Loki: The Series

By thelittleblackghost

Loki x Female Reader Based off the TV show: The Loki Series (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair... More

SEASON 1
EPISODE 1
Chapter 1: Escape
Chapter 2: Arrested
Chapter 3: Trial
Chapter 4: Loki's Greatest Hits
Chapter 5: End of File
EPISODE 2
Chapter 1: Training
Chapter 2: Renaissance Fair
Chapter 3: Getting in Trouble
Chapter 4: Work
Chapter 5: Pompeii
Chapter 6: Kablooie
Chapter 7: The Variant
EPISODE 3
Chapter 1: Lamentis - 1
Chapter 2: Sneaking on Board
Chapter 3: Love is Hate
Chapter 4: Kicked Off
Chapter 5: The Ark
EPISODE 4
Chapter 1: Past
Chapter 2: The End of the World
Chapter 3: Time Cell
Chapter 4: Interrogation
Chapter 5: Finding Out the Truth
Chapter 6: The Time-Keepers
EPISODE 5
Chapter 1: More Lokis
Chapter 2: Even More Lokis
Chapter 3: Loki vs. Loki vs. Loki vs. Loki
Chapter 4: Tablecloth
Chapter 5: Alioth
EPISODE 6
Chapter 1: He Who Remains
Chapter 2: Free Will
Chapter 3: The Gambit
Chapter 4: Trust
Chapter 5: Kang
SEASON 2
EPISODE 1
Chapter 2: The Sky is Falling
Chapter 3: The Cause
Chapter 4: O.B.
Chapter 5: The Extraction
EPISODE 2
Chapter 1: Brad Wolfe
Chapter 2: A Past History
Chapter 3: Interrogation
Chapter 4: Pie
Chapter 5: Finding Sylvie
EPISODE 3
Chapter 1: The Package
Chapter 2: World Fair
Chapter 3: Ferris Wheel
Chapter 4: Partnership
Chapter 5: Change of Heart
EPISODE 4
Chapter 1: Snake Eating Its Tail
Chapter 2: Date
Chapter 3: Deja VĂș
Chapter 4: Too Late
EPISODE 5
Chapter 1: Jumping Through Time...Again
Chapter 2: Back Where They Started
Chapter 3: Finding Coordinates
Chapter 4: Getting Back Together
Chapter 5: Rewriting the Story
EPISODE 6
Chapter 1: Faster
Chapter 2: A Scaling Problem
Chapter 3: Getting Advice
Chapter 4: Something Better
Chapter 5: Changing the Equation
Chapter 6: For All Time...Always

Chapter 1: Jumping Through Time

2.1K 97 14
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🐍——————————

In the Time Variance Authority, a large stone statue of a man sat tall, seemingly looking over and watching everything that happened in the TVA.

And one of the things he happened to notice was two people running through the outer halls of the TVA being chased by an analyst and a few hunters.

One of these people was a tall man with shoulder-length black hair and blue eyes, wearing the same outfit as an analyst, except it was a bit dirtier.

The other was a woman with (h/l), (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin, wearing the same outfit as the Hunters.

The two continued to run down the hall, when two other hunters appeared in front of them, pointing their pruning sticks at them.

"Hold it right there, Variants!" They ordered.

"What is going on?" The girl asked, turning to the analyst. "Mobius, it's us. (Y/n) and Loki."

He looked at them suspiciously. "I don't know either of you." Mobius insisted.

Loki and (Y/n) shared a look, both of them seeming to have the same thought.

Which was to jump over the railing...which is what they did...

They fell for a few seconds and harshly landed in the back of a yellow flying delivery vehicle.

The driver was so startled, she lost control of the vehicle and crashed into the cheek of the giant statue and spun out of control.

The truck crashed through a window, and Loki and (Y/n) tumbled out of the back and landed on the floor.

Several TVA workers stared at them in shock, especially Casey who had been busy buffing the floors.

Loki waved to everyone in the room as he and (Y/n) stood up.

He flipped his hair out of his face. "I'm fine, I'm fine." He insisted.

Loki then turned to (Y/n). "Are you okay?"

She picked a piece of debris from her hair. "I'm alive, if that's what you mean."

Loki nodded, relieved that she wasn't hurt and looked back at everyone who was staring at them.

"Morning." He greeted, waving again.

Behind them, the delivery vehicle started falling forward, and the woman inside screamed.

Loki and (Y/n) rushed forward, but they were too late and the truck fell out of the window down towards the ground.

"She'll be fine." Loki insisted.

Just then, a screen hanging from the ceiling fell off and landed in the floor, causing a large crack to appear, right where the TVA symbol was.

