π™»πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ύπš‹πšœπšŽοΏ½...

Por ShanayJones629

Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched s... Mais

π•€π•žπ•‘π• π•£π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
Playlist
❣︎ 1
❣︎ 2
❣︎ 3
❣︎ 4
❣︎ 5
❣︎ 6
❣︎ 7
❣︎ 8
❣︎ 9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

10

2.4K 319 101
Por ShanayJones629

06/03

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

"What's the problem?" he asked after sensing how unease I was.

"Nothing,"

"Doll?"

I looked through the window as drunk people passes by. He squeezed my thighs and my toes curled.

That just mek it worst.

"Talk," he demands.

"I'm horny," I said while hiding my face even though the car was dark.

'You have no limit n shame gyal'

I know

A fih him fault caz a him put mi fih sidung pan hood.

"What do you want me to do?"

I didn't respond

"Paige,"

I strained my eyes to see him the dark but I failed. I just knew had an amused mocking smirk on his face.

"Finger me,"

'No likkle decorum'

His hands ran up to my thighs as he leans in closer. I could fell his breath on my eyes.

"Is that all?"

"Yes?"

"You sure you don't want me to eat you out?" he asked and my skin caught on fire.

Which Jamaica man asks you this?

Then again him mix

I didn't respond

"Doll I feel like I'm talking to myself because you won't communicate," he said and I swallowed.

"Yes,"

"Yes what?"

"I want you to do that," I said

"Do what?" he asks

Him serious?

His hands massages the thighs as his fingers remained near my drenched core.

I'm not even wearing underwear which makes it worst

"Say it doll,"

"I want you to eat me out," I said and he groans.

"Good girl," his says before lifting me off his lap.

He placed me next to him and he started moving around.

Wah him a do

A car was coming from down the road and it's headlight made inside the car lights up for a few seconds.

I was so focused in seeing what he was doing that I didn't get the chance to look at his face.

Kmt

'Gyal you fool'

Whatever since I got to see him removing his tie.

That was sexy

"Close your eyes," he said and I did.

I heard like he turned on the lights but before I could open my eyes they were covered by a piece of cloth.

His tie

"The car isn't sound proof but it's heavily tinted," he said and I nod.

I gasped when he grabbed my legs and pulled me towards him. I fall back until my back hits the seat.

My legs were spread and I immediately felt something hard between my legs. I guess it was his knee.

He takes off my suit and I heard him groan.

"You're fucking beautiful," he said and I felt butterflies backflipping in my chest

Not literally but you know

He started kiss my neck then he trails kiss down to the valley of my breast. His warm mouth held captive on my right nipple and my back arches.

"Ghost,"

He starts sucking my nipples as his fingers wasted no time in showing my other nipple some attention.

A few moans left my lips as he did a pleasingly good job. Soon he trails wet kisses down the area I needed him most.

He spread my legs and I felt his warm breath on my clit. I found myself pulling my bottom lip between my teeth as his mouth graces my clit.

"Fuck," I said as he sucks and licks me.

He worked his tongue on my clit as I felt numerous emotions course through my veins.

My hands formed fists since I couldn't hold on to anything.

His tongue was driving me insane.

"Oh my gosh," I moaned breathlessly.

Soon he grabbed my wrist and moves his down to his hair.

But him hair nice eh

I grabbed his soft silk like hair between my fingers and to add more pleasure he insert a finger into my hole.

He moves his finger in and out gentle as he sucks on the sensitive spot. I closed my mouth and covered it with my hand as I tried muffling my screams and moans.

Yes

Me wah come already

He adds another finger and he sinks it deep before curling his fingers. He hikes up my legs more and his starting moving his tongue side ways.

Lawd Gad

He kept going until I reached my peak and came.

✎✎✎✎✎✎

"So you really stand up and wait pan me?"

"Yeah," I lied and Sofie shrugs.

"You brave," she said

"Come mek we go back," I said and she agrees.

Thank gad caz mi legs wah give up pan mi

Him know how fih use him tongue and fingers.

I looked at his car and the window rolls down. He waves and I smiled before turning around.

My obsessed stalker

✎✎✎The funeral ✎✎✎

My heart aches as I stared at the open casket. I was in my own world as I came to the fact that this was the last time I'll see her.

