Strangers [KimChay AU]

By ohmysatur

Porchay left Kim at their hotel room after a drunken one night stand. No name & phone number written on a sti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Final Chapter
Short extra: 1
Short extra: 2
Short extra: 3
Short extra: 4
Short extra: 5
Strangers: END.
Strangers: END..

Chapter 8

3.5K 77 13
By ohmysatur

DAY OFF: Day 1

"Dada not like that!"

"Dada knows how to do this big guy"

"Nooo~ ewwy! It's black now"

"It's not! Sol...look it's almost done."

"Sol won't eat! It's ewwy!"

Voices of Kim and Sol's bickering in the kitchen are what woke up Chay on a Monday morning. Chay rub both of his eyes and stretches his whole body like how a cat would. He chuckles as how his son dramatically ews at his other father. Wondering what the two are doing this early, Chay gets up from bed and goes straight to the bathroom to do his morning routine- after doing so, Chay walks still sleepily to the where Kim and Sol are.

Once Chay reached the kitchen, he sees the whole mess going on. Kim is standing in front of the gas stove wearing only a white tank top and his boxers with an apron covering over his lean body. He's holding a spatula on his right hand and his left holding the pancake pan. Sol is sitting on his high chair that is placed safely beside Kimhan. Sol is leaning closer to his Dada- trying to reach the spatula from his father's hand.

Chay clears his throat to get their attention; he walks closer to them, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Papa!" Sol beams at the sight of his other father.

"Good morning, sunshine." With a smile on Chay's lips he greeted his son with a light peck on Sol's forehead. Chay then switch his attention to Kim, who is now placing the pancakes on the table.

"Morning, P'Kim."

"Good morning, Angel" Chay thinks it's too early to blush just because of a simple nickname, but he did. While trying to hide the flush paint of red on his cheeks, Kim gave him a side hug and pecks his temple- which of course worsens the blush on his face. Chay again clears his throat and gave a small smile to Kim.

"You made breakfast?"

"Yes, well... I tried."

On the table are pancakes which are slightly burnt, but for Sol they're already ewwy. There are bacons that are decent enough. Sausages and hotdogs that are... you guess it, burnt. Sunny side up eggs that ended up looking like scrambled eggs. Chay chuckled lowly on all the food in the table.

"Chay, we can.. We can throw them out if you don't like them. I don't really cook but-"

"Silly! P'Kim, the food is fine. They look okay to me. Come let's eat!"

Chay pulled Kim to sit on the chair beside him while Sol is seated on the other side busy munching his less burnt pancake.

Kim places some bacons and pancakes on Chay's plate, he also gave him a glass of orange juice while he have a cup of coffee beside him.

"You woke up early, P'Kim?" Chay asked him as he returns the favor and placing food on Kim's plate.

"Hmm" Kim nodded at him.

But he didn't. Kim did not wake up early, instead- he can't sleep. This is the first time that he slept outside of his own bedroom from his apartment or their family compound. The first time he lay on someone else's bed and not on random hotel room's bed. The feeling of sleeping in Chay's bed felt new to him. Kim has been tossing left and right the whole night, not that he's feeling uncomfortable or whatnot. Chay's bed is the softest mattress Kim has ever laid on but he's feeling his heart's nonstop pounding with reason he doesn't even know. Maybe because Chay is sleeping beside him or because they're sharing a single comforter. It might be because he can feel their skins brushing softly every time one of them moves. He gets up on bed at 5AM but before he leave the room he leans down closer to Chay and gives the younger a soft peck on his forehead.

Since it's too early and he doesn't know what to do, he decided to peek in Sol's room and there he saw his son already wide awake and playing with his bunny plushie. He carried his son out of the room and while he walks around the apartment with Sol in his hand, an idea of cooking breakfast come to his mind and that's how he and his son ended up bickering in the kitchen. But of course he wouldn't tell those to Chay, that's for him to keep.

After their hearty breakfast Chay took a bath together with Sol. Today will be Chay's orientation in Uni and Sol have pre-school as well, so to save time the father and son hop in the bathroom together. Kim on the other hand offered to wash the dishes which Chay refused at first but since he needs to leave in an hour he gave In to Kim's offer.

The next hour is spent with Chay and Sol taking a bath, dressing up for school, and Kim watching both of them from the couch he's sitting on. Once all of them are ready to go, Kim grabs his car keys and offered to drive Chay to Uni.

"But P'Kim, someone might see you"

"I will stay in the car, Chay. I also have my other car with me, the one I use privately not the Wik car."

Kim assures him with a smile on his face, Chay has no choice but to agree since he's gonna be late soon. Chay is seated on the passenger seat and Sol at the back with the kid's car seat.

"P'Kim? Since when did you have a baby car seat?" Chay asked once Kim sat on the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Oh... I bought it last night before coming here."

Chay nodded giving the older thumbs up before chuckling.

Once they reached Chay's Uni, the younger shift his body sideways trying to reach Sol at the back seat to kiss his son's cheeks before leaving. Kim stopped him from stepping out of the car by grabbing his arm and pulling him closer, the older wrap an arm around Chay's shoulders- he sniff kissed Chay's temple before leaning his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"Call or text me if you want me to fetch you after."

"Oh no P'Kim, they said there will be a group dinner by the end of the day."

Kim sighs but nodded his head anyway.

"Alright! But at least message me from time to time. Hmm?"

It's Chay's turn to nod this time. He squirm out of Kim's hug and nodded again.

"Drive safe, please."

"I will"

Chay then left the car but turn around after a few steps to wave his hand. Kim and Sol returned the waves back to Chay, Kim not knowing if Chay can actually see them waving back at him with how tinted his car is.

