๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—ข๐—•๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By talesofdessertsoul

" You enjoyed his touch , Didn't you Shristi? " He saw me obviously. His dark glance burned holes on my skin... More

TAINTED OBSESSION โ™ก
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
T H R E E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N

E L E V E N

1.5K 138 264
By talesofdessertsoul

ना उसने कैद किया , ना हम फरार हो पाए ,
खुद को भी पता नही चला कब हम उनके बन गए!
कोशिश बहुत की की हमारी प्यार का पता किसीको ना हो,
पर मुमकिन कहाँ था की आग लागे और धुआ ना हो?
वो बिना बताये मुझे लेकर गए कहीं
उसने प्यार से मुस्कुराया, मेरी मंजिल बन गई वही!

                           ~ SHRISTI MUKHERJEE

{ Neither he bounded me, nor I could escape,
I never know how and when I named after his.
I tried so much that no one could ever know about my love,
But how is possible that fire flames without smoke?
He takes me somewhere without letting me know ,
He smiles warmly, the place becomes my destination! }

Love is all like an unexpected stream. It comes without letting you know and you'll never know just how you has floated along with it. Isn't it?

Tying the knot of my kurti, I do my hair in a messy and low bun before secure it with a hair pin. Throwing the dupatta on my neck, I finally got ready to go out.

Last night he told me that we're going somewhere today, though he doesn't mention the place. Neither I could ask because I don't even remember when I just fall asleep after eating dinner.

A smile formed into my lips with my looks and I rushed to go out of the Washroom. He was standing there, holding his phone to his ear, he shouts loudly.

“ Fucking found that bustard, I want him before my feet. Alive! If you can't, you'll how finely I could cut your.... ”

I raised my eyebrows towards him when his eyes found me, he stops.

Why he always says that he could finely cut?

What he wanna cut?

His lips formed into a soft smile before he stepped towards me, wrapped his left hands around my waist and pulled me towards him.

His lips immediately found mine, dropping his phone down a bit he sucks my lips and pecked before he pulled his phone back to his ears again.

“ Se non vuoi morire, trovalo.Oppure aspetta finché non ti faccio a pezzi. ”

{ If you don't wanna be dead, Find him. Or wait till I chop you. }

And he cuts the call immediately. I winched my eyes towards his using of Italian accent again.

“ sei così bella, mia cara moglie !”
{ You look so beautiful, My dear wife! }

He again leaned down to kiss me but I lean back, moves a bit from his face. He twisted his eyebrows with my action but my glare immediately make him understand what I want to say and that brings a smirk on his face.

“ I said, I want to have you, Sweetheart . ”

A blush formed on my cheeks . What the hell of him doing flirting in this early morning when we're going late?

“ And what did you say before on the call? ”

His face darkened before turning it in a playful smirk again.

“ My wife is here . Don't disturb me for next few hours. We'll be tired. ”

A scream of embarrassment left from my mouth as I immediately press my both palm over my lips.

“ How can you say that? It's embarrassing! ”

I smack on his arm that he bursts into laughter. Shoving his phone on his pocket, he holds my nape and pulls it towards his lips before taking them in his. A quick suck on my lips, he takes my breath away immediately.

When he decided to pull away his lips were tinted with my lip balm and by the time I was all messed up trying to catch my breath heavily.

Sei delizioso, amore! ”
{ you're delicious Love! }

“ আর তুমি অভদ্র! ”
{ And you're pervert! }

Pushing him a bit, I turned towards the mirror before cleaning my hair and reapplying my lip balm.

“ Did you just curse me, Shree? ”

His irritated face was visible with a prominent frown when I shrug my shoulder.

“ অবশ্যই! এমনিতেও কাজ তো তুমি নোবেল পুরস্কার পাবার মতো করো না! ”

{ Obviously! It's not like that you did something so good to get Nobel Prize. Did  you? }

My lips curved into a sinful smirk . Doing my freshness done, I look at his pissed off face which is as dark as he could kill me probably.

But, again! He started it so he deserves this.

“ যাওয়া যাক? দেরি হয়ে যাচ্ছে তো! ”
{ Should we go? We're getting late! }

I passed him with a soft innocent smile and wear the heels there he brought me yesterday.

“ Shree, are you gonna talk in your bengali accent? ”

Oh God ! Help me!

Or I will burst into laughter in this serious moment when I shouldn't. Though, it's my bad habit that I can't control.

