Ash x Garry

By YaoiPforlive

More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Untitled Part 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter lemon GADAMMIT I MEAN SEVEN
Chapter Mate WAT DAFAQ IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?
Chapter nine I DIDNT DO IT THIS TIME YAY!!!!!
Troll
chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 OMG
Chapter XX...W-wait...WHAT?!?!!

Chapter sex i mean six

1.5K 35 4
By YaoiPforlive

Ash fluttered his eyes as he tried to remember what happened where he was and why he was in so much pain. He knew about the fight he had and the shot they gave him then being paralyzed and hit in the head. After that he didn't know.
Ash groaned trying to stand until he realized he was shackled to the ceiling. After a few minutes he was fully awake and screaming hoping someone would hear him. Then someone came through the door it was some big guy with a suit, a Kangaskan following behind him.
"Ohio gozaimasu, sleep well?" Said the man.
"WHO ARE YOU!?!"
The man chuckled.
"Why would I tell you." He said
ash looked at the mans Kangaskan and tried to call for Charmander but he then realized that Charmander wasn't there. Then he noticed he was naked and the man's smirk explained everything.
"Kangaskan... go wait outside"
~
Garry
~
"Ugh, how much longer do we have to walk?"
Whined Officer Jenny as she was being dragged by Garry.
"Until we find my boyfriend!!"
Then they saw the truck that took Ash on the side of the road with two pepples working on it.
"HEY!!"
Yells Garry and officer Jenny unanimously.

A/N I got lazy and I wanted to upload today so I just put this.
~bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...