"Alright big guy, let's drive you to school."

The drive from Chay's uni to Sol's pre-school consist of Kim and Sol humming to random notes and Sol bobbing his head every time Kim sings.

Once in front of the pre-school, Kim gets off his car not even trying to put on a disguise. He gets Sol out of the back seat, let his son carry his small bag and the two walk hand in hand towards the entrance. He leans down to his son's height and pat the kid's head telling his son to behave and to listen to his teachers well.

Kim immediately left the area when Sol goes inside his assigned classroom.

When he reached back to Chay's apartment he spent the rest of the day watching Youtube videos on how to perfect his pancakes and sunny side up eggs so he won't be getting anymore "ewws" from his own son.

DAY OFF: Day 2

"No~ Dada give back my ruby duckie!"

Sol whines, frustrated that his father keeps on messing up his bathtub set up. His toys and favorite rubber ducky has been laid out in the tub. Kim on the other hand, sits on the low stool that gives him perfect level with the tub. Kim has been playing with his son's rubber duckie- dunking it in and out of the water, pretends on drowning the toy and splashing waters- making small waves in the tub, all those earns him a frown and groan from Sol.

"You're not playing with Dada"

Kim softy said, he looks at Sol and gives him a light pout. The moment Chay confirmed to him that Sol is his son, Kim has been very clingy to Sol. Kim, never in his life thought he would give someone a pout willingly, well- not until his son. He has never been this clingy, not to his parents, not to his brothers, or even to his cousins. Kim is used on masking his emotions since he was young, he's grew up that way- and him showing his emotions to someone, especially a kid is something new to him.

"P'Kim, let him take a bath in peace, please."

He heard Chay's voice behind him. Chay is leaning on the bathroom's door frame; his arms are crossed over his chest while watching Kim get on Sol's nerves.

That is how Chay finds Kim and Sol when he gets home from Uni on a Tuesday afternoon, nonstop bickering with each other.
----

Kim and Chay sat on the carpeted floor of Chay's apartment while Sol is sleeping on the couch. The 3 of them just finished their lunch that Chay cooked and they decided to watch a movie not until they both heard their son snores softly.

The two talk until they realized that it's already dark outside. Kimhan has never been this relaxed for a long time. Chay felt comfortable to the older even more now as well. They talked about Chay's life in Phuket, his struggles when carrying Sol in him for months. They talk about how Kim almost gave up on looking for Chay, how Kim wrote songs inspired by Chay- how they only spent less than 12 hours together but felt different kinds of emotions to each other.

Kim asked Chay on his life as a Wik fan- which Chay gladly narrated. Chay told him how he usually saves money from his allowances so he can buy Wik's album. Chay told him how his brother caught him sneaking out one night to attend Wik's gig to a nearby bar- Chay got grounded after that.

Before they both knew it, it's already very late at night and they still haven't had their dinner. Sol is still sleeping on the couch having the longest nap he ever had. Chay thought it would go on until tomorrow morning since Kim and Sol played nonstop before Chay found them bickering in the bathroom.

"Should we order for food?"

"Pizza please, P'Kim"

Chay shows Kim the bambiest eyes Kim has ever seen in his life, Kim wordlessly nodded like he's caught in a spell.

"Of course, Angel"

Kim gets his phone and orders pizza for him and Chay, he also included some mozzarella cheese and a box of chicken.

"I'll tuck him in his bed, real quick Phi." Chay said to Kim before carrying his son and going to Sol's room. Chay carefully put down his son on the bed hoping not to wake up the kid from his long slumber.

Few minutes later the food they ordered arrived, which Kim gets from the door. Kim places the food on the small table and sits back on the carpeted floor of the living room. Chay left their son's room and walks back to Kim- sitting beside the older.

The whole dinner is Chay happily munching his pizza, occasionally doing some small dances with his hands showing how much he's enjoying his food and Kimhan locking his eyes- his full attention on Chay.

Kim sometimes lean close to Chay to wipe stray pizza sauces on the younger's lips, which Chay doesn't mind- Chay lets him.

"Angel, you are a very messy eater. I think I know where Sol gets that from."

"P'Kiiim!" Chay whines at Kim, his mouth still full of the mozzarella sticks

Kim chuckles at Chay, brings his thumb on the younger's lips and wipes it. Kim is looking straight to Chay's eyes as he smugly licks his thumb. Chay widen his eyes in shock on what the older did and chokes on his food second after. Chay choking on his food made the older laugh hard while moving closer to Chay. Kimhan reach for Chay's back and gave him a glass of water as he softly rubs the younger's back.

"P'Kim!! Why did you do that??"

Chay whines right after he recovers from what just happened. He looks at Kim with a frown on his face- clearly pissed on how Kim is still a laughing mess.

"I'm sorry Angel but you're like Sol when you eat, you're both a messy eater. Are you okay now, tho?"

"I'm fine and I'm full now. Clean the table, I'm gonna wash up!"

He quickly gets up from the floor and run towards his room to take a quick bath and get ready to bed. Kim stays on the living room, cleaning up the boxes of pizza. He let out a small smirk- remembering Chay's reaction earlier.

Chay is in bed scrolling through his phone when Kimhan wearing a pajama with another tank top walks out of the bathroom. A towel is still hanging loose on Kim's shoulder and his hair still wet when Chay looks up to check on the older.

"Come here, P'Kim."

"Hmm?"

"I'll help you dry your hair."

Oh boy, Kimhan loves the idea and almost run towards the bed and sat in front of Chay. Kim quickly handed his towel to Chay, which the younger gladly took. Kim is sitting and patiently waiting for Chay to start drying his hair, he's facing Chay like a very obedient cat.