I looked at my fingers as tears falls to my hands. I used my rags and wipe my face.

The pastor kept preaching and I sniffed. I opened the program again just to see the pictures of her smiling.

I'll miss you so much

Soon I got up and exit the church. I walked to the back and sat down.

Soon my cousin came out behind me. She hugs me tightly and I began sobbing.

I want the pain to stop so bad

𝚂 • 𝙷 • 𝙰 • 𝙳 • 𝙾 • 𝚆

"What the fuck crawl up your ass?" Austin asked as Zack kept responding to him aggressively.

Zack hissed and leaned into his chair. He scrolled through his phone before sighing.

"What's wrong?"

"Eh girl mi did a link nah respond to me message or call dem. Mi a wonder if har man find out," he hissed.

Her eh man

Him try know say Jamaica man no ramp wid dem oman especially if issa personal b

"Wah mi find har fih uh?" Austin asked while turning on his laptop.

Good when uh friend a hacker eno

Zack runs his fingers through his hair before passing the phone to Austin. I took a seat as I picked up my phone.

I was fucking drained

All I wanted to do was sleep

"What's her name?"

"Paris," Zack said and I looked at him.

"Who?"

"Paris dwag uh deaf," he said and I looked at Austin, who looks at me.

He looks away and started typing on his laptop. When he stops he turned the laptop to Zack.

"A she dis?"

"Yeah," he said and I got up.

I looked at the screen and it was Paige's sister.

Rass

"Bredda she dead," Austin said

"Nah," he said before looking at me.

"A true medz,"

Austin found the newspaper and showed it to him. He got up before kicking the chair.

I sighed as I sat down.

"Fuck!" he shouted before running his fingers through his hair.

Soon he went to the balcony and slammed the door closed. I looked Austin and he sighs.

"Eh dwag been a link har fih long eno caz him eva a talk bout dis coolie girl him meet," Austin informs.

Mi know man

Jah Jah

There was a knock on the door and I shouted an 'enter'. Rhys came in and walked over to us.

"I have the information you wanted,"

"Go ahead,"

"Eh girl uh did a ask bout, a har boyfriend kill har. Him set it up fih look like a gunman pull up pan dem when a did your woman babyfada. Things get outta hand and dem kill har plus di boyfriend did find out say she go fuck one a eh dwag dem way dem thief from," Rhys said.

"But they stole from me," I said and realization hit me the moment I spoke.

So har boyfriend Trey and Paige babyfada kill Paris because she fuck Zack and the fact say she neva wah leggo di money.

Bombo

"So basically them neva wah give har nuhn a di money?" Austin said

Obviously

"The other thing is dem a threaten Paige fih di money and a act like di don," Rhys informs.

"You find dem location?"

"Mi a try," he said and I looked at Austin.

"Give him a hand caz mi oman want har pitney and mi want dem bwoy deh dead,"

Is a matter of time before Zack head chip and him haunt them down himself

On the other hand mi need fih check pan Paige now.

✎✎✎✎✎✎

"Zack no," I said and he ignored me.

He walked into the crowd and went straight towards the casket.

We were at the burial ground.

I spotted out Paige as she held on to a man while crying. He wraps his arms around her waist as she cries into his chest.

Who the fuck is him?

My eyes burned into his skull as I thought of a hundred way to kill him for touching what's mine.

I looked at Zack as I was blinded by jealousy and anger.

No one deserves to touch her

It took a lot of self control to stay still and calm.

Zack stares down at Paris's body and I saw his fist clenches.

Cah believe we involve wid two sister

When I found out the money was stolen, I didn't wanted to her sister for doing such act.

I know how poor they are and that she was trying to come out of his but her boyfriend's greed got in the way

Mi wonder how Paige baby fada feel fih kill him son aunty.

Mankind evil you fuck

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

I walked with my cousin as he brought my heels.

"Cous mommy have mi car key," he said and I looked at him.

"Gwaan a di car mi a come," he said before passing me my heels.

He walks off and I sighed. I walked to his car and leaned against his car.

Soon someone approaches me. I looked up at the man towering over me and I realized it's my stalker's driver from last night.

