the peaceful Tennyson

By PiratePhox4

When an elderly man and his three grandkids go on a summer road trip, they encounter mysterious, and other wo... More

BIO|information
S1E1: And then there were ten
S1E2: Washington B.C.
S1E3: The Krakken
S1E4: Permanent Retirement
S1E5: Hunted
S1E6: Tourist Trap
S1E8: The alliance
S1E9: Last laugh
S1E10: Lucky girl
S1E11: A small problem
S1E12: Side effects
S1E13: Secrets
S2E1: Truth
S2E2: The big tick
Updates (+Q&A)

S1E7: Kevin 11

479 26 2
By PiratePhox4

The Tennysons has arrived in the big city of New York. Max had gotten a fancy hotel for himself and his grandkids.

Gwen: "Wow, this hotel has everything! Indoor pool, full day spa..."

Max: "Now, don't get used to it, it's only for one night"

Y/n and Ben meanwhile, weren't so enthusiastic. Ben was bored, and y/n stuck in his own head.

However, Ben noticed something nearby. It was a kiosk for sumo slammers. As the other three weren't paying attention to him, Ben ran off towards it.

When they were done and ready, max grabbed their things, as Ben slumps back over to them after being refused into the kiosk.

Max: "I know what you're thinking, so no sneaking back in there"

Ben: "I won't!"

Max, y/n, and Gwen all leave for their room, as Ben stays behind for a moment. When they were out of sight, he activates the omnitrix...

As max was inches away from hitting the elevator button, he stops. And looks back.

Max: "Ben?"

Y/n finally returneds to his senses, as he looks behind himself, looking around.

Y/n: "oh no.."

And as soon as they got there, they were kicked out. All due to Ben sneaking into the kiosk. And by the omnitrix' red color, it was due to him transforming.

Guard: "And never come back!"

The guard went back inside, leaving the tennysons outside.

Max: "I told you not to sneak back in there"

Ben: "Well if you want to get all technical about it..."

Gwen: "I never even got a chance to take a shower, in a real shower for the first time all summer! Plus they had a spa. A spa! Nice going, doofus"

They returned to the rust bucket, max scolding Ben as Gwen and y/n sit nearby.

Max: "How do you expect me to trust you if you keep misusing the watch?"

Ben: "Excuse me, I used it 100 times for good! Why can't I use it just once for me?"

Max: "It's not how many times you use it Ben, it's how you use it!"

Ben: "It was no big deal"

Max: "-To you. And that's all you care about! So, no more 'Sumo Slammers' stuff for 2 weeks! No comics, no trading cards, no-"

Ben: "-Fair!"

Max: "Neither is getting booted from a 4-star hotel I already paid for!"

Ben: "Fine, take it out of my allowance!"

Gwen: "You don't get an allowance..."

Ben|Max: "Stay out of this!

Gwen slumps into her seat.

Ben: "This is my vacation, too! You can't always tell me what to do. You're not my dad"

Max is stunned.

Max: "Well, if I was, I... Look I'm going back to the hotel and see if I can get at least some of my money back. I'll be back in a few minutes"

Ben pushes past him to the back of the RV, closing the curtains.

Ben: "Don't hurry!"

Gwen: "He'll be fine.."

Max leaves. Gwen can hear Ben throwing things on the ground.

Ben: "Not fair! NOT FAIR! TOTALLY NOT FAIR!"

Gwen: "Glad to see you're handling things so maturely"

Ben opens the curtains, glares at her, and walks out the door.

Gwen: "Where do you think you're going?"

Ben: "Where does it look like? Out!"

Gwen: "Get back here!"
Ben: "Sorry, I don't speak 'dweeb'"

Gwen: "You're going to be so grounded!"

As Gwen and Ben walk off, y/n watches from the window.

With a sigh, the youngest tennyson lays his head down on the table, unsure of what to do. Ever since sparksville, he's been unable to keep track of his cousins like he used to. He's been overlooking everything. Or in his own head. Or even just panics when something happens.

A faint glow from his amulet grows. He looked at it, and took it off. He sets it in the table, as the glow formed a figure. Two adults. Two woman. He stared at the image from his amulet with a saddened expression.