When Chay started drying Kim's hair, the older closed his eyes and if he can- he would purr at Chay, just to let the younger know how much he's liking what Chay is doing. Once Chay is done, he put the already damp towel on the nearby chair and pats Kim's head.

Kimhan moved closer to Chay and since he's facing the younger he yet again hook his chin on the younger's shoulder. Kim probably hasn't realized it yet but he loves leaning on Chay's shoulder like how his son leaned on him the first time they met.

"I like that..."

"huh?"

"You, drying my hair, I like it."

"Oh.. I-"

"Keep doing it for me. hmm? Angel?"

"yes.. of course. I will phi."

"Let's sleep?"

Kim lifts his head and smiles at Chay, he moves beside the younger and pull Chay down to lie on the bed. Kim pulled Chay closer to him- as close as possible before wrapping his arms around the younger. He gave Chay a soft peck on his temple before mumbling a good night and sweet dreams.

DAY OFF: Day 3

Chay is making breakfast when he feels a pair of arms slowly wrapping around his torso, from his back he can feel a hard rock chest leaning closer to him.

"You didn't wake me up."

Kim mumbled against Chay's ear when he leaned his face on the younger's shoulder. Sniffing on Chay's shoulder, he sighs in contentment of how Chay smells like a garden full of flowers blooming in spring.

"You were fast asleep, I don't want to ruin your deep slumber."

The older man hummed at Chay- nodding slowly.

"What time is your class today?"

"I need to be in Uni at 11, phi."

Kim nods at him again, planting a soft kiss on Chay's temple before unwrapping his arms from the younger. Kim then moved beside Chay and leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Then I'll drive Sol to school first while you get ready then I'll drive you to Uni when I get back?"

"That sounds good. Go wake up Sol, phi. Breakfast will be ready."

Kim agreed to Chay but before leaving the kitchen, he wrapped his one arm back to Chay's torso and whispered.

"You look so pretty with that apron on, Chay. I'd like to wake up to this exact sight every day."

"P'KIIIIIM!!!!"

Chay whined but before he knew it Kim was already out of the kitchen. For Chay it's too early for a blush but for Kim it's never too early to see how the younger's cheeks slowly turn to crimson red.

Kim loves it. He loves teasing Chay, he loves seeing the younger whine at him after. He loves seeing Chay blush, he loves it more that he's the one behind it.

Their breakfast is done in a matter of time. Kim took him to the bathroom and they shower together while Chay uses the 2nd bathroom. Once Kim and Sol are done, Kim proceeds on wearing a simple shirt and washout jeans while Sol wears his uniform. Kim helps his son on wearing and fixing his clothes, Kim also helps Sol on fixing his hair.

"All done! So handsome like Dada, already."

Sol chuckled, giving a high five to his father which Kim gladly did with him.

Once Kim and Sol are ready to go, Chay is still taking a bath. Kim knocked on the door to let Chay know that they're leaving for school already.

"Angel? I'll drive Sol to school now."

Chay turned off the shower and move closer to the door.

"Okay phi. Drive safe, please."

Kim move to his son and whispered. "Say bye to papa, big guy."

"Papa, bye bye! Lab lab~"

"Love you too sunshine. Be a good boy, okay?"

"Kayy~" Kim them pat his son's head.

The duo then left the apartment and goes to Kim's car. They reached the school in a matter of minutes but before Kim leave his car he wears a black mask first- which Chay forced him to. On their talk last night Chay asked Kim to at least wear a mask or a cap when going to Sol's school, he knows Kim doesn't mind if someone will see or recognize him but he thought of their son's safety which Kim understood.

"Come give Dada hug first."

Kim demanded from his son when Sol is about to run towards his classroom right after jumping off his father's car. Sol nodded his head and this time, jumps on Kim to wrap his arms around his father's neck. Kim is crouching to Sol's height when his son hugs him; he stands straight with Sol in his arms.

"Be a good boy like what Papa said, okay?"

"Kayyy~ Sol is good boy!"

"You sure do, big guy."

Kim gave a few buttery kisses on his son's cheeks before putting the kid down and watching him run towards the classroom. Kim has a huge smile o his face that is surely visible from his eyes even when his face is half covered. When Kim made sure that his son is inside the room, he goes back to his card and started driving back to Chay's apartment to drive the younger to Uni.

Kim: Hi Angel, if you're done getting ready, I'm already here outside.

Chay: I will go down now P'Kim.

Kim keeps his phone and waits for Chay to go out of the building. He opens the passenger seat as Chay half-run towards his car.

"Hi!" Chay mumbled as he settled in his seat with his bag on this lap, which earns him a soft hum from Kim.

The drive to Chay's Uni is relaxing, they we're listening to Chay's Spotify plalist- which is of course full of Wik's songs but Kim doesn't mind. Kim listens to Chay as he hums to his songs and sometimes sing it with a soft voice. Chay snaps his head towards Kim when he heard the older sings while Kim's eyes are fixed on the road.

"You seem to be enjoying your private Wik carpool."

Chay gasp loudly then looks straight ahead as fast as he can. He pressed his lips closed trying to stop himself from whining, he knows that Kim will tease him every chance he gets.

"How does it feel watching your favorite singer drive and sing for you? Hmm? Angel?"

"P'Kiiim, stop~"

Chay can hear the proud smug from Kim's voice, he can clearly see the elder's small smirk as well- and so he whined. Before Chay can even hit Kim's arm which is deliberately plan is he should or shouldn't, they are already outside his Uni and Kim has stopped the car's engine.

