Beautiful liar pt2

By yay997

NOTE: check the chapter number before reading the app messed up the order not me This is part two of beautifu... More

Chapter 1
Disclaimer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 3
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(final)

Chapter 25

367 25 22
By yay997

Felix's pov
I just ran...after hearing what chan hyung told us I just ran...i have no idea how I drove to the hospital....everything seems blurry....everything seems like a dream.
"where is he?" I yelled as soon as my eyes fell on changbin hyung who was leaning on the wall outside the operating room.
"you went with him for a damn reason...where we you when he was stabbed who did this?" han yelled after me grabbing the older by his collar.
"jisung enough" chan hyung said getting the younger off his boyfriend.

"he told me to wait in the car, he would just grab the file and come back"changbin hyung said drying his tears" I would have left him...if I knew...i am sorry " he added.
"I should have left him alone...i should have went with him..."
"and do what?" a voice cut jisung out of nowhere making me freeze.
"hyung" han said with wide eyes as our eyes fell on minho hyung who was hiding in the corner, he was in disguise as usual.
"I asked you a question jisung and do what? Do you think you could have protected him from M?" the older asked.
"M did this?" I yelled clenching my jaw.

"she did...and she is going to pay for it...with her own life" minho hyung said looking at his hands which were covered with blood...his voice was dripping with hatred and anger...wait did he say she?
"M is a girl?" chan hyung asked before I could while jisung was staring at minho blankly."hyunjin was right"he added
The older hummed crossing his hands above his chest...it was hard to see his expression because of the mask and cap but his eyes looked red from here...he cried.
"who is she?" I asked swallowing hard when he stared right at me.

Before he could answer the surgeon alongside his team left the operating room.
"Mr lee" he said bowing his head" he is doing well thankfully the knife did not hit a major organ...he will wake up soon don't worry" the man said before he left.
"thank god" changbin hyung said fighting his tears back.
"you didn't..."
I stopped mid sentence when I looked to where minho was standing to see none...
"where the hell did he go?" I asked looking around with wide eyes.
"he...he left" han murmured...he just disappeared...i guess it is his thing now...disappearing without telling anyone.

"did he tell you who is this woman?"I asked changbin who shook his head.
"damn it"I yelled running my hand through my hair.
"don't worry seungmin is going to find her identity...and if he did not we could go through Hyunjin's files..."
"or lee minho could tell us who is she?"  cut chan hyung off taking a deep breath...i hate the fact that minho and hyunjin keeps in hiding things from us just to keep us safe as they say...look what that got hyunjin...he is laying down in a hospital bed because of his thick head...it is my fault for agreeing to let him go...but never again...this is about to change.

"hyunjin is going to wake up soon he will tell us..."
"didn't you hear what minho hyung said...he went to kill her.... What if he gets hurt"han finally spoke since forever.
The oldest two shared a worried look" we need to find him" chan announced.
"how are we going to do that..."
"hyunjin installed a tracking program inside his phone the other day.it is should be linked to his devices...do you have his phone?" chan hyung said looking at changbin.
"yeah the nurse gave it to me" the other said taking it out of his pocket.

"you know the password..."
"no need for that you or jisung can open it with your fingerprint...hyunjin added them just in case" chan hyung said taking my finer before he pressed on the screen...and it opened...
"give that to me" han snatched the phone out of the older's grip, he was so just frozen a few minutes ago and now he was back to yelling...his brain stops functioning when he sees Minho.
"let me take care of that" chan sighed as jisung struggled to look for the app let alone open it.
"just do it" han said rolling his eyes.
"he is moving" chan said with a frown.
"where is he going? We should follow him" I answered trying to see the map.

"he went to Mr yun's house" the older said with a frown.
"Mr yun..."
"the owner of the library yes they are working together for some reason...hyunjin did not find out about that yet" changbin cut me off.
"we should follow him..."
"absolutely not...he will find out about the tracking up..."
"then why the hell did we used it "han yelled earning a few stares from people who were passing me.
"does hyunjin have his number?" is sked making all eyes fall on me.
"yes why?" chan asked.
"I have an idea...let's call him" I replied.

"here" chan gave me the phone, I waited for the older to respond it felt like forever come on.
"changbin what do you..."
"it is me..felix" I cut him off biting my lips, silence filled the other line...i could only hear his breath.
"what is wrong?" he asked it sounded like a whisper.
"where did you go?" I asked him back.
"what are you trying to do?" han said, I shook my head mentioning for him to keep quiet.
"felix, just take care of hyunjin..."
"well hyunjin woke up and he said he needs to see you...it is urgent...he refused to tell any of us" I cut him off making the other three men eyes' turn wide in surprise.

"fine, I am coming" he answered hanging up.
"you lied to him" han said.
"well, we want him to come back without him knowing about the tracking app or whatever."I shrugged.
"and what are you going to do after he comes...chain him up" changbin hyung pointed making me look at him.
"if that's what it takes then yes...but this time lee minho is not going to run away from us...this game is going to stop" I announced clenching my jaw...i won't let him disappear again...this is our last try...and I promised jisung that I will do my best to get everyone together...and I am planning on keeping that promise.

