Oh For The Love Of Spock๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—

By AmariannaRose

"love isn't logical that's what you told me" Spock says "I told you that nothing about love is logical also l... More

information about the OC and her family
Foxy Space Geisha With Friends In High Places
๐ŸŒŸโœจAnansa's ''Star Of Freedom''โญ๐ŸŒ 
๐Ÿ›ณ๏ธA Ship Is Only As Good As It's Crew๐Ÿšข
๐Ÿ˜ŠWon't You Smile For Me Spock!?!๐Ÿ˜
You're Such A Stick In The Mudd
Who Wants To Be A Adult!?
You Are Out Of Control Mr. Spock
Don't You Just Love Happy Endings!?!๐Ÿ˜
Remember Who You Are
๐ŸŒŽEarth Girls Are Easy๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿผ
What Will Become Of Us!?!
๐Ÿคต๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐ŸปThe Wedding Warโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
๐ŸชžMirror Mirror On The Wall Who's The Most Logical Of Them All๐Ÿชž
There's No Place Like Home
Duty And Family
I Am No Longer Me
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›Here Kitty Kitty ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›
Who Commands Who!?!
๐ŸŽYou Are The Greatest Gift The Universe Has Given Me๐ŸŒŒ
His Heart Was Struck By Lightning
Time Apart โŒ›Breaks My Heart๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸฝPoint Of Crossing๐Ÿšธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽŒ
I Dream Of Desire๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿผ
Swimming In Aquan Infested Waters
I'll Send A SOS To The Universe
Going Through Changes
He's Baaaack!
Death The Final Frontier
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ปLove Is A Fruit In Season At All Times๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ญDay Dream Believer And A Homecoming Queen๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿชฉ

9 2 0
By AmariannaRose

Season 1 Episode 10 Mudd's Passion end

Anansa, Spock and Kirk decide to take a shuttle down to the planet "to get a feel of what it would be like for Mudd and Christine" which of course was Kirk's idea when they land on the planets surface Anansa's tails twitch in warning "what's wrong!?"  Spock asks she stares at a large brown rock with a curious expression on her face and says "I don't think that rock is a rock"  he looks at her curiously then sees a eye open within the rock then sees it stand and he rushes over to where Anansa is and stands in front of her protectively he feels the Kitsune he loves cup his shoulder with her hand then hears her say softly "it's alright"  he looks at her with a raised eyebrow "you know what Captain I think we've seen enough"  she says looking over at Kirk who looks at her "I would consider these to be like your Earth dinosaurs"  she tells him "ah, I see"  he replies "besides I can't show you the rest of the show from here"  she says he chuckles the three of them walk back onto the shuttle and fly back to the Enterprise once they were far enough away that the creatures couldn't reach them the calming aura Anansa had placed around the creatures disappears Anansa plays the rescue of Mudd and Christine for Kirk as she and Spock fly the Shuttle which Kirk found amusing for she started it from the moment he and Spock find the two of them after beaming down to the planet "darling, are you all right?"  the Spock on the Viewscreen says as he grips Christine's shoulders  "d-darling?"  Christine stammers with a surprised tone Anansa looks at the real Spock and says "if you ever call me that I will smack you!"  