"Di don wah see uh," he said before pointing at a different expensive looking vehicle.

He came

I wiped my face and I walked towards the car. The back door opens from inside and I got in.

I looked at him and frowned at his mask.

"Hey little doll," he said as he held black roses in his hand.

I ignored them and climbed into his lap. He holds me and I stared sobbing inside his chest.

Without saying anything he just held me close.

I shouldn't be this close with my stalker but he was beginning to feel like my comfort zone.

He remains silent as he hold me close to him. Once I calm he placed a kiss on my forehead.

He pulls out a handkerchief from suit pocket and wiped my tears.

"It's gonna be okay doll," he said said I sniffed.

A few minutes went by and I looked at the flowers.

"Why are the rose always black?"

"Black roses signifies loss, death, power, mystery and eternal love. What I fell for you is more than obsession and desire. I want you to be apart of me. Someone I'll never let go of. Black is an usual and unique color that used an ornamental decoration for expressive gifts," he said as I stared at the roses.

"Thank you," I said and before sitting up.

His phone started buzzing and I got up. He answered the phone and went outside. He closes the door and he pulled his mask up to his nose.

✎✎✎✎✎✎

"Can I touch it," I asked shyly.

"Why would you want to do that?" he asked as he stares at me.

"Curiosity?" I said and he hums.

My eyes moves from his lap and he licked his lips. I squeezed my legs shut as I remember last night events.

He notices but said nothing.

Thank God

"Is it heavy or light? How would it feel in my palms? How hard is it?"

"It's every hard," he assures and I licked my lips.

Mi wah feel it fimi self sir

I reached my hand out and he looked at my palms.

"Aren't you scared of getting your prints on it,"

"Should I?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Insanely yes," I said and he smirks.

He picked up the gun from his lap and placed it in my palm. My eyes widened when my hand sank by the weight.

Shocking

He chuckled and I hold it up.

"Do you trust me?" I asked before putting the gun at him.

His eyes move to the mouth of the gun and I placed my finger on the trigger.

'Eh gyal'

'Uh muss a drink mad puss piss put dung eh man gun'

He smirks before looking down at  me.

Isn't he scared

"Are you scared?"

"Should I be?" he asked.

I looked at him with a confused look and lowered the gun.

"So what you're not scared to die?"

"No," he responds dryly.

He took the gun and pulled me on top of his lap. He moved the gun to my chin and I stiffened.

"Come on doll don't hide that beautiful smile you was just wearing," he said and I looked into his eyes.

I heard a clicking sounding and I jumped.

"The safety's off," he said

"Ghost—"

He trailed the gun down my body and I didn't dare on move. He went further and he runs the hard metal between my legs and against my pussy.

My body fills with excitement I felt turn on by this. I closed my eyes and he leans down to kiss my neck.

"You're as crazy as me. I fucking love it," he said before removing the gun.

He pulls away I looked at him. I could feel his bulge growing underneath me.

Big buddy man

The gun clicks again and he placed in the passenger's seat. He pulls me down against his lower region and my core aches.

My phone interrupts and I answered it.

"Mommy?"

Shit have I forgotten my sister's funeral.

"Way uh deh? Xaiver say him cah find you and we want down a yaad fih help"

"Um—"

"Hurry up come," she said

"Okay," I said and she hung up.

"I need to—"

"Go," he said and I nod.

I called my cousin and told him I was coming to him now.

Before I could exit the car Ghost grabs my arm.

"From now on, nobody should be touch what mine," he said.

"I'm not your possession,"

"You wah find out," he said

No. not really

"And if they do there'll be consequences that won't end good for them," he said and I nod.

Mi nah tek him fih joke caz him kill Max

"Here," he said before pulling something for his pocket.

He opens my palm and placed a bracelet inside. The string they used on made the bracelet was different.

It looks so much better

But the band looks expensive for these charms.

"Thank you," I said with a smile.

Aiden my baby

"I'll see you soon doll," he said and I closed my eyes when he placed a kiss on my forehead.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

47.6K 1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
55.8K 1.1K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
2.2M 53.1K 62
"Breathe." He dipped his head down so that his lips were right at my ear, his strong arm wrapped securely around my waist, molding my body into his...
122K 4.2K 43
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...