Voice Of Gaza ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

By Hope_In_Gaza_07

I'll try my best to spread information of the genocide that's taking place in Palestine as I'm writing this... More

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
26th December 2023
25th December 2023
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
Another War Crime
27th December 2023
๐† ๐€ ๐™ ๐€
28th December 2023
28th December 2023
๐Œ ๐Ž ๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ˆ ๐„ ๐ƒ
Another Massacre!
Please Read! - 83rd day of the Al-Aqsa Flood
29th December 2023
Please Read! 28-12-2023
29th December 2023
30th December 2023
PLEASE READ - ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
30th December 2023
31th December 2023
Article about ๐‡๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ by the New York Times
๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐†๐š๐ณ๐š
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
2nd Janaury 2024
๐’๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ค๐ก ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ก ๐€๐ฅ๏ผ๐€๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข
3rd January 2024
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ฌ โ™ก
3rd January 2024
4th January 2024
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž (๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ)
The Resistance
7th January
The Resistance
8th-9th January
The Resistance.
Telegram Channel
Yasmeen From Gaza

6th January 2024

24 9 0
By Hope_In_Gaza_07

Channel 13 Hebrew: The assessment in the "Israeli" army is that Hezbollah will respond to the assassination of Al-Arouri with an operation that goes beyond the current lines of combat.

~

Breaking | Israeli Channel 12: The army's chief of staff did not consult with the Minister of Security regarding the composition of the investigative committee into the events of October 7.

~

Hebrew sources: For the first time, six families of Israeli captives have arrived in Qatar to advance the exchange file.

~

Israeli media: "The army" estimates that there will be a response from Hezbollah to the assassination of Al-Arouri, and it will be outside the prevailing battle lines.

~

Israeli military spokesperson: We continue to operate and conduct operations in all areas of the Gaza Strip. Our fighting will be more efficient this year. We will continue internal investigations regarding the attacks of last October 7.

~

Breaking | Israeli Channel 12 about army officials: We fight in Gaza, Lebanon, and the West Bank, and the cabinet fights us internally.

~

Breaking | Israeli Channel 12 about army sources: The Defense Minister heard about the decision to form an investigative committee minutes before the cabinet meeting.

Breaking | Israeli Channel 12 about army sources: Gallant believes that the Chief of Staff made a mistake by forming the investigation team before consulting him.

~

Breaking | Clashes erupt between youths and occupation forces in Al-Arroub Camp north of Hebron.

~

Drones fire directly at anyone present in the streets of Al-Nuseirat Camp in the central Gaza Strip.

~

Israeli airstrike west of the European Gaza Hospital in eastern Khan Yunis.

~

Breaking | Macron: The humanitarian situation in Gaza remains critical, which is why France and Jordan have provided aerial assistance to the people there.

~

Breaking | Clashes erupt between youths and occupation forces in Al-Arroub Camp north of Hebron.

~

The French Presidency: The French and Jordanian air forces dropped medical supplies on a field hospital in Khan Yunis.

~

Israeli airstrike on Ma'an area southeast of Khan Yunis in southern Gaza Strip.

~

Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: Israel fears a ruling from the International Court of Justice to stop combat operations after the lawsuit filed by South Africa.

~

Two martyrs and several injuries in the bombing of a house belonging to the Khattab family in the Al-Hakar area of Deir al-Balah.

~

Reuters about a Houthi official: Any country participating in the American coalition in the Red Sea will lose its maritime security.

~

13 martyrs and several were wounded due to an Israeli bombing targeting a house of the Al-Bayouk family in the Al-Manara neighbourhood in Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

~

Violent clashes following the invasion of the Old Town in Nablus by occupation forces.

~

Martyrs and wounded in Israeli bombing targeting a house in Al-Zawayda area in the central Gaza Strip.

~

Flare bombs, clashes, and artillery shelling in Al-Maghazi Camp in the central Gaza Strip.

~

Breaking | Clashes and artillery shelling in Al-Maghazi Camp in the central Gaza Strip.

~

United Nations Children's Fund 'UNICEF': Escalation of conflict, malnutrition, and diseases in the Gaza Strip create a deadly cycle threatening more than 1.1 million children.

~

Update | 18 martyrs due to targeting a house in Al-Manara neighbourhood, east of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

~

Israeli artillery shelling on areas in central and west Khan Yunis.

~

Breaking | Haaretz quoting members of the Security Cabinet: The army has not yet achieved any of its war objectives in the Gaza Strip.

Breaking | Haaretz quoting members of the Security Cabinet: Hamas capabilities are intact, performing their functions, and disarming them would take several months.

~

Two martyrs and several injuries in the bombing of a house belonging to the Khattab family in the Al-Hakr area in Deir al-Balah.

~

Three martyrs in the bombing of a house belonging to the Abu Issa family in Deir al-Balah, central Gaza Strip.

~

Scottish Prime Minister Hamza Yousaf: It's shameful that the British government repeatedly refuses calls for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

~

Update | 15 martyrs and dozens injured in Israeli bombing in the central area of the Gaza Strip since dawn today.

~

Urgent | Ministry of Health in Gaza: We call on international organizations to protect and support Al-Shifa Complex with medicines, medical consumables, and fuel.

~

Urgent | Lebanese Prime Minister during his meeting with Borrell: We are seekers of peace, not proponents of war, and we aspire for stability and are making contacts in this regard.