He grabs his bag and fixed his clothes and hair- getting ready to get off the car. Kim glances at Chay, poked the younger's shoulder and mumbled...

"Can I get a hug first before you leave?"

But instead of giving in to Kimhan, Chay turn to him and crossed his arms over his chest. Chay smirked, thinking it's his time to get back on all of Kim's teasing.

"So, my favorite singer wants a hug from his number 1 fan now?"

"Angel..."

"Is this some kind of a privilege or benefit for being the number 1 Wik fan?"

"Porchay, can I get a hug please?"

There's no way Kim whined at Chay, more so pouting his lips a bit. Chay chuckled, no, he laughed heartily. Kimhan whining and pouting is a whole new sight for him. Chay leaned closer to Kim, giving in to Kim's puppy like eyes. He wrapped his arms around the older and as he expected Kim leans his chin on Chay's shoulder.

"This is a 'Porchay privilege' only." Kim mumbled against Chay's shoulder.

"Phi, as much as I want to stay like this longer, I'm gonna be late for my class."

Before Kim let go of him, the older first peck on his temple. That action of Kim never fails to turn Chay's stomach upside down. Chay let go of Kim but before he leave the car, he plant a quick peck on Kim's check which made the older froze- Kim was caught off guard but before he knew it, Chay is ready out of his car and is now walking towards his Uni's entrance.
------

Kim is once again inside his car on his way to Chay's Uni but this time he's with their son. He decided to also fetch Chay after driving off from Sol's school.

Kim: Hi Angel. I'm outside your Uni.
Chay: P'Kim, I'm almost at the gate, I just went to get some books.
Kim: It's fine. We just got here.
Chay: You're with Sol?
Kim: Yes, I was thinking if we can eat out for dinner. I had reservation set for us.

Before Chay can type his reply to Kim, he has already seen Kim's car parked just outside the Uni's entrance. The thing is, it's not just Kim's car that Chay saw, Kim and Sol are both leaning their back on the car. Kim is wearing a black cap and black mask which mostly cover his face, Sol is still in his school uniform.

Sunflower... Kim and Sol are both holding a Sunflower, Sol's is a bit small and with shorter stem than what Kim has in his hand. The duo is actually getting the passersby's attention and when Chay noticed that, he runs towards them. He stops right in front of Kim- catching his breath.

"Hi, Angel." Kim said, his hand extending the Sunflower towards Chay.

"P'Kim, what... what is the flower for?"

"Just because....." Kim shrugged at Chay with a clear wide smile hiding behind his mask.

Sol slightly tug on Chay's pants to get his father's attention, which he succeeded when Chay crouch down to his level. Sol mirrored what his Dada did and extends his hand towards Chay as well, handing his small Sunflower to his father.

"Papa, flower!" Sol enthusiastically exclaimed.

"Thank you, sunshine. It's pretty."

Chay hugs his son after taking the flower from him. He then straightens his legs and faces Kim again. Chay leans closer; placing a quick peck on Kim's masked covered cheeks.

"Thank you P'Kim. They look beautiful." Chay mumbled, his eyes locked on the two Sunflowers in his hand.

DAY OFF: Day 4

Kim is seated at the very far corner of Sol's classroom- hair tied in a low pony tail and wearing a mask. There's a parents meeting today at Sol's school and Kim is tasked to attend since Chay left early for Uni.

Kim has his son sitting on his lap while he listened to the teacher discussing the meeting's agenda. Sol on the hand is playing with his father's phone.

"Okay parents is there any volunteer for this project that we will do this school year? This will not only benefit the school but also your children"

Kim sinks in his chair trying to be as invisible as possible. As what Chay asked him, he is trying not to get any kind of attention from anyone, he actually looks like a bored father in this meeting. He appears to be one of those fathers who are forced to attend the meeting and those who can't wait for it to be over.

Once the meeting is over, Kim is the very first one to step out of the room together with Sol. They walk side by side until they reach his car.

After their first every family dinner outside last night, Kim promised to buy some new toys for his son and since he's got nothing to do the rest of the day today, instead of driving home- he drives to the nearest mall.

Chay is in Uni since 8 in the morning, it's his 4th day in Uni but they were already tasked to submit a research paper the very next week. He's been busying himself in the library, reading books after books and occasionally sending message to Kim.
--

"Dada, look! Big cars!"
"Dada, want that!"
"Dada, this!"

Sol's excited voice has been all over the toy store they're currently at, the kid is running from here and there- pointing cars and other toys he likes. Kim of course buys every single one of them until the cart they have is full of toys. Kimhan knows at the back of his head that Chay would get mad once the younger sees the amount of toys they're buying right now, but who cares- his son is happy and that's all that matters to him right now. He's actually getting mentally ready to face Chay's wrath later at home but he's gonna focus on his son first.

After paying everything, they went to another store, and another store, and another until Kim can't carry the bags of toys anymore. They went to their last stop; different kinds and models of bikes for different ages are inside the said store. Before Kim knew it, Sol has already fixed his eyes on a certain bike that he wants. Kim asked assistance from a staff and they both examine the bike his son wants, when everything is settled he paid for it- together with some bike gears that will keep his son safe.
--

"P'Kim this is too much!"

Chay groan the moment he sees a pool of newly bought toys in their living room with his son sitting in the middle and currently playing with some lego blocks.

"I know Angel but-"

"You know? You know and yet you bought them all!"

"Chay listen..."

"No, P'Kim! You listen! These toys are too much; Sol can't even play with them all! I bet you just buy whatever your son points at."

"Well..."

"See!"