Y/n: "of all the knowledge... Of all the skills.. the techniques... Why don't I remember you..?"

Y/n stared at the two women. Having no idea who they were. When he was younger, he was found by max. Alone, and afraid. The only thing he hand was the amulet.

As he was staring at the photo, max entered the RV, looking over to him.

Max: "where's the other two?"

Y/n: "they left.."

Max saw y/n staring at the photo in his amulet, and didn't say anymore. He took a seat at the driver's side, and rotated the chair around.

As y/n puts his amulet back on, Gwen them enters the RV. Max immediately asked a question with some seriousness after not seeing Ben with her.

Max: "Where's Ben?"

Gwen: "Hehe, yeah, about that.."

Gwen looks at him nervously, as y/n spoke up.

Y/n: "should I go look for him..?

Max: "no. We'll go together"

Max turns around in his seat, and put his hands on the wheel. Y/n got up and sat in the passenger seat, as Gwen sits at the booth.

They drove around for hours. Searching for Ben. At they were starting to lose home. Maybe y/n did have to-

Nevermind. Now night, Stinkfly suddenly flew by the RV, making them all look on surprised.

Y/n: "...found him..."

They drive off again, max much more furious than before.

Max: "Of all the stunts Ben's pulled, THIS is the worst! When I find him...!"

Gwen: "I should really be enjoying this... So why aren't I?"

As they drove down, the radio started going off. Y/n turned it up, as he heard something that might help them.

Radio: "And expect delays on the uptown subway lines near 51st Street. There have been reports of fires breaking out all over the tunnels"

Y/n: "sounds like heatblast"

Max nods, and U turns the rust bucket, driving towards the subway lines. Eventually, the drive along side the train itself, Ben on top of it. Max honks, and flips a switch, which brings out the RV's side rolling tarp. Max spots a sign coming up in front of Ben and swerves the RV to the other side of the road, so the tarp is closer to him. They continue honking at Ben.

Ben leaps off just in time, the tarp catching him perfectly.

Gwen: "Nice catch, Grandpa!"

Later, Max scolds Ben again inside the parked Rust Bucket.

Max: "Are you ever planning on listening to me? None of this would have happened if you just obeyed me from the beginning! It's all about trust!"

Ben: "Then trust me that Kevin's probably misusing Heatblast's power right now!"

Gwen: "Grandpa, Ben's right. There's no telling what he could do now!"

Max: "Okay...so where is he?"

Ben: "...I think I know!"

------------------------------------

Fire erupts under the 39th street bridge, as Kevin Levin, slightly mutated with heatblast, marched towards some thugs.

Strong-Armed Kid: "Uhh! Kevin! We can work this out!"

Kevin: "I don't think so"

Back with the tennysons, The Rust Bucket is stuck in traffic. Max honks the horn.

Max: "Move it!"

Ben: "Going Stinkfly! See you at the 39th Street bridge!"

He slams the Omnitrix and instead turns into Four Arms, his giant body curled up inside the Rust Bucket, unable to move.

Four Arms: "Great. NOW I turn into Four Arms!"

Four Arms manages to get out the door and leaps on the roofs of the cars in traffic. Y/n sighed, and followed behind him. Transforming into a shark man like form.

Terrafin: "I'll go after him"

Terrafin jumps out the RV, and chases after four arms.

At the hideout, all four kids are stuck under a large pipe. Kevin crosses his arms.

Kevin: "Hah! So much for your gang!"

Suddenly, Kevin returns to normal. His fire extinguishes and his rocks detach from his skin.

Kevin: "Huh? What's going on?"

Four Arms lands behind him.

Four Arms: "Your power's gone!"

Kevin: "Looks like you're about to give me some more, Ben!"

Four Arms: "No!"

Four arms crossed his arms.

Kevin: "You don't have a choice!"

He walks over to the four kids, lighting up his hands.

Kevin: "I still got enough juice to fry these guys!"

Four Arms clutches Kevin, throwing off his aim just as he shoots from his hands. Kevin smugly absorbs Four Arms' arms wrapped around him.

Laughing manically, he grows a third arm and punches Four Arms away. Kevin laughs as his skin turns red and his left eye morphs into two yellow eyes. Four Arms is stunned. Kevin runs up to him, grows a third set of arms, and punches Four Arms so hard he goes flying back.