Hooking my heels up, I drag my eyes towards his pissed off face again.

I nod my head.

His jaw clenched hard before he stepped two towards me and leaned against my face before pinning my body back on the couch.

Fine! I'll not use Italian until you learned everything and you're not going to use Bengali until I learned that. ? ”

Now my love is here on his path. That's sweet.

I smirk again.

“ Absolutely fine, Mr. Sidharth Singhania. But remember, you'll use one Italian line, I'll talk in bengali for the whole day. Sì? ”

His eyes were telling me that he's so done with me. So what? It's a tit for tat game.

You need to stop mimicking me, Shree. ”

I blinked my eyes in an innocence, look at him with my doe eyes.

Aap gussa ho, Sidharth ji ? ”
{ Are you angry at me, Sidharth? }

He scoffs before backing off from me . His eyes were looking at me with a disbelief when I smile innocently.

He looks away before tying his tie.

“ I'm all fine with your sassy attitude. Just don't act like that. ”

He rushed out of the room and I burst into laughter. Oh God! He's cute when he pissed off . That scoff was remarkable for real.

So, Mr. Extra Rich Devilishly handsome Sidharth singhania could be cute too!

◝(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)◜..°♡

I look around the road when Sidharth drives the car. When I was in his private jet, he said our destination, it's a surprise. But I never knew he would drives me off to my Home!

I stare at him . Never ever understand that Sidharth could ever think about the fact of meeting my parents before my marriage.

Though it would be better if he doesn't come with me .

He pulled the car before my house. It's been a week since, I left the place and to be specific ran off with.......

I never realise how long I was staring at him until he leans again my face and pressed his lips on mine and kissed quickly.

Don't stare like you want to eat me, Sweetheart. It's my job which I'm keeping it to myself! ”

My cheek flushed with his flirt as I pulled myself from him and stare back at my house . He stepped down from the car and opened the door for me.

Calm down, Shree. I'm with you. ”

That's another core of fear for me. Anything my dad and others say to me is different but when it'll turn to him.....

Simply breathing a deep breath I ring the doorbell and waited till anyone open it for us.

Both of us could hear a growl of irritation of a female voice who just opened the door for us.

Riya!

As soon as her sleepy eyes found me, she screams loudly. But again the pitch of her voice falls when she found Sidharth besides me.

“ Maa!....... ma !”

She immediately brushed her with her fingers before opened the door with a smile.

I look up to see him looking blankly at Riya then stepped inside holding my hands casually.

◝(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)◜..°♡

Mukherjee family was all silent but Akansha Mukherjee and Bhavesh Mukherjee immediately comes downstairs at the drawing hall with their daughter's scream and froze after seeing Shristi there standing with Sidharth.

Shristi's face tugged into a warm smile because it's only her father , she cared about and she immediately step forward towards her father.

In the meantime, Riya has come by Sidharth's side with a seductive smile.

“ Hello! ”

Sidharth's eyes winched at her but anyhow he managed his behaviour by nodding lightly.

Riya stepped a bit close to his arm that his expensive Cologne immediately wrapped her mind .

“ Myself Riya. Shristi's sister. I mean... ”

Sidharth stepped back a bit before looking at her. Her face has a smile of seductiveness which makes him remind of Rohini Singhania, his mother's sister.

Though, he knows he ain't his father.

He puts a nod before her, looking back at Shristi who's busy looking at her father before glaring back to her sister.

I know the phrase ' Sali Adhi Gharwali ' but for me there's no half of my house and the entire one is owned by my wife only. ”

**************

Spoiler for next chapter,

“ I respect prostitutes not the whores who knows the man's having his wife still decided to climb off in their bed to have a warm night like your younger daughter, Mr. Mukherjee! ”

“ Look on your wife before pointing a finger to my wife, Mr. Mukherjee. My wife has only slept with me even in that prostitution house, but I heard your wife is having fun with your rich brother and his friends. Want me to show you pictures? ”

**************

Okay so, can't help with my habits of pissing people. So i just pissed Sidharth on my story too! 🙂🙂 However, guys if it hindi shyari spelling is wrong forgive me. 🙂🙌

Do check it out on my wattpad. Hope you'll like it. ( Ab khud ka promotion khud hi kar rhi hu 🙂🙂🙂🙂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 12K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
1.9M 100K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
65.7K 1.8K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...