Chay sigh deep and loud- showing to Kim how disappointed he was with the older. Kim grab on Chay's arm and pull him closer to him, leaned on the younger's shoulder and sigh to himself as well.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to give to Sol all the toys he likes. I just want to make him happy, he was smiling and laughing all throughout the time we're at the toy store."

Chay heaved another sigh with how Kim's voice sounds- very defeated, the older probably realized what he did.

"P'Kim, you can always make your son happy just not like this. Those toys are a lot, Sol doesn't need them all. One or two is enough and the bike, hmm? I know you want to spoil him but you can do that through other things as well, you guys can hang-out or you can teach him things you love. I also know you're rich, like you've got a lot of money but I don't want you spending too much like this."

"But it's for Sol..."

"I know, I understand. Just... This should be the first and last time you will spend this much for toys, okay."

DAY OFF: Day 5

Kim: Angel, do you have class right now?
Chay: I still have 15 minutes before my next class phi.

Instead of replying back, Kim called Chay after receiving the younger's message. Chay answered his call not even a minute after dialing the younger's number.

"Hi, P'Kim! What's wrong?"

"Nothing... just... can I bring Sol to my studio? Vegas called me and said I need to edit some chords on one of the song for my new album, he said it's urgent so I have no choice."

"But isn't your studio in your company?"

"Yes, but I also have one in my own apartment. If it's okay to you, can I bring Sol with me in my apartment?"

"Oh, yes, yes of course you can."

"Thank you, Chay. I will ask someone to fetch you at Uni and drive you here to my unit."

"No need phi, just send me the location. I'll hail a cab."

"Angel. I will send someone to get you, no buts."

"Okay then..."

The phone call ended just before Chay's professor comes in, his class starts immediately after.
---

Kim together with Sol arrived at his apartment around 3 in the afternoon, he put Sol's bag full of his clothes and some toys on the couch in the living room and let his son walk around his unit freely.

"Sol come, let's go to Dada's studio."

His son followed him and walk beside him, they both march towards Kim's studio which is at the farthest left. Once inside he let his son settle on a small couch and gave him a Ukulele he can play with.

Kim then sat on his table; in front of him are two huge monitors and different high end musical equipments. He turned on his computer and checks his cousin's email, once he gets hold of the thing he needs to redo he immediately plug-in everything he needs.

Sol on the other hand is sat on the couch with a Ukulele on his lap, flicking and pulling random strings, the kid giggles on his own every time the instrument makes a sound.

When Kim has noticed the sound that was coming from the Ukulele, he turn around and sees his son playing and enjoying it more than he expected Sol would. He walks back towards Sol and sat beside his son.

"Big guy, that was a good tune!"

Kim excitedly said to his son, Sol stared at his father for a few seconds before going back on playing with the instrument. Kim then decided to get his phone and record the sound that his son is making, though he doesn't know what to do with it yet, he will save it for future- who knows, he might turn it into a whole new song.

He went back to his work station after recording his son. He started editing his song, planning to finish everything before Chay arrives.

1 hour... 2 hours... 3 hours passed since Kim started his work. He didn't notice his son already asleep on the couch with the kids arm wrapped around the Ukulele's body. He sends the edited output to his music engineer then turned off his computer.

He carried his son in his arms while walking out of his studio; he goes straight to his bed room to let the kid have a comfortable sleep. He lay down Sol on his bed, put some pillows around his son and a blanket.

When he's left his room he heard a knock on his apartment's door, he smiled to himself as he expected that it would be Chay already.

"Hi Angel" Kim greets Chay as he opens the door wide enough for Chay to see the whole fancy looking living room.

"P'Kim, you said apartment. This is a whole ass penthouse!"

Kim laughs at how Chay is looking at him, the younger is frowning at him and looking like Kim just betrayed him over something.

"Chay, it is an apartment."

"This is a penthouse! Imagine how confused I was when your friend escorted me to an exclusive elevator for you."

Chay is walking around the living room, taking in every detail of the fancy room. He glances at Kim and sees how the older is watching him with fondness in his eyes.

"Also, why is your friend wearing a whole suit? He looks very formal just to fetch me and drive me here."

Kim didn't answer his curiousness; instead Kim leads him to the kitchen and gave the younger a glass of juice. Kim gets Chay's bag and folders from him and put them on the dining table, he then wrap his arms around Chay for a hug.

"Sleep here tonight. We'll go to my family compound this weekend."

"But I don't have any clothes with me, you should've told that earlier phi."

"You can wear mine, I have tons of clothes."

"Then... can I change to more comfortable clothes right now?"

"Of course Angel, come!"

Kim gave a soft squeeze on Chay's arms before leading the younger to his bed room. Once inside, Chay immediately sees his son sleeping. He walks towards Sol and peck on his son's forehead.

While still holding on Chay's arm, Kim leads the way towards his walk-in closet, which earns a surprised gasp from Chay. Inside the room are different kinds of designer clothes, shoes, and accessories.

"P'Kim, I just need a simple shirt and pajama."

"Right, the 3rd drawer has all the clothes I wear when I'm at home. You can check them out. If you want to take a quick bath, the door to the right is the bathroom. I'll wait for you in the living room."

When Kim left the room, Chay then walk towards where the 3rd drawer is. He gets a plain white shirt and grey sweatpants then goes to the bathroom.

--

"Yes. We will be there this weekend please tell them to clean my room. I have someone I want to introduce the whole family."

Chay heard Kim talking with someone on his phone when he walks out of the bedroom. Kim is facing the huge floor to ceiling glass window by the living room. Chay thought of something the he would probably regret later...or not.