Loki leaned against the fallen screen, panting heavily while (Y/n) analyzed the room they were in.

Her eyes widened when they landed on Casey. "Casey!" She exclaimed.

He looked at her cautiously. "Have we met each other?"

Her face fell again. "You don't remember me either?"

Loki came up next to her. "Casey, please, we don't know what's going on."

Casey quickly grabbed his TemPad and opened it. "I need back up! We got intruders!"

Loki and (Y/n)'s eyes widened, and (Y/n) grabbed Loki's hand in fear. As soon as she did, the two of them began to change. Their bodies looked like they were separating from each other and melting at the same time before they disappeared.

...

Loki and (Y/n) reappeared in the exact same spot they were just in, except now, things looked different.

Casey was still in the room, but this time he recognized them. "Loki? (Y/n)?"

Loki whipped around, and pointed at him. "What? Just a second ago you didn't...you didn't know us..." he slowly climbed up the stairs to where Casey was, and grabbed his shoulders. "Casey...Casey, something terrible is happening. We're being pulled from..."

"Casey..." (Y/n) interrupted.

They both turned to her and saw her staring at the floor. There was a large crack in it. The same one they made when they crashed through the window.

"Has this crack always been there?" She asked.

Casey shrugged. "It's been there as long as I can remember."

Loki suddenly realized what was going on. "We were in the past. Where's Mobius? B-15?"

"Uh...they should be in Chrono Bay Three..." Casey told him.

He turned to start leading them to the Bay, and Loki turned to (Y/n), extending his hand out for her to take.

Casey heard them both grunt loudly, and turned back around, but they were gone.

...

Mobius and B-15 stood in Chrono Bay Three, looking at a large screen that showed the sacred timeline and the dozens and dozens of branched timelines that had extended from it.

"Now what?" Mobius asked.

B-15 shrugged. "Now the branches keep on growing and we tell the people of the TVA the truth about this place."

"And you think people will be ready to hear that?" Mobius doubted.

Suddenly, the lights flickered a bit, causing everyone in the room to murmur and look around in confusion.

"People have lives on the timeline, Mobius. They should have the chance to live those lives." B-15 insisted.

"Think about it. Hey, everything you've been doing is wrong and all your gods are dead. How are people going to take that?" Mobius warned.

She sighed. "We have to give it a shot."

Just then, Casey came up to Mobius and B-15, looking a bit startled. "Hey, Mobius? (Y/n) and Loki were just here looking for you."

Mobius furrowed his brows. "Loki and (Y/n) were here?"

"Well, they were and then they just disappeared." He said.

"What?"

"They disappeared right in front of me. It looked like they were in pain."

Mobius pulled out his TemPad. "Maybe Miss Minutes can locate them. You just saw them?" He double-checked.

Casey nodded.

"Miss Minutes? It's not working." Mobius sighed.

"Hey, I have a question..." A new voice cut in.

The three of them turned to see a Hunter standing by Mobius' desk, holding one of his jet ski magazines. He was tall with brown hair, and he had some stubble across his face.

"Can I help you with something, X-5?" Mobius wondered. "We don't see you down here too often."

X-5 pointed to one of the pictures of a jet ski in the magazine. "Is this on the Sacred Timeline? Cause uh, it looks fun. Jet skis, Sea Doos. Is one of these calling your name Mobius?"

Mobius smiled lightly. "Well, I don't know about calling, maybe gently whispering. 'Mobius, come take us for a little spin.' The funny thing about Jet Skis, is that everyone thinks it's a personal watercraft, and it's actually a brand, same way Kleenex is..."

"Mobius, Mobius..." X-5 cut off. "I don't care."

"Then why'd you ask?"

"With Renslayer missing, there's a new judges council. So General Dox and Judge Gamble would like to see you both in the War Room." He reported with a sly smirk.

They also want Y-00 there too. Is uh...is she here?" X-5 asked, looking around the room.

Mobius shook his head. "No. Nobody knows where she is either."

He shrugged. "Fine. Then I guess it's just you two that are coming with me then."

Mobius and B-15 shared a look and followed X-5 into the elevators. As soon as they left, Loki and (Y/n) appeared in front of Casey, panting heavily.

"Mobius...Where is he?" Loki asked.

——————————🐍——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.6K 15
Male Mei Mei x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Turning Red (Y/n) = Your Name (H/c) = Hair Color (H/l) = Hair length (E/c) =Eye Color (S/c) =...
307K 8.7K 15
Male Esmeralda x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...
77K 3.3K 12
Loki x Female Reader Based off the Marvel movie: The Avengers (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye...
138K 6.3K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c)...