The Royal Rebel

By delulugirll0708

What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and... More

Characters I
Characters II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Revelations I)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sorry....

Chapter 6 (Revelations II )

1K 62 6
By delulugirll0708

Abhay Singh Chauhan

"No my princess didn't die that day, she is still alive and living her life freely, Yes Abhay , your little sister is alive..."

As soon as baba sa said these words , the world started spinning around me , I leaned on a nearby chair for support

Yes I knew that Baba sa 's other child , Rudra's twin ,was alive , but I didn't have any idea about the child being a little girl, first born in the family after many generations ..
And the fact that maa sa and daadi sa tried to kill her...

It was too much to take in

My sister, must be somewhere in this world, unaware about us , her family, her brothers ...

I looked towards baba sa to explain further
He towards the flower field and started again .

"When I reached the accident site, Manish was still alive, he was on the verge of death but he told me about my little princess being alive and in safe hands, he told me that he entrusted her to a nice middle class couple whose daughter was also born this morning, but dead.. He was sure that they would take good care of my daughter.However he was only able to tell me the couple's last name."

"You never tried to look for her!" I exclaimed, shaking my head in disbelief

" I didn't had the courage Abhay, I trusted Manish'd judgement. If maa sa even got a hint about her being alive, she would have killed her... "

"Why you suddenly decided to tell me the truth now?" I asked to question which was bugging my head from a long time

"Abhay , listen to me carefully, I agree that what I did was wrong, helpless or not , I did commit some unforgiving mistakes, but son, my daughter is innocent, she shouldn't be the one punished due to my deeds... She shouldn't be deprived of her rights...."

He said , now I am getting an idea of what he was asking..

"You want to...."

"Yes son , I want to introduce my daughter to the whole world , I want to address her as my daughter, I want to give her rightful position to her,I promised Ruhanika that our children would never be deprived of their rights because of me , I want to live the rest of my life with my daughter present in it .. "

Does he even know what he is saying....

"Maa sa and daadi sa would never agree, do you even have any idea about consequences of your actions, your cowardly decisions destroyed an innocent life baba sa"

"I know what I did was wrong and I got my punishment for that Abhay! I just want to full fill my promise and give that position to it's rightful owner.... Please Abhay , only you can help me! I have already waited long enough, I don't think I can stop myself anymore! You know very well that no one in this family would dare to go against you and I am proud of you for that , you are not a coward or helpless like me , you can protect your sister well.."

He was right, I am not helpless like him , I can protect my little sister....

"Don't worry baba sa , my sister will get her right, she is the princess of Udaipur, she will get all the luxury, she won't live her life as a middle class anymore. Also I will make sure no one even dares to look towards her with bad intentions let alone harm her. "

Baba sa was shocked listening to my words, I wouldn't lie, even I , myself was shocked..

But you can't blame me , I always craved for a little sister to take care of and protect, I used to feel jealous whenever I witnessed boys of my class going all protective over their sisters, whenever they would show off their pictures together, I used to feel lonely at Rakshabandhan as Aditi always forgetted to tie rakhi to me. And it was a chance for me to feel those things, to act as a big brother to an innocent little princess.

We sat there like this for few minutes then I asked him..

"You found her right?"

"Yes, Veer got as much information as he could yesterday , she is Neel's friend, they study in the same college " he then passed me a pic of a girl wearing stethoscope in her neck with a radiant smile

I keep staring at that picture

She is the same girl Reyansh tolde me about, she did have uncanny resemblance to my father , she looked like a female version of Rudra ...

Reyansh was right, she is related to me , she is my little sister...

"What's her name?" I asked baba sa

"Shivagya, her name is  Shivagya Vyas"

I just smiled, it's a beautiful name for a princess....

"Princess Shivagya Singh Chauhan" I whispered, I will make sure she gets her rightful place back . Sure she is my half sister but it's not her fault, it was all our father's deed and also my mother's deed to some extent

I have to tell everyone about my decision

My eyes got cold thinking about them , they tried to kill an infant, not to mention that they tried to kill the princess of Udaipur..

I got up from my place and looked at my father, 
"Make sure to present at today's family dinner, I will make an important announcement " I said and left from there..

I sat in my car and and came to my office..

I sat there thinking about the whole scenario when Reyansh came in..

"You fool! You left me there alone !"

I just rolled my eyes at him and motioned him to sit down

He just sat there...

I suddenly decided to ask him some questions

" Is she still at your home?"