Spock raises a eyebrow at her Kirk chuckles then turns his attention back to the "show" as Mudd shouts "Kirk, get us out of here!"  and the version of him on the Viewscreen says into his Communicator as the Spock on the Viewscreen keeps Christine close to him and she holds onto him as well reveling in the fact that he's this close and showing her affection while the Rock Beasts head towards them  "Transporter room, emergency beam up now they're not responding"  the Spock on the Viewscreen says "don't worry you'll be safe, darling"  Christine replies with a smile "oh, yes, Spock how-how wonderful"  Mudd shouts "they're coming closer!"  the Kirk on the Viewscreen says into his Communicator as the four of them hide behind a rock "emergency beam up Enterprise, come in no response"  then he says to his friend who has yet to let go of Christine "Spock, can't you take your hands off her?"  the Spock on the Viewscreen replies "that's my affair"  Anansa chuckles as Christine says "Captain, please"  the Kirk on the Viewscreen replies "I think we should get a few things straight"  the Spock on the Viewscreen says "Jim.... no, Captain we're both reacting to the drug the love potion"  Mudd asks with a surprised tone "it worked?"  Kirk says as he places his hand over his mouth "yes, we have to control our emotional reactions"  Mudd says as Spock gently holds the back of Christine's head and she leans up against him "it worked and I was selling those crystals to lump-headed miners for a miserable 300 credits"  Kirk asks as he looks back at Mudd Spock once again has ahold of Christine's arms "how long does the effect of the potion last, Harry?"  Mudd replies "I.... I don't know not long, according to the creature I swindled.... I purchased the crystals from"  Christine says as the Rock Beasts get closer "look!"  Kirk says as he hands Christine his Communicator "keep trying to contact the Enterprise"  then he says to Spock "maybe we can distract them"  Spock who is finally not hanging onto Christine replies with a raised eyebrow "that is an outstandingly stupid idea"  he seems to scoff like he can't believe he just said that then says "I'm sorry the drug I simply doubt that we can appeal to their better nature if they have one"  Kirk asks Mudd "Harry, do you have any of the crystals left?"  Mudd replies as he shows him two Love Crystals which now lay within his hand "uh, two"  he closes the hand that has the crystals in it and exclaims "no! they're worth a fortune"  he calms down slightly then says as he hands the Crystals over to Kirk "no my friends, dear Christine, for you, for all of us"  Christine makes contact with the Enterprise then Kirk uses the Love Crystals on the Rock Beast praying they'll work on them and Christine, Mudd, Spock and Kirk get beamed aboard the Enterprise "well there you go James your daydream believer should be awake by now if you wish to see him and it's up to you if the Homecoming Queen finds out what we've done as well"  Anansa says as they dock and the Viewscreen goes dark Kirk chuckles Spock looks at her curiously "I'm not talking to you!"  she says as she turns her head away Kirk laughs Spock smiles for he could tell by her tone she was just teasing.... when Kirk and Spock enter the Brig they find Mudd confessing some of his crimes to Christine who was taping his confession Spock stays out of the room for he knows Christine doesn't know about Mudd's "dream" Kirk walks into it and speaks with Mudd himself and Spock leaves to go check on Anansa who went to their quarters to rest he found her sitting in the center of a semi-large circle of candles which were made of herbs meditating and he joins her for as she always does she made sure there was room enough for two...

