kidkouji

By Aniketpg244

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the masterpiece of the whiteroom goes to school as a 9 year old kid. Read how he will he... More

prolouge
First day
Day 2
swimming
May 1
study groups
Kiyo vs Manabu
Midterms
saving Sudou Midterm (short )
Saving sudo (ryuuen) part 1 short
sakura airi monologue
the start of the trial
the trial and Sakura airi
Getting sakura to help
(short ) expelled students and reactions
the cruise
new fanfic
the island exam part 1
island exam part 2
island exam results
zodiac exam
zodiac exam part 2
new fanfic
kei

Getting points from senpais

3.3K 106 40
By Aniketpg244

When sensei left the class went crazy, Yukimura was wondering why he didn't get put in a higher class. I didn't want any part of the drama so i left. I reached the dorm when i got a notification on my phone it was Satou. 

Satou : Ayanokouji, i was wondering if you could tutor myself and a few friends of mine. 

I was fine with it so i replied. 

Ayanokouji : OK 

It looks like i had to tutor some people it didn't change much for me as i already tried most stuff a single person can do and i needed to do more group activities. 

I ate some food then took a shower and went to sleep with a single thought.

This school is going to be interesting. 

The next morning 

I woke up earlier than expected, I went outside the dorm making sure not to wake up Satou. I went for a morning jog, i saw the brown haired senpai i met at the start of the school year with a few other senpais, the one who caught my attention the most was a blond hair male senpai, people around their age looked at him in respect and fear. The same senpai saw me and motioned me over to him. 

Nagumo : Hey, you little kid come here. 

It was a little rude but i decided to walk to him. 

Nagumo : Hi there, my name is Nagumo Miyabi the vice-president of this school and leader of 2-A.

It sounded like he was bragging but it was useful information so i decided to nod in response. 

Random senpai female : Look he is so cute . 

Random senpai female 2 : i know right, i want to pinch his checks. 

I get a lot of attention from female students about how cute i am.

Ayanokouji : Hi my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I am from class 1-D .

He only chuckled in response and asked.

Nagumo : Are you having fun with the defects.

i could say yes or no but i needed more information first. 

Ayanokouji : Yes i am having fun with the defects though our number of points is troubling. 

He only smiled in response.

Nagumo : How would you like to make this school a meritocracy so you don't have to stay with the defects.

So that was the reason he talked with me, by getting my help it would be a lot easier to gain influence therefor it would be easier for others to accept his ideals, it didn't have a lot of benefits for me so i decided to decline.

Ayanokouji : I am sorry but i don't want to change this school for now.

He seemed to have noticed the for now i had added in, so he just grinned before walking away.

Nazuna senpai : so what brings you here Ayanokouji, I don't see you around much around the school. 

Ayanokouji : I was running low on points so i wanted to see if there were some cheaper options. 

It was a good explanation. 

Nazuna senpai : really i have extra points i can give. 

I did not expect that but free points might be useful in the future so i said. 

Ayanokouji : really thank you so much Asahina senpai.

I tried to sound excited but it came out as only a faster monotone. 

She smiled and sent 100 k points, i was beyond shocked that someone would have that many points. 

Random senpai female 1 : I have extra points too.

Random Senpai female 3 : I just got points and still have some stuff from last month.

Random senpai female 4 : I also got a few points I don't need. 

Random senpai female 2 : I could give you some give cards i don't use. 

In total i got around 300 k in points and 5000 points cafeteria give card and a  10 k points give card for a female store for shoes. 

Nazuna senpai : Bye 

I slowly nodded and walked away, when i suddenly got a brilliant idea, i could find some senpais and ask for points i could be rich.

Random 1 : I have a few points i could give. 

Random 2 : I mean another month of free vegetable food isn't that bad. 

Random 3 : Sure, why not ? 

Random 4 : sure 

Random 5 : I mean i have nothing to buy why not.

I got almost 500 k in my account right now i feel something in my stomach, it felt nice could this be happiness. 

I needed to find one more target before leaving. 

I found a senpai sitting on the bench with her legs crossed over each other, she had white hair and red eyes, she also had a cocky smirk on her face. I feel like she was the type of girl to think she was the most pretty. 

She looked to be a senpai so i walked over.

Ayanokouji : Excuse me senpai could i borrow some points. 

She laughed before saying. 

Fuka senpai : A kid at a high school your interesting enough for me to five you points. 

I checked my balance i saw that i got 500 k from this one girl alone. 

Fuka senpai : My name is Fuka Kiryuin, call me Fuka senpai, Kohei-kun. 

Ayanokouji : Thank you Fuka senpai. 

She got up and walked away.

I checked my points and saw over 1 million points, i think i felt even happier but i wasn't sure. 

I should get going to class now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 3.2K 28
The masterpiece of the white room only wannts to have an peacefull, average highschool life. Unfortunately, he becomes friend with the king of minuse...
29.1K 789 33
This is a story about ayanokoji kiyotaka (mc) who was released from the white room and was brought to Tokyo Metropolitan advance Nurturing high schoo...
42.9K 1.4K 9
Ayanokouji will be going to school like normal and will meet Miyuki. (Miyuki loves her brother as a brother just so you guys know) Miyuki will be the...
46.3K 1.2K 31
This is first time I am writing a story so don't expect much from me In this story Yn is equal to Ayanokoji but shows some of his skill and is also...