He walks quietly towards Kim and slowly snake his arms around the elder's waist like how Kim always does to him. He felt Kim jerk a bit, his muscles tensed of a few seconds but then relaxes the moment he realizes it's Chay hugging him from the back.

"Angel.."

"P'Kim, you said we will go to your family's compound this weekend?"

Kim moves his hand on top of Chay's arms around his waist, his thumb softly rubbing on the younger's skin. He glance back to Chay and said..

"Yes Chay, but if you're not comfortable with that yet then we can do it next time."

"No phi, it's fine. I want to. But can you tell me who I am meeting tomorrow?"

"Well, I have my two older brothers and two cousins."

"Just them?"

"Yes Angel, just them. Our parents died few years ago."

"Oh.. I'm sorry"

"Hmm? Why are you saying sorry?"

Kim then unwrap Chay's arms around him and pull the younger softly to face him.

"I opened the topic about your parents."

"Hey, it's fine. That's okay Chay, no worries. Okay?"

Chay nodded at him, he then faced the huge window and sees how breathtaking the view was. He was still in awe with what's in front of him when he felt Kim's arms around his waist this time. Kim's head resting on it's favorite space.

"We will leave before lunch tomorrow. No need to bring anything, I have clothes there. I also brought Sol's clothes from his closet. Everything is set Angel."

"Is it okay if I tell you I'm feeling nervous for tomorrow?"

"Chay, it's gonna be fine. Everything will be okay, so clear everything you're thinking from your pretty head."

"But I'm meeting your family. I'm meeting Wik's family."

Kim moves Chay to face him; Chay's back leaning on the glass window while Kim's hands cups his face delicately.

"You're meeting Kim's family not Wik's."

DAY OFF: Day 6

This is the very first time that Kim brought someone over their family compound- more so introducing them to his whole family.

They were already outside the gate of the compound when Kim stopped his car and turns to Chay who is obviously nervous with how he's fidgeting with his fingers.

"Angel, are you ready?"

Chay turns to him, he blinks a few time before biting his lower lip nervously.

"P'Kim, when you said 'family compound' you didn't say it would be tall buildings, with a huge gate, and giant walls surrounding the whole area."

Chay looks outside of the car, in front of then a the tallest metal gate he has ever seen in his life. The gate is in black with gold painted on the details.

Kim gets Chay's attention by holding on the younger's hand and giving it a tight squeeze.

"Do you want to breathe and keep calm first before we go inside? I can feel your heart pounding, Angel."

Chay nodded, he moves closer to Kim and leans his head on the older's side shoulder. Chay has his eyes closed while trying to calm his breathing.

"Can you keep squeezing my hand, please. It feels calming."

Kim smiled to himself, no one has ever said to him that whatever he's doing to helping them keep calm, only Chay. As what Chay asked, Kim keeps on squeezing the younger's hand, massaging it from time to time until he feels the tensed shoulder of Chay slowly relaxing.

Once Chay's heart beat goes back to normal, he lift his head, looks outside then back at Kim.

"Let's go inside, P'Kim."

Kim gave the younger a small peck on his forehead before mumbling words like how Chay did well and that everything will be fine.

Kim started the engine again drives towards the gate that automatically opens for them.

Once inside the compound, Chay can clearly see how extravagant the whole place is.

"They're waiting for us in the living room."

The car's engine stopped when Kim parked just outside the entry way of the building. He goes out of his car and gives his key to someone who wore the same suit as Kim's friend that fetch Chay to Uni yesterday. Kim opens the door for Chay and did the same to his son.

Sol is holding on to his Papa's hand, both of them has clear amazement shown in their face while walking inside the building. Kim leads them to where the living room is.

In the living room there is Kinn, Vegas, and Macau standing on their feet while waiting for Kim. There is also someone beside Kinn that is wearing the same suit that everyone is wearing except the Theerapanyakuls.

"There they are!" Vegas exclaimed at the sight of his cousin.

Kim, Porchay, and Sol stands in front of Kim's family but before the conversation starts, a loud gasp caught everyone's attention.

"PORCHAY!?" Porsche confusedly gasp while looking straight to his baby brother.

"Hia?" Chay blinks to his brother.

"Popo!" Sol exclaimed excitedly, he let go of his father's hand to run towards his uncle that the kid hasn't seen in months.

Everyone in the room are confused with what's happening right in front of their eyes, specially Kim who is looking at his older brother probably asking for some answers through his eyes, but Kinn as puzzled as everyone else, shrugged to Kim and shook his head.

Sol is hugging this uncle's leg while Porsche is switching his gaze from his brother to his boyfriend's brother. Porsche remembers how Kinn told him that Kim will be home this weekend and will introduce someone to the family.

Slowly realizing everything, before anyone could react, Porsche is already charging towards Kim.

"KIMHAN! YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Before Porsche could land a punch on Kim's face, Kinn has pulled his boyfriend back, gripping tight on Porsche's shoulder.

"BRAT! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE MY NEPHEW'S OTHER FATHER!? I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU KIMHAN!"

Kim confused as hell, looked at Chay. If he can't get an answer to from Kinn then maybe Chay has them. Chay glance at him, he sighed with how his brother reacted, mouthed a sorry to Kim.

"Hia, can you please calm down first?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN FIRST!? IS KIMHAN, SOL'S OTHER FATHER, PORCHAY?"

"Hia.."

"Porchay Kittisawat!"

"Yes! P'Kim is Sol's father! Now please calm down!"

Chay felt Kim's hand on his should, he looks at the older and sigh when Kim mouthed him an 'it's okay'

"Kimhan I swear to all the Gods, I will kill you! How dare you! My baby brother...."