Season 1 Episode 11 The Time Trap

While exploring the Delta Triangle the Enterprise gets stuck in a Space-Time Warp "I had always wondered about this place"  Spock hears Anansa say softly from behind him he turns to face her and asks "you know of it!?"  she replies "it's called Elysia it's a alternate universe in the parallel time continuum that periodically merges with this universe in a manner of speaking this place is the Earth equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle"  he looks at the Viewscreen and sees a ship graveyard then says "I can see why"  she chuckles softly then says "from what I understand they're quite peaceful but with all theses ships I'm betting at one time many of them have been enemies so they did their best to learn how to coexist without killing one another"  she whispers "it must be so lonely here!"  he slides his knuckles over hers and she smiles then "bravely" bends down and nuzzles her nose up against his which makes him smile they had followed a Klingon Vessel into this particular space and once that vessel finds them they attack and to protect themselves they fire back but neither weapons work and Kirk disappears "I'm sure he'll be fine"  Anansa tells Spock who raises a eyebrow at her "as I said they're a peaceful place of mixed races I'm pretty sure they have rules that even us "newbies" have to follow"  she tells him he nods then asks "how do you know of this place!?"  she replies "I'm not sure, maybe stories I had heard as a child and forgotten.... which seems highly unlikely unless they were told by a Megan that isn't my parents I know there is no record of it anywhere I mean it's been known that ships disappear here but there is no record of any ever returning so it would be hard for a record to be created if no one truly knows about it perhaps it's my small telepathic ability which seems to have become slightly stronger since we had linked I'm sure there are other beings with similar abilities here so perhaps I got the information from them somehow without realizing it not as a warning but more of a understanding if that makes any sense"  he nods then says "it does"  she smiles... when Kirk asks Spock to come up with a way to get them out of the "time trap" Spock thinks back to what Anansa said about enemies learning to "become friends" or at least live here peacefully and he makes a suggestion that they may be able to escape if they and the Klingons work together as one while he was doing that Anansa was on the Observation Deck staring out the window and testing her magic in the most profound way by attempting to create copies of the planets of the species who live here starting with Orion she ended up mixing the planets as she made them for example Orion and Vulcan mixed together each mixed planet was differentiated from one another like if each of Earths seasons were placed on different sides of Earth instead of coming at different times for example it's always Autumn in the United States, always Spring in China, always Winter in Brazil and always Summer in Africa though this may be easier for her for it will hopefully not waste as much energy Spock walks in just as she finishes the last planet and he stares out the window in awe then rushes over and catches her as she becomes faint "I figured they might be missing home but they've been gone for so long they might not know how to live within it anymore so I....!"  she tells him with a weak tired tone and he hugs her "odd thing is the planets seemed to have mixed instead of becoming completely whole which may be interesting to see"  she says he picks her up and carries her to their quarters where he lays her down on their bed for she had fallen asleep in his arms as soon as he had picked her up he was grateful that the use of her magic only made her tired and didn't affect her in a much worse way he doesn't know what he'd do if he lost her.... the Elysian Council were shocked when they saw planets just appear out of nowhere around their ships and wondered where they came they find out from Spock that his wife who is a Megan with a Kitsune form created them for them because she knew they'd miss home which they all knew they could never return to he told them that she tried to create their planets in their entirety but was unable to he surmised that it may be because of how they live their life now and her abilities in their own way were trying to keep the peace they worked so hard to create and they told him to thank her for them but they got to do so themselves for Anansa had walked into the room they all were in as they were talking with him "it's you!"  a woman with cat-like eyes says with a soft surprised tone as Anansa walks into the room and though she did not wish to be rude Anansa ignores her and walks over to where Bones was speaking with a female Klingon "I didn't know it was time to take your medication already doctor!"  Anansa teases as she takes a small orange pill out of the Klingon woman's pocket the Klingon woman tries to attack her but she moves away from her "oh you mean this is yours!?! do you need some water so you can swallow it properly!?!"  Anansa asks the Klingon woman with a hint of sarcasm in her tone the Klingon woman's eyes widen in fear "and here I thought your kind were warriors how could you be afraid of a little pill!?!"  she asks the Klingon woman growls Anansa gently grips the Klingon woman's chin then says as she moves the pill so that it's close to the Klingon woman's lips "well then here you go!"  she gently opens the Klingon woman's mouth as she continues "time to take your medicine!"  one of the Klingon men rushes over to where they stand and tries to stop her from making the Klingon woman swallow the pill "but it's just a harmless little pill!.... which I'm shocked that a manly species such as yours would need to take! who knew that warriors couldn't handle a simple cold!?!"  Anansa says with a sarcastic tone the male Klingon charges towards her and she once again evades the attack then walks over to Spock and hands him the pill as she says "I do believe this is a explosive device of some sort"  she looks into his eyes and says softly "if all else fails I can....!"  he replies "no! I will not permit you to tire yourself out like that again for any purpose!"  she nods then looks at the cat-eyed woman and says "I'm sorry I did not wish to be rude but I....!"  the cat-eyed woman replies "I understand"  Anansa turns her attention to Spock and says "best get rid of that"  he nods then walks out of the room "you were the one who told me what this place is called"  Anansa says to the cat-eyed woman who nods then replies "I had wondered why I felt your mind which was closed off before it searched through mine and I thank you for your thoughtfulness"  Anansa nods then says "since neither Spock nor the other members of the Enterprise will allow me to.... release us from this place we will need the Klingons yes they are our.... well a lot of species enemy but they do serve a purpose one that even you and your people can understand the need to go home I will watch over them and make sure they don't cause any more trouble"  the cat-eyed woman nods.... against the Elysian Council's better judgement they allow the Klingons to leave with the Enterprise and when both ships make it out the Klingon who tried to kill them took credit for their escape from the Delta Triangle which Kirk just shrugged off for he was very happy to be back "home" in their own universe....

