SKZ Oneshots

By minaribare

As the tittle says - This so for any age so nothing 18+ - Member x Member (mostly Minsung) - Member x Reader... More

Intro :)
Two squeezes 🐰
Drunk Confessions 🐇 🐿️
His Special Day 🐰
My Star 🐇🐿️
First Snow Fall 🐇🐿️
Love Wins All 🐺
Teenage Love 🦊 (Part 2)
Scars 🐇🐿️
Family 🐥
Higher 🐺
Hey You 🥟
The Picnic 🐶
Small Town 💪
Rant
Stay 🐺

Teenage Love 🦊 (Part 1)

41 0 1
By minaribare

YouTuber AU :)
You are Seoyun. Go ahead and listin to my playlist of the same name on Spotify! My user is @minariiiii
—————————————————————————
No one's POV:

"Good morning!" Jeongin says to the camera
"Today I am meeting up with my girlfriend, Seoyunnie" he says and makes a derpy smile

He turns off the camera and goes into the bathroom to wash up. Once he's finished he puts his clothes on and puts product in his hair to keep the perm (yes I added curly hair jeongin cause its so cute)

His outfit is his school uniform as there going to Lotte World. He grabs his bag and heads to Seoyun's home.

"Oh hello Jeongin dear" "hello aunty" he responds to Seoyun's mother, Hyunjoo. "She's just getting ready" Hyunjoo says as Jeongin takes off his sneakers and puts on his designated house slippers.

He then makes his way up to Seoyun's room. He knocks on the door and hears a slight "come in"

Seoyun's POV:

I hear a knock on the door "come in" I say in the middle of doing my blush, halfway finished with my makeup. I turn to see the door open to my boyfriend, Jeongin.

"Hey baby, I'm almost done just gotta finish my makeup" I say as he walks up to me leaving a quick peck on my exposed forehead as my bangs are in a bang curler.

I smile as he sets his stuff on my floor and takes a seat on my bed. "Do you mind if I update the vlog quickly?" He asks "go ahead" I say turning back to my mirror.

"I'm now at Seoyunnie's home waiting for her to get ready" he says as he pans the camera to show me at my vanity. "Hello!" I wave at the camera through the mirror, I then hear jeongin giggle. "Why are you so cute?" He asks "I don't know" I retort as he laughs a bit more.

"Oki I'm finished" I turn around to face the camera doing some poses as he laughs at me.

After that he turns off the camera and goes to me engulfing me in a hug and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck peppering it with kisses. "Heheh stop it" I say trying to get him off me.

Soon enough he stops and connects our foreheads. We look into each others eyes for a bit before I start to lean in connecting our lips. The kiss was soft and sweet, full of love and passion for the other. Jeongin wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer, and I wrap my arms around his neck gently playing with his hair at the back of his neck.

We pull away from each other for air as he connects our foreheads once more "I missed you" he says in a whisper "Innie it's been two days" I laugh at him "but two days is long" he says "let me have his seoseo" he whines "okay okay" "KIDS BREAKFAST IS READY!!"

We pull away and head back down "no need mom we're gonna go to a Cafè near Lotte World" I say to her as me and Jeongin get out shoes back on. "Okay your kids be safe" my dad says

"Yes dad" I say "Yah Hyung! When are we gonna hang out again?!" My brother, Hyunmin says. "Soon" Jeongin replies "Yah get your own girlfriend and stop stealing my boyfriend!" I say. Hyunmin simply sticks his tongue out at me as I finish getting my shoes on.

"WERE HEADING OUT NOW!" I yell "OKAY" my mom and dad yell in unison as we leave. As soon as we step out I shiver "man I forgot how brutal winter is" I sigh "well let's get into my car to warm up. We soon get into the car and out our seat belts on. "Ready?" He asks "mhm" and we hard out to Seoul.

The pass the time on the grueling 4 hour drive, we listen to music singing our hearts out. As I'm not a singer, more of an instrument kinda gal, I let jeongin do most of the singing taking in his beautiful voice.

I take the chance to get his camera and start filming his singing as he drives. "And here we have my favorite Fox singing 'Call Me Baby' by EXO" I giggle. He notices me filming him and takes a glance lasting a second to me.

I laugh some more. "You guys need to help me! Tell him he has such a pretty voice!" I turn the camera back to my face pleading with the imaginary audience behind the camera. I stop recording and set it back in the bag as the song comes to an end.

"Really Jeongin I mean what I said" I say, we lucky come to a stop light so he turns to face me. "You had such a talent you should use it more? Start posting more covers on your channel, your fans love your voice and so do I" I tell me raving to grab his hand that rested on the armrest.

He stares at me with loving eyes before responding. "I know, but I'm still working hard on it" the car gets quiet, only the sound of "Make Up" by Sam Kim being heard softly. "I just had an Idea" he says "hm" I hum and turn to face him. "You should join me in them"

My eyes widen "Y-you mean singing?" I say gulping deeply "no silly, I mean playing the guitar" he says turning his eyes back to the road as the light turned green. I smile at his words.

We have known each other since elementary school, getting together in our 2nd year of junior high. Though all that time I've had a passion for one thing, music, and so did he. Minus when he wanted to become a priest in 1st through 3rd grade. When I turned 10 my mom got me a guitar for my birthday. And I've been playing ever since.

Me and jeongin did a duet once for our junior high talent show, wich I might add we got 1st place. And we haven't done one since for some odd reason. "Yeah" I smile at him "we should"

~time skip~

We finally make it to lotte world. I'm jumping up and down I'm so excited. "Calm down" he says to get picking me up by my waist to stop me from jumping. "No I haven't been since my 9th birthday party!!!" I say "we get it you were scared" "no I wasn't!" I retort, he laughs at me.

"Sure" he says putting me down and intertwining our hands. As we walk and check in. I spot a place I want to take a picture "I.NIEE TAKE A PICTURE OF ME!" I say pushing my phone into his hands and walk over to the place and start posing. He starts to take photos. And once finished I grab my phone back looking through them, keeping my favorite.

I shut my off but before I could say something to jeongin someone interrupts me.

"Excuse me but are you I.N?" The person asks. Jeongin makes a surprised faces "he is" I say for him. Said person, who happens to be a girl, smiles widely. "I'm a really big fan! Can I have a picture?" She asks

"S-sure" jeongin smiles as she gets her phone out and they start taking pictures. I just watch in silence, I'm so happy he has his fans who him a lot.

"Thank you again! Also Seoyun unnie you're even more pretty in person!" She says sweetly. I feel my face heat up a bit form the compliment "thank you so much" I bow "your also really pretty" I add

She smiles widely before bowing to us and thanking jeongin one again before funning off to her friends.

I turn my head to face jeongin, who was staring at me, a wide smile plastered on his face "look at you getting popular too" he says snaking his arm around my waist pulling me closer "it's only cause of you and your amazing vlogs and singing" I say "shut up before I throw you" he jokes.

I laugh as we walk around the park some more just enjoying the date for the rest of the day.

To be continued :)

———————————————————————

Happy new year guys! I just wanted to say I've had this story on my mind for a bit now so I'm glad I'm getting this part out :). I hope y'all had a grate holiday season and kept warm and safe. I've also been working hard on signaling to you so be on the look out there! Anyway have a good rest of your day, afternoon, night, or evening!

Bye~
Mina
⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 258 16
This is a han jisung x skz oneshot (obviously) And this book contains.. Just read the introduction am to lazy to type😬
3.2K 122 14
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪...
31K 613 36
Some oneshots✨
30.2K 1.2K 29
[DISCONTINUED] Started: 210214 Republished: 211120 Discontinued: 230714