~

Urgent | Palestinian Prisoner Club: The number of administrative detainees in 2023 is the highest since the years of the Intifada in 1987.

~

The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor:

"We have documented testimonies of torture and harsh treatment of detainees from the Gaza Strip by the Israeli army. The testimonies indicate systematic torture and cruel, inhuman treatment of detainees, some of whom were subjected to enforced disappearance inside military camps.

Detainees who were released reported that the army and Shin Bet interrogators treated them like 'animals' during their interrogation and torture.

The harsh torture methods included being completely stripped of clothing and forced to sit outside on their knees for hours amidst insults and degrading treatment.

The Israeli army forced detainees from Gaza to stay inside metal cages in cold environments, while others were subjected to 'ghosting' or suspension by their hands and feet."

~

A number of injuries arrived at Kamal Adwan Hospital due to the occupation's targeting of a house belonging to the Labbad family in the Beit Lahia project.

~

Yedioth Ahronoth: The Israeli Ministry of Defense expects an increase of over 20 percent in the number of disabled individuals.

~

The Government Media Office:

- Israeli soldiers stole cash, gold, and jewelry from the Gaza Strip valued at 90 million shekels.

- We have recorded dozens of statements from residents in the Gaza Strip about the army's theft of money, gold, and jewelry estimated at a value of 90 million shekels.

- The thefts occurred in various ways. The first was at checkpoints, such as the Salah al-Din Street checkpoint, and the second was through home invasions, where residents were asked to leave their homes. The soldiers took commemorative photos and video clips of these crimes, some of which were published on their social media accounts, as happened in Beit Lahia.

- The Hebrew newspaper "Yedioth Ahronoth" reported that the Israeli army seized 5 million shekels during this war.

[There's only one thing israel is good at; Stealing. Whether it's land or money, gold or jewellery. Nowadays, They're stealing our slogans too.]

~

For the first time since the start of the Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip, air raid sirens are sounding in the Jordan Valley due to suspicions of a drone infiltration.

~

Two injuries arrived at the European Gaza Hospital following an attack by reconnaissance on a group of citizens from a family near the Islamic University in the Ma'an area of Khan Yunis, with reports of fatalities at the location.

~

Reuters quotes the French Foreign Minister: Iran and its proxies must immediately stop actions that destabilize the region.

~

Al Jazeera correspondent reports that hundreds are demonstrating in Haifa, demanding the dismissal of Netanyahu and his government.

~

Al Jazeera will soon broadcast footage obtained of the Israeli soldiers taken prisoner, whom the army claimed were mistakenly killed in Shuja'iyya.

~

President Mahmoud Abbas is departing to the Egyptian capital to meet President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, accompanied by Minister Hussein al-Sheikh and Intelligence Director Majed Faraj.

~

A martyr and several injuries occurred due to Israeli shelling on Salah al-Din Street opposite the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

~

The Chief of Staff of the occupation army and the head of the Shin Bet on a tour in the city of Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip.

~

The Israeli army announces the launch of intensive air raids targeting a 'cell', a missile platform, and military sites of Hezbollah in Lebanon.

~

Al-Qassam Brigades: We bomb the enemy's gatherings northwest of Al-Maghazi camp with heavy mortar shells.

~

Urgent | Hezbollah: We targeted a gathering of enemy soldiers in the vicinity of the Al-Manara site with appropriate weapons and hit it directly.

Urgent | Hezbollah: We targeted a gathering of enemy soldiers around the Jal Al-Allam site and caused casualties, including dead and wounded.

~

The foreign ministers of Turkey and America agreed to reject any attempts to displace Palestinians outside the Gaza Strip.

~

The Palestinian Presidency:

- "The occupation escalates its comprehensive war and commits genocide crimes in Gaza, while at the same time practising silent annexation through settlement and forced displacement in the West Bank."

- "We affirm that the future of the Palestinian land in Gaza, the West Bank, and East Jerusalem is determined only by the Palestinian people and not by the occupation or any external party."

- "The United States must intervene immediately to stop the Israeli aggression on Palestinian land."

~

The Israeli army announces the death of a soldier and the serious injury of another in battles north of the Gaza Strip.

~

Urgent | U.S. Department of State: Blinken emphasized during his visit to Turkey the need to secure the release of hostages held in Gaza.

Urgent | U.S. Department of State: Blinken stressed during his visit to Turkey the importance of increasing aid and reducing civilian casualties.

~

3 martyrs in Israeli air raids on Al-Nuseirat and Al-Zawayda camps in the central Gaza Strip.

~

A martyr due to bombing near the Sofa/Salah al-Din Street intersection in Al-Nasr neighbourhood, northeast of Rafah.

~

Urgent | Israeli Prime Minister: No immunity for Hamas, and we will continue the war until its goals are achieved.

~

Urgent | Israeli Army: Deputy commander of the Training Brigade in the Nahal Brigade killed in today's battles in Gaza.

~

Urgent | Injured transferred to Nasser Hospital after targeting a house west of Khan Yunis city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.4K 25
deleting this book soon. i do not support david no longer.
51 0 9
Just to remind my readers and the people who come across this, that this is not real and made up. I am not writing about facts or truthfulness. So, p...
54 0 49
my friends and I wrote this book- I want to share it I unfortunately lost contact with the others who helped make this. WARNING! THERE IS VIOLENCE
3.5K 431 15
An informative guide to understanding the situation in Palestine. I do not claim ownership of any multimedia referenced in this book-- attribution an...