𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫�...

By ShiftyWinters

Disclaimer: Just for fun and not at all a way to discredit what the men of Easy Company fought for. The conce... More

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬!
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐕.𝐄. 𝐃𝐚𝐲 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐃-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞? | 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐃𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳? | 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐳
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐖 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 | 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 | 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐲
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐧 | 𝐄𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐞
𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬 | 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭

729 10 10
By ShiftyWinters

𝐀𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐟𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫

❃❃❃

You rummaged through the upper cabinets looking for medical supplies, standing on your tip toes.

"Hey doll." You felt arms wrap around your waist from behind.

You grinned to yourself before spinning around to see Joe Liebgotts adorable face.

"Hi Joe." You smirked as you placed your hands around his neck.

"You busy?" He asked.

"Yes actually, I'm looking for extra supplies before we ship off to Belgium."

"Ahhh forget about that we still have a couple days to prepare. Let's just pretend we're in Europe for fun huh?" He picked you up and placed you on the counter in front of him, planting kisses on your neck.

"Joooeee" you giggled through the sweet kisses. "As much as I'd love to play make believe with you I can't, we're running low on supplies and I need the reinforcements for treating the men."

He stopped and looked at you. "You're right I'm sorry, I just missed you. Anything I can do to help?"

"Yes, I can't reach the bandages up on the top cabinet." You pointed.

"Shorty." He joked while reaching for the bandages and handing them to you.

"Leave me alone." You chuckled while bumping him with your hip.

"Hey now I haven't seen you in 3 days...I need my (y/n) time." He pouted while leaning on the counter next to you.

"Your (y/n) time huh?" You laughed as you packed your med kit.

"Yea, I feel like I never get to see you anymore. Plus when I do it's always in secret." He put up quotation marks with his fingers.

"Well you know the rules Joe. No fraternization. We could get discharged and that's a risk I'm not willing to take. So if you want your (y/n) time it'll have to be in private for now" You looked over at him.

"You're right you're right. How come you're always the smart one of the two of us?" He took the Med kit out of your hands to gain your attention.

"You're smart babe...you just don't think before you speak sometimes." You laughed.

"Hey hey hey I do so think. Like watch this." He placed his hands on your jawline. "You're the most beautiful woman in the Airborne." He grinned.

"Joe...I'm the only woman in the Airborne." You chuckled. "But I'll take the compliment because you're cute."

"Shut up." He smiled as he went in for a kiss. You placed your hands on his arms which were still cupping your face.

"I do love my Joe time." You gazed up into his eyes.

"You know sometimes I hope I get injured so I can come up here and shack up with you in a tent for a few days." He joked.

"Joe don't say that. You know how much I worry about you. I would never want you to get injured." You looked at him sternly.

"Well not something crazy just something to get me put out for a few days like a mortar to the toe or something."

You stared at him. "A Toe wound...really Joe?"

"Or something like that Fuck! I'm just saying I miss you ok!"

"Well I miss you too." You placed your hand on his to calm him down. "But we'll have plenty of time to make up for it when the war is over. I just need you to be careful until then."

He shook his head. "Ok ok. But I'm not gonna stop coming in here and kissing ya!" He playfully pecked your lips "I'll be seeing ya sweetheart."

"See ya." You watched him longingly as he walked away.

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐞, 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐮𝐦:

Liebgott, Popeye, Shifty, and Malarkey were out on patrol, rifles in hand, walking through the snow filled Ardennes.

"So Boys, what do you think you're gonna do once we get back to the states?" Popeye asked.

"You mean if we get back to the states." Shifty replied looking down at his feet.

"C'mon Shift that's nonsense, you haven't even been wounded you lucky bastard." Joe said.

"Don't feel so lucky." Shifty kicked the snow under his feet.

"Don't worry Shifty them krauts couldn't take you out if they tried. Besides, it just doesn't pay to be shootin' at Shifty Powers." Popeye replied.

Shifty looked over at Popeye, grinning.

"Damn right. If I were a kraut and I saw ol' Shifty here leveling off at me, I'd run in the other direction." Malarkey said.

"I'm pretty sure you'd run in the other direction if anyone were leveling off at you Malark, but I get your point." Joe knocked on Malarkey's helmet playfully.

"Hey cut it out." Malarkey said.

The four men soon came into view of you and Doc Roe unloading boxes of medical supplies off of a jeep. You gave Joe a little smile as you sat the boxes in the snow, he nodded back at you.

"That Doc (L/n) sure is a looker huh?" Popeye said, eyeing you from afar as he stood in a circle with the guys.

"Hey knock it off ya creep. She's just trying to do her job!" Joe puffed his cigarette.

"Easy Liebgott damn. Is someone sweet on our female medic here?" Popeye asked curiously.

"What no! You know the rules no fraternization! Do you think I'm a moron?" Joe replied defensively.

"Is that a trick question?" Malarkey joked

"I don't know Joe, you two do spend an awful lot of time together." Shifty chimed in.

"What? Name one time!" Joe put his hands on his hips.

"Well just last Tuesday when she was making her rounds checking on the men, you told her to sit in your foxhole with you. Then you wrapped her in a blanket and everything." Shifty said.

"What are you watching my every move shift? Fuck!"

"That's not the only time. I overheard you talking to her back at the Aide Station in Holland saying you missed her sweet kisses.  Whatever that means." Malarkey laughed.

Joes eyes widened. "Ok how the hell did you even hear that? The door was closed!"

"Shit gets around I guess. The real question is, are y'all dating or what?" Malarkey asked.

"I don't know...maybe...I don't have to explain myself to any one of you regardless!" Joe put out his cigarette and walked away.

Malarkey and Popeye made kissing noises as he left, shifty just rolled his eyes.

