Anakin Skywalker Imagines

By MakeThatChange96

This book will be a series of Imagines of Anakin Skywalker. One thing about Imagines books I write, is that I... More

Its Always Been You ~ Fluff
Do We Have To Go?
Training ~ Fluff
Comfort Zone - Part One
Darkness
Comfort Zone - Part Two
I'm Proud Of You - Fluffy
Cooking - Part One
Cooking - Part Two
Best Friends

Authors Note

578 0 0
By MakeThatChange96

Hello everyone!

I know I haven't exactly started my Anakin book that I've posted one part of, I have been away for the Christmas break. But I am back now and will try working on that whenever I can between work and whatever else I get up to.

I have a couple of Imagines I would like to write in the next day or so just to get things started. What I absolutely love about doing these Imagines books is writing these Chapters/Parts for others who make request, they are so much fun to write!

In saying that, if you would like to make a request, go right ahead and send one through! The only things I will need from you is the following;

- Brief description of what you want in the Imagine.
- Type of Imagine (whether it's a fluffy, smut or both, etc.)
- If you'd like your name used instead of the "Y/N".
- The Era (I like to use photos and Gifs in my stories/Imagines to add a lil somethin somethin). If you don't mind then I will add imagery that I find fitting for the imagine. Some people like specific Era's.
- If it is something you would like specifically made just for you, perhaps your eye colour and hair colour just to make it that more intimate.

I will handle the rest from there!

I will have the first one up in 24 hours to get the ball rolling. I won't start strong so this one will be a Fluffy.

Send those requests in! If I don't respond to your message straight away I apologise, I do work a lot but I always respond.

Happy Requesting!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831 62 8
_____┆βž₯ dixstark a fanfiction 𝓐𝓒 β˜„οΈ anakin skywalker ✘ female oc two thousand and twenty four βŠ°α―½βŠ±β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β•Œβœ§β•Œβ”€β”€β”€β”ˆβŠ°α―½βŠ± ...
364K 6.5K 82
"Don't do this." !currently under heavy editing! β€’ this is the first book I've written since I was like 12 so there's gonna be mistakes lol bare with...
1.8K 3 7
I wanted more oneshots and imagines of Anakin So here I am lol REGUESTS ARE OREN!! NO ANGST CAUSE I CANT HANDLE THAT BUT SMUT IS OKAY!
1.8K 61 13
When two people have feelings for eachother but also despise eachother.. ANAKIN SKYWALKER X READER You two met years ago when anakin first met you a...