Minho's pov
"I need to leave" I told Mr yun.
"but you just came back..."
"hyunjin woke up...he wants to talk" I cut him off taking a deep breath.
"are you really going to kill her?" the old man asked.
"she started it" I replied rubbing my forehead.
"killing kim's daughter will cause a war between the serpents and dark stone..."
"if you had forgotten Ahn already announced a war...killing her is going to be for his  mafia's benefits" I said taking a deep breath.
"since when you want to..."

"I don't give a damn about the darkstone but at this moment the serpents are my enemies...and the enemy of my enemy is my friend...i will first destroy the serpents then the darkstone...don't worry I will keep my promise for you" I told the old man who sighed." I go what I wanted...i find out about why my dad gave up on hoseok"I added making his eyes widen, I start telling him about what haerin told me as he listened at me with a shocked expression.
"that...that was..."
"unexpected I know" I cut him off.
"I am sorry minho, I dragged you into this...if...if maybe you..."
"after killing kang I lost the right to be next to them uncle....i chose to join you with my own will don't worry" I said making him nod.

"they told me that the DNA results are going to be out tomorrow...if she is my granddaughter could you help me get her back?" he asked making me nod.
"of course, but what are you planning to do? You know this place is going to turn into a blood bath" I said with a raised eyebrow.
"I have some money saved up...i think I am going to leave with her...maybe Japan" he said with a small smile.
"I am sorry for saying this but ahn soyeon is not stable...i won't be surprised if she is mentally sick...i advise taking her to a psychiatrist " I answered.

"yeah...she lived with that monster after all...god knows what she saw and witnessed that messed her whole life" Mr yun said shaking his head sadly" how about you? You are going to kill Kim seunghee for hurting hyunjin...and then destroy the two mafias...what about you? What are you planning to do?" he asked making me look away....u have no answer for that...i have no idea what should I do?let's see how this will turn out.
"I am going" I announced walking outside...i am happy that he is okay...
I entered the car before started to drive back to the hospital...i am so stupid for not thinking about that woman...i mean she did not do anything for year's in fact she was out of the picture for years...why act now?

I parked my car before I made my way inside the hospital...i walked back to the waiting room to look for one of the boys...i have no idea where hyunjin's room is and I don't want to risk getting the attention of the workers here.
"where..."
I froze when I was pulled by my arm when I was passing one of the rooms...out of reflex I grabbed my knife in a swift move pinning whoever even the person way on the wall only to be met with felix's shocked face.
"what the hell were you thinking?" I yelled clenching my jaw removing the knife from his throat.
"I...i..."
"you what" I cut him off.

"stop acting like a damn asshole" I stepped back from Felix to see jisung in the other  side of the room...he was glaring me.
I glanced between the two before it clicked...they tricked me.
"hyunjin did not wake up yet..."
"he didn't...where the hell did you go?" han said walking closer.
"well thank god you went back to normal...you looked like a scared puppy whenever you looked at me...i am scary to you know jisung...that's good to know...i am a killer you should be..."
"I am not scared of you damn it" he yelled taking me off guard.
"well you were when I told you about..."
"I was shocked...and I am not scared of you...i am terrified " he answered.

I knew it, I glanced down the floor feeling my heart sink...I expected this but hearing it from his mouth feels worse...I feel like my soul had been torn apart...
"look at me" I felt a wave a warmth when jisung took my chin between his finger guiding my head up." I am not scared or terrified of you...i am scared of losing you hyung"he added, I can't hold it anymore...i felt hot tears escape my eyes...i can't do this anymore...for years I tried to live away from them...but being this close... seeing how hurt they are makes me want to break down...i caused this...i should have came back...i should have died instead of hoseok....hyunjin shouldn't have looked for me.

"you are stupid jisung...you are hurting yourself...i am hurting you..."
"the only way that are hurting us with is the you are trying to push us away...what you are doing will only bring suffering to all of us...i am not going to give up on you as long as I am alive and breathy....you better kill me then ask me that...neither of us will hyung...so you better stop fighting.... because none of us will let you go" he cut me off caressing my cheek with his thumb.
"don't..."
"you don't." felix said coming closer.
"as jisung said...this needs to stop hyung...we need to stand together against whoever is this woman is..."he added.

"so you are ready to live with a person like me?" I asked glancing between the two.
"I am not going to lie...you did a lot of mistakes...but everyone deserves a second chance...we could be reckless sometimes...i am talking from experience...but we deserve this hyung...we suffered for years...let us have our peace please stop resisting...please" han said as tears escaped his eyes...what should I do?
I froze when I was pulled into a tight hug between the two...i did not plan for this to happen....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.9K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...
36.5K 2.4K 43
This is a sequel to the other world, make sure to read that one first....
68.3K 3.2K 32
Han jisung was the top student, teachers favourite, their #1 pet.Hyunjin was from a wealthy family and has always liked to tease the squirrel boy.Han...
174K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...