Stardate 5499.9 Season 1 Episode 13 The Ambergris Element

The Enterprise is orbiting around a planet called Argo which is basically Atlantis for it once was a land planet but is now underwater thanks to some violent seismic disturbances the Enterprise's reason for orbiting around said planet is because they are there to study the effects that the disturbances had on what is left of the land hoping to learn from it so they can save a planet that will soon become just like Argo Anansa, Spock, Kirk, Bones and a crew member named Clayton take a specially designed aqua-shuttle Anansa looks out the windows at the water that surrounds them as the other men chat "uh Captain, something is under us"  she says Kirk looks at her just then red vines with webbed feet pop up out of the water and grabs ahold of the shuttle then tosses it Spock grabs ahold of Anansa as the shuttle goes flying "you're alright my darling!"  he coos playfully into her ear and she lands on top of him as he falls onto the floor his head hits the console and once he sits up she slaps the same spot that hit the console gently Kirk chuckles Spock smiles Anansa stands up then reaches down and helps Spock up after he takes ahold of her hand they look out the window and see yellow eyes staring back at them "phasers on stun, Mr. Spock"  Kirk says Spock walks over to the console that has the phaser controls then says "firing, Captain"  he presses a button and the phasers lock then shoot the creature in the water which becomes unconscious and falls to the ocean floor "what the devil was that thing?"  Bones asks "the Loch Ness Monster!?!"  Anansa teases Bones scoffs "who's to say it didn't exist and just found a new home like so many others who claimed to have come to Earth!?"  she says "how would it get there!?"  he asks "a fish tank"  she replies Kirk laughs Bones rolls his eyes and scoffs "it may surprise you to know that my mother is not from Megas-Tu"  she says Bones looks at her with a surprised expression on his face Spock raises his eyebrow at her for even he didn't know that "she was the last of her kind that stayed on Earth when the rest of them left then met my father, fell in love and the rest as they say is history"  she tells them then she says as she turns her attention back to the window "well let's see what this Loch Ness Monster really looks like preferably before it wakes up"  Kirk says with a smile "you heard the lady submerge Lieutenant"  Clayton replies "aye, Sir"  then he does as he's told and the shuttle submerges down into the deepest depths of the water where they find the "Loch Ness Monster" still unconscious "dual respiratory system lungs and gills"  Bones says as he reads his tricorder which was pointed at the creature "its skeleton is similar to that of a Denebian whale, Captain"  Spock adds "hold on!"  Anansa says when she sees the creatures tail move and the shuttle goes flying once more "it's regaining consciousness surface, Mr. Clayton"  Kirk says "aye, Sir"  Clayton replies then he does as he's told and the creature chases them as the shuttle glides over the water "Spock, prepare to fire phasers"  Kirk says "phasers do not respond, Captain we must have sustained damage to the power pack when the creature struck us"  Spock replies after he tries to do as he was told Kirk gets out his Communicator and says into it "Kirk to Enterprise emergency"  they hear Scotty reply through the Communicator "Enterprise what is it, sir?"  Kirk says "we're under attack beam us aboard, Scotty"  the creature catches up with the Shuttle and bites it then throws it up against nearby rock when it realizes that it can't eat it/it tastes terrible Anansa, Bones and Clayton are thrown from the shuttle which gains a large hole in the side of it after it hit the rock Kirk and Spock are knocked unconscious and still within the Shuttle which Anansa swims over to she hears Scotty say through the Communicator "we've lost contact, Captain repeat, we've lost contact come in, Captain come in"  and just as she was about to climb into the shuttle and answer his communication the creature grabs the shuttle once again and submerges back into the water and she follows it but somehow loses it then again the creature knows these waters better than she does it takes her a few hours but she finds Kirk and Spock laying partly submerged in water next to some rocks along with the crushed shuttle which was a few feet away from them she swims then walks over to where they lay then turns them so that their faces are no longer underwater as she telepathically connects with Scotty letting him know that she's alright and she found Kirk and Spock Scotty, Bones and Clayton beam down "they have to stay in the water"  Anansa tells Bones once they reach where she is he looks at her oddly "I don't understand it either but they have basically been turned into Mermen without the tails and Spock would yell at me if I tried to heal them"  she tells him as she takes Spock's hand in her own and slides the tips of her fingers along the webbing that now connects his fingers to one another "you beat your ass he would!"  Bones replies she chuckles then says with a smile "it is a nice ass isn't it!?!"  they hear Kirk chuckle and she feels Spock cup his hand around hers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 41 63
"You really care about her, don't you?" Tom said, but the commander didn't answer. So Tom clarified his statement. "The Captain, I mean." "I have th...
1.9K 85 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
393 0 14
She lifted herself up slowly and finally looked up at me. Her face was stained in tears, her eyes swirling with the most intense emotions and yet her...
5.1K 150 31
I felt my heart beat speed up as I walked through the corridor and towards my future. I held my breath as I stopped in front of the door and waited f...