Kevin: "Hahahaha, this is gonna be REAL fun!"

Four Arms: "TELL me about it!"

The two square off and lock fists.

Kevin: "I'm taking ALL your alien powers!"

The two throw each other into walls and punch each other; Kevin winning, overwhelming Four Arms.

As they fight, terrafin jumps up from the ground, and latches onto his back. With his elbow, he bashed into Kevin's head. But Kevin grabs him, and throws him off of himself. Terrafin catches himself, and glared at Kevin.

Four arms: "thanks for the back up"

Terrafin: "it's no issue. Now, let's take him out"

As they squared off, the Rust Bucket parks on the bridge and Max and Gwen get out and help lift the pipe off the thugs.

Max: ""Moving day". Get out!"

Kevin throws Four Arms into a wall and pounces on him. Four Arms struggles to hold his fists back when the Omnitrix starts beeping red.

Four Arms: "no! Y/n, tag in!"

Terrafin, in that moment, tackles Kevin off of four arms, who beeps, and returns to Ben. Terrafin is then gabbed by Kevin, and slammed into a wall. Kevin tried to absorb his powers, but suddenly, y/n is forced into human, as Kevin is then Thrown back into a column of the bridge.

Kevin: "that's weird.. oh well. Both of you are defenseless now! I'll just take all of Ben's aliens now!"

Y/n: "no.."

Kevin: "no? What're you gonna do about it?"

In a shot of adrenaline, y/n shouts, as his body suddenly began to glow blue, as swords made of blue energy formed around him, and are quickly thrown at Kevin, trapping him to the column.

Kevin: "Come on! I-I give, I give! I'm sorry! Please, just...lighten up"

Ben and y/n walked up to him, crossing their arms. As y/n relaxed a bit, the swords disappear, as the energy they were made of returned to the amulet.

Ben: "we did, by about 300 pounds"

Ben smiled, y/n lightly chuckling at the joke.

Kevin: "..I guess I went too wild with power. I don't have anyone else like you to help me"

Ben: "We can still be partners. We'd just be kicking butts for good, instead of for ourselves! You could hang with us!"

Ben motions to y/n, then max and Gwen.
Kevin: "..W-What's in it for me?"

Ben: "For starters, people will like you!"

Ben offers him his hand. Instead of taking it, Kevin grabs Ben's arm and lifts him up by it, pinching at the Omnitrix.

Max: "Ben!"

Y/n: "no!"

Max runs to Kevin, but he bats him away. Y/n tried to transform, but the amulet's glow was dimmed. Drained of energy.

Y/n: "oh come on.. you never ran out of energy!"

Kevin: "Hoho, man, you are so dim! Your mommy drop you on your head when you were a little baby? Now gimme that watch!"

Ben: "You're the one who's dim, I told you I can't!"

As Kevin tries to pry off the Omnitrix, it suddenly glows green and sends out a large feedback of green energy, launching Ben into Max's arms and launching Kevin into the other side of the bridge, causing it to collapse. Kevin gets up, back in human form.

Kevin: "Noooo!"

In a panic, he runs away.

------------------

The next morning, the Rust Bucket drives out of the city.

Ben: "I'm sorry, Grandpa. For everything"

Max: "I know you are. You're my grandson and nothing will ever change that. But my trust is something you'll have to earn back"

Ben lowers his head and Gwen slumps in the passenger seat. Y/meanwhile was in the back, sleeping peacefully in his bed. A blue hand made of energy then formed, and rubs his head, causing the slumbering kid to smile in his sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.2K 46
Invited to join a summer vacation with Max, Gwen, and your childhood friend Ben, you expect a normal, relaxing trip. That is until a meteor falls fro...
20.8K 490 15
Earth was about to go into war against all of the world's countries, starting a world war 3 that is until people with super powers put a stop and bri...
1.8K 5 24
This takes place 6 years before the events of RWBY. Plot: Young Ren Tennyson, his best friends Devlin and Hope and his Grandpa Max decided to take a...
202K 6.5K 24
Y/N was just an ordinary unlucky boy. He has lived in Bellwood for years being about 3 years older than Ben. They grew up together often having a bro...