You watched the encounter from afar, and could tell Joe was visibly upset.

"You should go talk to him (y/n)." Roe said causing you to turn around.

"What do you mean?" You raised an eyebrow while grabbing a box off the jeep.

"C'mon you think I don't know? Aide station is pretty small, not much that goes unnoticed. Besides you two haven't been too discreet anyways." Roe smirked.

"You mean all this time we've been sneaking around you knew?" You were visibly surprised.

"Yup." He said as he placed a box on the ground.

"Huh. I guess I should've known I couldn't fool a guy as smart as you Gene." You slung your med kit over your shoulder. "You good if I go talk to him real quick?"

"Go ahead (y/n)." He replied.

You nodded and made your way over to Liebgott, who was walking back to his foxhole with his arms crossed.

"Joe!" You speed walked towards him.

He turned around. "Oh hey Doc."

You looked at him curiously. "Doc huh? No doll today? Not even a sweetheart?" You joked.

"Sorry (y/n) I'm just being cautious." He started walking next to you.

"What was all that about Joe?"

"All what about?" He looked ahead.

"Your conversation with the guys. You seem upset."

He sighed as he stopped walking and looked down at you. "I guess what we have going on is a little more obvious than we thought. I think we should lay low for a little while."

"Lay low?" You squinted.

"Yea I mean, it won't do either one of us any good if the higher ups catch on to us. Popeye was being all weird eyeing you and shit and it made me fuckin' angry because obviously I don't want anyone creeping on my woman, but I can't tell anyone you're my woman." He exhaled. "You see my dilemma here?"

"Well as long as I know I'm your woman that's all that matters right?" You said walking closer towards him.

"Don't tempt me (y/n)." He looked down resisting the urge to touch you.

"Ok ok I'm sorry." You leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Meet me tonight at the Aide Station tent?"

"Oh you better believe it doll." He winked.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭:

"Make way we have a leg wound!" You heard Roe yell as him and another medic carried a soldier on a stretcher.

You finished up washing your hands and patted them on your clothes, running over to the scene.

It was Joe.

Your eyes widened at the sight. "No, no, no." you whispered to yourself.

He winced in pain and threw his head back on the stretcher.

You quickly injected morphine and inspected the area. The bullet went in and out. It was a million dollar wound. You quickly went from worried to grateful. You couldn't help but smile to yourself as you wiped the sweat off of your forehead.

"What the hell could you possibly be smiling about?" He said confusingly, looking down at you.

"You're gonna be ok Joe." You patted him on the shoulder as you ran to retrieve bandages.

You stopped the bleeding and started to stitch him up.

"How did this even happen Joe?"

"Dumb ass patrol. We encountered three Germans and one of the bastards pinned me." He pressed his fingers on the bridge of his nose. "Don't get me wrong I still shot the fucker, just not in time."

"Damn...so much for that toe wound huh?" You giggled.

"Shut up." He grinned wincing through the pain. "You know it's really not a bad thing I got shot." He rested his head on his arm while looking down at you, finishing up his stitches.

"Oh yea, why's that?" You asked, eyes focused on bandaging the area.

"I get to be shacked up in here with my girl all day." He looked at you smiling.

You smirked; darting your eyes up at him. "Joe, you know I'd much rather have you here under different circumstances. My heart dropped when I saw you laying there."

"I know I know. Truth is I've been feeling this sudden fear That I didn't feel on our first jump. At first I didn't care if I lived or died, obviously I wanted to live, but dying for my country wouldn't have been the worst thing. But now I feel like I have something to live for. You." He sat up in front of you. "And now my nerves go crazy in combat. I feel like I have to calculate my every move so that at the end of the day I can see your beautiful face and know that it was worth it." He grabbed your hand.

You gazed at the man in front of you. Dog tags dangling from his neck, white t shirt on, his now ripped and bloody dungarees pulled down to the waist. He was the perfect sight. You were in love with him.

"Oh Joe." You rubbed his cheek as he closed his eyes feeling your warmth. "I never want to cause you any fear in combat. You're too smart for that. You've come so far and I would never want to get in your head and cause you to mess up. I'm sorry."

"Hey hey" He stood up wincing.

"Joe your leg-"

"Ssshhh come here." He pulled you into a hug, resting his chin on your head. "You have nothing to apologize for sweetheart. You give me all the motivation I need in combat. Sometimes I like to think of taking you back home, buying a nice big house, and making a bunch of tiny little Liebgotts." He smiled, pulling away to look at your face.

"Tiny little Liebgotts huh?" You chuckled.

"Yea, I want a great big family. Don't you?"

"Of course, and we could daydream about this all day, BUT for now, you need to get off your feet and rest mister." You said while guiding him back on the bed.

"You got it doll." He winked as he laid back down.

You leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You missed." He pointed to his lips.

You rolled your eyes and smiled as you pecked his lips.

He grinned. "Now I can sleep peacefully." He put his head on his hands and closed his eyes.

You washed up, eyes fixated on Liebgotts sleeping body. Though you hated the fact that he was injured, you were grateful for his million dollar wound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 471 25
Dick Winters gets on Valerie's every last nerve, and likewise she gets under his skin like nobody else. As they travel from Toccoa to Austria, how wi...
82.6K 3K 79
Ad Astra Per Aspera is the sequel to The Soldier of Stars. ----------- Waking up disoriented and inside a hospital, that has the dingy army issued li...
77.3K 1.3K 42
All Band of Brothers imagines that I post to hellitwasyoufirstsergeant on tumblr #1 in airborne 3 January 2021 #7 in worldwartwo 26 December 2020 ...
490K 4.7K 21
it cast imagines and prefrences !!! requests are closed! please note i'm a shit writer so please excuse any misspelled words or any cringe use of pet...