"Hia, P'Kim doesn't know he got me pregnant remember? I told you everything before, I told you what happened."

"Can well all please calm down first. Porsche, you've cursed my brother for a lot of times in a span of 5 minutes. Can we listen to them first?"

Kinn step up to take control of the situation. He tap on Porsche's shoulder asking his partner to take a deep breath and then look at his brother.

"Porsche, I didn't know he's your brother. I didn't know I got him pregnant. I know Chay has told you this before already."

"Kimhan, that's my baby brother... he was too young at that time!"

"Hia we were both drunk! And I was already 18 that time."

"Look, I'm sorry for taking Chay's innocence way too early but I will never be sorry for having Sol."

And speaking of Sol, that kid is already sitting on the couch together with his Uncle Macau, a huge bowl of popcorn settled on their lap. Sol is enjoying his popcorn while Macau is enjoying what's in front of him.

"Macau!" Vegas exclaimed his brother's name.

"Hia, my new nephew and I are enjoying our popcorn. You guys can continue your conversation, don't mind us."

--

The whole family is sitting on the long dining table, with different dishes on the table that are mostly unknown to Chay.

Kinn as the head of the family is situated on the head of the table while Porsche is seated on his right. In line with Porsche are Vegas and Macau. On Kinn's left side is Kim, Chay, and Sol on a high chair.

"Porchay, I know this is late after all the commotion earlier, but I want to welcome you to the Theerapanyakul compound."

"Thank you P'Ki-- THEERAPANYAKUL!!!?"

With Chay's sudden loud blurt of his words, he catch not just the people on the table's reaction but even the bodyguards and servers around them.

"Chay, you didn't know?" Porsche asked his baby brother, with Chay's reaction, he surely doesn't know Kim's family background.

Chay shook his head, looks at Kim asking for further explanation.

"Angel, I believe I have mention my full name to you when we first talked at your apartment."

"You did? I didn't know. I must've been very overwhelmed at that time. But P'Kim, you're a Theerapanyakul?"

"Yes I am, Chay. Kimhan Theerapanyakul."

Chay blinks, slowly remembering their conversation at his apartment. Chay then nodded at Kim after realizing that the older indeed gave his full name to him.

"Then that means.. you- P'Kim you're.."

"The faceless 3rd son of Korn Theerapanyakul and the youngest heir of the richest family in Thailand."

It was Porsche who answered Chay's silent questions. Chay choked on his own saliva after hearing what his brother said. All he knew about Sol's father is that, he's his favorite singer. Nothing more. He didn't know, and did not expect him to be a part of the most powerful family in the country.

"P'Kim.."

"My father knew I was not interested in the family business and has no plans on working here. When I was young, I rarely join business gatherings as well. When I was in my teenage years, I requested from my father to hide who I am, I want to make my name in the music industry with my own hard work not because of my family name."

Chay understood what Kim wanted to convey, it all make sense to him now, how there's little to none informations about Wik and his family. How no one knows anything about Wik's parents and siblings. He gets it now.

--

The rest of Chay and Sol's first day in the Theerapanyakul compound is spent with Kim touring Chay around the whole place. Macau having his bonding with his new nephew, playing different toys and just messing up the whole place. Kinn, Porsche, and Vegas talking business.

DAY OFF: Day 7

The last day of Kim's week long day off starts with the whole family sitting in the breakfast table. Sol is sitting beside his Uncle Macau while both of them much on their sausage.

Kim and Chay are having toast bread with scrambled egg. Kinn, Porsche, and Vegas only has a cup of black coffee in front of them.

"Oh btw, Hia! Why are you wearing the same suit as Kim's friend?"

"Kim has friends?" Vegas confusedly asked.

"He have Phi! He asked his friend to fetch me from Uni and drive me to his apartment." Chay innocently said while munching on his bread.

"Chay, the reason I am wearing a suit is because I'm the head bodyguard for Kinn. And the person you claimed as Kim's friend is probably one of his bodyguards."

Porsche explained to his baby brother, Chay is still confused tho.

"Hia, I don't get it. Does that mean you are P'Kinn's boyfriend and his head bodyguard?"

"Exactly, Angel." It was Kim who answered Chay's question. Chay then looks at Kim to ask for more question.

"P'Kim, you have bodyguards too? How many guards do you have? Why haven't I seen them?"

"One question at a time, Angel. I have a total of 3 bodyguards. The one you claimed as my friend is Big, my head bodyguard. And I think I must give them a raise since you haven't notice them following us around. They did a great job at that."

Kim explained to Chay, his hand reaches to Chay's face and once again wipe the sauce on the younger's lips- he didn't lick his thumb this time though, no, not in front of his whole family.

Before Chay ask him another question, Kim turn towards his brother. He noticed that his oldest brother isn't home, because if he is then he should be all over Kim the moment he steps in the compound.

"Where's P'Khun?"

"P'Khun is in London. He said he's bored watching k-dramas here."

"Oh.. is he traveling around London?"

"No, he's watching his k-dramas in London instead."

Chay almost spit out his juice after that, how can someone fly to a different country to watch dramas just because he got bored watching them here.

"Hey Kim! Sol and I will watch Transformers movies at the movie room after breakfast or maybe the whole day."

"Okay, but please keep an eye on Sol."

Macau gave his cousin a salute before giving his attention back to his nephew who's been calling him 'cau cau' since last night.

--

At the very corner of the garden sits a gazebo, almost out of sight since it's covered in wild vines. Chay and Kim situated themselves inside the gazebo while the rest of the family gets busy with their usual day.

"Angel, there's one thing I haven't told you about my bodyguards yet."