"Who ? Maa sa?" That Dumbhead asked me visibly confused

"No you fool! I am asking about Shivagya, my sister"

He was shocked

"Whatt! Your SISTER!!?? Never in my wildest dreams I imagined that" he said

"I will tell you everything, but first answer me"

"No , all four of them left for Jaipur this morning, they must have reached there by now.." he said , glancing at his watch during the last sentence

I just nodded then said

"Put some of my best guards around her in disguise, don't let her know that someone is following her. Also make sure she stays far away from some special people there"

He immediately understood whom I am talking about and left from there

I got up standing near the window and called my brother

Bold - Abhay
Underline - Samrath

"Bhaisa , kahiye kya Hukum hai humare liye"

"I want you and Rudra in my office within 10 minutes, I don't care what you are doing.. just come here"

" Bhaisa , is something serious? "

"Yes"

I disconnected the call almost immediately. I have to tell them. And Rudra! How am I supposed to tell him the whole truth?

Samrath and Rudra both entered my office within 10 minutes...

"Bhaisa what happened? You seem stressed" Samrath asked, Rudra was just gazing at me with a small frown

I have to do this...

"Sit both of you , what I am going to tell you is a very shocking thing" they both complied

" Today I will announce the return of Chauhan princess at dinner and I want you to handle this maturely "  Samrath was confused and Rudra's expressions were blank ...

""Princess? Which princess Bhai sa , Are you by any chance adopting someone?" Samrath asked

"No, I am talking about...... our sister, baba sa's daughter and................ Rudra's twin sister ". I said

Samrath stood up from his chair in shock
"WHAT! Rudra has a twin, we have a sister, why maa sa and baba sa hid her from us? How come we were not aware of her existence?"

I looked towards Rudra to see him glaring at a space blankly

"Sit down Samrath, she is baba sa' s daughter, not maa sa 's , her mother is someone else, baba sa hid her because it was not safe for her to be living here, maa sa was after her life, not to mention how she must have been treated if she grew up here.."

Samrath listened silently, dropped himself on the chair and stated

"So baba sa cheated on maa sa, and she is the result of that infidelity, an illegitimate child...."

The words he used for her made my blood boil for some reason, I knew it would be hard for him to accept the truth, he may not love maa sa but that doesn't mean he will let some one hurt her, she was still our maa sa....

Before I can reprimand him Rudra's voice boomed in the office

"Don't use those words for her bhaii! She is our sister! She is my TWIN !"

Samrath looked towards him for some time and said with a wry smile

"Twin , right , you both are twins, that means that you are also our half sibling , all these years , we were living with neglect and cold shoulder from our father , but he was always so gentle with you! Now I am understanding the reason!"

I have to stop him..

"Samrath! I know what father did was wrong, it was not Rudra's or our sister's fault , in fact they too are a victim here. And half or not , they are your siblings Samrath, it doesn't change anything "

"Did baba sa lied to maa sa too? Does she know about ... about his daughter?"

A sarcastic chuckle left my mouth

"Knew? Of course she did , She tried to kill her multiple times... "

"What do you mean?"

"Let me tell you the whole truth, maybe then you will not pity maa sa anymore...."

I told them the whole story, of course cutting some parts which are not necessary for them to know..

Samrath was shocked and Rudra was again glaring at space with his jaw clenched

Rudra got up
"Allow me Bhai sa , I need some time"
I nodded and he stormed out of my office

I looked towards my other brother who was still silent, I honestly expect a mature behaviour from his side ...

"Bhai sa , when are we bringing her back?"

I controlled my smile and replied
"As soon as possible"

He already has tears in his eyes, he was always the emotional one...

"We will keep her 10 feet away from maa sa and daadi sa, I can't believe that they tried to kill a baby!"

My eyes darken at the reminder

"They will answer all their actions at today's dinner, don't worry "

Samrath nodded and left ...

The rest of day passed in a blur

Soon it was dinner time

Everyone sat at the dinner table , Maa sa and Aditi were standing behind Rajmata

"I have an announcement to make after dinner, everyone should be present at the living room "

They all nodded, visibly tensed

After dinner, everyone was gathered in the living room

"Abhay , beta , tell us , what announcement you want to make?" Nirbhay kaka sa asked

"I think it's time to introduce people of Udaipur to their princess" I said and everyone looked towards Aditi who looked at me with wide eyes and a smile

I sighed and rephrased my sentence

"I meant the eldest princess, our little sister and Rudra's twin..."

Everyone sat there with  confused faces, Nirbhay kaka was shocked and all colour drained from maa sa and Rajmata's face....

___________________________________

Here is the new chapter

Vote and express your views in comments

Samrath used some harsh words today but we can't blame him

He is a bit emotional, not like Abhay , it was hard for him to accept the fact that he Rudra is his half brother and that he also have a half sister...

Don't you think it's time to introduce our prince charming, Abhimanyu Singh Rathore??

I will try to publish next chapter as soon as possible

Till then

Bye - bye ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.1K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
95.3K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
143K 13.6K 73
Destiny is cruel sometimes. It snatches away a lot from you. Sometimes it snatches the dreams in your eyes and passion in your heart. Dream of living...
170K 12.9K 18
β™‘Book one in Destiny seriesβ™‘ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...