cigarette.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She answered him, still avoiding Eddie.

"Whatever you say, Byers, fair warning, Jeremy doesn't stop till he gets what he wants. Exactly why he's in the band in the first place."

"He's not wrong. The asshat might be my brother but he's very...possessive." Lily chimed in, walking into the room."

"So is Billy." Adrienne

"Billy's an asshole."

"And how easy did you have it when you first met Adrienne? Cause the way I remember it-"

"Don't you even dare bring it up, Munson?" Adrienne spat at him turning herself to face him, glaring into his eyes. "We are GOING."

➶➴➷➹

Adrienne adjusted her jean skirt, pulling it down as she continuously walked with Lily and Eddie, who both couldn't be bothered to be there.

She regretted not bringing a jacket forgetting it was mid-September now and California weather was much chilly due to the coast. Her arms were crossed around her body feeling the fabric of her navy blue ribbed cropped, her makeup glistened in the colored strobe lights blasting from that stupid Greek house, and her straightened blonde hair blew as the wind blew through.

Her eyes examined the growing crowd, the giggling of girls fawning over their first party, boys grunting and cackling in hopes of getting lucky tonight. Red solo cups filled the yard, glow sticks, beer cans, cigarette butts, whatever you can picture at a trashy college party. Her eyes fell quickly onto the familiar Blue Camaro secluded on the street.

She sharply inhaled before turning around to face Eddie and Lily. "I'm gonna kill him-" Her eyes were set to focus on the chocolate brown ones, scruffy blond waves, dimples in his smile.

"Hi." Adrienne fixed herself to Jeremy her eyes breaking their focus back down to her feet.

"Hi." Jeremy simply answered, eyes trailing along Adrienne's body.

The silence grew between the four before Eddie decided to take over, his confused eyes going back and forth between the awkward blondes.

"Huh. Okay. Adrienne let's go get a little drink right." Eddie forced a grin, before quickly interlocking his arm between hers. His head turned back to the twins widening his eyes to follow.

"Still don't think he's pretty?" Eddie questioned his eyes focusing on other pairs of eyes as he walked in with Adrienne who was glaring the entire time.

"Shut up, you know the whole reason why I'm here."

"Jesus, the only difference is the mullet got smaller." Eddie cringed as his focus darted across the room, Adrienne's eyes following to stare at no one other than Billy, surrounded by Kevin and other California idiots.

Her eyes trailed down him, a tight white top that clung onto his biceps, his skull tattoo slightly visible. Dark blue jeans accompanied by his biker boots. Two freshly cut eyebrow slits along his left brow, his cross earring dangling on his right ear. His scary demeanor was present, but not intimidating to her at least, her eyes burned into him. Purposefully trying for him to feel her stare.

And it worked.

His eyes were quick the examine the room, his stare quickly finding his Adrienne. His Adam's Apple bopped quickly down his neck, jaw tightening as his eyes trailed onto the familiar face, widening in shock before his eyes turned cold and matched his way over.

"Freak." Billy huffed, as his eyes focused on no one else other than Eddie who grinned widely.

"Asshole." Eddie stuck out his hand, Billy rolling his eyes before taking it to bump themselves into their chests. "You got handsome."

"You got rich and famous." Billy scoffed before shaking his head, turning his head to look into the eyes of Adrienne.

"You came."

"I did."

"Still mad?" Billy questioned, his eyes slowly following along her, swallowing thickly at her sight.

"Do I have a reason to be?" Adrienne questioned, raising her brows as she felt the pressure of his hand resting around her waist. The warmth of his body heat inching closer and closer against hers, the scent of his mugged cologne burned into her nostrils. Billy leaned his head down, fitting comfortably in the crook of her neck. Inhaling sharply at her perfume as he put a soft kiss on her neck.

"No." His words vibrated against her neck as she shivered against his skin, his grip growing tighter.

"Alright my job here is done, Adri I will be anywhere where there is cheap beer and girls."

Their focus wasn't broken, her lids fluttered shut as she continued pecking and nibbling on her neck to soothe her.

But she couldn't help but feel...weird.

She snapped her eyes open, her eyes in search of the feeling that was overcoming her.

And she gulped.

And he was looking at her.