Chay rest his chin on his hand that is on the table, he's looking at Kim over his long-thick eye lashes, he hums- waiting for Kim's words.

"I have mention that I have 3 bodyguards, right. Big is the head bodyguard. There's also Kid and Pong. Well...everytime Sol is in school, Pong stays outside to guard Sol."

"Oh... I guess that's ok? That would guarantee Sol's safety at school."

"Well, uhm.. Angel, about Kid.. he follows you around in Uni."

Chay frowns at him after hearing what Kim said. Chay straighten his back and turn to Kim.

"Why?"

"You see, even though I'm not known in the business industry like my brothers are, but there are some competitors and business rivals who probably knows me. And you having connections with me might be threat to your safety."

"P'Kim is your family doing something illegal?"

"No, no Angel we're not. But being the best and number 1 family in the business industry, there are people who wants to bring us down and they are willing to use anyone as long as they're close and important to us. That includes you and Sol."

"I understand. But can I meet him, Kid, your bodyguard. So I would know to whom I would ask for help if ever I needed them."

"Of course, I'll introduce all of them to you later."

Chay then moves closer to Kim and wrap his arms around the older's waist- side hugging Kim. Chay's head is leaning on Kim's shoulder, while Kim has his arm over the younger's shoulder. Both of their eyes are closed, enjoying the calm given by the beautiful garden.

Not 30 minutes later, they heard someone clear his throat that gets the attention of the two.

"Kim, I'm sorry for interrupting. I just want to remind you that your schedule will be very tight starting tomorrow until the end of the month. That is to keep up all the works that has been pushed back due to your week long day off."

It was Vegas who ruined the peace from Kim and Chay. Kim groan, obviously pissed at his cousin.

"I know, Vegas. Now leave." He coldly responds to Vegas.

Vegas take his leave and heads back inside. As much as he wants to smack his cousin's head, he doesn't want to get on Kim's nerve specially when Kim is already pissed at him. Man is deadly when mad.

"P'Kim, that was rude!"

Kim snorted, he leans his head on the table instead of answering Chay. Chay did the same, resting his head on the table- facing Kim.

"P'Kim, do you also help with your family's company like P'Vegas?"

Kim opened his eyes, takes one of Chays and and place it closer to his lips.

"I do. Whenever Kinn, Vegas, or P'Khun are busy, that would be the time that I will step in and take over a business meeting."

"I want to see you taking charge of a meeting."

"You want to meet the stoic and ruthless version of me? I know I'm not really involved with the business but whenever I take over, I'm very serious with my work."

Chay pokes on Kim's cheek that earned him a soft kiss on his hand that Kim is still holding close to his lips.

"I want to meet all versions of you. The singer, the business man, or just you. Whatever version it is, I still like you."

Kim lift his head from the table and swiftly pulls Chay's chair closer to him. His hand cupping the younger's cheeks, his eyes switching from Chay's eyes to Chay's lips- back and forth.

Chay gulps, Kim's face is too close too him. So close he can feel the older's breath at the tip of his nose.

"P'Kim..." He mumbled... Chay bit his lower lip the closer Kim's face moves towards him.

Once the tip of their noses touched, Kim whispered lowly- that sent shivers in Chay's body.

"Angel, can I? Please?"

Chay knows exactly what Kim is asking permission for. With how Kim's eyes are glued over his lips and how the older's adam's apple move everytime Kim moves closer to him. Chay knows what Kim wants, and that exactly is what Chay has been waiting as well- and so, Chay nodded, giving Kim the much awaited permission.

Without wasting any second, Kim leaned in for Chay's lips. A soft kiss that awakens every single butterfly, or a whole zoo of animals inside of Chay. Kim's lips are soft, sultry, it taste a mixture of honey and a well made cocktail. They're addictive.

The kiss went on for a couple of minutes with Kim occasionally biting on Chay's lower lip and Chay tightening his grip on Kim's shirt.

--

Before the day ends, Kim and Chay are laid on the bed at Kim's bedroom. Chay leaning his head on the older's chest- Kim's arms wrapped around the younger's body. Kim leaving a soft kiss on Chay's head from time to time.

"Sol will sleep in Macau's room. That two has been glued to the hip the very first time they met."

Chay hums in response, moving closer to Kim's chest- half of his body's almost on top of Kim already.

"Sleepy?"

Chay nods, nuzzling his cheeks on the rock hard chest that he's been using as pillow. He looks up at Kim, and chuckled knowing that the older has been looking down at him the entire time.

Kim leans down, closer until his lips touches Chay's once again. It's a quick and swift peck on the lips.

Chay whined with how fast that was, so he pull himself up to reach Kim and got himself another kiss- this time it last for a minute.

Chay then moves back on his previous position but now burying his face on Kim's neck. Kim groaned, he can feel Chay's lips brushing against his skin, and Chay breathing on his skin.

"Night, P'Kim.." Chay mumbled against Kim's neck.

"Good night, baby" Kim give Chay's temple a last peck before both of them drift to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 505 11
Out of pure rage and immeasurable pain, Porchay shot his first & last bullet straight to Kimhan- the man who shattered him to pieces. But Kim survive...
75.8K 3.3K 20
Barcode is 17 years old, he have the opportunity of his life, he'll be one of the main character of a great successful BL, being romantically partner...
44.4K 1.4K 22
Jeff barcode fanfiction....and this is my first story also.... English is not my first language so please forgive me if I had any mistakes Kim and Ch...
107K 3.1K 53
Stockholm syndrome!! What will happen when Porchay find himself Falling for the person He was supposed to hate? His professor, Kimhan. Tw! R@pe! Stoc...