Jeremy burned his eyes into wherever Billy was on her skin, his lips, his hands.

Adrienne.

He licked his bottom lip as his eyes were imprinted on her, he laughed to himself as he shifted his eyes over to Billy, desperately wanting to be in his position.

Billy's eyes wandered from Adrienne to everyone's jealousy around him, taking it in, fueling himself more and more with confidence, jealous eyes beaming on him and Adrienne.

He practically shuddered at the sensation of his ego growing and growing.

Until his eyes landed on one mother fucker in particular.

Staring at HIS Adrienne.

He quickly removed his eyes from whoever that blond fucker was.

His hand slowly crept up from the small of her waist tracing at her curves, then quickly wrapping his grip on her jaw. Pulling her attention back to look up at him.

His eyes were dark, pupils dilated, practically claiming his dominance over her vs. her eyes that were soft and delicate, something he wasn't.

He hungrily dove into her lips, his lips attacking her, stuffing his tongue in with hers.

Instantly she melted into his touch.

Slowly matching his intensity, pulling her more so against him.

Billy confidently groaned against her lips, his adrenaline pumping and pumping as his eyes flashed open, immediately locking his eyes with that fucker's eyes that had some type of connection with Adrienne.

And that pissed him off.

He pulled his lips away from her, his eyes still on him.
Adrienne gulped as she realized who he was staring at at.

"Who is that Adrienne." Billy lowly demanded, eyes still on Jeremy, which he didn't even know his name.
and Jeremy's eyes were cocky. So were his. He didn't even know his name.

Adrienne did.

"I don't know-," Adrienne whispered her eyes never leaving his angry demeanor.

"Bullshit." He answered for her, laughter in his angry voice.

Which angered her. Answering and speaking for her as if she had no voice.

"I don't know. All I know is he's Lily's brother and in Eddie's band." She spat at him, now her anger kicking in while his grip tightened on her, on the verge of possible pain.

"Motherfucker." He growled before letting go of her, marching through the crowd towards Jeremy.

"Billy!" Adrienne immediately called after, following after him as his pace increased. Pushing her way through the crowds of people.

As she finally got through, Billy grabbed ahold of his faded black muscle shirt.

Jeremy's shirt caught in Billy's fists, their chests pressed into each other.

Jeremy's cocky smile vs. Billy's angry devilish grin.

"Don't look at her," Billy ordered at him.

"Wasn't looking at her," Jeremy replied, licking his bottom lip, and holding it in his mouth.

"You're lying to me right now?"

"Probably."

Adrienne groaned as she attempted to shove Billy away, clearly not budging at the large frame he had.

"Billy. Let's Go." Adrienne whined still attempting at her shoves and pushes.

"Shut up Adrienne," Billy whispered flicking his eyes down back at her.

"Don't tell me to shut up," Adrienne growled pushing him with her entire strength.

"Yeah man, don't tell her to shut up," Jeremy smirked, Billy shoved, causing Jeremy to slightly be pushed back into a stumble a permanent smirk on his face.

"I'm gonna tell you one-time fucker. Stay away from MY girlfriend and make it easier on yourself stay away from me, 'cause next time I'm beating you until you're fucking unrecognizable."

"Billy. Please." She finally asked that's when he felt his grip on her waist pulling her into him.

His body was stiff, but when her hands grabbed ahold of his face, it went soft.

Then he let go of her waist.

And walked away.

➶➴➷➹

A/N: So Billy x Jeremy x Me when?? 

They're all hot gn, I want them all. 

And yes my feet were dangling in the air and I was giggling while writing two pretty men get up close and personal.  Hehe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 9 6
Who will Katy choose out of the 2 boys that are head over heals for her. Eddie the cute dork with a good heart, or Billy the heartbreaker who deep do...
53.5K 1.5K 18
Billy has a change of heart. He finds that he has new feelings towards Steve Harrington. But, what happens when Steve is abruptly taken from him by t...
39.4K 940 42
"You've got a mean mouth and you're the rudest girl I've ever met." "God, I- you just- you just... drive me insane, and I hate you! I really hate you...
2K 35 24
Your Mikes sister who's joining Hawkins high however to catch the interest of nine other than billy Hargrove Eddie Munson and Steve Harrington who wi...